PDA

View Full Version : Outta control

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 08:27 PM
Agency is spinning out of control

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 08:37 PM
There’s only one slob that can straighten things out!!

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 12:29 AM
It is an absolute joke! You can see how little experience these people have and the terrible decisions they are making.

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 01:17 AM
Things will be so much better after the election!
Pignose can be Car 2 its gonna be great!!

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 03:06 AM
It is an absolute joke! You can see how little experience these people have and the terrible decisions they are making.

Who would you be referring to Mr. Sideliner Shrek?? Please do tell...

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 03:08 AM

Most moves seemed pretty strategic to me. Writing is in the wall for most of them. Nothing negative,

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 04:36 AM
Are you referring to the fire drill in the quarantine area in the jail? Or the late response to officers wearing mask? Or marceno ignroring social distancing. Or the blanton disregard for officer safety?

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 12:26 PM
I'm glad to see all the positive moves and transfers that just happened. This sheriff, unlike past politician sheriffs, is less interested in agency politics and more interested in making the right moves to keep the agency moving in the right position. Instead of being a lame duck and waiting until after the election we're improving the agency daily

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 02:08 AM
I'm glad to see all the positive moves and transfers that just happened. This sheriff, unlike past politician sheriffs, is less interested in agency politics and more interested in making the right moves to keep the agency moving in the right position. Instead of being a lame duck and waiting until after the election we're improving the agency daily

Agreed! Great moves and sometimes this place need a little shake up to keep everyone on their toes. These moves, just like the last, were great pics. Also, a personal thank you to command staff, on behalf of every patrol Sergeant and Detective agency wide, for getting TL out of WC, sorry bro, but you couldn’t make a damn decision to save your life. Good luck everyone.

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 01:05 PM
Agreed! Great moves and sometimes this place need a little shake up to keep everyone on their toes. These moves, just like the last, were great pics. Also, a personal thank you to command staff, on behalf of every patrol Sergeant and Detective agency wide, for getting TL out of WC, sorry bro, but you couldn’t make a damn decision to save your life. Good luck everyone.

Don’t speak for all of us! I work on TL’s side of the shift and strongly disagree with you. He always has our back and is easily approachable, unlike another Watch Commander on the same side of the shift. Good luck TL!!

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 05:36 PM
Suuuuure👆🏻

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 06:43 PM
Haters gunna hate!

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 07:13 PM
Well ya when you have sergeant’s like KG in west, we’re all screwed.

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 10:48 AM
KG is a great supervisor and takes care of her shift. She’s out taking calls and backing her Deputies. That’s more than I can say for most supervisors who sit at their desk or in their car all shift. No reason to bring someone down who’s doing a good job just because you don’t like them.

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 10:57 AM
I hear shes doing a great job. Sgts have the toughest job on the agency.