PDA

View Full Version : Reopen contract remove Ortiz’s extra pay

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 04:39 AM
This will save the city lots of money over a long period of time. Maybe hazard pay should have been a priority instead of the pay raise that only goes to you.

Bomb squad and swat without certification and qualifications in the unit.

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 06:40 AM
If there are cuts we will make sure those are the first to go.

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 10:14 AM
This will save the city lots of money over a long period of time. Maybe hazard pay should have been a priority instead of the pay raise that only goes to you.

Bomb squad and swat without certification and qualifications in the unit.

Let me get this, you want to screw everyone including retirees to get at one person. Jealousy and hate doesn't suit anyone. Again this is not ortiz

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 11:17 AM
Let me get this, you want to screw everyone including retirees to get at one person. Jealousy and hate doesn't suit anyone. Again this is not ortiz

Where do it say anything about Retirees?

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 01:54 PM
I agree 100000%

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 04:57 PM
I agree 100000%

To cut off your nose to spite your face. Don't like the guy but opening the contract? You're a moron.

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 05:15 PM
To cut off your nose to spite your face. Don't like the guy but opening the contract? You're a moron.

We can do an addendum doesn’t need member approval remember Lugo said so at the meetings.

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 06:02 PM
We can do an addendum doesn’t need member approval remember Lugo said so at the meetings.

I doubt you read the title of this thread.

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 06:03 PM
I doubt you read the title of this thread.

Don’t need to I’m just throwing out some truth for you. :). Only one person in the department will defend those pay increase for one person.

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 06:09 PM
Don’t need to I’m just throwing out some truth for you. :). Only one person in the department will defend those pay increase for one person.

Reopening a contract to screw one person, how many will suffer? That makes sense. Not ortiz.

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 06:13 PM

Retirees want to stick it to the active members. What a piece of sh it.

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 06:20 PM
Addendum will be enough to remove it. No one gets screwed not even ortiz he know those were put there to supplement commander pay to Ortiz.

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 06:31 PM
Addendum will be enough to remove it. No one gets screwed not even ortiz he know those were put there to supplement commander pay to Ortiz.

Then all the SOS officers get screwed over. You're a moron.

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 06:39 PM
Then all the SOS officers get screwed over. You're a moron.

Umm no you are a liar. It would remove the word “manages” as a qualification to get bomb squad and swat pay. We already have a chain of command in the units themselves that are completely certified

Ortiz put that in because he can’t qualify to be either nor get the certifications required. How can you lead a unit without the training. Sorry that’s why we have swat LTs in the unit.

Who would be screwed besides Ortiz name the names. Bet you can’t.

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 06:49 PM
You clowns know nothing the captain or lieutenant in charge over those units have been getting those plus items for years. All Ortiz did was make it contractual so whoever’s follow him had it in the contract. I’ve never see so many cry babies when a person or handful get something as a plus item.
I remember the motor boys crying when the mounted unit got the 5% pay for being in mounted. Yet they never cried all those years because they were getting a $50.00 a month for being on motors. Hell they were getting that to buy extra insurance many many moons ago no one else did. You guy can’t see the forest for the tree in front of you.

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 07:02 PM
Umm no you are a liar. It would remove the word “manages” as a qualification to get bomb squad and swat pay. We already have a chain of command in the units themselves that are completely certified

Ortiz put that in because he can’t qualify to be either nor get the certifications required. How can you lead a unit without the training. Sorry that’s why we have swat LTs in the unit.

Who would be screwed besides Ortiz name the names. Bet you can’t.

Did he receive SWAT pay?
Did he receive bomb pay?

Answer to above is no and no. Again you're a moron.
Signed
Don't like ortiz but still want my pay.

Unregistered
04-24-2020, 12:31 AM
Sorry but the deal was to leave FOP to get all those perks. They won’t take them away they know the deal.

Unregistered
04-24-2020, 12:32 AM
Did he receive SWAT pay?
Did he receive bomb pay?

Answer to above is no and no. Again you're a moron.
Signed
Don't like ortiz but still want my pay.

Bull he has already admitted to receiving the pay incentives. It’s been pulled in public records. You lie

Unregistered
04-24-2020, 08:12 AM
Bull he has already admitted to receiving the pay incentives. It’s been pulled in public records. You lie

Sorry to disappoint you but if you open the contract all the SOS officers will also lose their incentives as well. Because some have SWAT bomb and canine so you obviously are retired and don't care about these officers.