PDA

View Full Version : Forrest Stahl does it again

Unregistered
04-18-2020, 02:51 PM
So apparently our version of Forrest Gump, Mr. Steadman Stahl was once again seen loading his SUV with toilet paper from the PBA office. This retard just doesn’t learn that eyes from within are watching him.

Unregistered
04-18-2020, 03:04 PM
And, since he trusts no one including the members he has cameras all around the building.
He lives in a constant state of paranoia.

Unregistered
04-18-2020, 03:35 PM
If those cameras have recording maybe we it has captured that scum taking supplies for himself

Unregistered
04-18-2020, 03:45 PM
If those cameras have recording maybe we it has captured that scum taking supplies for himself

Only him and Greenwell have access to the CCTV footage, however I was told this time someone got him on cell phone video walking toward his vehicle with box in hand

Unregistered
04-18-2020, 05:07 PM
I know Jenkins caught him red handed the first time and they had words. Jenkins wanted Stahl
To step down.

Unregistered
04-18-2020, 06:53 PM
I know Jenkins caught him red handed the first time and they had words. Jenkins wanted Stahl
To step down.

I can’t think of a more fitting way for a racist redneck alcoholic from a Homestead trailer park to loose his job than over stealing public restroom quality toilet paper 😂😂

Unregistered
04-25-2020, 11:10 AM
I can only hope that after getting caught stealing PBA supplies for himself that they make him pay for what they at least know what he stole. Steadman probably stole more than that but got away with it.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 12:40 PM
I hope they made Stahl pay for the toilet paper he took home while the rest of the world had to endure long lines in the heat.

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 06:22 PM
Not just the toilet dude. He’s been taking booze too. He’s a thief like the rest of his family

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 11:52 PM
Word has it that he and the corrections guy had it out and he quit because he didn’t want to be implicated in criminal activity with Steadman.

Unregistered
06-22-2020, 02:16 AM
Stupid what stupid does. And, Steadman is one super stupid MoFo

Unregistered
06-22-2020, 05:03 PM
Word has it that he and the corrections guy had it out and he quit because he didn’t want to be implicated in criminal activity with Steadman.

negative the old corrections guys threatened co workers at PBA was never there and was afraid to work the jails, the new guy Lawson is awesome pro CO and takes care of the members

Unregistered
06-22-2020, 05:09 PM
negative the old corrections guys threatened co workers at PBA was never there and was afraid to work the jails, the new guy Lawson is awesome pro CO and takes care of the members

Ok, help me Steadman. Are you saying that the previous CO PBA rep threatened co-workers? At the PBA?
Then, I’m lost with the”was never there and was afraid to work the jails”
Was I close to figuring it out??

Unregistered
06-22-2020, 05:12 PM
Ok, help me Steadman. Are you saying that the previous CO PBA rep threatened co-workers? At the PBA?

Once again another nonsensical, waste of our time post when we have real issues to deal with; its attributed to the following:

Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational, fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from the severe anger of losing hundreds of thousands of dollars of income by John Rivera, Blanca Torrents Greenwood, Pablo Lima and Stephanie Womble manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers (Domingo Dan Mountote Howard)lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as a wise person said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!" PLEA has merged with IUPA. IUPA is a subservient lil ***** to the AFL-CIO who are very anti-cop anyone who joins is cutting their own throat by your dues supporting anti-cop candidates in elections yes your hard earned dues money filtered by PLEA/IUPA but kicked up to AFL-CIO. Do you want your dues money supporting the scum robber who attacked a good cop ? How about your dues money supporting scum anti-law enforcement politicians well guess what if you join that’s exactly what will happen.

See below:

http://www.leftvoice.org/Cops-Out-of-Our-Unions-A-Demand-to-the-AFL-CIO

https://aflcio.org/about/our-unions-and-allies/our-affiliated-unions

https://jacobinmag.com/2015/07/black-lives-matter-patrick-lynch-ferguson/

Stahlession: When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.

Please as always go to dcpba.org for truth or call us at 305-593-0044.

Unregistered
06-22-2020, 06:08 PM

Unregistered
06-22-2020, 06:55 PM
Once again another nonsensical, waste of our time post when we have real issues to deal with; its attributed to the following:

Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational, fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from the severe anger of losing hundreds of thousands of dollars of income by John Rivera, Blanca Torrents Greenwood, Pablo Lima and Stephanie Womble manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers (Domingo Dan Mountote Howard)lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as a wise person said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!" PLEA has merged with IUPA. IUPA is a subservient lil ***** to the AFL-CIO who are very anti-cop anyone who joins is cutting their own throat by your dues supporting anti-cop candidates in elections yes your hard earned dues money filtered by PLEA/IUPA but kicked up to AFL-CIO. Do you want your dues money supporting the scum robber who attacked a good cop ? How about your dues money supporting scum anti-law enforcement politicians well guess what if you join that’s exactly what will happen.

See below:

http://www.leftvoice.org/Cops-Out-of-Our-Unions-A-Demand-to-the-AFL-CIO

https://aflcio.org/about/our-unions-and-allies/our-affiliated-unions

https://jacobinmag.com/2015/07/black-lives-matter-patrick-lynch-ferguson/

Stahlession: When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.

Please as always go to dcpba.org for truth or call us at 305-593-0044.

Only Steadman would talk about wasting time while posting this long ass bullshit. He really works hard at earning the nickname Forrest Stahl

Unregistered
06-23-2020, 05:17 PM
Only Steadman would talk about wasting time while posting this long ass bullshit. He really works hard at earning the nickname Forrest Stahl

your momma always said life was like a box of chocolates especially after she swallowed

Unregistered
06-25-2020, 07:18 PM
your momma always said life was like a box of chocolates especially after she swallowed

She swallowed chocolate? Well that explains Stahl’s hatred toward blacks

Unregistered
06-28-2020, 07:35 PM
Steadman is an ignorant racist. He hates blacks and Latinos too.