PDA

View Full Version : Tony lies again in his letter

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 07:43 AM
Tony can’t stop lying when he sent that letter out explaining all that’s being put out is not the truth. I will expose only one point at this time. Tony you never mentioned your arrest for bad checks in your CSPD application and never put it in your FDLE questionnaire. Tony Tony Tony well as a CSPD cadet on August 1, 2005 you authored a memo to CSPD Chief Duncan Foster stating you forgot about the check issue and asked the Chief to forgive you. Yes we have the memo. Tony you just keep getting tangled up in your own incompetence.

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 09:42 AM
Tony can’t stop lying when he sent that letter out explaining all that’s being put out is not the truth. I will expose only one point at this time. Tony you never mentioned your arrest for bad checks in your CSPD application and never put it in your FDLE questionnaire. Tony Tony Tony well as a CSPD cadet on August 1, 2005 you authored a memo to CSPD Chief Duncan Foster stating you forgot about the check issue and asked the Chief to forgive you. Yes we have the memo. Tony you just keep getting tangled up in your own incompetence.

He's a fraud! He has zero knowledge on Police work and zero experience to think he could have been a leader. He's a waste of BSOs time and money. To think his mind is on election and how he's spending BSO money on campaign mailers as if the county doesn't know about the Corona virus. We're all suffering and putting ourselves and families in depordy is enough. Vote no confidence Temp Tony! We want you out now!! Thanks DeSantis your next.

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 11:08 AM
I'm still voting no confidence. This guy tells so many lies he cant keep the facts straight from fiction. I looked at the response given to the unions. Tony if your going to state a rebuttal then talk about reality idiot. You never have anyone ppe gear feb 1st. You never gave any deputy a full ppe gear until you were called out by the union. You were willing to sacrifice the health and safety of every employee in BSO just to push to have your name added to bottles of hand sanitizer. As previously stated you have an anger and pride issue. What leader screams
At their employees with a victims family present. You're a disgrace to the uniform. Your conduct is unbecoming. You have not apologized for your behavior and continue to justify your actions.

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 11:44 AM
TT is worried about the future. That is why he sent this goofy email. Dont be fooled!!!Actions speak louder!!!

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 12:44 PM
I'm still voting no confidence. This guy tells so many lies he cant keep the facts straight from fiction. I looked at the response given to the unions. Tony if your going to state a rebuttal then talk about reality idiot. You never have anyone ppe gear feb 1st. You never gave any deputy a full ppe gear until you were called out by the union. You were willing to sacrifice the health and safety of every employee in BSO just to push to have your name added to bottles of hand sanitizer. As previously stated you have an anger and pride issue. What leader screams
At their employees with a victims family present. You're a disgrace to the uniform. Your conduct is unbecoming. You have not apologized for your behavior and continue to justify your actions.

Well said, and his rebuttal are all lies and double speak.

The union has all the evidence and it’s being circulated now via text.

And standby for the grand final folks.

Temp Tony is toast.

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 04:34 PM
Well said, and his rebuttal are all lies and double speak.

The union has all the evidence and it’s being circulated now via text.

And standby for the grand final folks.

Temp Tony is toast.

Nothing that comes out in this guy would shock me at this point, total fraud, no confidence.

And if the Lt’s don’t show some backbone when they vote, then we should have a vote of no confidence on them too. Not kidding. Enough of this sh!t.

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 04:39 PM
Nothing that comes out in this guy would shock me at this point, total fraud, no confidence.

And if the Lt’s don’t show some backbone when they vote, then we should have a vote of no confidence on them too. Not kidding. Enough of this sh!t.

It’s funny, he passed all of them up for promotion for Captain and chose Sgt’s instead, LOL. If they vote they have confidence in him after that slap in the face, then he was correct, they are too weak to lead.

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 04:47 PM
Desantis couldn’t even look to y in the eye. He understands the mistake he made by putting this fraud as sheriff.

#Fraudulantony

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 06:29 PM
I’m a lieutenant and I’m voting no confidence. I’m doing it because I have no confidence in this fool, not because your silly remarks. You should try to include the lt’s instead acting like we are part of the actual command. There are many Lt’s that would not take a promotion from this fool.

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 06:32 PM
It’s funny, he passed all of them up for promotion for Captain and chose Sgt’s instead, LOL. If they vote they have confidence in him after that slap in the face, then he was correct, they are too weak to lead.

Your painting all lieutenants with one broad stroke. Just like the deputies we will have some that vote for Tony, but there will be many who won’t.