PDA

View Full Version : Thank you HPOA for always thinking about the troops

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 10:33 PM
Recently, we saw HPOA obtain 10,000 masks which were distributed to various departments to protect our heroes. They are always giving either to law enforcement personnel or the community.
Now, this first class organization has noticed the members of a connection with a doctor who will do virtual visits with LEOs.
HPOA is always thinking outside the box and their positive relations with so many connected individuals makes them shine even more.
Thank you for caring HPOA

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 10:54 PM
I got that email too. I do appreciate all their efforts.

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 10:57 PM
Thank you Domingo for creating yet another thread in order for us to continue to slap our BIG C O C K on your face! Que Bruto!

What have you done for your PLEA members during this crisis?

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 12:02 AM
Man, are you so damn i secure that when another writes something positive you freak out????
Do yourself and Your kids a favor and go back to AA Steadman. Don’t turn out like your mom and dad.

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 12:31 AM
Man, are you so damn i secure that when another writes something positive you freak out????
Do yourself and Your kids a favor and go back to AA Steadman. Don’t turn out like your mom and dad.

Actually do yourself a favor Domingo and start using google translate Por que Estas de pinga!!!! Lol

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 12:39 AM
I learned from Steadman. Anyway don’t hate man. Learn to love thy neighbor