PDA

View Full Version : Miami-Dade is hiring

Unregistered
04-24-2020, 11:17 PM
‪Ever dream about joining Your MDPD? Now is your chance! MDPD is currently accepting applications for the position of Police Officer through Monday, April 27, 2020.

Unregistered
04-25-2020, 03:26 AM
Is there an age cut off? ( serious q)

Unregistered
04-25-2020, 01:39 PM

It's against the law to discriminate against someone because of age. As long as you're physically able to the fdle minimum qualifications.

Unregistered
04-25-2020, 02:12 PM
I知 out - FFFF this place

Unregistered
04-25-2020, 04:54 PM
I知 out - FFFF this place

Apply on line

Unregistered
04-25-2020, 05:10 PM
‪Ever dream about joining Your MDPD? Now is your chance! MDPD is currently accepting applications for the position of Police Officer through Monday, April 27, 2020.

When MDPD is officially transitioned into a sheriff's office, will the title "police" officer be changed to "sheriff's deputy"?

Unregistered
04-25-2020, 07:43 PM
When MDPD is officially transitioned into a sheriff's office, will the title "police" officer be changed to "sheriff's deputy"?

Yeah so dont apply because you wont be a police officer no more.

Unregistered
04-25-2020, 11:45 PM
Yeah so dont apply because you wont be a police officer no more.

Yeah, you'll be a deputy sheriff. Sounds way cooler and you have room to move throughout the entire county and not just this little sewer of a city.

Unregistered
04-26-2020, 12:00 AM
It's against the law to discriminate against someone because of age. As long as you're physically able to the fdle minimum qualifications.

Not everywhere, in Houston, it's 45 the Max age, and they get away with it!

Unregistered
04-26-2020, 12:09 AM
F U C K THAT when this city claim to be 21 million in the whole and asking for 5 mil from police .... later to find out that the mayor is PAYING peoples rent WTF...... I値l go to the county where the budget is way bigger and when they **** w their pay they get it back plus more ...... hmmmmm wonder why because their union is involved not like this comepingas q no hacen nada.

Unregistered
04-26-2020, 12:47 AM

I'm almost 50 years old and I applied, I left MDPD about 25 years ago, ready to go though another BLE academy again...Sir/Ma'am, don't let an age hold you back, there was a lady that was hired and she was 56, when I was in academy! All that matters is, if you want to make a difference and do the right thing...I will give you advice, please be honest about your life story on your application/PHQ and goes for other applicants that apply as well..good luck everyone...God bless....to be right....you have to act right...The Dinosaur

Unregistered
04-26-2020, 05:17 PM
Me voy pa la PINGA BROTHER YA APLIQUE
I知 disgruntled, hate the FF plan, only unqualified people get to units. Ohhhh I知 not Golden corral I知 not just all TALKi do something about it, I said I知 leaving and I知 out this 💩 hole I do.

Unregistered
04-28-2020, 09:18 PM
Jump ship.