PDA

View Full Version : The PBA has to go!

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 01:22 PM
I was forwarded these links this morning. I agree the PBA has to go. The other day they showed up for a few minutes to a distribution site we I was assigned to. They took their photo op and handed out a few items and then left as soon as the cameras left. What fakes.

Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC06U4for_AfuRyZb707LS7g

https://twitter.com/notpba

Pass it along!

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 01:27 PM
Man take this union spam to the union forums.

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 02:24 PM
I was forwarded these links this morning. I agree the PBA has to go. The other day they showed up for a few minutes to a distribution site we I was assigned to. They took their photo op and handed out a few items and then left as soon as the cameras left. What fakes.

Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC06U4for_AfuRyZb707LS7g

https://twitter.com/notpba

Pass it along!

Ask the BSO guys how IUPA/PLEA is working out they cant even defend their president jeff bell or get members basic equipment

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 02:44 PM
Nice video why is no-ones name on it? Why aren't real cops endorsing PLEA ????

Ask Harrius Johnson and Eureka Gracia how PLEA helped them ....NOT!!!

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 03:01 PM
What a shitty and unprofessional video, it's like that mandatory training crap the training bureau makes us watch

At least narrate it with a real person

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 04:46 PM
Ask the BSO guys how IUPA/PLEA is working out they cant even defend their president jeff bell or get members basic equipment

I have come across some really pathetic people in my life but You are the Most pathetic I’ve ever encountered Steadman.
Bell is willing to take a hit for his members. The only hit you’re willing to take is a swig of Jack Daniels. And, from the looks of it your stint at AA has worn off.
You are a coward Steadman- admit it. That way you can move on with your unhappy life.

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 10:50 PM
I have come across some really pathetic people in my life but You are the Most pathetic I’ve ever encountered Steadman.
Bell is willing to take a hit for his members. The only hit you’re willing to take is a swig of Jack Daniels. And, from the looks of it your stint at AA has worn off.
You are a coward Steadman- admit it. That way you can move on with your unhappy life.

They posted another video:

https://youtu.be/emMOyMV7fyY

I didn't know that the Aventura Police Department was also trying to leave the PBA. I hope they get away from them. The PBA sucks.

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 10:57 PM

Hey Moron! They are defending their President and the BSO Sheriff is the one not getting the equipment for their officers. Are you telling me that if MDPD doesn't buy us equipment that PBA is going to buy it for us? I don't think so.

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 11:22 PM
Hey Moron! They are defending their President and the BSO Sheriff is the one not getting the equipment for their officers. Are you telling me that if MDPD doesn't buy us equipment that PBA is going to buy it for us? I don't think so.

Hell Forrest Gump (Steadman Stahl) won’t even return calls much less get us equipment.

Unregistered
04-18-2020, 12:06 PM
Hell Forrest Gump (Steadman Stahl) won’t even return calls much less get us equipment.

Mdpd and mdcr has equipment we should have been most infected police and corrections south of NYC reference the density of population and number if total infections of general population. But due to PBA working ahead of time with mdpd and mdcr directors we are not!!!

Guess who is BSO is due to IUPAs failure to negotiate with the worthless sheriff!

Remember the strength and experience of your union matters! Thank God for the PBA!

Unregistered
04-18-2020, 02:27 PM
Mdpd and mdcr has equipment we should have been most infected police and corrections south of NYC reference the density of population and number if total infections of general population. But due to PBA working ahead of time with mdpd and mdcr directors we are not!!!

Guess who is BSO is due to IUPAs failure to negotiate with the worthless sheriff!

Remember the strength and experience of your union matters! Thank God for the PBA!

PBA did nothing more than do photo ops with HPOA. PBA did nothing! So Steadman I pray that one day you own up To your BS lies.
For us, we’ll, we love reading Your posts. The more you write the More YOU yourself
Prove that you are full of crap.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 02:36 PM
PBA did nothing more than do photo ops with HPOA. PBA did nothing! So Steadman I pray that one day you own up To your BS lies.
For us, we’ll, we love reading Your posts. The more you write the More YOU yourself
Prove that you are full of crap.

More fake news from PLEA.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 02:44 PM
More fake news from PLEA.

Well, you didn’t hand out any masks-‘that was all HPOA. You didn’t come up with any creative ideas to help the cause. You did steal toilet
Paper and was asked to resign.
Oh, yes I almost forgot You talked to the director. I talk to the director too but I don’t take credit for the ideas or work of others. You should consider being honest

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 02:57 PM
Well, you didn’t hand out any masks-‘that was all HPOA. You didn’t come up with any creative ideas to help the cause. You did steal toilet
Paper and was asked to resign.
Oh, yes I almost forgot You talked to the director. I talk to the director too but I don’t take credit for the ideas or work of others. You should consider being honest

PBa has provided masks, gloves and hand sanitizers moron unlike PLEA that has given us nothing.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 04:08 PM
PBa has provided masks, gloves and hand sanitizers moron unlike PLEA that has given us nothing.

Maybe to Yourselves but not to the troops, aka members.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 04:53 PM
Maybe to Yourselves but not to the troops, aka members.

Sorry Domingo, we all got some including non PBA members. And your lies just continue. Hence the low number of members in your organization. They know your a liar. Time to step down. Actually, roll down with that fat belly!

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 05:42 PM
Sorry Domingo, we all got some including non PBA members. And your lies just continue. Hence the low number of members in your organization. They know your a liar. Time to step down. Actually, roll down with that fat belly!

So, Steadman you are saying that you got them and not the HPOA?

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 06:22 PM
So, Steadman you are saying that you got them and not the HPOA?

If you are referring to the donation by the insurance company, no. That was donated to the HPOA. PBA has purchased items for its members.

But again, you fail to answer what has PLEA done for its members and law enforcement during this pandemic?

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 07:43 PM
You sound like that annoying kid in the back seat saying “are we there yet”.
Go for a long run Forrest!!!!

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 07:55 PM
If you are referring to the donation by the insurance company, no. That was donated to the HPOA. PBA has purchased items for its members.

But again, you fail to answer what has PLEA done for its members and law enforcement during this pandemic?

Still waiting on PLEA response. Like every other question asked of them. They do answer. At least here it’s in writing. That’s called a fact Domingo!

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 10:23 PM
Forrest, did you come back that quick from your run? Ok, now eat some chocolates man. Your sugar level is dropping.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 10:35 PM
Gordito! Still waiting on your response. I know for a fact many of your “former” members have emailed you about what PLEA has done for them during this pandemic. They are former because they dropped from PLEA. Hope that’s easy for you to understand. Drop = Loser.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 10:39 PM
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/q54AAOSwpONZQ9xC/s-l300.jpg