PDA

View Full Version : PLEA President should be fired

Pages : [1] 2

Unregistered
04-20-2020, 12:56 AM
Its true! PLEA has done absolutely nothing for its members during this corona crap! You all talk a big game and take our money but you fail to give us anthing nor answer our calls and/or emails!

The President should be FIRED! Plus, many of us have cancelled our membership with this joke of a union.

Unregistered
04-20-2020, 02:49 AM
Its true! PLEA has done absolutely nothing for its members during this corona crap! You all talk a big game and take our money but you fail to give us anthing nor answer our calls and/or emails!

The President should be FIRED! Plus, many of us have cancelled our membership with this joke of a union.

Calm down Forrest the officers know PLEA does more for them than the all talk PBA

Unregistered
04-20-2020, 04:47 AM
Calm down Forrest the officers know PLEA does more for them than the all talk PBA

Oh yeah. You may want to check on those few officers left since you didn’t help them during this pandemic.

By the way, how’s that vote going in Aventura?! ?! Lol

Unregistered
04-20-2020, 09:39 AM

You didn’t cancel shit Steadman

Unregistered
04-20-2020, 12:57 PM
Oh yeah. You may want to check on those few officers left since you didn’t help them during this pandemic.

By the way, how’s that vote going in Aventura?! ?! Lol

Just the mere fact that a vote will be taken is indicative of how members dislike Stahl and the PBA weakness. They want real representation
Any other questions Steadman? I mean Forrest Gump.

Unregistered
04-21-2020, 11:47 PM
Everyone knows John was behind this whole idea. Smear my once Buddy like we both did Rivera, The same thing he did, now is doing it again. Recently. He was here at our station passing out cupcakes ,donuts and coffee like that A gift. You know the doughnut gets you a hand shake & my vote. LMAFO!!!
My LT told me the PBA don’t need brand new trucks.that were $80 k each. for. It was a waste of our dues!!!!!! They could’ve drove county vehicles. They don’t need to go to all those expensive lunches. PBA credit card which is basically our dues. He also shared the big push to see the bills and accounts that never happened. Where’s the transparency? This wife knows so much I would use it to my advantage if I was the opposing side.Or she stayed to protect him ...
(so no one questioned the bruises she always had ) this guy is a POS!! That’s what you expect to lead us into future! These Guys makes 2 Paychecks one from the PBA for doing ZERO but joking up friends & planning parties! Another from MDPD. But they do nothing but talk shit about everyone! Steadman with his off color comments too is no better & Hiding Jenkins show the wife of 20 years Respect! We all know what you did. 🤢😈 Treat your family Right. respect the mother of your children BE A MAN!! and maybe people will respect you!

Northside Knows, South District KNOWS the real deal... you left a 33 spewing over there. And we know Now Kendall Knows. STOP be a Man. Stand !

They BOTH- did not provide anything to help their union. Amongst us. We come 1st. We are in the Front line. They collect a paycheck! Protect US!!!!
My Fellow Family in Brown Love you & Pray for you.

Unregistered
04-26-2020, 06:16 PM
Just the mere fact that a vote will be taken is indicative of how members dislike Stahl and the PBA weakness. They want real representation
Any other questions Steadman? I mean Forrest Gump.

How did that vote at Aventura PD go for you Domingo and PLEA???? Lol!

Unregistered
04-26-2020, 07:57 PM
Going strong Steadman. How’s your PBA doing with all the in-house fighting?

Unregistered
04-27-2020, 02:23 PM
Going strong Steadman. How’s your PBA doing with all the in-house fighting?

And more lies of PLEA. Just spoke to my buddy from Aventura and it failed to pass by a landslide. Your a joke PLEA.

Unregistered
04-27-2020, 02:54 PM
And more lies of PLEA. Just spoke to my buddy from Aventura and it failed to pass by a landslide. Your a joke PLEA.

Steadman: “your” and “you’re” really phucks you up doesn’t it? In another post, which I know damn well You read, I gave you some English lessons. Please refer to that lesson again.

Unregistered
04-27-2020, 05:02 PM
Steadman: “your” and “you’re” really phucks you up doesn’t it? In another post, which I know damn well You read, I gave you some English lessons. Please refer to that lesson again.

Wonderful English class! You should focus your attention on PLEA though and it’s shrinking membership. How’s the internal turmoil going Domingo??? Yes, we are aware of your drama! Lol

Unregistered
04-27-2020, 07:49 PM
Wonderful English class! You should focus your attention on PLEA though and it’s shrinking membership. How’s the internal turmoil going Domingo??? Yes, we are aware of your drama! Lol

Wonderful! You finally got the use of “your” correctly. Who said an old Dog can’t learn new tricks? We will continue your lessons as we go along. You can thank me later Steadman

Unregistered
04-27-2020, 09:28 PM
Wonderful! You finally got the use of “your” correctly. Who said an old Dog can’t learn new tricks? We will continue your lessons as we go along. You can thank me later Steadman

We thank you already Domingo for our new PBA members that left PLEA! Keep up the great job in advertising the PBA!

Unregistered
04-27-2020, 09:53 PM
We thank you for our new PLEA members who are tired of your scamming Steadman especially when you don’t produce.

Unregistered
04-28-2020, 12:25 AM
PLEA has lost some members due to the moron President. Maybe he should just take a page out of Stahl’s psycho poster, who of course is Domingo, and resign.

Unregistered
04-28-2020, 12:58 AM
PLEA has lost some members due to the moron President. Maybe he should just take a page out of Stahl’s psycho poster, who of course is Domingo, and resign.

Steadman, you of all people on this earth should not call others moron. You are the dumbest person around this the nickname others have bestowed upon you- Forrest Gump Stahl.
I think a thread of just your life fubars is in order.

Unregistered
04-28-2020, 01:43 AM
Steadman, you of all people on this earth should not call others moron. You are the dumbest person around this the nickname others have bestowed upon you- Forrest Gump Stahl.
I think a thread of just your life fubars is in order.

Ok Gordo Domingo. Go ahead and plan your next law enforcement agency take over. We just looooooooove rubbing it on your face that PLEA sucks! Bye bye Gorda!

Unregistered
04-28-2020, 11:08 AM
Ok Gordo Domingo. Go ahead and plan your next law enforcement agency take over. We just looooooooove rubbing it on your face that PLEA sucks! Bye bye Gorda!

Steadman you didn’t once call me Gorda when we met at Carolina Ale house and you laid out your scheme to undone your mentor. You practically kissed my ass.
PLEA has always kept the Dept I’m check where the PBA has failed to do so. And, since seeing how bad you “run” the PBA, we have feel an obligation to keep you in check bc in the end your screwed up decisions, or lack of decisions because of fear, affects our valued members.
And, since you screw up so much, we know we have our work cut out for us.
Steadman, you need to be careful that someone else doesn’t do to you what you did to your mentor. If they do, I’ll be happy to meet them at Carolina Ale House just like I did to help you slay your friend.

Unregistered
04-28-2020, 12:18 PM
Steadman you didn’t once call me Gorda when we met at Carolina Ale house and you laid out your scheme to undone your mentor. You practically kissed my ass.
PLEA has always kept the Dept I’m check where the PBA has failed to do so. And, since seeing how bad you “run” the PBA, we have feel an obligation to keep you in check bc in the end your screwed up decisions, or lack of decisions because of fear, affects our valued members.
Steadman, you need to be careful that someone else doesn’t do to you what you did to your mentor. If they do, I’ll be happy to meet them at Carolina Ale House just like I did to help you slay your friend.

And here we go again with Domingo’s delusions. Papo, you never met with anyone from PBA etc. You are a nobody! Do you understand that sentence? I hope so because you also appear to be unable to write moron. It’s keep the Dept. “in” check not “I’m.”

Go take your meds and make believe you are actually doing something for the few PLEA members left in that pathetic organization.

Unregistered
04-28-2020, 12:32 PM

Here we go again with Domingo’s delusional meeting at the Ale House!!! Lol! Again, what witnesses do you have to this meeting? We have only asked about 100 times and yet you have provided none. More lies from PLEA. Keep it up!

Unregistered
04-28-2020, 02:20 PM
Here we go again with Domingo’s delusional meeting at the Ale House!!! Lol! Again, what witnesses do you have to this meeting? We have only asked about 100 times and yet you have provided none. More lies from PLEA. Keep it up!

You make me laugh with your pathetic self. If lying was an Olympic event you would win the gold each time.
I’m not sure why you are afraid of the truth but there is a reason. Of course, none of the many PBA people there would be witnesses. Greenwell is as big a phony and liar as you Steadman.
You make me realize how demented you are and in desperate need of help.
It’s entertaining none the less. So thanks

Unregistered
04-28-2020, 04:36 PM
You make me laugh with your pathetic self. If lying was an Olympic event you would win the gold each time.
I’m not sure why you are afraid of the truth but there is a reason. Of course, none of the many PBA people there would be witnesses. Greenwell is as big a phony and liar as you Steadman.
You make me realize how demented you are and in desperate need of help.
It’s entertaining none the less. So thanks

Your just like the Democrats Domingo. You can’t answer a simple question. Lol!

PLEA members, or what’s left of you, please take notice that your moronic President talks all crap and is unable to prove anything. By definition, a complete Fat LIAR! Bye bye Domingo!

Unregistered
04-28-2020, 04:41 PM
And this is the reason why PBA is here to stay. I will never trust an organization that can’t even answer a simple question or even better is completely MIA during this crisis. At least I see PBA members, where is PLEA????

Unregistered
04-28-2020, 05:16 PM
And this is the reason why PBA is here to stay. I will never trust an organization that can’t even answer a simple question or even better is completely MIA during this crisis. At least I see PBA members, where is PLEA????

This is a good point poster. Where is PLEA?

Unregistered
04-28-2020, 06:34 PM

You only see one Steadman and that’s when you look in the mirror. That’s assuming you can get to it because of hoarder lifestyle

Unregistered
04-28-2020, 08:09 PM

They are nowhere to be found. Never have and never will. All PLEA does is steal your money and provide us with ZERO assistance. Dam liars!

Unregistered
04-28-2020, 08:46 PM
Steadman, your desperation is exceeding normal heights. You are truly one sick man.

Unregistered
04-28-2020, 10:20 PM
Steadman, your desperation is exceeding normal heights. You are truly one sick man.

The truth hurts you Domingo. Just like the diminishing number of PLEA members! LOL! Actions speak louder than words Gordo!

Unregistered
04-28-2020, 10:36 PM
The truth hurts you Domingo. Just like the diminishing number of PLEA members! LOL! Actions speak louder than words Gordo!

Keep telling yourself that. Just like keep convincing yourself that you are skinny, well spoken, loyal, and smart. Keep telling
Yourself that.
Isabelle and I are praying for Your soul.

Unregistered
04-28-2020, 10:41 PM
Keep telling yourself that. Just like keep convincing yourself that you are skinny, well spoken, loyal, and smart. Keep telling
Yourself that.
Isabelle and I are praying for Your soul.

Nothing to convince Gordo. The proof is in the pudding. Bueno, you ate it all but I hope you understand the elementary concept.

By the way, what has PLEA done for its members during this pandemic Domingo? Seen this same question asked multiple times but yet no answer from either you or anyone on your board! LOL!!

Unregistered
04-28-2020, 11:40 PM
Nothing to convince Gordo. The proof is in the pudding. Bueno, you ate it all but I hope you understand the elementary concept.

By the way, what has PLEA done for its members during this pandemic Domingo? Seen this same question asked multiple times but yet no answer from either you or anyone on your board! LOL!!

Other than scam and weasel your way into HPOA press conference what has the PBA done. Nada! Oh, spoke to the director - so what. We all did that.
What wonderful and spectacular things did you do? Steal rookies Paper from The PBA for Your personal use?

Unregistered
04-28-2020, 11:45 PM
Other than scam and weasel your way into HPOA press conference what has the PBA done. Nada! Oh, spoke to the director - so what. We all did that.
What wonderful and spectacular things did you do? Steal rookies Paper from The PBA for Your personal use?

How cute! More copy and paste from Domingo and PLEA.

Again, at least they did something unlike you and PLEA. All you’ve done is steal our money and given us NADA! Great leadership Domingo!

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 12:15 AM
You entertain me Steadman. Thank you.

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 01:31 AM
You entertain me Steadman. Thank you.

Your welcome Domingo BUT what have you and PLEA done to support their members or law enforcement during this pandemic? It’s really a very simple question. Go ahead and call your attorney on retainer to provide us loyal readers with the answer. I’ll get the popcorn ready!

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 12:20 PM
Your welcome Domingo BUT what have you and PLEA done to support their members or law enforcement during this pandemic? It’s really a very simple question. Go ahead and call your attorney on retainer to provide us loyal readers with the answer. I’ll get the popcorn ready!

Tic toc tic toc Domingo! Still waiting on your response PLEA! I’m so glad readers get to read your lack of leadership on this site.

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 12:25 PM
Steadman when are You going to release how
Much each of you PBA slugs make off members?

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 12:45 PM
Steadman when are You going to release how
Much each of you PBA slugs make off members?

As soon as you tell us and your members how much you and your board make Domingo but until then.... what has PLEA done for its members and law enforcement during this pandemic? This question will simply not go away! Lol!

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 12:50 PM
As soon as you tell us and your members how much you and your board make Domingo but until then.... what has PLEA done for its members and law enforcement during this pandemic? This question will simply not go away! Lol!

We have done more Than you all at the PBA. But, what we haven’t done is more important. We did not try to take credit for HPOA event of handing out 10,000 masks to local agencies. We didn’t try to give the illusion that we had something to do with it like the PBA did. We don’t steal from others Steadman. And that’s what you did. Nothing more.

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 12:59 PM
We have done more Than you all at the PBA. But, what we haven’t done is more important. We did not try to take credit for HPOA event of handing out 10,000 masks to local agencies. We didn’t try to give the illusion that we had something to do with it like the PBA did. We don’t steal from others Steadman. And that’s what you did. Nothing more.

And again no answer. Great job Domingo!! Literally solidifying that you are a moron unable to answer a simple question! Lol! Idiota!

What has PLEA done for its members and law enforcement during this pandemic? This question will simply not go away! Lol!

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 01:08 PM
And again no answer. Great job Domingo!! Literally solidifying that you are a moron unable to answer a simple question! Lol! Idiota!

What has PLEA done for its members and law enforcement during this pandemic? This question will simply not go away! Lol!

I know you don’t like the answer Steadman. I wouldn’t either if I led a life of scamming people. You should have become an illusionist. Here’s my answer once again

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 01:24 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3134870]I know you don’t like the answer Steadman. I wouldn’t either if I led a life of scamming people. You should have become an illusionist. Here’s my answer once again

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 01:39 PM
God I love you Steadman. You make Forrest Gump look like Einstein.

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 02:13 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3134885]God I love you Steadman. You make Forrest Gump look like Einstein.[/

You are welcome but again the best entertainment is you dodging the simple question Mr. Presidente!

What has PLEA done for its members and law enforcement during this pandemic

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 02:51 PM
I am praying for you Forrest Stahl. I can see
You are Nearing a nervous breakdown. Lord wat h over this troubled soul who is conflicted with the difference of truth and lie. Please lord take him into your hands as he is nearing a mental breakdown. I pray this in your holy name. Amen.

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 03:09 PM
I am praying for you Forrest Stahl. I can see
You are Nearing a nervous breakdown. Lord wat h over this troubled soul who is conflicted with the difference of truth and lie. Please lord take him into your hands as he is nearing a mental breakdown. I pray this in your holy name. Amen.

I apologize Domingo. We were signing up some of your former PLEA members to the PBA.

Yes! Please also pray for Domingo and PLEA to answer the question of what they have done to support their members or law enforcement during this pandemic. Let us pray 🙏🏼

what has PLEA done for its members and law enforcement during this pandemic? This question will simply not go away! Lol!

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 03:49 PM
Go get some Lunch paid for with members dues money. Take a break man so you don’t explode. Trying to get you through one more day.

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 04:22 PM
Go get some Lunch paid for with members dues money. Take a break man so you don’t explode. Trying to get you through one more day.

Thanks for your concern Domingo BUT what has PLEA done for its members and law enforcement during this pandemic? This question will simply not go away! Lol!

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 06:34 PM
Why did you kill that kid with your patrol vehicle?

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 06:48 PM
Why did you kill that kid with your patrol vehicle?

Because the cat crossed the road! Lol!

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 06:49 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3135019]Because the cat crossed the road! Lol![/

We don’t like pussies at the PBA like you Domingo BUT what in the world has PLEA done for its members and the law enforcement community during this pandemic! LOL! Love it!

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 07:03 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3135019]Because the cat crossed the road! Lol![/

We don’t like pussies at the PBA like you Domingo BUT what in the world has PLEA done for its members and the law enforcement community during this pandemic! LOL! Love it!

I know damn well
You don’t have the courage to that to my face. Now, let’s do a ***** check.

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 07:35 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3135020]

I know damn well
You don’t have the courage to that to my face. Now, let’s do a ***** check.

Sorry I don’t speak Dominican Domingo! Can you please translate to English.

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 08:07 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3135029]

Sorry I don’t speak Dominican Domingo! Can you please translate to English.

Poor Domingo is upset. Poor baby. Just imagine that amount of officers from PLEA that you failed to assist during this crisis. That should just make you quit Presidente!

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 08:42 PM
Steadman, do yourself a favor and go to your best friends house, Steve Shiver and do an 8 ball. It will calm your nerves. You are unraveling.
While you are at it check on your kid and make sure he’s not breaking into someone home.

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 08:54 PM
Steadman, do yourself a favor and go to your best friends house, Steve Shiver and do an 8 ball. It will calm your nerves. You are unraveling.
While you are at it check on your kid and make sure he’s not breaking into someone home.

Only one unraveling here Domingo is obviously you! Lol! Did you rub some vagisil to help you out there P U S S Y? Even better we are still waiting on your translation on whatever your Dominican dumbass tried to say on the previous post. We are concerned for your health.

Although we know the few members you have left are hoping and like you said, praying, that you leave PLEA since it’s obvious that you did absolutely nothing for your PLEA members during this pandemic.

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 10:24 PM
I laugh because you wouldn’t say that to my face. All coward talk but then again we all know that. You defend only your scam PBA salary. You help no one. You have t accomplished one thing other than embezzle money from the PBA.
I’ll be back tomorrow if you wish to continue. In the meantime have a drink, do a hit of coke with your friend Shiver, create some more real estate scam with convicted felon buddy Bateman, break into homes with your kid, or do whatever you hillbillies do when your bored and drunk.

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 11:03 PM
I laugh because you wouldn’t say that to my face. All coward talk but then again we all know that. You defend only your scam PBA salary. You help no one. You have t accomplished one thing other than embezzle money from the PBA.
I’ll be back tomorrow if you wish to continue. In the meantime have a drink, do a hit of coke with your friend Shiver, create some more real estate scam with convicted felon buddy Bateman, break into homes with your kid, or do whatever you hillbillies do when your bored and drunk.

Unlike you I have absolutely no issues saying it to your face. In fact, I have already told you! More than I can count but definitely not at your imaginary meeting at the Ale House Domingo.

We are having more fun pointing out your poor excuse of leadership for PLEA. While you go to sleep at 7pm, don’t forget to formulate a response to what exactly PLEA has done to address this crisis with its members. Also, we know you have nightmares so don’t forget to wear those disposable diapers. Lol!

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 11:04 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3135124]I laugh because you wouldn’t say that to my face. All coward talk but then again we all know that. You defend only your scam PBA salary. You help no one. You have t accomplished one thing other than embezzle money from the PBA.
I’ll be back tomorrow if you wish to continue. In the meantime have a drink, do a hit of coke with your friend Shiver, create some more real estate scam with convicted felon buddy Bateman, break into homes with your kid, or do whatever you hillbillies do when your bored and drunk.[

Naaaaaa. We are having more fun pointing out your poor excuse of leadership for PLEA. While you go to sleep at 7pm, don’t forget to formulate a response to what exactly PLEA has done to address this crisis with its members. Also, we know you have nightmares so don’t forget to wear those disposable diapers. Lol!

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 11:37 AM
Good morning sweet marshmallow stinky Stahl:
In my continual attempt to help you identify your personality problems I have put together eight signs that you , or any man, who has low self-esteem might have to move on:
He says self-deprecating things. ...
He criticizes others ...
He's just a little too perfect in his own
Mind ...
He's negative about others ...
He's jealous. ...
He wants praise all to himself. ...
He can't admit when he's wrong

This describes you perfectly Steadman. Working on these traits could Turn you into a better person. Remember, you set the example for Your kids. They will act out they way they see you do. And, deep down inside I know you don’t want your kids to grow up as cowards
Or liars. Change your ways sweet pea.

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 01:28 PM
Good morning sweet marshmallow stinky Stahl:
In my continual attempt to help you identify your personality problems I have put together eight signs that you , or any man, who has low self-esteem might have to move on:
He criticizes others ...
Mind ...
He's jealous. ...

This describes you perfectly Steadman. Working on these traits could Turn you into a better person. Remember, you set the example for Your kids. They will act out they way they see you do. And, deep down inside I know you don’t want your kids to grow up as cowards
Or liars. Change your ways sweet pea.

Well good morning Domingo! We are so glad you woke up and didn’t have a heart attack. As you so eloquently state, let’s identify your problems:

Your a pathological liar
Horrible leader
Never were a police officer

The list is endless and we don’t want to use up our free allotted space on this site for your garbage BUT the few members PLEA has left would like to know what you have done for them during this pandemic Mr. President?

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 01:30 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3135347]Good morning sweet marshmallow stinky Stahl:
He criticizes others ...
Mind ...
He's jealous. ...

Or liars. Change your ways sweet pea.[/

Well good morning Domingo! We are so glad you woke up and didn’t have a heart attack. As you so eloquently state, let’s identify your problems:

Your a pathological liar
Horrible leader

The list is endless and we don’t want to use up our free allotted space on this site for your garbage BUT the few members PLEA has left would like to know what you have done for them during this pandemic Mr. Presidente?

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 03:17 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3135347]Good morning sweet marshmallow stinky Stahl:
He criticizes others ...
Mind ...
He's jealous. ...

Or liars. Change your ways sweet pea.[/

Your a pathological liar
Horrible leader

The list is endless and we don’t want to use up our free allotted space on this site for your garbage BUT the few members PLEA has left would like to know what you have done for them during this pandemic Mr. Presidente?

Wow! PBA is on FIRE! Great job!

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 03:35 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3135399]

Wow! PBA is on FIRE! Great job!

Domingo do you get it? Fire... As in your FIRED! LOL!

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 04:09 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3135453]

Domingo do you get it? Fire... As in your FIRED! LOL!

LMAO. It’s not “your” fires retard. It’s you’re fired. You English no es bueno dude. There has to be an appropriate name
To describe someone who keeps making the same mistake over and over and over again. Maybe moron but there has to be a
Medical term.
How can one person be so damn stupid. Steadman, you don’t have a simple understanding of the English language and you don’t even know the freaking pledge of allegiance. Dude, you are a mess of major proportions.
I guess I should t laugh at a retard but you- well you are a special retard so I have to laugh. Keep writing so the members see how retarded you really are.

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 04:49 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3135463]

LMAO. It’s not “your” fires retard. It’s you’re fired. You English no es bueno dude. There has to be an appropriate name
To describe someone who keeps making the same mistake over and over and over again. Maybe moron but there has to be a
Medical term.
How can one person be so damn stupid. Steadman, you don’t have a simple understanding of the English language and you don’t even know the freaking pledge of allegiance. Dude, you are a mess of major proportions.
I guess I should t laugh at a retard but you- well you are a special retard so I have to laugh. Keep writing so the members see how retarded you really are.

Our most deepest apologies Domingo. YOU ARE FIRED!!!! Better?! Que clase de bruto! Lol!

By the way, what have you done for your PLEA members and law enforcement during this pandemic? LOL!

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 04:54 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3135480]

Our most deepest apologies Domingo. YOU ARE FIRED!!!! Better?! Que clase de bruto! Lol!

By the way, what have you done for your PLEA members and law enforcement during this pandemic? LOL!

You should find an elementary tutor to help you with your (see how that word is used properly) English.

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 07:03 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3135504]

You should find an elementary tutor to help you with your (see how that word is used properly) English.

And you should grow some balls Domingo and answer the question in which we know the answer. But yet again, the vagisil is working on you!

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 09:17 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3135509]

And you should grow some balls Domingo and answer the question in which we know the answer. But yet again, the vagisil is working on you!

Steadman if their is any man who knows about vagisil it is you. You are a pu$$y. You talk tough on here but in person you are mush.
Also, many wonder if you and Greenwell are
Lovers. You both look a little light in your loafers.

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 09:51 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3135555]

Steadman if their is any man who knows about vagisil it is you. You are a pu$$y. You talk tough on here but in person you are mush.
Also, many wonder if you and Greenwell are
Lovers. You both look a little light in your loafers.

Did you get that box of lifetime vagisil Domingo at your soon to be old office? Not to worry. PBA got you covered. At least we do something unlike you.

By the way, what have you done again for your PLEA members during this pandemic? Please don’t say rub vagisil. We know that already. It’s blatantly obvious on your posts! Lol

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 10:17 PM
Awwww did I hurt you itty bitty feelings big bad PBA President? You obviously are very touchy when the topic is about you. Why don’t you get that same way when a member is under attack? You will forever be remembered as the guy who was afraid to represent the members.

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 10:45 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3135638]Awwww did I hurt you itty bitty feelings big bad PBA President? You obviously are very touchy when the topic is about you. Why don’t you get that same way when a member is under attack? You will forever be remembered as the guy who was afraid to represent the members.[

/Mmmm... you must be reading another BS post Domingo. We are good! BUT we will also send you some anal rub along with the vagisil to help you out!

By the way, what have you done for your PLEA members again during this crisis?

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 10:58 PM
Steadman, when you write like that I makes think that you are gay (nothing wrong with it if that’s your thing) or more dangerously a sick porn watcher, maybe of young ones? You need to stop drinking because it highlights your sickness that much more.

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 11:03 PM
Steadman, when you write like that I makes think that you are gay (nothing wrong with it if that’s your thing) or more dangerously a sick porn watcher, maybe of young ones? You need to stop drinking because it highlights your sickness that much more.

Again, please learn how to spell Domingo. Estas de madre when you get upset. Take deep breaths viejo. Caballo you need some serious help.

Pero, we also do continue to pray that eventually, after you have used up all the vagisil and especially the anal rub, that you will answer the question of what exactly you have done for your PLEA members during this crisis? And in that mongolico, we pray!

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 11:58 PM
I see your getting some help with the Spanish. How much have you had to drink today Steadman? Suave!

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 12:24 AM
I see your getting some help with the Spanish. How much have you had to drink today Steadman? Suave!

Not enough if your still here amigo. By the way, what have you done for your PLEA members during this pandemic again? Lol

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 12:24 AM
Again, please learn how to spell Domingo. Estas de madre when you get upset. Take deep breaths viejo. Caballo you need some serious help.

Pero, we also do continue to pray that eventually, after you have used up all the vagisil and especially the anal rub, that you will answer the question of what exactly you have done for your PLEA members during this crisis? And in that mongolico, we pray!

Everyone please light a candle for Domingo at PLEA. His time is coming to an end due to his lack of leadership and well... pretty much anything. Let us pray.

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 12:43 AM
Everyone please light a candle for Domingo at PLEA. His time is coming to an end due to his lack of leadership and well... pretty much anything. Let us pray.

You are the worst in modern history Steadman. Accept who you are and work on improvements.

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 01:43 AM
You are the worst in modern history Steadman. Accept who you are and work on improvements.

Caballo, I accept that you a retard incapable of running an organization Domingo. Lets not forget delusional. So much so that your prove your ineptness as a leader every single time you post on this site! An anonymous forum in which you provide ZERO facts and assume that we are that dumb to believe anyting you post. We arent Dominian Tigre!

But what exactly did your astute leadership in that fine organization of PLEA do for its members during this crisis gordito?

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 11:31 AM
Caballo, I accept that you a retard incapable of running an organization Domingo. Lets not forget delusional. So much so that your prove your ineptness as a leader every single time you post on this site! An anonymous forum in which you provide ZERO facts and assume that we are that dumb to believe anyting you post. We arent Dominian Tigre!

But what exactly did your astute leadership in that fine organization of PLEA do for its members during this crisis gordito?

Holy crap! Do I think you are dumb? Hell yeah! Read your post again. Man not only are you dumb, you are a retard. So members pay big money to have a retard take their money.
You do a great job on your own proving that you are a retard. You don’t need any help from anyone else. In fact, it’s all that you do well.

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 01:48 PM
Holy crap! Do I think you are dumb? Hell yeah! Read your post again. Man not only are you dumb, you are a retard. So members pay big money to have a retard take their money.
You do a great job on your own proving that you are a retard. You don’t need any help from anyone else. In fact, it’s all that you do well.

At least PBA does something for its members Domingo. By the way, what exactly have you done for your PLEA members during this crisis again?

Don’t forget to rub some of that vagisil and anal rub this morning before putting on la tanga tigre! Lol

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 05:56 PM
At least PBA does something for its members Domingo. By the way, what exactly have you done for your PLEA members during this crisis again?

Don’t forget to rub some of that vagisil and anal rub this morning before putting on la tanga tigre! Lol

The vagisil and anal rub is a nice touch for Domingo! The same way he’s ramming it into his PLEA members during this crisis! Lol!!!!

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 08:28 PM
Regarding a previous post on another thread you make some interesting comments.

Two things Steadman:
First, there is no “below e-mail”.
Second, I love how you take credit for something you said you could do nothing about and wouldn’t take sides.
Either you are a bafoon and can’t remember what you say or you think the members are dumb as hell and won’t remember what you said.
You need serious help.

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 08:56 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3136098]Regarding a previous post on another thread you make some interesting comments.

Two things Steadman:
First, there is no “below e-mail”.
Second, I love how you take credit for something you said you could do nothing about and wouldn’t take sides.
Either you are a bafoon and can’t remember what you say or you think the members are dumb as hell and won’t remember what you said.
You need serious help.[/

Again Domingo, at least the PBA did something unlike you and PLEA which all you have done is steal our money and provide us with NOTHING!

What has PLEA done for its members again during this crisis?

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 08:57 PM
PBA.... please continue to send Domingo vagisil extra strength. It’s obvious that he’s hurting really bad! Lol!

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 10:11 PM
PBA.... please continue to send Domingo vagisil extra strength. It’s obvious that he’s hurting really bad! Lol!

I love when you talk to yourself Steadman. That is a sign my man. It ain’t healthy. Seek professional help.

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 10:41 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3136141]I love when you talk to yourself Steadman. That is a sign my man. It ain’t healthy. Seek professional help.[/

El pobre Domingo. Take a deep breath and relax. Rub some vagisil and then type. It’s obvious your flustered with your improper English. I assume you meant to say “shit” Pero who knows. Maybe your referring to the anal rub you’ve been using. We don’t know.

Only question we would like a response to Domingo is what have you done for your PLEA members during this crisis? Remember vagisil and anal rub... then type your response. LOL!

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 11:11 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3136141]I love when you talk to yourself Steadman. That is a sign my man. It ain’t healthy. Seek professional help.[/

El pobre Domingo. Take a deep breath and relax. Rub some vagisil and then type. It’s obvious your flustered with your improper English. I assume you meant to say “shit” Pero who knows. Maybe your referring to the anal rub you’ve been using. We don’t know.

Only question we would like a response to Domingo is what have you done for your PLEA members during this crisis? Remember vagisil and anal rub... then type your response. LOL!

I totally understand you not Knowing when it’s proper English Steadman. I tried to tell you several times to ease off The bottle a bit but
Wtf- hit the bottle some my man. I can see you need that southern comfort.

Unregistered
05-01-2020, 11:52 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3136169][QUOTE=Unregistered;3136151]

I totally understand you not Knowing when it’s proper English Steadman. I tried to tell you several times to ease off The bottle a bit but
Wtf- hit the bottle some my man. I can see you need that southern comfort.[/

Yes. Perfect English in Santo Domingo Pero not in the US bruto! And yet you run an organization for law enforcement?!?! Wow!!! Don’t worry Domingo, we will also add a dictionary to the vagisil and anal rub in-which we are providing you!

By the way, have you done for your PLEA members during this crisis?

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 12:21 AM
Since it’s obvious that Domingo is unable to answer the very simple question of what PLEA has done for its members during this crisis we will also now pose the following question as well.

Please explain to your readers Domingo how you F U C K E D over the officer that was reclassified thanks to PLEA’s negligence, specifically you, and incompetence due to his vision and who is now at the Training Bureau?

You see Domingo these are called facts which anyone can call and verify. We await your answer! But remember only after your lathered the vagisil and anal rub.

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 01:11 AM
Steadman you have minis zero credibility so people know you are full Of crap. But, the PBA has definitely turned members away only for them to ge their own attorney. Then after being acquitted the PBA refused to pay for his legal fees.
But, if you’re an inner circle like that Sosa dude did something he should have been 39 for gets swept under the rug.

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 01:20 AM
Steadman you have minis zero credibility so people know you are full Of crap. But, the PBA has definitely turned members away only for them to ge their own attorney. Then after being acquitted the PBA refused to pay for his legal fees.
But, if you’re an inner circle like that Sosa dude did something he should have been 39 for gets swept under the rug.

Great!!!! Now I’m going to have to find a translator in order to decipher your rubbish Domingo! So let me make sure I have everything... vagisil, anal rub, dictionary and now translator. GOT IT!!

Since it’s obvious that Domingo is unable to answer the very simple question of what PLEA has done for its members during this crisis we will also now pose the following question as well.

Please explain to your readers Domingo how you F U C K E D over the officer that was reclassified thanks to PLEA’s negligence, specifically you, and incompetence due to his vision and who is now at the Training Bureau?

You see Domingo these are called facts which anyone can call and verify. We await your answer! But remember only after your lathered the vagisil and anal rub.

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 01:22 AM
Great!!!! Now I’m going to have to find a translator in order to decipher your rubbish Domingo! So let me make sure I have everything... vagisil, anal rub, dictionary and now translator. GOT IT!!

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 08:50 AM
Steadman you are unraveling man. Go ask for help from psych service dude. Your kids shouldn’t see you in this condition.
Sure you had a very interesting childhood being surrounded by drug cartel members, scammers and con artists, alcoholics and drug addicts, but you can break the mold if you try hard enough.
You’ve already been to AA, almost baker acted, charged with allegations of domestic abuse, paternity suits from a drug addict trailer chick. And, you just can’t stay away from felons, informants, drug addicts and con artists.
You need to try harder because it is considerably noticeable how you are spinning out of control by your delusional posts. I’m worried about you.

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 02:03 PM

You see Domingo these are called facts which anyone can call and verify. We await your answer! But remember only after your lathered the vagisil and anal rub

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 03:23 PM
Well, good morning sweet pea. Steadman, you are an underachiever with a 4th grade composition writer.
Don’t you hand out with some trailer Skank that can help you write? You know the chick that has been done by every guy within 50 miles. And, you gotta know you’re Not the best she has ever had.
Now, go do some productive today. Make sure your upstanding son doesn’t break into homes during this pandemic.

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 03:38 PM
Domingo, you should really try and improve on these posts. You can do better, we think.

You see Domingo these are called facts which anyone can call and verify. We await your answer! But remember only after your lathered the vagisil and anal rub

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 03:39 PM
Mi Negro Domingo!!!!!

Are you done calling the few friends in PLEA trying to find out who's making all these posts yet?!?! Keep thinking its Stahl. We come from within your pathetic organization! Time to go viejo mierda!

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 08:02 PM
No PLEA member that stupid- it’s Steadman “Forrest” Stahl.

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 08:16 PM
No PLEA member that stupid- it’s Steadman “Forrest” Stahl.

You obviously havent seen yourself Mi Negrito Gordo in the mirror!

By the way, can you explain to your readers Domingo how you F U C K E D over the officer that was reclassified thanks to PLEA’s negligence, specifically you, and incompetence due to his vision and who is now at the Training Bureau?

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 08:18 PM
You obviously havent seen yourself Mi Negrito Gordo in the mirror!

By the way, can you explain to your readers Domingo how you F U C K E D over the officer that was reclassified thanks to PLEA’s negligence, specifically you, and incompetence due to his vision and who is now at the Training Bureau?

And this moron Domingo continues to assume that its Stahl! Ok Mi Negrito Domingo! Wait until your blindsided! LOL!

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 08:35 PM
And this moron Domingo continues to assume that its Stahl! Ok Mi Negrito Domingo! Wait until your blindsided! LOL!

Ok, You’re not Steadman. There you happy? Now, we know that there are two Forest Gumps floating around.

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 08:55 PM
Ok, You’re not Steadman. There you happy? Now, we know that there are two Forest Gumps floating around.

Ah! Dont get upset Domingo! We love seeing PLEA explod from within. Yesssssss we know and hear your drama gordito!

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 08:57 PM
WoW! PLEA is a diaster! The President doesnt event support his own troops. I just checked their website and literally no mention of this crisis. Thanks for point this our posters! #SCREWPLEA!

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 09:00 PM
WoW! PLEA is a diaster! The President doesnt event support his own troops. I just checked their website and literally no mention of this crisis. Thanks for point this our posters! #SCREWPLEA!

Disaster isnt even that right word for PLEA! The supposed president cant even answer the following two questions:

Mi Negrito!!! We love seeing PLEA explod from within. Yesssssss we know and hear your drama gordito!

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 10:02 PM
Mi Negrito!!! We love seeing PLEA explod from within. Yesssssss we know and hear your drama gordito!

Or even better, what have you done for PLEA members during this crisis? I see PBA doing a lot! What have you done?! hmmmmmmmm

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 11:54 PM
Sing the Barney song Forrest. It might help you get rid of all that anger you have built up inside.
Making some lifestyle changes will not only be a huge help for you but for your children. They don’t need to see you always drunk. You saw daily with your parents and you didn’t like it so don’t it to them. Change the people you hang out with. A clean cop should have nothing to do with convicted felons, con artist, drug dealers, raging alcoholics, and government informants.
If not for yourself, them make the changes for your kids.
Be a better example.

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 12:02 AM
Sing the Barney song Forrest. It might help you get rid of all that anger you have built up inside.
Making some lifestyle changes will not only be a huge help for you but for your children. They don’t need to see you always drunk. You saw daily with your parents and you didn’t like it so don’t it to them. Change the people you hang out with. A clean cop should have nothing to do with convicted felons, con artist, drug dealers, raging alcoholics, and government informants.
If not for yourself, them make the changes for your kids.
Be a better example.

Speaking of lifetsyle changes, why dont you resign already Mi Negrito Domingo? Its blantly obvious you have zero interpersonal skills and absolutely poor piss Leadership skills! The drop of PLEA membership should be a clear sign that its time for change viejo.

Or even better, what have you done for PLEA members during this crisis? I see PBA doing a lot! What have you done?! hmmmmmmmm

You see Domingo these are called facts which anyone can call and verify. We await your answer! But remember only after your lathered the vagisil and anal rub. We are very worries about those hemorroids!

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 12:31 AM
Maybe you are bound up step. Take a laxative brother. You might feel better in the morning.

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 12:36 AM
Maybe you are bound up step. Take a laxative brother. You might feel better in the morning.

Que?!?!?!? Mi Negro! Please stop drinking. We dont understand anything. Its past your bed time. Let the real union and workers do their job! BUT just before you go to bed in the nursing home, can you explain to your readers how you F U C K E D over the officer that was reclassified thanks to PLEA’s negligence, specifically you, and incompetence due to his vision and who is now at the Training Bureau?

You see Domingo these are called facts which anyone can call and verify. We await your answer! But remember only after your lathered the vagisil and anal rub. We are very worries about those hemorroids!

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 01:04 AM
Que?!?!?!? Mi Negro! Please stop drinking. We dont understand anything. Its past your bed time. Let the real union and workers do their job! BUT just before you go to bed in the nursing home, can you explain to your readers how you F U C K E D over the officer that was reclassified thanks to PLEA’s negligence, specifically you, and incompetence due to his vision and who is now at the Training Bureau?

El pobre Domingo cant answer simple questions yet he wants us to vote for PLEA? Estas loco??? Dont answer that, we know your delusional! LOL

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 02:00 AM
Love not hate Steadman. Repair don’t repeat destruction of your life

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 02:01 PM
Well good morning mi viejo negro Domingo! About time you finally wake up! You should really stop drinking so early in the morning you delusions are phenomenal! You see the PBA has purchased items during this pandemic. You can simply see the pictures on the PBA site has recent as..... yesterday!

PLEA on the other hand has done nothing and purchases nothing. Maybe you should tell your board members to stop talking bad about you. Maybe that may help.

By the way, what has PLEA done for its members during this pandemic?

Also, we got clarification on the officer you screwed over who was reclassified due to his vision. It was actually YOU who spoke on his behalf to the command staff and NOT an attorney! What kind of cheap #%^ are you that you go and talk to command staff and not an attorney?!

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 09:07 PM
I can’t even imagine the trauma you’ve experienced when you killed that poor black kid who did nothing Wrong but your delusional state is getting worse Steadman.
Please consider going back to AA brother. Don’t Let your children see what you saw when both your parents were passed out from booze Regularly.
Be better than your father And Mother. E better than some of your family members and close criminal friends. Be better Steadman.

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 09:45 PM
I can’t even imagine the trauma you’ve experienced when you killed that poor black kid who did nothing Wrong but your delusional state is getting worse Steadman.
Please consider going back to AA brother. Don’t Let your children see what you saw when both your parents were passed out from booze Regularly.
Be better than your father And Mother. E better than some of your family members and close criminal friends. Be better Steadman.

EL pobre Domingo and his disperation is hilarious. Sure Domingo. He did it. Where's the proof mi negro? LOL

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 09:53 PM
EL pobre Domingo and his disperation is hilarious. Sure Domingo. He did it. Where's the proof mi negro? LOL

I would be just happy if Domingo can actually type a clear concise sentence! LOL! Wow! And he runs an organization?!

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 11:27 PM
It’s a wonder Steadman maintains the title
Of President when he can’t write cohesively. I truly believe he has a learning disability.

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 11:42 PM
It’s a wonder Steadman maintains the title
Of President when he can’t write cohesively. I truly believe he has a learning disability.

Go ahead and call him and tell him yourself Mi Negro BUT we are here talking about your incompetence and obvious lack of grapsing basic English skills. Do you need a reup on the vagisil and anal rub mi negro?!

Also, we got clarification on the officer you screwed over who was reclassified due to his vision. It was actually YOU who spoke on his behalf to the command staff and NOT an attorney! What kind of cheap #%^ are you that you go and talk to command staff and not an attorney?!

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 11:43 PM
Steadman May not be the dumbest person
Alive, but he better hope the other guy doesn’t die.

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 12:06 AM
Steadman May not be the dumbest person
Alive, but he better hope the other guy doesn’t die.

You have that great honor Mi Negro Domingo!!! The winner of the dumbest human being, and yet Presidente, to an organization who "supposedly" takes care of law enforcement! Your a joke!! Thankfully the IG investigation will resolve this issue. Gracias a dios!

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 12:58 AM

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 01:13 AM

Mi negro!!!!! Your a patheological liar! Obviously you believe EVERYTHING you write. If you kept the Depatment in check, I surely hope its better than your spelling and English. By the way, PLEA is the laughing stock of the Department embicil! LOL!! Again, provide the proof of the meeting Mi Gordita! I have no problem calling you gorda, sucia, puto, etc. Name it and Ill tell it to your face! You continue posting lies which you can not substantiate. Not alone you cant even spell or write. de madre

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 01:53 AM
Is Shiver going to tuck you in sweet pea? Be sure he reads you a bedtime story.

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 02:03 AM

No Mi Negro! Your mommy will! Plus, Ill be fast asleep knowing how many former PLEA members we are signing up during this quarintine! Gracias!

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 06:28 AM

Shiver is to busy trying to keep his shithole BBQ joint afloat with this coronavirus mess to be worried about Stahl these days

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 11:12 AM
Shiver is to busy trying to keep his shithole BBQ joint afloat with this coronavirus mess to be worried about Stahl these days

Did you mean too Instead of “to”?

And, it’s just like you Steadman to badmouth the guy. But, he was good enough to run the PBA for you chasing off quality people.
I have also been told that chief Ivy took care of you getting through your killing of a black kid with your patrol vehicle, only for you to latter shit on him and backstabbing him.
Seems like there is pattern with you dude.

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 12:57 PM
Did you mean too Instead of “to”?

And, it’s just like you Steadman to badmouth the guy. But, he was good enough to run the PBA for you chasing off quality people.
I have also been told that chief Ivy took care of you getting through your killing of a black kid with your patrol vehicle, only for you to latter shit on him and backstabbing him.
Seems like there is pattern with you dude.

Mi Negro Domingo! Funny how your reply to your posts. Estas mal!!!

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 12:58 PM
Mi negro!!!!! Your a patheological liar! Obviously you believe EVERYTHING you write. If you kept the Depatment in check, I surely hope its better than your spelling and English. By the way, PLEA is the laughing stock of the Department embicil! LOL!! Again, provide the proof of the meeting Mi Gordita! I have no problem calling you gorda, sucia, puto, etc. Name it and Ill tell it to your face! You continue posting lies which you can not substantiate. Not alone you cant even spell or write. de madre

PLEA is under IG investigation also!!!! Que bien!!

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 02:02 PM
PLEA is under IG investigation also!!!! Que bien!!

You crack me up Steadman. You get worse with every post. But, Please keep entertaining us. It breaks up the boredom.

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 02:37 PM

Heard the officer is going to testify for the IG investigation. Great!

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 05:00 PM
Steadman, the difference with us is that you make up “heard” stories which are all BS. And, when They don’t come true you look like a schmuck yet again.
When we say we “heard” something it’s because we really heard it just like we posted on the first 1% that originally denied but later came to be true.
Them we posted that the mayor was going to offer another 1% and would want concessions on health care. You called us liars and yet what we said is exactly what happened.
Members are not stupid Steadman. And just because you are stupid doesn’t mean the rest of the world is like you.
At first, I believed that drugs and alcohol were doing you bad but sometimes I believe it does you good. Man, call Shiver and do another 8 ball man.

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 05:10 PM
Steadman, the difference with us is that you make up “heard” stories which are all BS. And, when They don’t come true you look like a schmuck yet again.
When we say we “heard” something it’s because we really heard it just like we posted on the first 1% that originally denied but later came to be true.
Them we posted that the mayor was going to offer another 1% and would want concessions on health care. You called us liars and yet what we said is exactly what happened.
Members are not stupid Steadman. And just because you are stupid doesn’t mean the rest of the world is like you.
At first, I believed that drugs and alcohol were doing you bad but sometimes I believe it does you good. Man, call Shiver and do another 8 ball man.

Domingo, take a deep breath and relax. We don’t want you to have a heart attack. Bueno, some of us don’t. Only stupid person on this site is obviously you Domingo. We enjoy getting you upset. It’s comical. Just like your pathetic life has been 😘

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 05:10 PM
Mi negro Domingo! Do us ALL a favor and resign. It’s embarrassing to read all these comments about you. Especially the lack of English and proper sentence structure. Go ahead Big Papi and pull the plug. The few members you Have left in PLEA would greatly appreciate it.

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 05:34 PM

Good! I was a former PLEA member and left because of their lack of communication. Not to mention they did nothing for us during this crisis.

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 05:55 PM
Mi Negro Domingo is losing it. It’s a very easy solution Gorda, just resign.

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 10:17 PM
Good! I was a former PLEA member and left because of their lack of communication. Not to mention they did nothing for us during this crisis.

Ok Steadman, you’re like that retarded kid that is hiding behind the curtains, making noise and thinks no one can see him.

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 10:35 PM
Ok Steadman, you’re like that retarded kid that is hiding behind the curtains, making noise and thinks no one can see him.

At least he’s a retard with an organization Domingo! Lol

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 10:36 PM

It’s funny how Domingo now runs and hides. Unable to prove any facts and hides behind a keyboard! LOL!!! Truly leadership material there tigre!

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 10:38 PM

Domingo’s behind the keyboard world is crashing down on him. Lol! Can someone tell us when was the last time they saw Domingo in a official capacity doing anything for PLEA?

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 12:39 AM
Domingo, dont forget yur daily application of vagisil and anal rub!

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 02:51 AM
Domingo, dont forget yur daily application of vagisil and anal rub!

Someone was reclassified “due to his vision”????

Your inglés no es bueno Steadman. No es bueno. Go take a shower, clean up your hoarder home and check on your kid to make sure he’s not breaking into homes or doing 8 balls with your best friend Shiver.

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 03:29 AM
Someone was reclassified “due to his vision”????

Your inglés no es bueno Steadman. No es bueno. Go take a shower, clean up your hoarder home and check on your kid to make sure he’s not breaking into homes or doing 8 balls with your best friend Shiver.

Si comomierda... thanks to your recommendation you screwed him over. And thanks to you he’s at the Training Bureau. Not to worry, many of your FORMER members have already spoken to him and verified your pathetic involvement and especially not using an attorney idiota!

Go ahead and plot the next batch of lies that we can screw with you tomorrow mi negro! 😘

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 12:02 PM
Steadman, The world is not filled with assholes, but like you, they are strategically placed so that others run across one every day.

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 01:32 PM
Good Morning Mi Negro!! Another copy and paste. El probre. You really should hire someone with your stolen PLEA funds.

Even better hows that IG investigation going into PLEA?

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 05:12 PM
Good Morning Mi Negro!! Another copy and paste. El probre. You really should hire someone with your stolen PLEA funds.

Poor Domingo is trying to figure out who from PLEA is posting about him. Welcome to the world of FREE SPEECH Idiota!

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 09:52 PM

Funny how the pencil neck prick Domingo disappears now when presented with facts! Run away mi Gordo! Lol

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 10:54 PM
Oh where in the world is Domingo hiding?! We know you don’t support the troops but you can at least show that ugly fat face of yours!

Unregistered
05-06-2020, 12:56 AM
Funny how the pencil neck prick Domingo disappears now when presented with facts! Run away mi Gordo! Lol

Was out with my lady ( a non trailer trash worn out puss chick).
Now, share with the world what facts you speak of Steadman. I haven’t seen one fact yet. I do see you getting. Loser to being
Baker acted like Shiver coincidentally.

Unregistered
05-06-2020, 03:12 AM
Was out with my lady ( a non trailer trash worn out puss chick).
Now, share with the world what facts you speak of Steadman. I haven’t seen one fact yet. I do see you getting. Loser to being
Baker acted like Shiver coincidentally.

Oh that cheater whore! Got it. Learn how to read all the posts. Those are called facts Domingo! It’s hard concept to grasp. We know!

Unregistered
05-06-2020, 12:03 PM
Oh that cheater whore! Got it. Learn how to read all the posts. Those are called facts Domingo! It’s hard concept to grasp. We know!

All Domingo does is post lies. Can’t prove anything and yet he thinks that people automatically believe whatever is posted on this site. Moron.

Unregistered
05-06-2020, 02:40 PM

What is called facts Steadman? Your delusional fantasy? No, that’s not facts Forrest!

Unregistered
05-06-2020, 04:08 PM
Mi Negro! Take a deep breath and relax. We know your delusional. No need to go on your useless rants. Your continual posts of lies and assuming they are true classifies you gordo as a pathological liar. But not to worry! You will very soon think your in a dream! LOL!!

Hows that IG investigation into PLEA going Mi Negro?!

Unregistered
05-06-2020, 05:41 PM
Exactly! Steadman you talk the talk but you can’t walk the walk. Because YOU are a coward.

Unregistered
05-07-2020, 02:58 PM
Exactly! Steadman you talk the talk but you can’t walk the walk. Because YOU are a coward.

Oh he walks! you on the other hand seem to roll! LOL!!!

Unregistered
05-07-2020, 06:35 PM
Oh he walks! you on the other hand seem to roll! LOL!!!

Rolling rolling rolling mi Gordo Domingo! Lol!

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 01:30 AM
Rolling rolling rolling mi Gordo Domingo! Lol!

Fat boy is upset that people are talking about him. Poor crying fat baby.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 02:48 AM
Fat boy is upset that people are talking about him. Poor crying fat baby.

So very true. Steadman, who thinks he’s skinny, but is a tub of lard growing each day is upset people are calling him out for what he really is - a POS

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 01:46 PM
So very true. Steadman, who thinks he’s skinny, but is a tub of lard growing each day is upset people are calling him out for what he really is - a POS

Watching Steadman Stahl’s attempts at public speaking makes me feel like someone merged the movie Forrest Gump with My 700 Pound Life then sprinkled some Honey Boo Boo on it

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 03:50 PM
Watching Steadman Stahl’s attempts at public speaking makes me feel like someone merged the movie Forrest Gump with My 700 Pound Life then sprinkled some Honey Boo Boo on it

Bueno at least we see him. Where have you been hiding at Domingo? That’s right! You’ve been stealing our PLEA funds and using it on yourself and the 33!

Hence the IG investigation!!

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 06:53 PM
Steadman, the only time anyone sees you is when you post self serving pictures/selfies. Many of them are not even where you claim them to be. It’s all an illusion.
You're frightened of work and more so of fighting for others.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 08:38 PM
Bueno at least we see him. Where have you been hiding at Domingo? That’s right! You’ve been stealing our PLEA funds and using it on yourself and the 33!

Hence the IG investigation!!

Heard PLEA isn’t even opening the door for news outlets for comments on these questions. Your a disgrace Domingo. A true disgrace.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 10:30 PM
Heard PLEA isn’t even opening the door for news outlets for comments on these questions. Your a disgrace Domingo. A true disgrace.

That word “your” really kicks YOUR ass every time Steadman. YOUR English no es bueno Forrest Gump-Stahl. No es bueno.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 12:18 AM
That word “your” really kicks YOUR ass every time Steadman. YOUR English no es bueno Forrest Gump-Stahl. No es bueno.

At least I know how to spell INVESTIGATION! Lol!

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 12:46 AM
At least I know how to spell INVESTIGATION! Lol!

You damn sure should Steadman. Your ass is on the hot seat and when they reopen the killing of that kid you ran over with your patrol vehicle, it will be something to see.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 01:02 AM
You damn sure should Steadman. Your ass is on the hot seat and when they reopen the killing of that kid you ran over with your patrol vehicle, it will be something to see.

Si Claro.... the hot seat. At least PBA isn’t being investigated by the IG moron!!

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 01:03 AM
Mi Negro! Take a deep breath and relax. We know your delusional. No need to go on your useless rants. Your continual posts of lies and assuming they are true classifies you gordo as a pathological liar. But not to worry! You will very soon think your in a dream! LOL!!

When’s that cameo appearance Domingo?!?! Still waiting on your response.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 01:53 AM
When’s that cameo appearance Domingo?!?! Still waiting on your response.

Don’t hold your breath! Lol

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 07:28 PM

And more BS posts by Domingo and PLEA. If you would only focus your BS to answering those very tough quesitions here or even better show your fat face for the few members you have left, that would be a true sign of a leader BUT instead your nothing more than a thief and a liar. Oh well!

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 12:41 AM
And more BS posts by Domingo and PLEA. If you would only focus your BS to answering those very tough quesitions here or even better show your fat face for the few members you have left, that would be a true sign of a leader BUT instead your nothing more than a thief and a liar. Oh well!

El gordo Domingo is a liar. Where is he hiding out now? No one has seen seem during this crisis. Must be enjoying the fruits of stealing our PLEA membership dues!

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 01:06 AM
I’ve been in your head Steadman messing with your ego

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 02:46 AM
I’ve been in your head Steadman messing with your ego

Oh yeah.... Of course you have. Thats all i can think about. Plus, signing up all your members, praying that your arrested by the end of the month due to your IG investigation, pray also for an answer to the following questions that you as the for now PLEA President cant answer:

Mi negro your time is coming to an end. KARMA is a B I T C H! LOL

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 02:47 AM
Outstanding job by PBA and crew getting Domingo upset! He has been calling around trying to find out whos making all these posts. Love it! Great job!

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 07:50 AM
Steadman take some time and play with your imaginary friends so you slow down your absurdity. Deep inside you have issues. Maybe because you surround yourself with booze, drugs, and criminals but you have issues. If you don’t address them it will get worse the older you get Forrest.

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 11:34 AM
Outstanding job by PBA and crew getting Domingo upset! He has been calling around trying to find out whos making all these posts. Love it! Great job!

Great job PBA!

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 05:04 PM
Great job PBA!

Run Forrest Run!! The Steadster got this lmao

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 05:05 PM
Run Forrest Run!! The Steadster got this lmao

Yes, he AWESOME! Thank you PBA! 👍🏻

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 12:19 AM
Oh yeah.... Of course you have. Thats all i can think about. Plus, signing up all your members, praying that your arrested by the end of the month due to your IG investigation, pray also for an answer to the following questions that you as the for now PLEA President cant answer:

Domingo, when you are planning on showing your face and speaking for law enforcement as you state you do?!?!?! All talk and no answer. Your nothing more than a thief and a liar.

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 12:58 AM
Steadman, let’s face the facts once and for all. I do more in my sleep than you do in a month.

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 01:47 AM
Steadman, let’s face the facts once and for all. I do more in my sleep than you do in a month.

Very true Domingo. The amount of money you have stolen from PLEA while you have slept and done absolutely nothing is astounding! Thank you for pointing that out to your members moron! Lol!!! Que bruto!!!! Lol

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 01:36 PM

Waiting on Domingo’s cameo appearance to answer these questions?! The few members left in PLEA demand it! Lol

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 02:07 PM
Domingo derangement syndrome (DDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PLEA President that are irrational, fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Steadmans’ severe anger of being called out for what he really is, a fraud, a fake, a con man, and incompetent, is causing him heartburn which manifests itself in repeated boring repetitive blog posts.

Additionally, it comical to see how the PBA bozos run away from each other when the Steadman skunk stank is on him. When the stank is on Greenwell or Jenkins or any other bozo there, Steadman runs. It’s every man for themselves at the PBA. Internal strife is adding to the incompetence and failure that they have become. And, since Steadman is worried that PLEA is gaining ground and a vote is inevitable and coming soon, He is shitting his trousers.
Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"*
Yes, PLEA has merged with IUPA.** IUPA is the premier law enforcement labor union in America. Unlike the PBA, we are transparent. You see what we are doing to Sheriff Tony and we have dug up a considerable amount of dirt on Stahl. You have read some but not even close to being the last.
PBA has developed a reputation for being weak and cowardly, but they your dues are supporting anti-cop candidates in elections,
and yes your hard earned dues money Is filtered up to the Florida PBA, and a National Organization called NAPO.
PBA criminal attorneys also represent sexual
Predators, child molesters, thieves, domestic violence suspects, drug lords, and even those scumbags who attack LEOs. How about your dues money supporting scum anti-law enforcement politicians like Cava, Gimenez, Rundle, and others.
Well, guess what- if you are a PBA member, your Money is What supports these POSs. And, since we Call out these PBA bozos, they feel Threatened and resort to false attacks. Those attacks are like fuel that energize us even more.

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 02:30 PM
Domingo derangement syndrome (DDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PLEA President that are irrational, fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Steadmans’ severe anger of being called out for what he really is, a fraud, a fake, a con man, and incompetent, is causing him heartburn which manifests itself in repeated boring repetitive blog posts.

Additionally, it comical to see how the PBA bozos run away from each other when the Steadman skunk stank is on him. When the stank is on Greenwell or Jenkins or any other bozo there, Steadman runs. It’s every man for themselves at the PBA. Internal strife is adding to the incompetence and failure that they have become. And, since Steadman is worried that PLEA is gaining ground and a vote is inevitable and coming soon, He is shitting his trousers.
Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"*
Yes, PLEA has merged with IUPA.** IUPA is the premier law enforcement labor union in America. Unlike the PBA, we are transparent. You see what we are doing to Sheriff Tony and we have dug up a considerable amount of dirt on Stahl. You have read some but not even close to being the last.
PBA has developed a reputation for being weak and cowardly, but they your dues are supporting anti-cop candidates in elections,
and yes your hard earned dues money Is filtered up to the Florida PBA, and a National Organization called NAPO.
Predators, child molesters, thieves, domestic violence suspects, drug lords, and even those scumbags who attack LEOs. How about your dues money supporting scum anti-law enforcement politicians like Cava, Gimenez, Rundle, and others.
Well, guess what- if you are a PBA member, your Money is What supports these POSs. And, since we Call out these PBA bozos, they feel Threatened and resort to false attacks. Those attacks are like fuel that energize us even more.

Well folks seems like we got ourselves a classic Tard Fight...IUPA is just going to sit back and watch the PBA and PLEA destroy each other

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 02:58 PM

Domingo is imploding! lol!!! Gorda.... when are we getting a response to these questions?

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 04:02 PM

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 06:32 PM

Where in Miami Is Domingo?! PLEA members want to know!

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 07:55 PM
Where in Miami Is Domingo?! PLEA members want to know!

Soon to be in jail! Lol

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 08:52 PM
Soon to be in jail! Lol

Maybe we can be cell Mates Steadman and you can be my woman.

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 09:49 PM
Maybe we can be cell Mates Steadman and you can be my woman.

That would be a tough one Domingo, since you would really need to find a SET OF BALLS P U S S Y! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep running away from your PLEA members and failing to answer the basic questions! But again, thank you for typing your incompetence and obvious lack of leadership skills on this site. Go find some balls Gorda! TOMA!

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 09:50 PM
That would be a tough one Domingo, since you would really need to find a SET OF BALLS P U S S Y! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep running away from your PLEA members and failing to answer the basic questions! But again, thank you for typing your incompetence and obvious lack of leadership skills on this site. Go find some balls Gorda! TOMA!

O M G!!!!!! This is hilarious!!!!! Please go to sleep Domingo or hire someone to help you because Estas de madre!!!!! Getting schooled on this site! Wow!!!!

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 12:34 AM

Wow Domingo is an idiot!!! Dude, go to sleep and try again tomorrow!

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 01:09 PM

Great response regarding PLEA president Domingo. On point!

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 05:11 PM
What does that say about you. If I’m a P U S S Y as you claim what are you if you call me to help slay you godfather.
Why did you need the P U S S Y to help you?

Sorry dude, you can’t shake your reputation of being a coward. You won’t fight for the members and this why so many have contacted us. They know we will.

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 06:35 PM

LMFAO!!!!!! Poor Domingo is going crazy calling people trying to find out who’s posting about him!

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 08:11 PM
LMFAO!!!!!! Poor Domingo is going crazy calling people trying to find out who’s posting about him!

Funny. Steadman I know it’s you. No need to call anyone. Remember fingerprints do not lie.

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 08:27 PM
Funny. Steadman I know it’s you. No need to call anyone. Remember fingerprints do not lie.

Si Claro. Hence why you are MIA. Ok Gorda. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid or in your case mamajuana!

By the way, how’s that IG investigation going for you?

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 10:08 PM

Domingo, are you ever going to stop spending PLEA dues on yourself and family and answer these questions or do you want to be subpoena’d?! Lol

Unregistered
05-13-2020, 12:15 AM
Domingo, are you ever going to stop spending PLEA dues on yourself and family and answer these questions or do you want to be subpoena’d?! Lol

Fat boy Domingo is to busy using your PLEA dues boys and girls. He will speak thru his attorney very soon.

Please refrain to calling the disconnected PLEA telephone number until further notice. LOL

Unregistered
05-13-2020, 01:49 AM
Fat boy Domingo is to busy using your PLEA dues boys and girls. He will speak thru his attorney very soon.

Please refrain to calling the disconnected PLEA telephone number until further notice. LOL

Oh they keep calling Steadman and because of your poor performance and childish behavior the calls keep coming. Thank you.

Unregistered
05-13-2020, 02:31 AM
Oh they keep calling Steadman and because of your poor performance and childish behavior the calls keep coming. Thank you.

Keep dreaming gorda! It coming to an end!

Unregistered
05-13-2020, 05:40 PM
Keep dreaming gorda! It coming to an end!

Back to the top we go Domingo!

Unregistered
05-13-2020, 09:33 PM

By the way, you can't represent your member and tell the Department Legal Bureau your strategy. How can you say you have your members best interest when you have to obey the Director and Legal Bureau Chief Counsel.

This is not real honorable and it brings in to question why Debbe Janac and Khary White asked the PBA for help after they were dumped by PLEA and Domingo for no real reason.

Oooops we forgot your red head board member told you to screw Debbe Janac, and Khary White was a sacrificial lamb for JP.

Who else trusted you and got fired Domingo? What will your members say when they find out if you have a personal problem with them they are doomed.

That's leadership at its worst. You can't be emotionally wounded and screw people over.

Bottom line is you should never had represented any of them if you refused to provide them a real Lawyer.

They both came to the PBA asking for our help but you screwed them over after you set their Appeal Hearings.

Your members need to know what you did to those two black officers.

Unregistered
05-13-2020, 09:59 PM
By the way, you can't represent your member and tell the Department Legal Bureau your strategy. How can you say you have your members best interest when you have to obey the Director and Legal Bureau Chief Counsel.

This is not real honorable and it brings in to question why Debbe Janac and Khary White asked the PBA for help after they were dumped by PLEA and Domingo for no real reason.

Oooops we forgot your red head board member told you to screw Debbe Janac, and Khary White was a sacrificial lamb for JP.

Who else trusted you and got fired Domingo? What will your members say when they find out if you have a personal problem with them they are doomed.

That's leadership at its worst. You can't be emotionally wounded and screw people over.

Bottom line is you should never had represented any of them if you refused to provide them a real Lawyer.

They both came to the PBA asking for our help but you screwed them over after you set their Appeal Hearings.

And those are called FACTS Domingo! You should tried it for once!

Unregistered
05-13-2020, 11:07 PM

And yet another kick in the vagina for Domingo! Wow!!!

Unregistered
05-14-2020, 12:27 AM

Just spoke to one of the officers and this is true. Your a disgrace Domingo!!!!

Unregistered
05-14-2020, 02:39 PM
Back to the top we go Domingo!!! We know it pisses you off. Especially the amount of views on this thread! Karma!

Unregistered
05-14-2020, 03:14 PM
Just spoke to one of the officers and this is true. Your a disgrace Domingo!!!!

What is sad is after the two officers were fired and he set their Appeals he cancelled their PLEA memberships. Who can trust a President like this? He wrote them letters that he had a fiduciary duty to PLEA yet claims IUPA has a unlimited legal fund at the same time. Poor Khary White and Debbe Janac.

Even if you did not like either officers Domingo was absolutely wrong to do that to two black officers paying their PLEA membership Dues.

Wtf!!!!

Unregistered
05-14-2020, 03:37 PM
What is sad is after the two officers were fired and he set their Appeals he cancelled their PLEA memberships. Who can trust a President like this? He wrote them letters that he had a fiduciary duty to PLEA yet claims IUPA has a unlimited legal fund at the same time. Poor Khary White and Debbe Janac.

Even if you did not like either officers Domingo was absolutely wrong to do that to two black officers paying their PLEA membership Dues.

Wtf!!!!

Steadman are you talking about Sgt de los Rios? The one PBA refused to cover because it was too difficult a case for your attorney. This, he had to hire his own and was acquitted. Then, if that wasn’t bad enough PBA refused to reimburse him for his legal costs.
Are you talking about that case or the other 8 cases you refused the officers?

Unregistered
05-14-2020, 04:42 PM
Steadman are you talking about Sgt de los Rios? The one PBA refused to cover because it was too difficult a case for your attorney. This, he had to hire his own and was acquitted. Then, if that wasn’t bad enough PBA refused to reimburse him for his legal costs.
Are you talking about that case or the other 8 cases you refused the officers?

El pobre Domingo is truly delusional. More lies from Fat Boy 1 Mr. Plea Presidente. You should really go get some help for your delusions. Maybe you should use some of that money your funneling for that! Lol

Unregistered
05-14-2020, 09:43 PM
El pobre Domingo is truly delusional. More lies from Fat Boy 1 Mr. Plea Presidente. You should really go get some help for your delusions. Maybe you should use some of that money your funneling for that! Lol

Domingo has been the PLEA President for almost 20 years. In that 20 years why hasn't the members been issued an audit of what PLEA is doing with their members dues.

Instead, the board members and the President meet and openly discuss their members personal and professional lives. You have to hear this filthy and foolish discussion from Command Staff members at HQ'S.

Domingo bragged about getting rid of Officer Debbe Janac and Khary White. Why is Domingo?

Do you realize that both officers asked the PBA for help because you decided to dump them both and laughed about it with the red head on your board.

PLEA MEMBERS SHOULD BE OUTRAGED WITH DOMINGO AND HIS POOR LEADERSHIP.

Big man you are Domingo. You really messed over those two black officers. How dare you say that Mr. Stahl is a bad man.

Please look in the mirror every day and ask why did you hurt the black officers. Did their family matter.

Unregistered
05-15-2020, 12:00 AM
Domingo has been the PLEA President for almost 20 years. In that 20 years why hasn't the members been issued an audit of what PLEA is doing with their members dues.

Instead, the board members and the President meet and openly discuss their members personal and professional lives. You have to hear this filthy and foolish discussion from Command Staff members at HQ'S.

Domingo bragged about getting rid of Officer Debbe Janac and Khary White. Why is Domingo?

Do you realize that both officers asked the PBA for help because you decided to dump them both and laughed about it with the red head on your board.

Big man you are Domingo. You really messed over those two black officers. How dare you say that Mr. Stahl is a bad man.

Please look in the mirror every day and ask why did you hurt the black officers. Did their family matter.

Very interesting!!!!

Unregistered
05-15-2020, 07:57 AM
Steadman, what you lack in intelligence, You more than make it up with your stupidity!

Unregistered
05-15-2020, 12:23 PM

Because Domingo is just like John Rivera and assumes everyone is stupid. Time to go Domingo! Plus that IG investigation is not looking good for you!

Unregistered
05-15-2020, 12:24 PM

And yet another fact Domingo! You should be arrested as a fraud! Actually, that’s coming soon thanks to the IG investigation.

Unregistered
05-15-2020, 02:27 PM
And yet another fact Domingo! You should be arrested as a fraud! Actually, that’s coming soon thanks to the IG investigation.

Domingo’s leadership consists of posting lies and hiding during a crisis.

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 12:11 AM
Let’s play a game. Where is Fat Girl Domingo hiding?!?!

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 12:15 AM
Let’s play a game. Where is Fat Girl Domingo hiding?!?!

That guy has been checked out ever since he was born! Was never a real cop! Can’t wait to get my hands on his IA file!

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 10:29 AM
I’m actually in your house Steadman but you can’t see me for all the hoarder junk you got stacked up.

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 01:40 PM
That guy has been checked out ever since he was born! Was never a real cop! Can’t wait to get my hands on his IA file!

Can you upload that file on this site?

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 06:36 PM
We will most certainly do!!!

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 10:14 PM
Have you all seen the latest Steadman staged picture? The dude needs another stomach surgery. He’s a failure as a father, cop, PBA prez, friend, and even himself as he can’t take care of himself even after having the surgery. At Least Jenkins still looks good.

Unregistered
05-17-2020, 12:44 AM
Have you all seen the latest Steadman staged picture? The dude needs another stomach surgery. He’s a failure as a father, cop, PBA prez, friend, and even himself as he can’t take care of himself even after having the surgery. At Least Jenkins still looks good.

At least we see him! Where have you been hiding Domingo????

Unregistered
05-17-2020, 02:51 AM

How's that IG investigation going mi negro?!!?!?!

Unregistered
05-17-2020, 02:15 PM
Someone should create a BOLO for Domingo!

Unregistered
05-17-2020, 09:06 PM
Of course Pinocchio Stahl. You always speak the truth and when you do your nose happens to grow right?

Unregistered
05-17-2020, 10:37 PM
Of course Pinocchio Stahl. You always speak the truth and when you do your nose happens to grow right?

At least he speaks unlike you chicken S H I T!

Unregistered
05-18-2020, 01:32 AM
At least he speaks unlike you chicken S H I T!

I love the stupidity of Domingo on this site! Lol

Unregistered
05-18-2020, 11:38 AM
Steadman, when you were a child were you abused? Did the other kids steal your lunch? Because you act like a bad MOFO behind that monster phone of yours but in real life you is one big fat *****foot.

Unregistered
05-18-2020, 09:08 PM
I love the stupidity of Domingo on this site! Lol

Domingo is entertaining though. He’s entertainment is coming to an end! Soon we will have a new PLEA president that can actually run our organization.

Unregistered
05-18-2020, 11:18 PM
Domingo is entertaining though. He’s entertainment is coming to an end! Soon we will have a new PLEA president that can actually run our organization.

Yes, soon enough a PLEA president will run the PBA. It’s time PBA gets real leadership

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 01:26 AM

How's that IG investigation going mi negro?!!?!?!

Still waiting for the resurrection of Domingo from the abyss to answer these questions. Lol

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 12:51 PM
Still waiting for the resurrection of Domingo from the abyss to answer these questions. Lol

Mi negro!!!! Where you hiding you P U S S Y?!?! Amazing that during this entire pandemic you have been MIA and not supported your troops! POS!!!

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 03:44 PM
Mi negro!!!! Where you hiding you P U S S Y?!?! Amazing that during this entire pandemic you have been MIA and not supported your troops! POS!!!

Pathetic human being you are Domingo. Pathetic.

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 04:42 PM

I guess you believe that by putting out fake news that The PBA who has done less than nothing Will somehow be exonerated. Steadman you one loco coco.

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 04:48 PM
I guess you believe that by putting out fake news that The PBA who has done less than nothing Will somehow be exonerated. Steadman you one loco coco.

At least Stahl does something Domingo. Unlike you that has all but disappeared during this crisis. So grow a set of balls and do something!

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 08:11 PM
At least Stahl does something Domingo. Unlike you that has all but disappeared during this crisis. So grow a set of balls and do something!

Yeah like steal boxes of toilet paper from the PBA office which was purchased using member dues money. That’s doing something alright.

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 09:43 PM

Yes, Stahl has been doing a great deal of using old stock staged photos to pretend as if he’s doing something.
And, Steadman should be the very last person in this universe who should question someone else’s balls. There isn’t a bigger coward than him.

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 10:28 PM
Yes, Stahl has been doing a great deal of using old stock staged photos to pretend as if he’s doing something.
And, Steadman should be the very last person in this universe who should question someone else’s balls. There isn’t a bigger coward than him.

He’s good in my book. If you have a problem, grow a set of balls and tell him yourself instead of going on this site taking trash with zero proof.

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 10:59 PM
He’s good in my book. If you have a problem, grow a set of balls and tell him yourself instead of going on this site taking trash with zero proof.

Okay Steadman pretend it’s not you posting. He’s such a P U S S Y that he even pretends to be someone else. A coward through and through. And stupid to boot. I’m trying to figure what positive quality, if any, he has

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 11:54 PM
Okay Steadman pretend it’s not you posting. He’s such a P U S S Y that he even pretends to be someone else. A coward through and through. And stupid to boot. I’m trying to figure what positive quality, if any, he has

I’m not Steadman dumbass! That’s how stupid you are that you continue to assume. Glad you will be gone soon! Bye bye!!

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 12:09 AM
I’m not Steadman dumbass! That’s how stupid you are that you continue to assume. Glad you will be gone soon! Bye bye!!

Are you under your alias today? Ok Forrest Gump. It’s fun playing your games coward.

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 12:45 AM
Are you under your alias today? Ok Forrest Gump. It’s fun playing your games coward.

Your an idiot Domingo. Why don’t you go talk to Steadman once you think he’s making ALL these posts moron?!

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 01:09 AM
Your an idiot Domingo. Why don’t you go talk to Steadman once you think he’s making ALL these posts moron?!

Domingo wont because he is a P U S S Y! Hence the vagisil and anal rub we send him to lather up!!!

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 01:10 AM
Mi Negrito Domingo! Mi Negro! Take a deep breath and relax. Your continual posts of lies and assuming they are true classifies you gordo as a pathological liar. But not to worry! You will very soon think your in a dream! LOL!! We can always Baker Act you free of charge!

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 12:04 PM
Good morning Gorda,

Have you had your heart attack again yet? Members are waiting to celebrate.

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 12:06 PM
Mi Negrito Domingo! Mi Negro! Take a deep breath and relax. Your continual posts of lies and assuming they are true classifies you gordo as a pathological liar. But not to worry! You will very soon think your in a dream! LOL!! We can always Baker Act you free of charge!

Listen you racist Steadman (probably why you killed that innocent black kid), you sound like a parrot saying the same BS. You are a lost soul. Karma will bite you one day.

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 01:04 PM
Listen you racist Steadman (probably why you killed that innocent black kid), you sound like a parrot saying the same BS. You are a lost soul. Karma will bite you one day.

And we will continue to ask the same questions u til you show your FAT A S S and answer them OR we can probably just wait for the IG to ask them for us!

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 03:19 PM
And we will continue to ask the same questions u til you show your FAT A S S and answer them OR we can probably just wait for the IG to ask them for us!

Your English highlights your ignorance or learning disabilities. As I’ve told you before five the IG my info big man. You are all hot air dude. All talk and zero action. That’s your MO. Do You remember what MO stands for??

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 08:22 PM
Your English highlights your ignorance or learning disabilities. As I’ve told you before five the IG my info big man. You are all hot air dude. All talk and zero action. That’s your MO. Do You remember what MO stands for??

Really Domingo. Read what you just posted. Doesn’t even make since in DR you moron? Yes. I do know what “MO” stands for. It’s “mover over” while your organization implodes! Lol!!!! To easy!

Unregistered
05-23-2020, 01:27 AM
really domingo. Read what you just posted. Doesn’t even make since in dr you moron? Yes. I do know what “mo” stands for. It’s “mover over” while your organization implodes! Lol!!!! To easy!

lmfao!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
05-24-2020, 12:24 AM

Domingo is still MIA during all this. Amazing. And yet you want us to go to PLEA. Sure amigo. Keep dreaming.

Unregistered
05-24-2020, 05:41 PM
Can the PBA collect cards to take over PLEA? This organization is a joke.