PDA

View Full Version : PBA what ya gonna do about off duty abuse?

Unregistered
04-18-2020, 09:04 PM
I sent you email @ your info actount

Unregistered
04-18-2020, 09:51 PM

Sorry we don’t take sides on that issue. That’s between you and the vendor.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 02:54 AM

You probably sent it to the wrong email since you cant even spell S T U P I D! LOL

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 01:49 PM
You probably sent it to the wrong email since you cant even spell S T U P I D! LOL

I can spell info@dcpba.org and the email is there.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 02:32 PM
Great! Now maybe you should figure out that there are no off duties going on at this time! Idiota!!!

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 04:26 PM
Great! Now maybe you should figure out that there are no off duties going on at this time! Idiota!!!

obviously you dont work for our department. there are off-duties still. troll.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 04:48 PM
obviously you dont work for our department. there are off-duties still. troll.

Oh really?! Oh please tell us then which ones loser. It’s very easy to logon to ODES and verify. Go ahead!

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 09:30 PM
Oh really?! Oh please tell us then which ones loser. It’s very easy to logon to ODES and verify. Go ahead!

Then you should go in and see it. I'm not gonna spill what's out there on here and burn folks publicly. The PBA has my email with the concern.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 09:34 PM
Then you should go in and see it. I'm not gonna spill what's out there on here and burn folks publicly. The PBA has my email with the concern.

Thanks. More lies. There are none posted Domingo. You should really try and at least get factual information before posting it on here. Another point why your organization is a joke. Not to mention you fat boy.

Unregistered
04-21-2020, 06:39 PM
The PBA is not here to take sides on this topic.

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 12:36 AM
As long as the president and the vice president are getting paid for their off duties on top of their salaries and on top of their stipend they don’t give a Flying F&$k about us officers.
Yessss...
they take off duties from officers!! Like they really need the extra money they’re already sucking us dry. These clowns are a joke!
They do you take a side....Theirs! What kind of leadership is that?