PDA

View Full Version : Tac vests and polos for everyone

Unregistered
04-18-2020, 01:42 PM
Hey sheriff the beards were great but how about we go to tac vests and polos for everyone. It’s also a cost savings measure. One nice uniform for everyone and then all polos, think of the savings.

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 02:44 AM
Agree! Corrections should get the black on black!

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 12:08 PM
Damn I hope there is money left for raises after all these changes are done. Replacing uniforms “may” be a cost savings in the future. But all uniforms would have to be replaced now. Appears there will be no increase in LCSO budget for 2020-2021. Which means we all need to cut expenses not raise them. Not arguing with anyone, but those are facts!

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 02:55 PM
Agree! Corrections should get the black on black!

Uh no, you are C/O’s not SWAT.

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 02:56 PM
Damn I hope there is money left for raises after all these changes are done. Replacing uniforms “may” be a cost savings in the future. But all uniforms would have to be replaced now. Appears there will be no increase in LCSO budget for 2020-2021. Which means we all need to cut expenses not raise them. Not arguing with anyone, but those are facts!

There should be, the agency is saving a TON with no overtime, huge cost savings. There is no way that hand sanitizer and masks cost more than what their saving in OT. I think we’ll be taken care of for sure, after all it’s a pretty big year, wink wink.

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 11:57 PM
Haven’t you learned yet how this works? It will start with an email reminding everyone that our country has never faced such a financial burden in any of our lifetimes due to the COVID. That we are fortunate to have our jobs amid the millions who have lost theirs and how we were able to keep our benefits in these never seen before times. You will then be reminded of how we are all family only in the end to get nothing.

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 03:10 AM
Guarantee there will be no raise over 2 percent.