PDA

View Full Version : Neoptism

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 04:42 AM
Nepotism

Nepotism is the act of favoring relatives in the hiring process, and is prohibited by law. Public officials are prohibited from hiring or promoting relatives or relatives of officials in their chain of command, as well as actively or indirectly endorse a relative’s appointment or promotion.

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 05:07 AM
Nepotism

Nepotism is the act of favoring relatives in the hiring process, and is prohibited by law. Public officials are prohibited from hiring or promoting relatives or relatives of officials in their chain of command, as well as actively or indirectly endorse a relative’s appointment or promotion.

Qru and show me who’s the Enforcer? State attorney? FBI? Secret Service? Trump? God?

It’s this way before Christ (BC) and after.

Mind your own business 09-46 retire and don’t look back.

MIami Police is the most corrupt department South of Ga,same goes for NYPD,Chicago/LA Pd.

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 05:57 AM
Qru and show me who’s the Enforcer? State attorney? FBI? Secret Service? Trump? God?

It’s this way before Christ (BC) and after.

Mind your own business 09-46 retire and don’t look back.

Miami Police is the most corrupt department South of Ga, the same goes for NYPD, Chicago/LA Pd.

I agree that's why the feds are investigating this place. Some people here are not aware of the magnitude of their investigation. I would say eventually a couple of staff members are going to be surprised soon. Right now they are in denial. Like I’ve always said, “Just give them enough rope and they will hang themselves with it”.

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 01:17 PM
I agree that's why the feds are investigating this place. Some people here are not aware of the magnitude of their investigation. I would say eventually a couple of staff members are going to be surprised soon. Right now they are in denial. Like I’ve always said, “Just give them enough rope and they will hang themselves with it”.

The Feds won't do anything and nothing will happened, this is the most corrupted place in Florida and always will be is the nature of the monster , just leave as soon as you have your points and don't look back

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 09:05 PM
True, FEDS won't do much. Several years ago a complaint was made against then I.S. Major Beal and Chief Johnson and his Lt. girlfriend. Over coving for the LT and firing officer, where I.S. said they failed the pee-pee test and mistakes were found. The FOP Pres at the time. Just left I.S. when he won the election and didn't say a d@mn thing, when he himself heard a 1 sided conversation between a I.S. Lt and the testing place. That they did the same test twice and needed to do the more advance one. No pee-pee was left to test, so the officer was fired. When he complained, wrongly to the department. They did everything they could to discreated this guy. Sadly of all the officers he worked with in his sector only 1, wouldn't give a statement to I.S. Moral of the story, F&F rules and pu$$y will win out over all! Don't expect fairness or a level playing field.

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 10:56 PM
True, FEDS won't do much. Several years ago a complaint was made against then I.S. Major Beal and Chief Johnson and his Lt. girlfriend. Over coving for the LT and firing officer, where I.S. said they failed the pee-pee test and mistakes were found. The FOP Pres at the time. Just left I.S. when he won the election and didn't say a d@mn thing, when he himself heard a 1 sided conversation between a I.S. Lt and the testing place. That they did the same test twice and needed to do the more advance one. No pee-pee was left to test, so the officer was fired. When he complained, wrongly to the department. They did everything they could to discreated this guy. Sadly of all the officers he worked with in his sector only 1, wouldn't give a statement to I.S. Moral of the story, F&F rules and pu$$y will win out over all! Don't expect fairness or a level playing field.

Who was the FOP because none of them came from IS and we never had a chief Johnson. Think you have had to much to drink.

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 12:59 AM
Who was the FOP because none of them came from IS and we never had a chief Johnson. Think you have had to much to drink.

Stand down sailor that’s an order!

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 01:32 AM
Man what place did I pick to work in?

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 02:10 AM
Leave. No one stopping you.

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 03:19 AM
IA, State Attorney’s Office and FDLE are severely compromised with ex-city employees who have family members that are still working here. You must contact the Florida Office of Inspector General

As mandated by the Florida Inspector General Act of 1994, our mission is to promote economy, efficiency, and effectiveness in state government and detect, deter, and prevent fraud, waste, and abuse. Every state agency has an inspector general who achieves their mission through conducting professional and independent investigations, audits, and reviews. Our goal is to enhance public trust in government.

Office of Inspector General
Florida Department of Law Enforcement
Post Office Box 1489
Tallahassee, Florida 32302-1489
Telephone:(850) 410-7228

I have a lot of evidence including tex messages and emails of these people abusing their power.

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 07:35 AM

If what you are saying is True about the Feds I am very happy,cause the staff members have destroyed a once great respectable Police Dept. World wide.

I am hoping feds come in here and read what we write so the people that knows what’s going can guide them in the right direction as far as digging.

Some staff members need to be fired/39 for the frauds they committed and continue committing on day to day basis.

Yes welcome the Feds and kudos to them.

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 07:54 PM

Crap, your right. Johnson was the LT and Anderson was the chief. The I.S. guy can't remember his name, had the same last name of the one he replaced. No relation.