PDA

View Full Version : Chief

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 03:18 AM
What happened with your chief? I liked him and thought he did a good job. Why did he leave all of a sudden?

Unregistered
04-18-2020, 01:28 AM
He’s not leaving, he’s being forced out by the CM. The PBA is on it and they are backing the PD. The officers there do NOT want this!

Unregistered
04-18-2020, 04:17 AM
To be honest no one knows but those involved. I’m sure everyone will know soon as to why it was “recommended” he resign in light of all the attention this is getting. I hope the vote of confidence the officers have placed in him doesn’t backfire. This aside, is he the world’s greatest chief? No, HOWEVER, he is the best this place has had in a long time and has done the best he can with what he has. He has not stopped. He has been hurt, he has went to battle for the department, and the +60 yo man has cried for and over the City and it’s employees. I believe his heart is in the right place. I hope that it wasn’t something like his emotions for the City that’s gotten him his recommendation to resign. Rumors are out there, the witch hunt has already started. I would like to believe that people can put aside their feelings for one another to seek the truth and avoid persecuting those who are only guilty by association. As a whole the City is operating and each department within the City is doing well. This shouldn’t be a factor in the City’s possible dissolution. People resign for many reasons, though this is weird it’s not a justifiable cause to dissolve the City. However, it will be fuel for the burning match that’s been forever glowing in the corner ready to set the news papers on fire. In the end I hope for the officers and the citizens this works out. As well, I hope the rumors are not true and weren’t acted on as if they were for the City’s governments sake.

Unregistered
04-18-2020, 07:24 PM
GD being forced out is for the best. Any resistance to his resignation is only bringing a bad light on the city. If this restarts talks of shutting down the department most will be out of jobs. Change is coming and resistance is futile. Those who wrote statements and rallied around the old guard will eventually pay the price. For most of you good things are coming just hang on and shut your mouths. Don't get on board a sinking ship, there will be plenty of SGT spots to fill and I plan on filling them with competent individuals for a change.

Unregistered
04-18-2020, 11:47 PM
GD being forced out is for the best. Any resistance to his resignation is only bringing a bad light on the city. If this restarts talks of shutting down the department most will be out of jobs. Change is coming and resistance is futile. Those who wrote statements and rallied around the old guard will eventually pay the price. For most of you good things are coming just hang on and shut your mouths. Don't get on board a sinking ship, there will be plenty of SGT spots to fill and I plan on filling them with competent individuals for a change.

Every cop there wrote a statement minus the 2 ass kissers. I guess you shout start filling all of the spots pal except for KH and his companion EB. This will backfire just as it did the last time KH attempted to pull this one. The moron has got canned from 3 agencies for his loud mouth. History will repeat itself again!

Unregistered
04-18-2020, 11:54 PM

Let me tell you something buddy, I would rather close the city down than deal with what the CM has planned. GD is the best thing that has happened to this city in years.

KH you will be out of a job and never return to law enforcement because of your lies on previous applications for LEO jobs (all of which you didn’t get). Good luck..

Sincerely city residents.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 12:27 AM

KH;
If you honestly think that you will EVER be the Cap or Chief you are in dreamland. Not only will ALL of the cops grieve it with a no confidence vote, but a majority of the city residents and portion of the council already know your and Tremblay‘a back door plan. It will fail!

Also caught wind that VL ordered the Chief to make you the detective even with your extensive 4 yrs experience at most on the rd (not to include your meat cutting days at Winn-Dixie before you were fired there too.) This putting the other two candidates at a disadvantage as you were already picked before they were interviewed. But hey you are sooo smart that you didn’t even need to test for the position huh? The grievance for that will be coming also. Stay tuned...

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 01:48 AM

FOR THE BEST!!!! GD is the guy that got 10 cars to replace the crap that was there for the past 10 years, he got the new CAD system that will connect with the County for OFFICER SAFETY, changed the uniforms as the officers wanted, got rid of the hideous red graphics on the cars, new vests, weapons, patched relationships with surrounding agency's, the first time ever a member on the unified SWAT team. I could go on and on. The new chief will have nothing to do, and when you do nothing you wont get forced out.

SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE TWO KISS ASSES KH AND EB THEY WILL BE ON THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE CRYING SOON BROTHERHOOD STICKS TOGETHER SAD STORY ABOUT TWO LOSERS WHO ARE THESE IDIOTS KH AND EB

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 01:57 AM
FOR THE BEST!!!! GD is the guy that got 10 cars to replace the crap that was there for the past 10 years, he got the new CAD system that will connect with the County for OFFICER SAFETY, changed the uniforms as the officers wanted, got rid of the hideous red graphics on the cars, new vests, weapons, patched relationships with surrounding agency's, the first time ever a member on the unified SWAT team. I could go on and on. The new chief will have nothing to do, and when you do nothing you wont get forced out.

SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE TWO KISS ASSES KH AND EB THEY WILL BE ON THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE CRYING SOON BROTHERHOOD STICKS TOGETHER SAD STORY ABOUT TWO LOSERS WHO ARE THESE IDIOTS KH AND EB

Well said. The cops all stuck together and when the CM is shown the door soon, the plan will fail.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 02:07 AM

I support chief and I’m not a Sgt. You wanna fire me? I am already looking for another job, so they can close the doors for all I care. The ones behind this have issues and cannot get hired at other agencies so I’m told (lies on apps). I won’t work for Howard. I have no issues it’s my first Leo job.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 04:37 AM
Seriously, everyone needs to check themselves. Unless it’s spoken from the horse’s mouth we don’t know what happened! That’s the problem here, everyone hates what they have and wants change. When change happens you cry. As a patrol officer your job is to take your ungrateful ass to work where YOU choose to protect and serve the citizens of Port Richey. Nothing more. Same for the sergeants, the detective, and the captain. The Chief deals with the political BS and the City Management. He fills the Captain in and gets advice from there. Honestly I feel for the Chief but it’s no one’s business but his, name he CM and the citizens. Don’t get involved if you want a career here because it’s not going to work out for you if you stick your nose in places it doesn’t belong. Do your job, stay in your lane. You won’t make it elsewhere doing this. Make this place great by doing a fantastic job on the road. Earn your stripes, be selected as captain, take the honor of chief and make this place great.

Mustache Ride
04-19-2020, 04:40 AM
Please pick me! I’d love to be a sergeant when this all blows over!

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 05:13 AM
Seriously, everyone needs to check themselves. Unless it’s spoken from the horse’s mouth we don’t know what happened! That’s the problem here, everyone hates what they have and wants change. When change happens you cry. As a patrol officer your job is to take your ungrateful ass to work where YOU choose to protect and serve the citizens of Port Richey. Nothing more. Same for the sergeants, the detective, and the captain. The Chief deals with the political BS and the City Management. He fills the Captain in and gets advice from there. Honestly I feel for the Chief but it’s no one’s business but his, name he CM and the citizens. Don’t get involved if you want a career here because it’s not going to work out for you if you stick your nose in places it doesn’t belong. Do your job, stay in your lane. You won’t make it elsewhere doing this. Make this place great by doing a fantastic job on the road. Earn your stripes, be selected as captain, take the honor of chief and make this place great.

Thanks 9025 for the do as I say not as I do speech! You really are ready for your bars. Next you'll tell us not to drink and drive.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 06:44 AM

Don’t stick your noise where it doesn’t belong? Realty KH? I guess that doesn’t apply to you when you run up front and tell PD business to the CM and mayor (mayor in and off duty). All of which is seen and heard by ppl back there near the CM office. Earn your strips? I believe the Sgt’s that you continue to threat did when they actually TOOK A TEST for their position!! Yet you bagged the CM to have the Chief make you a det/sergeant with NO test. Now you want an admin position without any effort? Go eat a cat shit sandwich..

The fact of the matter is KH you would NEVER make it anywhere else with the nonsense that you get up to. You are in your mid 40’s so grow the hell up. You have tried to get hired by multiple other agencies (including your brothers), and been turned down by every single one because ppl know you and hate you guts. Already had a seasoned ofc. leave to go to a different agency because of your mouth and continued threats, in particular against the Sgt’s. He was actually a REAL DETECTIVE at another agency. Many officers also heard you keep threatening the Sgt’s jobs (sad part is there are two Sgt’s that actually supported you and yet you continue your threats). I don’t agree with GL and JC supporting you but hey just throw them under the buss too!

This time there will be multiple memos describing your threats, lies, and comments made. The PBA won’t get you out of this one and they support the Chief, not you. In fact they are aware if your antics and they don’t support you like they once did. Neither does any officer there support you. When this all fails maybe it’s time to call it a career in law enforcement. You will have 0 support except for your newly found friend EB who will be on his way out shortly if he keeps running off at the mouth.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 06:49 AM

Who wants change? You should be thankful for what GD has done for this agency. This is typical back door crap that the CM and ST are doing. ST needs to keep his nose out of Pd business. The daily operation of the Pd shouldn’t involve him. The citizens see this and I have heard that both my not be around long because of their crap.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 12:27 PM
Don’t stick your noise where it doesn’t belong? Realty KH? I guess that doesn’t apply to you when you run up front and tell PD business to the CM and mayor (mayor in and off duty). All of which is seen and heard by ppl back there near the CM office. Earn your strips? I believe the Sgt’s that you continue to threat did when they actually TOOK A TEST for their position!! Yet you bagged the CM to have the Chief make you a det/sergeant with NO test. Now you want an admin position without any effort? Go eat a cat shit sandwich..

The fact of the matter is KH you would NEVER make it anywhere else with the nonsense that you get up to. You are in your mid 40’s so grow the hell up. You have tried to get hired by multiple other agencies (including your brothers), and been turned down by every single one because ppl know you and hate you guts. Already had a seasoned ofc. leave to go to a different agency because of your mouth and continued threats, in particular against the Sgt’s. He was actually a REAL DETECTIVE at another agency. Many officers also heard you keep threatening the Sgt’s jobs (sad part is there are two Sgt’s that actually supported you and yet you continue your threats). I don’t agree with GL and JC supporting you but hey just throw them under the buss too!

This time there will be multiple memos describing your threats, lies, and comments made. The PBA won’t get you out of this one and they support the Chief, not you. In fact they are aware if your antics and they don’t support you like they once did. Neither does any officer there support you. When this all fails maybe it’s time to call it a career in law enforcement. You will have 0 support except for your newly found friend EB who will be on his way out shortly if he keeps running off at the mouth.

Amen! Fat boy needs to go....

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 12:46 PM

Can’t we all get along? Meanwhile you threaten sergeants by “replacing them” get a life moron. Sorry, there will be no team Howard here, ever.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 01:52 PM
Please pick me! I’d love to be a sergeant when this all blows over!

EB, you will be the only employee there. It’s yours! If chief goes most are leaving for LEO and civilian jobs elsewhere. Good luck.

Right Meow
04-19-2020, 02:35 PM
I hope y’all work things out. Sitting here and venting does nothing unless you talk it out with each other. How about let things go as they should? Understandably, the chief resigning is a “oh shit”, but as an officer it’s not your responsibility to worry about it. As far as the detective goes, give him a chance to show you how good he can be. But no, persecute him again for being guilty by association. AND don’t vent here where the world can see!!!

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 02:57 PM
I hope y’all work things out. Sitting here and venting does nothing unless you talk it out with each other. How about let things go as they should? Understandably, the chief resigning is a “oh shit”, but as an officer it’s not your responsibility to worry about it. As far as the detective goes, give him a chance to show you how good he can be. But no, persecute him again for being guilty by association. AND don’t vent here where the world can see!!!

It’s this simple. The cops will let happen what will happen. It’s KH and EB going around threatening jobs, patrol and Sgt’s for their personal benefit.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 04:12 PM
It’s this simple. The cops will let happen what will happen. It’s KH and EB going around threatening jobs, patrol and Sgt’s for their personal benefit.
No there is a common denominator in all this, and that is the shitty cops that go promoted! Period. I think you should go by work history!! Some cops that are there would not like their histories brought to light, or can get a job as a cop in ANY OTHER AGENCY. ANYWHERE!!!

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 04:17 PM
EB, you will be the only employee there. It’s yours! If chief goes most are leaving for LEO and civilian jobs elsewhere. Good luck.
Why the F would EB want it!

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 08:01 PM
"Those who wrote statements and rallied around the old guard will eventually pay the price."

Let it be understood, our citizens of Port Richey are well aware of past history of both the city itself and specific current employees.

The PD is supported and backed by the community served. Insinuations of the PD being shut down because there are questions as to the conditions of the Chief's untimely retirement are both ridiculous and a further attempt to muffle the voices of anyone questioning this, including City and PD employees.

The PD will be shut down only when and if, the citizens decide you are no longer to be trusted or relevant. As of now they are 100% behind our PD. There will be no attempt to cut Police services due to questioning management or employees for the TRUTH, . Any rotten apples can be thrown out without cutting down the whole tree. Any back door maneuvering within the PD or by city officials are UNDER SCRUTINY and investigation. Threatening PD employees to "keep your mouths shut" or that "those who wrote statements and rallied around the old guard will eventually pay the price" is a definitive threat which will not be tolerated, and may result in departmental and possibly criminal charges.

Someone said, "Understandably, the chief resigning is a “oh shit”, but as an officer it’s not your responsibility to worry about it." - It absolutely is a matter for Officers to have concern over - . Any officer who says it doesn't matter who they report to, whether or not the chain of command is honest, trustworthy, has integrity, is trained, educated, and a good leader should not be on the PRPD. Officers - keep asking questions, voice your concerns - do your job which is to PROTECT THIS CITY which includes any mismanagement from within. I've been told by many, residents and businesses within this community are indeed doing their own checks and balances regarding not only the Retirement of the Chief but other issues including mis, mal and non.

------On my honor, I will never betray my badge, my integrity, my character or the public trust. I will always have the courage to hold myself and others accountable for our actions.-------------

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 08:22 PM
No there is a common denominator in all this, and that is the shitty cops that go promoted! Period. I think you should go by work history!! Some cops that are there would not like their histories brought to light, or can get a job as a cop in ANY OTHER AGENCY. ANYWHERE!!!

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 08:42 PM
"Those who wrote statements and rallied around the old guard will eventually pay the price."

Let it be understood, our citizens of Port Richey are well aware of past history of both the city itself and specific current employees.

The PD is supported and backed by the community served. Insinuations of the PD being shut down because there are questions as to the conditions of the Chief's untimely retirement are both ridiculous and a further attempt to muffle the voices of anyone questioning this, including City and PD employees.

The PD will be shut down only when and if, the citizens decide you are no longer to be trusted or relevant. As of now they are 100% behind our PD. There will be no attempt to cut Police services due to questioning management or employees for the TRUTH, . Any rotten apples can be thrown out without cutting down the whole tree. Any back door maneuvering within the PD or by city officials are UNDER SCRUTINY and investigation. Threatening PD employees to "keep your mouths shut" or that "those who wrote statements and rallied around the old guard will eventually pay the price" is a definitive threat which will not be tolerated, and may result in departmental and possibly criminal charges.

Someone said, "Understandably, the chief resigning is a “oh shit”, but as an officer it’s not your responsibility to worry about it." - It absolutely is a matter for Officers to have concern over - . Any officer who says it doesn't matter who they report to, whether or not the chain of command is honest, trustworthy, has integrity, is trained, educated, and a good leader should not be on the PRPD. Officers - keep asking questions, voice your concerns - do your job which is to PROTECT THIS CITY which includes any mismanagement from within. I've been told by many, residents and businesses within this community are indeed doing their own checks and balances regarding not only the Retirement of the Chief but other issues including mis, mal and non.

------On my honor, I will never betray my badge, my integrity, my character or the public trust. I will always have the courage to hold myself and others accountable for our actions.-------------

Good read for KH and EB. Pay attention!

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 09:22 PM
amen! Fat boy needs to go....
breaking news!!!!!!!!

Hey kh did you pay taxes on your off the books job!!!while waiting for your job back !!!!

Yes you know your friend lover boy
got you jobs doing floors off the books cheating the government!!!!

Oops!!!!!!!
Thats called tax evasion see what happens when you poke the bear !!!!!fatso!!!!!!

And i can tell this story because you did floor in my house!!!!!!
Too late stupid !!!!
Irs wants there money back to pay people back during covid -19
grow up be happy you have a job!!!

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 11:22 PM
breaking news!!!!!!!!

Hey kh did you pay taxes on your off the books job!!!while waiting for your job back !!!!

Yes you know your friend lover boy
got you jobs doing floors off the books cheating the government!!!!

Oops!!!!!!!
Thats called tax evasion see what happens when you poke the bear !!!!!fatso!!!!!!

And i can tell this story because you did floor in my house!!!!!!
Too late stupid !!!!
Irs wants there money back to pay people back during covid -19
grow up be happy you have a job!!!

https://www-wtsp-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.wtsp.com/amp/article/news/local/10investigates-cover-up-at-port-richey-pd/67-445892680?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=15873379237039&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wtsp.com%2Farticle%2Fne ws%2Flocal%2F10investigates-cover-up-at-port-richey-pd%2F67-445892680

Unregistered
04-20-2020, 12:04 AM
https://www-wtsp-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.wtsp.com/amp/article/news/local/10investigates-cover-up-at-port-richey-pd/67-445892680?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=15873379237039&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wtsp.com%2Farticle%2Fne ws%2Flocal%2F10investigates-cover-up-at-port-richey-pd%2F67-445892680

A 4 year old story that FDLE unfounded. What a comeback...

Unregistered
04-20-2020, 12:08 AM

Let’s see with the IRS says when they audit you. I don’t think that will be unfounded like your fake news story was. FYI your boy Noah got fired from the news agency shortly after his fake news story.

Unregistered
04-20-2020, 12:31 AM

Looking in unbiased I recall FDLE doing an 8 month investigation about this and closing it with no wrongdoing. I would assume if there was any criminal activity there would have been arrests.

I will say this though. As a city resident I supported the city from dissolution. I'm getting tired of the childish bickering between what I assume are cops or other residents. If this continues, maybe it’s time that we closed the police station and city down.

Hello?
04-20-2020, 12:45 AM
Dudes, I can say that what’s going on here is simple. Way to much insight and way to much assumptions going on here. Old vengeance, new passion without the love. No true resident or employee of the city would stoop to these levels. Whoever is arguing back and forth with themselves needs to stop making the PD and the City look bad. Talk in person, hug it out. If you’s are truly posting here, stop.

Unregistered
04-20-2020, 12:51 AM
Dudes, I can say that what’s going on here is simple. Way to much insight and way to much assumptions going on here. Old vengeance, new passion without the love. No true resident or employee of the city would stoop to these levels. Whoever is arguing back and forth with themselves needs to stop making the PD and the City look bad. Talk in person, hug it out. If you’s are truly posting here, stop.

Agreed this needs to stop now.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 09:18 PM

If you have something say don't hide. Apparently your a disgruntled employee or ex-employee. Unregistered comment is equal to nothing. It could come from someone who just wants to say something meaningless and can not stand by what they say.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 10:25 AM
If you have something say don't hide. Apparently your a disgruntled employee or ex-employee. Unregistered comment is equal to nothing. It could come from someone who just wants to say something meaningless and can not stand by what they say.

Senator Hooper is on this. He is aware of VL and the crews corruption. He knows who the players in this are and he will clean the house. He has chief’s back And he’s disgusted.

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 12:57 AM

Not claiming cash while working off the books THAT CALLED TAX evasion!!

IRS IS LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT PAY THERE SHARE OF TAXES !