PDA

View Full Version : Now we know why Steadman “Forrest Gump” Stahl doesn’t do interviews

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 04:32 PM
Steadman needs some instructional counseling on how to act while on tv, Or in the public’s view. I’ve been told that he has several PIO people on the board so why not let them do what they do best? Instead, Steadman does what he does worst - talk. And, let’s not mention his nervous laugh. He looks like an imbecile and that reflects poorly on the organization, and the department quite frankly berths public thinks we are as dumb as him.
Use your resources Steadman. You’ll come better in the end.

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 05:59 PM
His ego won’t let him. Steadmans’ narcissistic personality is such that he believes he is great even if he sounds and looks like a moron

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 10:50 PM
His ego won’t let him. Steadmans’ narcissistic personality is such that he believes he is great even if he sounds and looks like a moron

Stop hating he did fine!

Unregistered
04-24-2020, 12:08 AM
Stop hating he did fine!

Go eat your box of chocolates

Unregistered
04-24-2020, 12:42 AM
Steadman started to worry me. I thought he was never going to come back on this site. But he always comes through to save his name. If he could only develop that trait defending members.

Unregistered
04-24-2020, 09:17 PM
Oh it’s eating at him. The truth hurts worst of all but he can’t stand the Heat. Again, he backs down. And that is who members rely on to fight for them? Sad to say the least

Unregistered
04-25-2020, 01:42 AM
Once a quitter always a quitter.

Unregistered
04-25-2020, 03:35 PM
Stupid is what stupid does

Unregistered
04-26-2020, 03:11 PM
You need a new obsession lol

Stahlession:

When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.

Unregistered
04-27-2020, 11:05 AM
Steadmans’ narcissistic personality is such that he believes he is great even if he sounds and looks like a moron

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 12:39 PM
I believe Steadman could mess up a wet dream. Stahl Is so not qualified to do the job of police officers we much less PBA President.