PDA

View Full Version : Don't Count On This Site For Information

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 03:05 PM
In every department at least 10% to 15% of the people are disgruntled, so in MPD that would be say 30-45 people at least. For these people you can never do enough for them. For them the glass is never half full, or half empty - it is always empty, if they even see the glass at all. They gripe about everything and everyone. Now mix in the people who are flat nasty and mean - they hate everybody and love to trash people, add the liers also. Now add the washouts, disgruntled former employees, and any person that hates MPD - anyone can get on here. What do you end up with? A site that just slanders people and spreads gossip and lies. Rarely is anything on here of any real value. Yes, somethings can be funny at times, until you are the target of the slander by one or two mean nasty people - then it's not so funny. The good news is that 85% to 90% of our co-workers are great to work with - thank you.

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 05:24 PM
What about the command staff and commission they are doing an awesome job don’t you think?

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 06:08 PM
What about the command staff and commission they are doing an awesome job don’t you think?

Don't like working for the city? Pack your shit and get the f*ck out now!

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 06:10 PM
Well said. Thank you

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 07:31 PM
It’s fairly accurate. Don’t be mad.

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 07:55 PM
Don't like working for the city? Pack your shit and get the f*ck out now!

I did! Happy at Boca, don’t miss most of you, I saw enough of the DW, BP, JV, and their relationships and back stabbing..... popped over for a good laugh and got it. Thank you

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 08:48 PM
I did! Happy at Boca, don’t miss most of you, I saw enough of the DW, BP, JV, and their relationships and back stabbing..... popped over for a good laugh and got it. Thank you

We don't miss you! Calling bullshit that you work for Boca!

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 09:33 PM

Ok, BP, WAIT, I think DW is calling you, better jump.

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 10:05 PM

I agree! No way BRPD hired your loser ass!

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 02:08 PM
This agency sucks, we all know the one person in here defending the department is probably apart of noble.

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 03:34 PM
This agency sucks, we all know the one person in here defending the department is probably apart of noble.

Well said.....

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 04:02 PM

This or JV selling out and sucking up to be chief one day! He’ll cover for DW , BP even if it meant handing up his mama

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 04:23 PM
This or JV selling out and sucking up to be chief one day! He’ll cover for DW , BP even if it meant handing up his mama
BP sure has made her mark during her time here. She will only get better with time. Perfection of the game is the aim. We talk about her negatively ethical abilities alot. Why does she get so much air time. I guess the rotten eggs always seem to get the attention. Those who play clean never win. Despicable even. JV. Yea. Next up for Chief. LB is not trying to get that attention. Team work makes the dream work right. And oh. The site, for those trying to deflect, is very much on point. It comes over as hatred and negative descriptions of people and personalities but it 99.9% accurate like the Lysol the country can't supply enough of.

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 06:06 PM

I will bet you 1,000,000 dollars you are WRONG!!

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 08:14 PM
BP sure has made her mark during her time here. She will only get better with time. Perfection of the game is the aim. We talk about her negatively ethical abilities alot. Why does she get so much air time. I guess the rotten eggs always seem to get the attention. Those who play clean never win. Despicable even. JV. Yea. Next up for Chief. LB is not trying to get that attention. Team work makes the dream work right. And oh. The site, for those trying to deflect, is very much on point. It comes over as hatred and negative descriptions of people and personalities but it 99.9% accurate like the Lysol the country can't supply enough of.

Spot on, sadly.

Unregistered
09-09-2020, 07:57 PM
Oh wow that sucks. Can’t we at get along?