PDA

View Full Version : Retire Rehire

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 11:54 PM
https://thelehighacresgazette.com/news/2020/04/has-lee-county-sherriff-abused-the-governors-executive-order-number-20-88/

You now can retire from your position from LCSO and return within three days at the same rank as you left. You can collect your retirement check and still get your previous position at the same pay. WOW only under the leadership of Carmine Marceno could anyone find a method to game the system. That is not what the Executive Order was intended to do. We all know that.

Unregistered
04-18-2020, 01:19 AM
https://thelehighacresgazette.com/news/2020/04/has-lee-county-sherriff-abused-the-governors-executive-order-number-20-88/

You now can retire from your position from LCSO and return within three days at the same rank as you left. You can collect your retirement check and still get your previous position at the same pay. WOW only under the leadership of Carmine Marceno could anyone find a method to game the system. That is not what the Executive Order was intended to do. We all know that.

Yes, thank you to all the greedy command staff that stayed while screwing so many out of promotions! This was a dumb move. 3 commanders and 1 captain got spots. That screwed 3 commander promotions, 4 captain promotions, 4 lieutenants and 4 sergeants. Dumb dumb dumb

Unregistered
04-18-2020, 12:28 PM
I am sure ALL members were given an opportunity to take advantage of this offer to retire, get rehired, and return to their same position that they left and have the same pay.

Unregistered
04-18-2020, 12:50 PM
I am sure ALL members were given an opportunity to take advantage of this offer to retire, get rehired, and return to their same position that they left and have the same pay.

Oh man I hope this was a joke? You think a 25 year Corporal has been given the same opportunity? You’ve got to be kidding me. This was for the elite white shirts, not the deputies who work hard. I’m sure it will trickle down to their Captain and Lieutenant buddies next, depending on which circle they run with.

Unregistered
04-21-2020, 09:19 PM
Oh man I hope this was a joke? You think a 25 year Corporal has been given the same opportunity? You’ve got to be kidding me. This was for the elite white shirts, not the deputies who work hard. I’m sure it will trickle down to their Captain and Lieutenant buddies next, depending on which circle they run with.

So is this true or what?

Unregistered
04-21-2020, 10:29 PM
Marty Baer - False
Mike Miller - False
Andrew Prisco - False
Paul Cummins - True, only for a year

Unregistered
04-22-2020, 01:47 PM
Marty Baer - False
Mike Miller - False
Andrew Prisco - False