PDA

View Full Version : 100% Hero

Unregistered
04-22-2020, 01:16 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tampabay.com/pasco/targeted-port-richey-officer-went-undercover-against-dale-massad-records-say-20190327/%3foutputType=amp

Now that is the kind of leader we need at PRPD

Unregistered
04-22-2020, 10:48 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tampabay.com/pasco/targeted-port-richey-officer-went-undercover-against-dale-massad-records-say-20190327/%3foutputType=amp

That’s great, pat him on the back for all of us. Thing is if that is the CM and ST plan is will fail. Almost every officer is leaving via other LEO jobs or the private sector. So KH will he EB and his own leader. :)

Unregistered
04-22-2020, 10:56 AM

Nobody will work for him. Every officer that already hasn’t left would leave. The dept would close.

Unregistered
04-22-2020, 10:58 AM

With just over 4 years exp (excluding his firing)? Haha.

Unregistered
04-22-2020, 11:03 AM
From what I understand our officers do not want this to happen. I will be making contact with city Council, the city manager, and members including the mayor who is allegedly for this.

I don’t know what’s going on at the police department, but I know that every single officer that I’ve spoke to does not want this to happen. Their voices should be heard and will be heard. If I’ve been hearing incorrectly may be a simple vote? That would put this to rest.

Unregistered
04-22-2020, 01:13 PM
Most of the PD staff leaving might be best for the city. There are plenty of qualified applicants who would love a job that would appreciate the opportunity of working for the citizens. Patrol means you "patrol" not sit around city hall and gossip all day. Stop acting like children and grow up before you ruin your own careers.

Unregistered
04-22-2020, 01:33 PM
From what I understand our officers do not want this to happen. I will be making contact with city Council, the city manager, and members including the mayor who is allegedly for this.

I don’t know what’s going on at the police department, but I know that every single officer that I’ve spoke to does not want this to happen. Their voices should be heard and will be heard. If I’ve been hearing incorrectly may be a simple vote? That would put this to rest.

This was intentionally posted to stir the pot again. It's also the same 2 or 3 people who continue posting on here over and over, in an attempt to appear to be many. And those are PRPDs current and former supervisors that are terrified to lose their safety net in their current chief. Their posts on here, and willingness to spread lies and dirty laundry to the community, should tell you all you need to know about their professionalism, and confirm why they're worried about working under a new chief.

There is no plan for the the new chief or captain to be the officer they keep mentioning. That's just ridiculous to even think. The problem is that most of the officers at PRPD have only ever worked for the current chief, and obviously change is stressful. They're suppose to be grown men and women, with guns and badges, and they'll be ok. A few others are afraid they'll get a chief who will hold them accountable for their daily actions and misdeeds. Which is why they spread gossip and lies, not only on here, but also to the few citizens that trust them. This is a very simple thing, that occurs very often, that a few are so afraid of that they're abusing citizens trust by making it way more than what it is.

Do the right thing, and you'll be ok.

Unregistered
04-22-2020, 02:09 PM
Most of the PD staff leaving might be best for the city. There are plenty of qualified applicants who would love a job that would appreciate the opportunity of working for the citizens. Patrol means you "patrol" not sit around city hall and gossip all day. Stop acting like children and grow up before you ruin your own careers.

KH is the only one that is seen by city employees sitting in city hall buddy. It would be best for him to resign. And no it would not be a good thing for the PD staff to be leaving their United right now. There’s only one odd factor in all of this, actually two and they know who they are.

Unregistered
04-22-2020, 02:11 PM

Well said. There are cameras throughout the entire building. Very easy to see exactly in whose office most of that gossiping occurs. For example, who comes in on their days off, and sits in a certain office for hours. Who spends an unusual amount of time on the admin side, instead of patrolling the city. Whose vehicle sits in the Sally Port for hours on end, instead of safeguarding the residents and streets. Who makes their own schedule. I got a dollar that says it's the same small group of people feeding the Port Richey citizens all the lies and gossip. Do the residents find it odd that, apparently, not one employee has done anything wrong, or been held accountable for one thing in the last 3 or so years? Must be one amazing group of officers.

Unregistered
04-22-2020, 02:16 PM
Well said. There are cameras throughout the entire building. Very easy to see exactly in whose office most of that gossiping occurs. For example, who comes in on their days off, and sits in a certain office for hours. Who spends an unusual amount of time on the admin side, instead of patrolling the city. Whose vehicle sits in the Sally Port for hours on end, instead of safeguarding the residents and streets. Who makes their own schedule. I got a dollar that says it's the same small group of people feeding the Port Richey citizens all the lies and gossip. Do the residents find it odd that, apparently, not one employee has done anything wrong, or been held accountable for one thing in the last 3 or so years? Must be one amazing group of officers.

Very well said. Except there are employees who physically see a certain person at city hall in the CM office daily with a certain official. That same person is also frequently seen at a city officials home residence and riding around with him..

Unregistered
04-22-2020, 02:21 PM
Very well said. Except there are employees who physically see a certain person at city hall in the CM office daily with a certain official. That same person is also frequently seen at a city officials home residence and riding around with him..

Hmmmm, also seems like some that have observed this and spoke about it have been forced to resign. Good point.

Unregistered
04-22-2020, 02:22 PM

I can assure you that a handful of your officers do not want to bring up being associated with certain city officials. Or should I say ex city officials. This city's residents are well aware of that.

Unregistered
04-22-2020, 02:40 PM
This was intentionally posted to stir the pot again. It's also the same 2 or 3 people who continue posting on here over and over, in an attempt to appear to be many. And those are PRPDs current and former supervisors that are terrified to lose their safety net in their current chief. Their posts on here, and willingness to spread lies and dirty laundry to the community, should tell you all you need to know about their professionalism, and confirm why they're worried about working under a new chief.

There is no plan for the the new chief or captain to be the officer they keep mentioning. That's just ridiculous to even think. The problem is that most of the officers at PRPD have only ever worked for the current chief, and obviously change is stressful. They're suppose to be grown men and women, with guns and badges, and they'll be ok. A few others are afraid they'll get a chief who will hold them accountable for their daily actions and misdeeds. Which is why they spread gossip and lies, not only on here, but also to the few citizens that trust them. This is a very simple thing, that occurs very often, that a few are so afraid of that they're abusing citizens trust by making it way more than what it is.

Do the right thing, and you'll be ok.

Not been held accountable? What about EB who was written up for his effort to degrade the police vehicles on social media? Forgot about your friend‘s actions huh?

Unregistered
04-22-2020, 05:09 PM
DH is not the problem. The poor quality of supervisors has been the problem. The SGTs have failed to act. The SGTs have been the ones violating pursuit policies, using excessive force, failing to work an actual shift schedule, spreading gossip and have been proven incapable of performing basic criminal investigations. If anyone should resign it is JC. He can sell cars at Nissan with the last cancer we rid ourselves of

Unregistered
04-22-2020, 05:28 PM
This has gone on long enough. The officers have all spoken and determined that the vast majority of these posts are being done by either ex employees, or a handful of disgruntled people. It needs to stop. Let me assure the individuals reading these that the officers are all good with each other. Every place has it's glitches, but we'll work through those as a team. Stop pretending to work at PRPD, and attempting to create issues. We're all good, and will remain so.

Anonuserid
04-22-2020, 08:35 PM
Agreed, let this end now. For the most part the PR employees get along. Stop making this worse.

Unregistered
04-22-2020, 10:07 PM
We are the residents of a great little city! also see what is going on in this forum

We elect our Mayor and trust in him !We elect our counsel and we trust them !

We work hand-in-hand with our police department and fire department

We are proud of each and everyone of them !!

They do not deserve this kind of treatment !

We are all very active in watching what goes on at city Council meetings!!

And Monday WAS NOT A GOOD NIGHT WE STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHY A CITY MANAGER WOULD NOT SAY
Thank You to Police Chief !When asked to stay During COVID _19 We know him We speak with him he is out With The Community !
He Responds To Calls WE ARE STILL CONFUSED !

NOT THE MAYOR !! OR CITY MANAGER WERE THINKING OF OUR CITY !!!
THAT IS WHY WE DO NOT TRUST WHAT IS GOING ON

GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY POLICE OFFICER. FIREFIGHTER. CITY EMPLOYEE

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 09:43 AM
We are the residents of a great little city! also see what is going on in this forum

We elect our Mayor and trust in him !We elect our counsel and we trust them !

We work hand-in-hand with our police department and fire department

We are proud of each and everyone of them !!

They do not deserve this kind of treatment !

We are all very active in watching what goes on at city Council meetings!!

And Monday WAS NOT A GOOD NIGHT WE STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHY A CITY MANAGER WOULD NOT SAY
Thank You to Police Chief !When asked to stay During COVID _19 We know him We speak with him he is out With The Community !
He Responds To Calls WE ARE STILL CONFUSED !

NOT THE MAYOR !! OR CITY MANAGER WERE THINKING OF OUR CITY !!!
THAT IS WHY WE DO NOT TRUST WHAT IS GOING ON

GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY POLICE OFFICER. FIREFIGHTER. CITY EMPLOYEE

Did everyone think that when ex mayor was arrested, that was the only cancer in the PD..... The cancer spread! Now we have to cut out the rest of the Cancer. JC, AR, and CD! They violate peoples rights by doing illegal searches and seizures (and then buy those seizures for $10) bully other employees and do as little as possible, endangering other officers, with their unwillingness to learn the correct way to do their jobs, and trying to carry out their vendettas (except wreak havoc in the PD and City) The city will be a better place when these cancer tumors are removed.

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 10:34 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3131046]Not been held accountable? What about EB who was written up for his effort to degrade the police vehicles on social media? Forgot about your friend‘s actions I

I dont see JC or AR running from a broken down patrol car trying to save a fellow officer, AR leaves others officers in danger, and finds it funny. AR didnt help her patrol officer when he was alone on a bridge with a man with a knife, and she wouldn't let another officer leave, to go help that officer. AR is a DANGEROUS SARGENT, and cop!!! JC wrecks his car talking on his cell phone and then lies about it, and gets a new car. When other officers that actually do the work , and work their assigned schedules have to suffer with broken down vehicles!!

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 12:33 PM
Once again, let's stop this nonsense. It's only drawing negative attention to this agency. I get that some individuals have a profound sense of disdain for each other, but constant bickering on this forum does nothing but make the entire agency look foolish, and create further tension from the bread crumb crumb trail left when posting on here. Please stop making everyone at this agency look bad because you're angry.

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 02:35 AM
Coast is all clear KH you fat, uneducated, vindictive, miscreant. You can end your abrupt "vacation" now. At least your buddy Babcuck was man enough to show his face around the department, prick. Good thing our very smart citizens did a public records request which will show what your politician scum bag defense attorney Mayor buddy, Babcuck, and you have been up to... You have disgraced the military, Sumter County, Winn-Dixie, etc...You may have won this battle, but when the whistle blowers sue the city we shall see who wins this war. Grow up, you'd think a DWI in the military would teach you. You'd think getting fired once from PRPD for getting political you'd learn. You are a wannabe with all of your 4 years of LEO experience. How does it feel being the joke of the county. ST and VL ordered GD under duress to put you in as detective. Leaking info to VL and DM resulted in you almost getting cops shot, YOU ARE A COMPLETE DISGRACE no one or agency trusts you. Your pal Babcuck is just as bad he was thrown out of the state of NY and can't get a job anywhere else because he is a complete moron. I know Babcuck doesn't monitor this site his wife does, just like when she takes photos and makes post on the city's pages not him ;). Don't worry boys your favorite hangouts the PB and Wing place will be back open soon and you can go back to drinking juice and making the young girls that work there feel very uncomfortable again.

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 06:35 AM
KH is a joke, we see him and ST all the time together btw so is EB we do not want him over the bridge. Sad that politcs got your chief stay strong PRPD

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 10:25 PM
Debriefing at JC's house Zima for all.