PDA

View Full Version : Pollack return your family's money

Unregistered
04-26-2020, 03:09 PM
Pollack your not sheriff material so save your family's money now and give it back to them they're going to need it for this pandemic. Thats to much Welfare money to waste.
POS!

Unregistered
04-27-2020, 03:12 PM
That's cold

Unregistered
04-27-2020, 04:28 PM
Pollack your not sheriff material so save your family's money now and give it back to them they're going to need it for this pandemic. Thats to much Welfare money to waste.
POS!

You can’t even spell his name correctly you ****ing moron! I wonder who’s on welfare now?

Unregistered
04-27-2020, 06:19 PM
POS!

ALVIN is not and was never Deputy Sheriff material!!
STILL waiting for all his accomplishments for BSO! LMFAOOOO CRICKETS!

Unregistered
04-27-2020, 06:23 PM
You can’t even spell his name correctly you ****ing moron! I wonder who’s on welfare now?

Here you go Oprah! I will spell it correctly for you so your vagina does not get a yeast infection!

U N C L E T O M.

Unregistered
04-27-2020, 07:21 PM
Here you go Oprah! I will spell it correctly for you so your vagina does not get a yeast infection!

U N C L E T O M.

I know, I didn’t social distance when your Mom came around and she wasn’t wearing panties like usual. Now I have the yeast infection. Damn you’re a sharp individual.

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 04:21 AM
It's Pollack because he lacks fu@kin knowledge and trust for being sheriff.