PDA

View Full Version : Where is PLEA

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 08:55 AM
I read this post on the main forum and it’s a valid question. All this talk about the OBA and HPOA but where is PLEA in all this? What have they done to support us during this crisis? Yes, I’ve seen HPOA and PBA on social media and the news but what has PLEA done?

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 10:32 AM
I read this post on the main forum and it’s a valid question. All this talk about the OBA and HPOA but where is PLEA in all this? What have they done to support us during this crisis? Yes, I’ve seen HPOA and PBA on social media and the news but what has PLEA done?

PBA is a sham. PBA pretends while they ride the HPOA coattails. So Steadman stop pretending. As for “OBA”, I have no idea what that is Steadman. (Fingerprints)

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 02:00 PM
PBA is a sham. PBA pretends while they ride the HPOA coattails. So Steadman stop pretending. As for “OBA”, I have no idea what that is Steadman. (Fingerprints)

It’s a really simple question Domingo. Even your second grade education can comprehend that we hope. What has PLEA done for its members and law enforcement during this pandemic?

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 04:16 PM
It’s a really simple question Domingo. Even your second grade education can comprehend that we hope. What has PLEA done for its members and law enforcement during this pandemic?

More than you and the PBA has. We do not take Phony selfies and pictures to give the illusion that your involved. You are a fraud and I’m glad I was the one to call You out on it.
Now clean up Your hoarder home and make damn sure your son isn’t breaking into more homes.

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 07:09 PM
More than you and the PBA has. We do not take Phony selfies and pictures to give the illusion that your involved. You are a fraud and I’m glad I was the one to call You out on it.
Now clean up Your hoarder home and make damn sure your son isn’t breaking into more homes.

Again, what has PLEA done for our law enforcement officers or even the community? Failing to answer this simple question only solidifies that PLEA is no where near to being a true union who “support and defends” law enforcement. Major emphasis on “support.” So enlighten us when you actually grow a set of balls and let us know what PLEA has done for us.

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 07:30 PM

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 10:14 PM
It’s a simple question PLEA. What has PLEA done for law enforcement during this pandemic?

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 12:30 AM
Again, what has PLEA done for the law enforcement community during this pandemic? Answer = NADA, ZERO, NOTHING. Not even a thanks for a great job, mask, nothing.

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 11:08 AM
Steadman you must go back to AA meetings. Your stuttering is getting worse. Even though it would be the third time, maybe it’s the charm for you. Stop drinking mate.

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 11:33 AM
Steadman you must go back to AA meetings. Your stuttering is getting worse. Even though it would be the third time, maybe it’s the charm for you. Stop drinking mate.

Yeah Stahl maybe your foul body odor comes from all that whiskey fermenting in you. It would help your relationship with the officers if they didn’t have to breath through their mouth when your around.

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 01:43 PM
Again, what has PLEA done for the law enforcement community during this pandemic? Answer = NADA, ZERO, NOTHING. Not even a thanks for a great job, mask, nothing.

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 02:17 PM
I told you snowflake Steadman not only reads these posts regularly but his thin skin won’t allow him to stay silent. The classic sign of a non or weak leader

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 02:47 PM

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 03:29 PM
Like Jelly Belly Stahl Thinks we don’t know this was his post. For starters, the boy can’t write. Moreover, Steadman loses all credibility AGAIN when he calls Jeff Bell a wussy ass. There isn’t a single person in law enforcement that believes that even for a second.
Bell has more balls than most Other union leaders including Steadman Stahl who is at the very bottom of that list.
PLEA/IUPA have already done more than the PBA by simply telling the truth. PBA lives and survives on lies, deceit, scam, theft, and pure BS. That has become their Mantra, their MO.

Unregistered
04-18-2020, 07:20 PM
Domingo, we are still waiting on a response. Again, what has PLEA done for the law enforcement community during this pandemic? Answer = NADA, ZERO, NOTHING. Not even a thanks for a great job, mask, nothing.

Unregistered
04-18-2020, 08:27 PM
Domingo, we are still waiting on a response. Again, what has PLEA done for the law enforcement community during this pandemic? Answer = NADA, ZERO, NOTHING. Not even a thanks for a great job, mask, nothing.

Not steal their toilet paper

Unregistered
04-18-2020, 10:03 PM
PBA did nothing more than do photo ops with HPOA. PBA did nothing! So Steadman I pray that one day you own up To your BS lies.
For us, we’ll, we love reading Your posts. The more you write the More YOU yourself
Prove that you are full of crap.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 02:52 AM
And again you cant answer a simple question. Domingo, we are still waiting on a response. Again, what has PLEA done for the law enforcement community during this pandemic? Answer = NADA, ZERO, NOTHING. Not even a thanks for a great job, mask, nothing.

It hurts that your pathetic posts are on a Sub-Forum that no one sees. Oh well. Keep posting over and over again Domingo. Its great comedy! Just like your card collection!!! LOL

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 02:53 AM
PBA did nothing more than do photo ops with HPOA. PBA did nothing! So Steadman I pray that one day you own up To your BS lies.
For us, we’ll, we love reading Your posts. The more you write the More YOU yourself
Prove that you are full of crap.

No one on here other than you Domingo! Keep drinking that Kool Aid buddy. You need it!

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 02:55 AM
And again you cant answer a simple question. Domingo, we are still waiting on a response. Again, what has PLEA done for the law enforcement community during this pandemic? Answer = NADA, ZERO, NOTHING. Not even a thanks for a great job, mask, nothing.

It hurts that your pathetic posts are on a Sub-Forum that no one sees. Oh well. Keep posting over and over again Domingo. Its great comedy! Just like your card collection!!! LOL

TOMA!!!!! So true!

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 06:02 AM

Obviously my posts here do have an impact if your always so stirred up about them lol

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 02:34 PM
Oh yes. Tremendous impact on the limited views of this thread. I’m just doing like you do Domingo and post and repost and post again since NO ONE goes on this sub-forum. Got it! Still waiting on a response Domingo.

What has PLEA done for its members and law enforcement during this pandemic?

Just love how you don’t answer a question in which we all know the answer!

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 02:41 PM
Oh yes. Tremendous impact on the limited views of this thread. I’m just doing like you do Domingo and post and repost and post again since NO ONE goes on this sub-forum. Got it! Still waiting on a response Domingo.

What has PLEA done for its members and law enforcement during this pandemic?

Just love how you don’t answer a question in which we all know the answer!

We have answered (not that we are even obligated to so especially you Steadman). Re-read the responses. The answer is clear but you just don’t like because it exposes you as a fraud.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 02:59 PM
We have answered (not that we are even obligated to so especially you Steadman). Re-read the responses. The answer is clear but you just don’t like because it exposes you as a fraud.

Typical PLEA liars. You have answered nothing. Like all these threads when cornered to answer Domingo you don’t.

By for your 1,000 viewers let’s give it another shot. What has PLEA done for its members and law enforcement during this pandemic?

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 03:12 PM
Typical PLEA liars. You have answered nothing. Like all these threads when cornered to answer Domingo you don’t.

By for your 1,000 viewers let’s give it another shot. What has PLEA done for its members and law enforcement during this pandemic?

Still waiting on your response Domingo. Tic Toc tic toc

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 03:17 PM
Aaaaaaaaand still waiting PLEAons for your response.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 03:20 PM
Still waiting on your response Domingo. Tic Toc tic toc

Still waiting for you to be sober Steadman Tic Toc Tic Toc

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 03:29 PM
Still waiting PLEAons!

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 04:02 PM
Heavy drinking with Shiver last night I see. Steadman, unless you gat to to AA you are going to end up with a sadder life than you have now

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 04:50 PM
Not as much drinking as you Domingo. Does slim pants must be wonders cutting the blood circulation to your head.

By the way, what have you and PLEA done for your members and the law enforcement community during this pandemic? We are hearing that you “stole” some funds there Gordito?

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 06:23 PM
Not as much drinking as you Domingo. Does slim pants must be wonders cutting the blood circulation to your head.

By the way, what have you and PLEA done for your members and the law enforcement community during this pandemic? We are hearing that you “stole” some funds there Gordito?

Fat TURD Domingo continues to lie to his members and provide them with nothing. Shocker!

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 06:49 PM
Fat TURD Domingo continues to lie to his members and provide them with nothing. Shocker!

Domingo like john rivera is a fat old man over 65 and was never much of a cop. Rivera hadn't been on the streets as a cop since early 90s

montoute howard retired in 2007 but wasn't on the streets since 2004 but was useless. Neither one understands what we go through these days.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 07:39 PM
Steadman I know what you go through. For starters you told me when we were at Carolina House.
Your claim to fame is hitting a kid with your cruiser killing him. That investigation was swept under the rug. That’s all you did.
As to what you go through now, well you go through McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, and Donukin Donuts.
If Shoney’s was a drive through you be going through that too. I more than know what YOU go through. You go through the members money like it’s nobody’s business.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 07:53 PM
Steadman I know what you go through. For starters you told me when we were at Carolina House.
Your claim to fame is hitting a kid with your cruiser killing him. That investigation was swept under the rug. That’s all you did.
As to what you go through now, well you go through McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, and Donukin Donuts.
If Shoney’s was a drive through you be going through that too. I more than know what YOU go through. You go through the members money like it’s nobody’s business.

And back to more BS lied from Domingo. I really hope you start taking your meds because your delusions are phenomenal!

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 07:57 PM
And back to more BS lied from Domingo. I really hope you start taking your meds because your delusions are phenomenal!

All PLEA does is lie and steal our dues. They don’t give us anything!

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 09:09 PM

Steadman only goes to Shiver’s BBQ joint off South Dixie Hwy and 281 Street. Proud sons of Homestead have to support each other you hear boy.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 09:39 PM
All PLEA does is lie and steal our dues. They don’t give us anything!

I love how PLEA doesn’t answer the simple questions and deflect by throwing Stahl under the bus. True sign of leadership!

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 10:14 PM
Steadman don’t get worked up man. Your blood pressure will go through the roof. Stop hating. I didn’t make you stupid.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 10:32 PM
Steadman don’t get worked up man. Your blood pressure will go through the roof. Stop hating. I didn’t make you stupid.

No hate here Gordo. Your right. You didn’t make stupid just built upon being a moron and a liar!

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 10:40 PM
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/q54AAOSwpONZQ9xC/s-l300.jpg

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 11:38 PM
Domingo like john rivera is a fat old man over 65 and was never much of a cop. Rivera hadn't been on the streets as a cop since early 90s

montoute howard retired in 2007 but wasn't on the streets since 2004 but was useless. Neither one understands what we go through these days.

DOMINGO is out of his league. Not to mention his country! GO HOME!

Unregistered
04-20-2020, 12:25 AM
Forrest Gump did you eat your chocolates like I told you to do?

Unregistered
04-20-2020, 03:18 AM
Hey Forrest Stahl have you visited your trailer park Jenny lately?

Unregistered
04-20-2020, 04:46 AM
DOMINGO is out of his league. Not to mention his country! GO HOME!

Heard there are photos of Domingo and a 33!!!!!! Now this is going to get good!

Unregistered
04-20-2020, 12:15 PM
Heard there are photos of Domingo and a 33!!!!!! Now this is going to get good!

I’d rather see a picture of Domingo and his 33 than another dumb ass picture of Steadman pointing at something

Unregistered
04-20-2020, 12:54 PM
Well said and at least Domingo is capable
Of Getting a 33. Steadman keeps Losing trailer
Chicks to other Men who are better suited to please them. His baby moms had to find a real man to satisfy her bc Stinky Stahl was
Unable to do so.
So, kudos to Domingo

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 10:06 PM
Mi Negrito!!! Where are you? Why arent you at the Districts/Bureaus helping your members. Read this post and it has two very good questions:

By the way, can you explain to your readers Domingo how you F U C K E D over the officer that was reclassified thanks to PLEA’s negligence, specifically you, and incompetence due to his vision and who is now at the Training Bureau?

Or even better, what have you done for PLEA members during this crisis? I see PBA doing a lot! What have you done?! hmmmmmmmm

You see Domingo these are called facts which anyone can call and verify. We await your answer! But remember only after your lathered the vagisil and anal rub

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 11:50 PM
Steadman, you can’t hate everything or everyone that is better than you because you would have to hate the universe.
Learn to relax, ease off the booze a bit and separate yourself from the unsavory crowd you hang out with and things will get better.
I constantly pray for your well being.

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 12:04 AM
Steadman, you can’t hate everything or everyone that is better than you because you would have to hate the universe.
Learn to relax, ease off the booze a bit and separate yourself from the unsavory crowd you hang out with and things will get better.
I constantly pray for your well being.

And we constantly pray you actually show your face and answer the questions!!! By the way, can you explain to your readers Domingo how you F U C K E D over the officer that was reclassified thanks to PLEA’s negligence, specifically you, and incompetence due to his vision and who is now at the Training Bureau?

Or even better, what have you done for PLEA members during this crisis? I see PBA doing a lot! What have you done?! hmmmmmmmm

You see Domingo these are called facts which anyone can call and verify. We await your answer! But remember only after your lathered the vagisil and anal rub. We are very worries about those hemorroids!

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 12:08 AM
Its funny how all the threads involving PLEA have over 100 views. Actually almost over 500 views each and yet the all the other BS threads created by Mi Negrito Domingo have less than a 100 views.... if that!! That should be a hint that PLEA is a joke

We know it hurts your hemorrhoids. Just remember to use that anal rub!

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 12:13 AM
OMG that's hilarious!!!!!! Domingo and his hemorrhoids!!! LOL!!

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 12:30 AM
OMG that's hilarious!!!!!! Domingo and his hemorrhoids!!! LOL!!

Did you brother Jack let you play with his hemorrhoids Steadman? Is that why you know so much about it?
Did he show you the way?

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 12:39 AM
Did you brother Jack let you play with his hemorrhoids Steadman? Is that why you know so much about it?
Did he show you the way?

what?!?!? Mi negro! Stop drinking... we dont understand your statements... no bueno! LOL!

We know so much because you keep tell people Domingo! you know... the same way you post officers information on this site or the same way we know your a coward to make any public comments BUT you can try and redeem that pathetic thing that you call life by explaining to your readers how you F U C K E D over the officer that was reclassified thanks to PLEA’s negligence, specifically you, and incompetence due to his vision and who is now at the Training Bureau?

You see Domingo these are called facts which anyone can call and verify. We await your answer! But remember only after your lathered the vagisil and anal rub. We are very worries about those hemorroids!

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 12:43 AM
what?!?!? Mi negro! Stop drinking... we dont understand your statements... no bueno! LOL!

We know so much because you keep tell people Domingo! you know... the same way you post officers information on this site or the same way we know your a coward to make any public comments BUT you can try and redeem that pathetic thing that you call life by explaining to your readers how you F U C K E D over the officer that was reclassified thanks to PLEA’s negligence, specifically you, and incompetence due to his vision and who is now at the Training Bureau?

El pobre Domingo is being bombarded on this site! LOL! How does it feel Domingo?! LOL!!!!

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 01:00 AM
Muchacho, you have no idea the joy I get trying to save your soul. I believe I can help you Steadman. You came to me for help before so let me help you.
If not me,’then go back to AA

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 01:11 AM
Muchacho, you have no idea the joy I get trying to save your soul. I believe I can help you Steadman. You came to me for help before so let me help you.
If not me,’then go back to AA

Que?!?!?!? Mi Negro! Please stop drinking. You and Stahl never met Domingo hence why you cant provide any proof of it. You know... like provide the names of the witnesses you stated saw you. BY the way, can you explain to your readers how you F U C K E D over the officer that was reclassified thanks to PLEA’s negligence, specifically you, and incompetence due to his vision and who is now at the Training Bureau?

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 10:48 AM
Que?!?!?!? Mi Negro! Please stop drinking. You and Stahl never met Domingo hence why you cant provide any proof of it. You know... like provide the names of the witnesses you stated saw you. BY the way, can you explain to your readers how you F U C K E D over the officer that was reclassified thanks to PLEA’s negligence, specifically you, and incompetence due to his vision and who is now at the Training Bureau?

Steadman, you really are like a retarded kid. I like that you say I see the PBA doing something. You should consider stand up comedy. The PBA took credit for something they had nothing to do with. And, that’s it. Lindsay can confirm that. He was pissed to see you cutting in on the pictures and media. You never speak to the media to defend members so why hog the limelight that rightfully belong to someone else.
PLEA, unlike the PBA, was all over the department to get masks. And, they complied. But, just because we accomplished that doesn’t mean we go parading around seeking recognition.

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 02:00 PM
Well good morning mi viejo negro Domingo! About time you finally wake up! You should really stop drinking so early in the morning you delusions are phenomenal! You see the PBA has purchased items during this pandemic. You can simply see the pictures on the PBA site has recent as..... yesterday!

PLEA on the other hand has done nothing and purchases nothing. Maybe you should tell your board members to stop talking bad about you. Maybe that may help.

By the way, what has PLEA done for its members during this pandemic?

Also, we got clarification on the officer you screwed over who was reclassified due to his vision. It was actually YOU who spoke on his behalf to the command staff and NOT an attorney! What kind of cheap #%^ are you that you go and talk to command staff and not an attorney?!

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 09:09 PM
Steadman, whether you Like it or not you are an example setter. Your kids look up to you and learn from What they see. Right now
They see an alcoholic who left their mom and they see you living your hoarder lifestyle.
You can be better If you try.

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 09:43 PM
Steadman, whether you Like it or not you are an example setter. Your kids look up to you and learn from What they see. Right now
They see an alcoholic who left their mom and they see you living your hoarder lifestyle.
You can be better If you try.

Only example on these posts and verified facts Mi Negro Domingo is that you sir are absolutely not a LEADER. In fact, you should be investigated by the IG. Oh Wait?!?! Did I say that? hmmmmm. I wonder if that letter was received already by the IG regarding your handling of our PLEA funds and misuse?

Also, we got clarification on the officer you screwed over who was reclassified due to his vision. It was actually YOU who spoke on his behalf to the command staff and NOT an attorney! What kind of cheap #%^ are you that you go and talk to command staff and not an attorney?!

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 09:54 PM
Only example on these posts and verified facts Mi Negro Domingo is that you sir are absolutely not a LEADER. In fact, you should be investigated by the IG. Oh Wait?!?! Did I say that? hmmmmm. I wonder if that letter was received already by the IG regarding your handling of our PLEA funds and misuse?

Oh boy!!!!! Finally!!!! The fraudster Domingo will be investigated! LOL!!!!! I wonder if he will use PLEA funds to pay for his attorneys?!?!?!?

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 11:24 PM
Steadman. You have bigger problems. One the membership knows how incompetent you are and the investigation into attorney/client leaks to administrators will bite you in the ass.
Your sweet brother can massage your anal gland to alleviate any discomfort.

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 11:44 PM
Steadman. You have bigger problems. One the membership knows how incompetent you are and the investigation into attorney/client leaks to administrators will bite you in the ass.
Your sweet brother can massage your anal gland to alleviate any discomfort.

Si claro Domingo. Keep posting garbage. Your lack of intelligence and delusional is on full display. PBA membership is increasing thank to you! Keep those newbies going Mi Negro! DOnt get upset about the IG investigation on you and PLEA amigo.

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 11:47 PM
Step, does your ass ever get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 12:04 AM
Step, does your ass ever get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?

Who is "Step"?! Your an idiot Domingo! Just like the advice you gave the officer with the vision problem! Again, thanks for proving your incompetence! LOL

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 12:59 AM
Steadman you didn’t once call me Gorda when we met at Carolina Ale house and you laid out your scheme to undone your mentor. You practically kissed my ass.
PLEA has always kept the Dept I’m check where the PBA has failed to do so. And, since seeing how bad you “run” the PBA, we have feel an obligation to keep you in check bc in the end your screwed up decisions, or lack of decisions because of fear, affects our valued members.
And, since you screw up so much, we know we have our work cut out for us.
Steadman, you need to be careful that someone else doesn’t do to you what you did to your mentor. If they do, I’ll be happy to meet them at Carolina Ale House just like I did to help you slay your friend.

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 01:10 AM
Steadman you didn’t once call me Gorda when we met at Carolina Ale house and you laid out your scheme to undone your mentor. You practically kissed my ass.
PLEA has always kept the Dept I’m check where the PBA has failed to do so. And, since seeing how bad you “run” the PBA, we have feel an obligation to keep you in check bc in the end your screwed up decisions, or lack of decisions because of fear, affects our valued members.
Steadman, you need to be careful that someone else doesn’t do to you what you did to your mentor. If they do, I’ll be happy to meet them at Carolina Ale House just like I did to help you slay your friend.

LOL!!! Mi negro!!!!! If you kept the Depatment in check, I surely hope its better than your spelling and English. By the way, PLEA is the laughing stock of the Department embicil! LOL!! Again, provide the proof of the meeting Mi Gordita! I have no problem calling you gorda, sucia, puto, etc. Name it and Ill tell it to your face! You continue posting lies which you can not substantiate. Not alone you cant even spell or write. de madre

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 11:13 AM

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 01:02 PM

Again more copy and paste of Domingo’s lies. Lol. The desperation is so obvious mi negro! Lol

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 01:03 PM
LOL!!! Mi negro!!!!! If you kept the Depatment in check, I surely hope its better than your spelling and English. By the way, PLEA is the laughing stock of the Department embicil! LOL!! Again, provide the proof of the meeting Mi Gordita! I have no problem calling you gorda, sucia, puto, etc. Name it and Ill tell it to your face! You continue posting lies which you can not substantiate. Not alone you cant even spell or write. de madre

So the PLEA thieves are under IG investigation! Finally!

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 02:03 PM
Yes sure Steadman. Even the Vatican is investigating us. They want to know what are secret for success is. They want to know why we are so much better than the PBA.

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 02:35 PM
Yes sure Steadman. Even the Vatican is investigating us. They want to know what are secret for success is. They want to know why we are so much better than the PBA.

Ha ha ha!!!! It’s more like learning to progression of absolute failure but keep dreaming mi negro!!! Do tell us when your served with the subpoena to testify! Lol

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 02:36 PM

Poor Domingo is delusional. El probe! Tremendo liar. Sounds like a Hillary Clinton fan!

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 05:03 PM
Steadman get some help dude. If not for you, for your kids. They should have as close to a normal father as possible. You don’t come close to fitting that description yet.

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 05:08 PM
Steadman get some help dude. If not for you, for your kids. They should have as close to a normal father as possible. You don’t come close to fitting that description yet.

Mi negro Domingo! Do us ALL a favor and resign. It’s embarrassing to read all these comments about you. Especially the lack of English and proper sentence structure. Go ahead Big Papi and pull the plug. The few members you Have left in PLEA would greatly appreciate it.

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 05:54 PM
Poor Domingo is losing his mind trying to figure out who’s releasing all his information. El pobre.

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 10:18 PM
If there is any information being leaked it’s from the attorneys at the PBA. That’s why the Florida Bar is investigating you guys Steadman.

Unregistered
05-04-2020, 10:34 PM
If there is any information being leaked it’s from the attorneys at the PBA. That’s why the Florida Bar is investigating you guys Steadman.

And more lies from Domingo and PLEA. The desperation is comical! Si Claro Domingo. PBA is under investigation. Funny how you makes this comment after knowing of your IG Investigation. Mmmmmmmmm LOL!!

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 12:38 AM
To my delusional amigito Mi Negrito Tigre Domingo,

I have no problem calling you gorda, sucia, puto, etc. Name it and Ill tell it to your face! You continue posting lies which you can not substantiate. Not alone you cant even spell or write. de madre

Con carino! LOL

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 02:47 AM

I have no problem calling you gorda, sucia, puto, etc. Name it and Ill tell it to your face! You continue posting lies which you can not substantiate. Not alone you cant even spell or write. de madre

Con carino! LOL

“Not alone you cant even spell” ?????
Your English nones bueno Steadman. No es bueno. LMAO!!!!

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 03:30 AM
“Not alone you cant even spell” ?????
Your English nones bueno Steadman. No es bueno. LMAO!!!!

It’s ok Domingo. Glad you verified the rest of your actions as being true. Gracias Domingo!

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 03:31 AM

Con carino! LOL

This guy Domingo is an I D I O T! Wow!!!

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 12:00 PM
Steadman, The world is not filled with assholes, but like you, they are strategically placed so that others run across one every day.

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 01:29 PM
Steadman, The world is not filled with assholes, but like you, they are strategically placed so that others run across one every day.

Domingo, by your own comment idiota that makes you an asshole! LOL!!!!! Do you think Domingo before posting these dumb comments? Maybe you should hire someone for your social media posts from your stolen PLEA funds. That should help!

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 04:06 PM
Honestly Steadman, you have a reading comprehension of a third grader. You can’t read or write, you suck as a friend, father, PBA head, cop, brother, and as a liar.
What do you do that’s right dude?

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 05:14 PM
Honestly Steadman, you have a reading comprehension of a third grader. You can’t read or write, you suck as a friend, father, PBA head, cop, brother, and as a liar.
What do you do that’s right dude?

Bueno, dont know about Stahl BUT I can definately write better than you and can speak better than you Domingo! I know what I do right is get under your skin which drives you insane because of your lack of leadership and just plain grammer.

so yeah... Im doing pretty good mi nego!

Speaking of husbands did you ever tell your wife about that affair?!?!? oh ohhhhhhhhhh!

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 09:54 PM
Domingo, by your own comment idiota that makes you an asshole! LOL!!!!! Do you think Domingo before posting these dumb comments? Maybe you should hire someone for your social media posts from your stolen PLEA funds. That should help!

If there one thing about Domingo, it’s that his stupidity is constantly reinforced with his dumb comments!

Unregistered
05-05-2020, 10:55 PM
Bueno, dont know about Stahl BUT I can definately write better than you and can speak better than you Domingo! I know what I do right is get under your skin which drives you insane because of your lack of leadership and just plain grammer.

so yeah... Im doing pretty good mi nego!

Speaking of husbands did you ever tell your wife about that affair?!?!? oh ohhhhhhhhhh!

Como?!?!?! Le pego Los tarros?!?!?! Juicy gossip! Just like the investigation into PLEA!

Unregistered
05-06-2020, 01:11 AM
Awwww. Steadman you missed me.

Unregistered
05-06-2020, 03:13 AM
Como?!?!?! Le pego Los tarros?!?!?! Juicy gossip! Just like the investigation into PLEA!

And the moron admits to this also. What a moron Domingo is!

Unregistered
05-06-2020, 12:06 PM

Con carino! LOL

Still waiting on an appearance from Domingo or even a response. Pretty pathetic human being or whatever they call your breed Domingo.

Unregistered
05-06-2020, 02:38 PM
Still waiting on an appearance from Domingo or even a response. Pretty pathetic human being or whatever they call your breed Domingo.

They call us smart and awesome. They call you Forrest Gump, stinky, hoarder, stupid, retard, loser, ignorant, etc.

Unregistered
05-06-2020, 04:09 PM
They call us smart and awesome. They call you Forrest Gump, stinky, hoarder, stupid, retard, loser, ignorant, etc.

LMFAO!!!! Of course they do Mi Negrito Domingo! Mi Negro! Take a deep breath and relax. Your continual posts of lies and assuming they are true classifies you gordo as a pathological liar. But not to worry! You will very soon think your in a dream! LOL!! We can always Baker Act you free of charge!

Hows that IG investigation into PLEA going Mi Negro?!

Unregistered
05-06-2020, 05:40 PM
Apparently you have a problem with me being black? Is that why you really killed that poor child

Unregistered
05-07-2020, 02:57 PM
Apparently you have a problem with me being black? Is that why you really killed that poor child

Sure Domingo, thats the reason. Your nothing more than a racist Domingo and again a pathological a liar! Pero please continue with you BS. Your former PLEA members LOVE IT! LOL

Unregistered
05-07-2020, 06:34 PM
Sure Domingo, thats the reason. Your nothing more than a racist Domingo and again a pathological a liar! Pero please continue with you BS. Your former PLEA members LOVE IT! LOL

Domingo is a moron. Always has been and always will be.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 01:30 AM
LMFAO!!!! Of course they do Mi Negrito Domingo! Mi Negro! Take a deep breath and relax. Your continual posts of lies and assuming they are true classifies you gordo as a pathological liar. But not to worry! You will very soon think your in a dream! LOL!! We can always Baker Act you free of charge!

Mi Negro!!! Where are the answers to these important questions? Your members would like to know!

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 03:51 PM

Looks as the IG investigation HS scared el Gordo Domingo away! Typical. When it gets rough, he runs. P U S S Y!

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 06:50 PM
Looks as the IG investigation HS scared el Gordo Domingo away! Typical. When it gets rough, he runs. P U S S Y!

You are smoking crack too much Steadman. I know you feel inferior because members know you to be a p u s s y. So, now you are deflecting that reputation but it’s your title dude. Remember it was YOU who came to me for help, not the other way around.

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 06:52 PM
You are smoking crack too much Steadman. I know you feel inferior because members know you to be a p u s s y. So, now you are deflecting that reputation but it’s your title dude. Remember it was YOU who came to me for help, not the other way around.

Si Claro Mi Negrito Domingo! You keep stating the same lies over and over again yet when confronted with facts, you provide none.

Enjoy the few last weeks amigito!

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 08:37 PM

Domingo, we await your cameo appearance for a response to this question. Funny how you turned away new outlets seeking comment on these very same questions!

Unregistered
05-08-2020, 10:37 PM
Steadman, you know how to get a hold of me when you want something from me. Unlike you I am accesible to the members and unlike you I don’t mind fighting for the members. And, unlike you I am. Or afraid of Gimenez, or the administration. And, unlike you Steadman, I don’t back stab people.
I called you ahead of time and told you PBA members were approaching us to represent them. I know you wanted us to ignore them but that’s not our style. That has pissed
You off but I can’t help your personality flaws. Hate us all you want but remember it was us you came To For Help to backstab your mentor.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 12:21 AM
Steadman, you know how to get a hold of me when you want something from me. Unlike you I am accesible to the members and unlike you I don’t mind fighting for the members. And, unlike you I am. Or afraid of Gimenez, or the administration. And, unlike you Steadman, I don’t back stab people.
I called you ahead of time and told you PBA members were approaching us to represent them. I know you wanted us to ignore them but that’s not our style. That has pissed
You off but I can’t help your personality flaws. Hate us all you want but remember it was us you came To For Help to backstab your mentor.

Si claro mi negro,

Your so readily available that your no where to be found! During this entire crisis, you have been MIA. Keep saying that to yourself Gordo.

How’s that IG investigation going little buddy?? Lol!!!

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 12:22 AM

Mi Negro Domingo,

When are you doing your cameo appearance to answer these questions? Hopefully before your arrested for the fraud at PLEA but we seriously doubt it!

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 12:43 AM
I’m not afraid of arrest but I would if were you Steadman.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 01:04 AM
I’m not afraid of arrest but I would if were you Steadman.

I’m afraid you will never learn how to write English mi negro!!!! Wow!!!!! 😂😂

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 01:06 AM

We want to constantly remind you Domingo of your lack of leadership with PLEA. The obvious clue is the massive drop of PLEA membership Pero you are un idiota so we have to write it for you! Lol

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 01:42 AM
Ok Steadman. You act like you the second coming of Christ. Yet you are a retard with a title. And, that title doesn’t make you a man.
You suck as a father, a husband/boyfriend, friend, fellow cop.

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 01:52 AM
Ok Steadman. You act like you the second coming of Christ. Yet you are a retard with a title. And, that title doesn’t make you a man.
You suck as a father, a husband/boyfriend, friend, fellow cop.

Si mi negro.... I’m Stahl... keep thinking that your moron! Lol

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 01:55 AM

Since Domingo says I’m the second coming of Christ, I pray that you answer these questions finally Lucifer! LOL!!!

Unregistered
05-09-2020, 07:29 PM
Since Domingo says I’m the second coming of Christ, I pray that you answer these questions finally Lucifer! LOL!!!

Let us pray for Domingo that he survives this IG investigation. NOT!!!!

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 12:31 AM
Let us pray for Domingo that he survives this IG investigation. NOT!!!!

A piece of cake Steadman. Now, your (see how the word is properly used) attorneys and you could have a problem with the Florida bar. Client/attorney is confidential dude. When you go behind the members and squeal to the administrators you break the law, not to mention it Makes you a bigger eat than you already are.
Now, do something useful and Get your trailer a dildo for Mother’s Day.

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 12:40 AM
A piece of cake Steadman. Now, your (see how the word is properly used) attorneys and you could have a problem with the Florida bar. Client/attorney is confidential dude. When you go behind the members and squeal to the administrators you break the law, not to mention it Makes you a bigger eat than you already are.
Now, do something useful and Get your trailer a dildo for Mother’s Day.

Mi Negro Domingo!!!! That mamajuana has gotten to your head! LOL! More lies from PLEA. Not unusual. NO investigation etc... The disperation is so obvious Domingo. GO worry about yourself and the last few weeks you have in that chair of yours. The few PLEA members left will finally taste freedom and relief from all the money you have stolen! Karma gordo....KARMA!

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 01:22 AM
Steadman when it comes to drugs you are the king. You son was an addict and so was your brother and other family members. Your best friends are crack abuser, informant, and convicted felons.
Your trailer chick picked up for prostitution. The list is long babe.

Unregistered
05-10-2020, 11:35 AM
Mi Negro Domingo!!!! That mamajuana has gotten to your head! LOL! More lies from PLEA. Not unusual. NO investigation etc... The disperation is so obvious Domingo. GO worry about yourself and the last few weeks you have in that chair of yours. The few PLEA members left will finally taste freedom and relief from all the money you have stolen! Karma gordo....KARMA!

This is hilarious!!!!! Keep it coming PBA! 👍🏻

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 12:20 AM

Domingo is probably in DR drinkng and eating up all of our PLEA dues. Tremenda mierda!

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 12:57 AM
Domingo is probably in DR drinkng and eating up all of our PLEA dues. Tremenda mierda!

You don’t pay dues Steadman so you've been exposed again for what you are- a lying COWARD.

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 01:48 AM
You don’t pay dues Steadman so you've been exposed again for what you are- a lying COWARD.

Your the only moron that thinks I’m Steadman idiota! But your right, I stopped paying dues just as my other brother and sisters. PLEA is nothing more than a front.

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 01:35 PM
Your the only moron that thinks I’m Steadman idiota! But your right, I stopped paying dues just as my other brother and sisters. PLEA is nothing more than a front.

Domingo needs help. Can we Baker Act him?! Lol

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 02:57 PM
Domingo needs help. Can we Baker Act him?! Lol

Maybe he can meet us at the “Ale House!” LOL!!!

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 04:05 PM
Maybe he can meet us at the “Ale House!” LOL!!!

Met you and your entourage there before. You wanted to undermine the very guy that took care of you for 20+ years. I agreed but mine action wasn’t a backstabbing.
Just call me like you did before and I’ll be sitting in the same area by the bar.

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 06:33 PM
Met you and your entourage there before. You wanted to undermine the very guy that took care of you for 20+ years. I agreed but mine action wasn’t a backstabbing.
Just call me like you did before and I’ll be sitting in the same area by the bar.

Si Claro Domingo! Keep drinking your mama Juana idiota! Lol

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 06:34 PM

Edonde esta Domingo? Better question is why is the PLEA president MIA and not answering these questions? What are you hiding?

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 07:56 PM
Edonde esta Domingo? Better question is why is the PLEA president MIA and not answering these questions? What are you hiding?

Crickets crickets. Oh come on Gordo! You have spent over a year taking crap and now you hide and are afraid?! Really?! P U S S Y!

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 08:55 PM
Crickets crickets. Oh come on Gordo! You have spent over a year taking crap and now you hide and are afraid?! Really?! P U S S Y!

You are correct I have been taking crap- from you. You needed me to help you do your underhanded deed, once done you acted all tough. I can’t help that members came to us.

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 09:45 PM
You are correct I have been taking crap- from you. You needed me to help you do your underhanded deed, once done you acted all tough. I can’t help that members came to us.

Si Claro Domingo. Your delusions are phenomenal!!! Hope you say that in your statement to the IG! Lol

Unregistered
05-11-2020, 09:46 PM

Your Spanish sucks too. Try hillbilly talk Steadman

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 12:35 AM
Your Spanish sucks too. Try hillbilly talk Steadman

Domingo, how about..... SUCK THESE NUTS!!!!!!! Lol!!!!!

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 01:08 PM
Domingo, how about..... SUCK THESE NUTS!!!!!!! Lol!!!!!

It’s lovely waking up in the morning to these posts of Domingo. Truly makes my day!

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 02:39 PM
It’s lovely waking up in the morning to these posts of Domingo. Truly makes my day!

The true question is:

How much is the President paid at PLEA?

How much is his in-law enforcement Vice President paid?

What insurance for health care do they use?

How much of the PLEA members does are paid into President and Vice President family Insurance plan?

Who is the Certified Accountant or CPA for PLEA?

What is the overall PLEA budget and annual legal cost?

Until the PLEA members get a detailed written answer, the members should stop paying dues.

Every organization must have accountability in order to have honest leadership.

Finally, what are the salaries or perks for the PLEA board members?

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 03:22 PM
The true question is:

How much of the PLEA members does are paid into President and Vice President family Insurance plan?

Until the PLEA members get a detailed written answer, the members should stop paying dues.

Great questions!!! Domingo.... would you like to elaborate?! Lol

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 05:07 PM
The true question is:

Really, Steadman? These are the Exact questions that PBA members have been asking which you refused to answer.
Not to mention the self imposed salary you have yourself without board approval.
You do entertain me though and for that I must say thank You.

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 06:36 PM
Great questions!!! Domingo.... would you like to elaborate?! Lol

Oh those questions will be answered by Domingo soon!!! Lol

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 07:12 PM
Really, Steadman? These are the Exact questions that PBA members have been asking which you refused to answer.
Not to mention the self imposed salary you have yourself without board approval.
You do entertain me though and for that I must say thank You.

So here’s a hint Domingo. Lead by your stellar example of a leader and president of an organization and answer these questions. We await your response!

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 07:13 PM
So here’s a hint Domingo. Lead by your stellar example of a leader and president of an organization and answer these questions. We await your response!

Is this Domingo guy really this dumb to make this statement knowing he won’t answer it himself?!?!?! Wow!!!

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 08:14 PM
Steadman, just because the skunk stink is on you and your operation don’t try miserably to deflect the true problem-you.
You are like that retarded kid who hiding and thinks that people can’t see you but the curtain is giving you away

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 08:26 PM
Steadman, just because the skunk stink is on you and your operation don’t try miserably to deflect the true problem-you.
You are like that retarded kid who hiding and thinks that people can’t see you but the curtain is giving you away

Keep dreaming Domingo. Only miserable place is obviously in PLEA. Hence the IG investigation and the number of officers that have left. But continue thinking whatever you want Gorda. Your time is coming!

Unregistered
05-12-2020, 11:44 PM
Keep dreaming Domingo. Only miserable place is obviously in PLEA. Hence the IG investigation and the number of officers that have left. But continue thinking whatever you want Gorda. Your time is coming!

STEADMAN, Come to think about it, you never thank Me for helping you undermine your godfather.

Unregistered
05-13-2020, 12:18 AM
STEADMAN, Come to think about it, you never thank Me for helping you undermine your godfather.

Thats because it never happened Gorda! LOL! Plus, what possible influence do your bring to the plate Domingo? Im not referring to your fat stomach. You have ZERO creditability mi negro. Your a thief, a liar, and a P U S S Y so your a nobody mi negro. Bueno until the IG investigation is done and then you'll probably be a felon! LOL

Unregistered
05-13-2020, 01:47 AM
Thats because it never happened Gorda! LOL! Plus, what possible influence do your bring to the plate Domingo? Im not referring to your fat stomach. You have ZERO creditability mi negro. Your a thief, a liar, and a P U S S Y so your a nobody mi negro. Bueno until the IG investigation is done and then you'll probably be a felon! LOL

Then we can hang out together since you have a wealth of history with felons. We could be friends.

Unregistered
05-13-2020, 02:32 AM
Then we can hang out together since you have a wealth of history with felons. We could be friends.

Sorry Domingo. I don’t hang out with pathological liars. Plus, you’ll be going away for some time soon!

Unregistered
05-13-2020, 02:34 AM
The true question is:

Domingo please answer these question before going to prison! On top of what have you done for your members during this pandemic, how you screwed over the reclassified officer after your “professional” consultation with the Director got him promoted and well the last question regarding the IG investigation we will all know shortly.

Unregistered
05-13-2020, 05:42 PM
Domingo please answer these question before going to prison! On top of what have you done for your members during this pandemic, how you screwed over the reclassified officer after your “professional” consultation with the Director got him promoted and well the last question regarding the IG investigation we will all know shortly.

He doesn’t have the balls to answer these questions not show his face.

Unregistered
05-13-2020, 07:54 PM
He doesn’t have the balls to answer these questions not show his face.

Steadman, your English no es bueno Estúpido

Unregistered
05-13-2020, 10:00 PM
Steadman, your English no es bueno Estúpido

I’ll still take Stahl over your fat dumbass self Domingo! Learn how to be a leader loser!

Unregistered
05-13-2020, 11:47 PM
I’ll still take Stahl over your fat dumbass self Domingo! Learn how to be a leader loser!

Show me a real leader Steadman and I’ll take some lessons.
Steadman, you started at the bottom and it’s been all downhill for you dude

Unregistered
05-14-2020, 12:28 AM
Show me a real leader Steadman and I’ll take some lessons.
Steadman, you started at the bottom and it’s been all downhill for you dude

Keep dreaming Domingo!!! PBA is on top and they are going NOWHERE!!! You on the other hand have some serious issues amigo! Hows that IG investigation going gorda?!

Unregistered
05-14-2020, 12:29 AM
The true question is:

Domingo is the laughing stock of the third floor!!! LOL!!!! Here comes DUMMY!

Unregistered
05-14-2020, 02:41 PM
Domingo is the laughing stock of the third floor!!! LOL!!!! Here comes DUMMY!

We are all aware of that PLEA is a joke. It’s members are realizing and jumping ship.

Unregistered
05-14-2020, 04:40 PM
The true question is:

Mi negro Gorda!!!! When are you planning on showing your ugly face and answer these questions?! Lol

Unregistered
05-15-2020, 12:01 AM
Mi negro Gorda!!!! When are you planning on showing your ugly face and answer these questions?! Lol

We are sending a new shipment of vagisil and anal rub to Domingo STAT! P U S S Y is MIA!

Unregistered
05-15-2020, 07:56 AM
Steadman, what you lack in intelligence, You more than make it up with your stupidity!

Unregistered
05-15-2020, 12:21 PM
We are sending a new shipment of vagisil and anal rub to Domingo STAT! P U S S Y is MIA!

I’m still waiting for Fat Boy Domingo to return my email. Day 181 and waiting. This is one of many reasons why I left PLEA.

Unregistered
05-15-2020, 12:38 PM
Mi negro Domingo!!! Stop drinking that mamajuana so early in the morning. It adds to your paranoia! Lol

Unregistered
05-15-2020, 02:29 PM
I’m still waiting for Fat Boy Domingo to return my email. Day 181 and waiting. This is one of many reasons why I left PLEA.

I wouldn’t hold my breath amigo for a response from la Gorda!

Unregistered
05-15-2020, 04:27 PM
Mi Negrito Domingo! Mi Negro! Take a deep breath and relax. Your continual posts of lies and assuming they are true classifies you gordo as a pathological liar. But not to worry! You will very soon think your in a dream! LOL!! We can always Baker Act you free of charge!

Domingo!!!! Didnt want you to forget to answer these questions also. We have only been asking for months for a response! LOL!

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 12:13 AM
Domingo!!!! Didnt want you to forget to answer these questions also. We have only been asking for months for a response! LOL!

La Gorda should resign and give someone else an opportunity resurrect PLEA. His dictatorship has lasted long enough!

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 12:16 AM

This Domingo guy is a real moron! Dude grow some balls and show yourself!

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 10:27 AM
This Domingo guy is a real moron! Dude grow some balls and show yourself!

Steadman, you of all people know how to reach me. Just like you did when you wanted me to help you backstab the very guy that took you in. Call me, we will go to Carolinas Ale House. Bring your entourage again.

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 01:39 PM
Steadman, you of all people know how to reach me. Just like you did when you wanted me to help you backstab the very guy that took you in. Call me, we will go to Carolinas Ale House. Bring your entourage again.

Again Domingo, your delusional. Provide facts instead of lies. Never happened. Love the desperation! Idiota!

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 06:37 PM
Again Domingo, your delusional. Provide facts instead of lies. Never happened. Love the desperation! Idiota!

Funny how la Gorda only comes on this site to spread lies but is totally afraid of talking to his members and answer these basic questions.

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 10:16 PM

Your life must be a pathetic one Steadman. To the point that you are afraid of admitting to the meeting that you called for me To help you. How sad must it be to be you.

Unregistered
05-17-2020, 12:44 AM
Your life must be a pathetic one Steadman. To the point that you are afraid of admitting to the meeting that you called for me To help you. How sad must it be to be you.

Yes I’m Stahl your moron! Your nothing more than a liar Domingo. I’m glad the IG is looking at your fraud at PLEA. By the way, how did your card collection BS go in Aventura PD?! Lol

Unregistered
05-17-2020, 02:16 PM
Yes I’m Stahl your moron! Your nothing more than a liar Domingo. I’m glad the IG is looking at your fraud at PLEA. By the way, how did your card collection BS go in Aventura PD?! Lol

Good point!!! How did it go do you in Aventura PD Domingo? How many cards did you collect from them?!?! Lol

Unregistered
05-17-2020, 09:05 PM

Fingerprints Steadman always give you always. Your English no es bueno.
Your and you’re throw you for a loop each time. Get an elementary English book and look up the difference and when yo use each.

Unregistered
05-17-2020, 10:38 PM
Fingerprints Steadman always give you always. Your English no es bueno.
Your and you’re throw you for a loop each time. Get an elementary English book and look up the difference and when yo use each.

Yes yes I’m Stahl. But your still an idiot Domingo! Lol! How’s that IG investigation going Gorda?

Unregistered
05-17-2020, 10:39 PM
Good point!!! How did it go do you in Aventura PD Domingo? How many cards did you collect from them?!?! Lol

It was a joke. PBA won yet again!

Unregistered
05-18-2020, 01:32 AM
It was a joke. PBA won yet again!

Guess Domingo’s card collection scheme didn’t work! lol

Unregistered
05-18-2020, 09:07 PM
Guess Domingo’s card collection scheme didn’t work! lol

El pobre Domingo is delusional. No wonder he’s under IG investigation! Dam thief!

Unregistered
05-18-2020, 11:20 PM
El pobre Domingo is delusional. No wonder he’s under IG investigation! Dam thief!

Steadman give them my number. You have it and if they wish to talk to me tell them to meet me at Carolinas Ale House just like You did when you needed my help to backstab your only godfather.

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 01:25 AM
Steadman give them my number. You have it and if they wish to talk to me tell them to meet me at Carolinas Ale House just like You did when you needed my help to backstab your only godfather.

And you continue with your delusions and lies Domingo. Amazing! You really need help. Use the defense that your insane for the IG to help you. Maybe they will Baker Act you instead of taking you to jail Gorda!

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 12:52 PM
And you continue with your delusions and lies Domingo. Amazing! You really need help. Use the defense that your insane for the IG to help you. Maybe they will Baker Act you instead of taking you to jail Gorda!

Great way of leading by example Domingo. You are nowhere to be found during this entire crisis!!!

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 03:43 PM
Great way of leading by example Domingo. You are nowhere to be found during this entire crisis!!!

Support for law enforcement my ass Domingo!

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 04:39 PM

Lol. Steadman, i believe you are the one absent, except of course those staged pictures to fool members. On to you my man

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 04:56 PM
Lol. Steadman, i believe you are the one absent, except of course those staged pictures to fool members. On to you my man

Keep saying that yourself Domingo. Your members are reading these posts which is exactly what we wanted!

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 05:10 PM
Keep saying that yourself Domingo. Your members are reading these posts which is exactly what we wanted!

Yes we are Domingo. They bring up some very valid points on this site.

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 10:27 PM
This is exactly why I stopped being a PLEA member. The leadership is a joke! Time for change.

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 11:01 PM
This is exactly why I stopped being a PLEA member. The leadership is a joke! Time for change.

You are not a PLEA member Steadman so keep playing Your pretend fraudulent games. People know you are a fraud. A bad one at that

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 11:53 PM
You are not a PLEA member Steadman so keep playing Your pretend fraudulent games. People know you are a fraud. A bad one at that

I’m not Steadman psycho. Stop playing with dolls and start taking your meds

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 12:07 AM
I’m not Steadman psycho. Stop playing with dolls and start taking your meds

You are not psycho STEADMAN? I beg to differ. Fingerprints dude.

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 12:45 AM

Stahl is the best. He’s not going anywhere! PBA #1!

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 01:08 AM
Mi Negrito Domingo! Mi Negro! Take a deep breath and relax. Your continual posts of lies and assuming they are true classifies you gordo as a pathological liar. But not to worry! You will very soon think your in a dream! LOL!! We can always Baker Act you free of charge!

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 01:09 AM

El Gringo Loco Steadman Stahl

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 12:06 PM

Why is PLEA so afraid to answer these questions? They obviously have something to hide!

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 01:05 PM
Domingo his during his entire career. What makes this any different Mr. defender of law enforcement!?

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 03:21 PM
Domingo his during his entire career. What makes this any different Mr. defender of law enforcement!?

WTF are you trying to say you alcoholic hillbilly racist? WTF is your issue with English? Steadman go back to elementary dude

Unregistered
05-20-2020, 08:17 PM
WTF are you trying to say you alcoholic hillbilly racist? WTF is your issue with English? Steadman go back to elementary dude

I’m sorry you can’t comprehend English Domingo. Let’s see if this works: YOUR A IDIOT! LOSER! DISGRACE TO THE BADGE!

Does that help you Gorda?

Unregistered
05-21-2020, 11:02 AM
I’m sorry you can’t comprehend English Domingo. Let’s see if this works: YOUR A IDIOT! LOSER! DISGRACE TO THE BADGE!

Calm down Buford T. Justice you almost dropped your whiskey bottle during that rant

Unregistered
05-21-2020, 05:07 PM

Steadman there you go again. You call me an idiot and yet to this day you cannot figure out when to use your and you’re.
So that makes you worse than a loser and an idiot. I love you, of all People, discussing a disgrace to the badge. You shouldn’t have a badge at all.
Man, I can’t stop laughing you saying that you are sorry I can’t understand English and in the same paragraph you don’t know the difference between your and you’re. LMAO.

Unregistered
05-21-2020, 11:53 PM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/FDislOmnXSE36/giphy.gif

Unregistered
05-23-2020, 01:29 AM

Domingo is a turd. Plain and simple. Heard he’s dodging the IG investigation!

Unregistered
05-23-2020, 12:30 PM
Domingo is a turd. Plain and simple. Heard he’s dodging the IG investigation!

Just like Steadman dodged his AA meetings

Unregistered
05-24-2020, 12:25 AM
Just like Steadman dodged his AA meetings

Probably but its not a criminal investigation! LOL!!! Domingo, your theft and lies is coming to an end.

Unregistered
05-24-2020, 05:42 PM
PLEA should be dissolved already. This is embarrassing!

Unregistered
05-24-2020, 07:19 PM
PLEA should be dissolved already. This is embarrassing!

AMEN! I’ve been calling them for 2 months to cancel my membership and no one answers my calls or emails. It’s a FRAUD!

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 01:14 AM
Did I strike a nerve steady boy?

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 11:36 AM
AMEN! I’ve been calling them for 2 months to cancel my membership and no one answers my calls or emails. It’s a FRAUD!

I called the bank and stopped the payments.

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 01:16 PM

Domingo’s dictatorship is coming to an end!

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 01:38 PM
Domingo’s dictatorship is coming to an end!

You’ve been saying that for 5 years now Steadman. If whomever is going to do it works like you it will never happen.

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 03:23 PM
You’ve been saying that for 5 years now Steadman. If whomever is going to do it works like you it will never happen.

We the few members of PLEA say it you POS. Thnakfully, the IG will do it for us.

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 03:24 PM
Your still afraid to answer these questions and show your face Domingo!

i Negrito Domingo! Mi Negro! Take a deep breath and relax. Your continual posts of lies and assuming they are true classifies you gordo as a pathological liar. But not to worry! You will very soon think your in a dream! LOL!! We can always Baker Act you free of charge!

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 04:56 PM

i Negrito Domingo! Mi Negro! Take a deep breath and relax. Your continual posts of lies and assuming they are true classifies you gordo as a pathological liar. But not to worry! You will very soon think your in a dream! LOL!! We can always Baker Act you free of charge!

Domingo's little kingdom is crashing down!

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 05:17 PM

It’s honestly pathetic that Domingo can’t answer these questions.

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 06:00 PM
It’s honestly pathetic that Domingo can’t answer these questions.

Because he’s an illiterate moron.

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 09:15 PM
Because he’s an illiterate moron.

Don’t forget liar and thief!

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 09:20 PM

Tell us how great you represented this young woman. Did she keep her classification? Oh, and wasn’t she on your board of directors?

https://images.app.goo.gl/yWGC1f81SouWuqFx6

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 09:42 PM
Tell us how great you represented this young woman. Did she keep her classification? Oh, and wasn’t she on your board of directors?

https://images.app.goo.gl/yWGC1f81SouWuqFx6

A lot better than the officee you had demoted and is at the Training Bureau Domingo! Toma!!! The hits keep on coming!! Those are called FACTS Domingo. You should try it for once.

Unregistered
05-25-2020, 09:46 PM
Not to mention the IG investigation into PLEA.

Unregistered
05-26-2020, 12:03 AM
A lot better than the officee you had demoted and is at the Training Bureau Domingo! Toma!!! The hits keep on coming!! Those are called FACTS Domingo. You should try it for once.

What is an “officee” Steadman???

Unregistered
05-26-2020, 12:08 AM
What is an “officee” Steadman???

That’s the officer you screwed over Domingo and lost his job because of you. You should really stop giving advise because it’s obvious you don’t know what your doing.

Unregistered
05-27-2020, 01:01 AM
That’s the officer you screwed over Domingo and lost his job because of you. You should really stop giving advise because it’s obvious you don’t know what your doing.

Just saw him today at the training bureau. It’s true that Domingo gave him bad info.

Unregistered
05-30-2020, 02:27 AM
Just saw him today at the training bureau. It’s true that Domingo gave him bad info.

Feel horrible for this officer.

Unregistered
05-30-2020, 03:14 AM
Again lies fake news !

Once again another nonsensical, waste of our time post when we have fake issues to deal with; its attributed to the following:
Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are rational, truthful and have little regard towards paying members. Resulting from the severe anger of being exposed of the theft of hundreds of thousands of dollars of income by Steadman Stahl, David Greenwell. John Jenkins, and the corrections dude manifests Itself in repeated boring blog posts.
Additionally these losers have joined forces to attempt to soil the good reputation of PLEA. I used to attribute the following statement to Socrates but since it was discovered that I had no fvking idea of what I was talking about I now say: as a wise person said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"* PLEA has merged with IUPA.** IUPA is the most powerful, respected , and feared union around. And, that’s why so many departments are switching away from the PBA and signing up with IUPA. They see first hand what IUPA has done to Sheriff Tony, who is very anti-cop. Even Stahl, who declared that he had nothing to do with, or had even seen Tony, was discredited with his very own useless pictures that he thinks shows him with “important” people. Yes, your hard earned dues money goes to feeding greedy PBA heads, buys them luxury vehicles, and past for their lavish trips to Vegas, and other vacation spots. PLEA/IUPA do not do that and are very transparent. Do you want your dues money supporting the scum con man, FBI informants who hated cops ?* How about your dues money supporting scum corrupt convicted felon, but Steadmans best friend nonetheless. PBA has a history of helping anti-law enforcement politicians like communist Cava and well guess what if you stay with the PBA that’s exactly what will happen.
See below:

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...2050&source=42

https://www.facebook.com/BrowardCoun...910815/?type=3

Stahlesion:* When someone has a brain abscess like inside Steadman Stahl, It creates the spread of ulcer like cancer throughout and they've lost total control of their a bladder and Fecal incontinence; Steadman.* The very reason he has such fowl body oder simply means he has poor hygiene. While Stahl is truly obsessed with himself, he has become A hoarder, compulsive, and has begun to lose control over his stupidity. He really need help and a life!
Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues like denying his thievery, blotchily, Disloyalties, incompetence. Symptoms include The inability to write or speak the English language, failure to recite the pledge is allegiance correctly, emotional instability, loss of skunk like hair, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.
Please,as always go to ‪dcpba.org‬ for BS and self-serving, fraudulent pictures, or for the truth call us at ‪305-871-6997.

Unregistered
05-30-2020, 01:06 PM
Feel horrible for this officer.

Can the officer still fight it or because PLEA initiated it he’s stuck?

Unregistered
05-30-2020, 07:48 PM
Can the officer still fight it or because PLEA initiated it he’s stuck?

Well Steadman, its time to tell the whole truth. The person you are referring to had a multitude of issues for which he sought PBA help and got screwed each time. So, on this last screw up the officer was toast. He no longer trusted the PBA because he knew they wouldn’t fight for him. And, even after having ALL the odds against him we worked out a deal which was fine with him to keep his FRS and stay gainfully employed.
Had we, the PLEA lawyers, been involved in the previous cases he would never have faced a last chance agreement like PBA Pu$$y attorneys convinced him to sign.
So, you can talk all the BS smack you wish to but we salvaged what PBA created for the poor guy. But, then again, PBA has a reputation for leaving officers out in the wind to fend for themselves and even more disgusting is PBA has a record and reputation for violating Attorney/client privileges.

Unregistered
05-30-2020, 07:54 PM
Well Steadman, its time to tell the whole truth. The person you are referring to had a multitude of issues for which he sought PBA help and got screwed each time. So, on this last screw up the officer was toast. He no longer trusted the PBA because he knew they wouldn’t fight for him. And, even after having ALL the odds against him we worked out a deal which was fine with him to keep his FRS and stay gainfully employed.
Had we, the PLEA lawyers, been involved in the previous cases he would never have faced a last chance agreement like PBA Pu$$y attorneys convinced him to sign.
So, you can talk all the BS smack you wish to but we salvaged what PBA created for the poor guy. But, then again, PBA has a reputation for leaving officers out in the wind to fend for themselves and even more disgusting is PBA has a record and reputation for violating Attorney/client privileges.

Worked out a deal? They forced him to sign the demotion paperwork and you told him there was nothing you can do. The officer even stated that he should have gone to the PBA BUT instead trusted you morons at PLEA.

Unfortunately for you Domingo, we call you out on your lies. We know him and verified all this information. That again is called facts.

Unregistered
05-30-2020, 07:57 PM

More fake news from PLEA and Domingo. He never went to PBA. He went straight to you morons for help and all you did was screw him.

The officer has said that he will talk to anyone who wants to talk to him about PLEA. He’s at the training bureau.

Once again, another lie Domingo. We do have fun proving you wrong though. Keep it up Gorda!

Unregistered
05-30-2020, 08:00 PM

More fake news from Domingo and PLEA! LOL! The panic is so evident. Heonly went to the PBA after he was given demotion paperwork. After that, the PBA told him that they could not help because PLEA screwed it all up. Again, get your facts checked Domingo. Wow!!! Once again, proven wrong!

Unregistered
05-30-2020, 08:01 PM
More fake news from Domingo and PLEA! LOL! The panic is so evident. Heonly went to the PBA after he was given demotion paperwork. After that, the PBA told him that they could not help because PLEA screwed it all up. Again, get your facts checked Domingo. Wow!!! Once again, proven wrong!

El pobre Negrito and his lies... The officer says that he is more than happy to talk to anyone about PLEA and their lack of legal representation and obviouc lack of leadership by Domingo. You can find him at the Training Bureau.

Unregistered
05-31-2020, 12:57 AM
El pobre Negrito and his lies... The officer says that he is more than happy to talk to anyone about PLEA and their lack of legal representation and obviouc lack of leadership by Domingo. You can find him at the Training Bureau.

Steadman! Re-read your last two posts. You fvk up the English language like no one else can. WTF is “obviouc”. You make up words that do not exist. You are the dumbest human being most of us will ever know. You are one super dumb Mofo dude.
Go do some 8 balls with Shiver dude and stop wasting your dependency time attempting to write English.

Unregistered
05-31-2020, 01:19 AM
Steadman! Re-read your last two posts. You fvk up the English language like no one else can. WTF is “obviouc”. You make up words that do not exist. You are the dumbest human being most of us will ever know. You are one super dumb Mofo dude.
Go do some 8 balls with Shiver dude and stop wasting your dependency time attempting to write English.

Go protest with your buddies Domingo! Your nothing more than a liar and a POS! Take Stahl with you moron!!!!

Unregistered
06-02-2020, 01:21 AM
Go protest with your buddies Domingo! Your nothing more than a liar and a POS! Take Stahl with you moron!!!!

Saw Domingo on Biscayne and 2 Street. Bueno with a hooker too! Naaaaaasty!

Unregistered
06-02-2020, 11:25 AM

Steadman, that hooker was your trailer trash girlfriend. And she wasn’t that expensive.

Unregistered
06-02-2020, 04:03 PM
Steadman, that hooker was your trailer trash girlfriend. And she wasn’t that expensive.

Not as expensive of that whore you call a GF! Hows that IG investigation going for you? Did you finally stop stealing your members dues?

Unregistered
06-02-2020, 08:15 PM
Not as expensive of that whore you call a GF! Hows that IG investigation going for you? Did you finally stop stealing your members dues?

At least you admit that my GF, as you state is a higher class chick and yours is a low class trailer chick who has done the entire trailer park.

Unregistered
06-03-2020, 02:00 AM
At least you admit that my GF, as you state is a higher class chick and yours is a low class trailer chick who has done the entire trailer park.

Is that what your delusional mind understood from that post Domingo?!?! She a high priced WHORE idiota!!!! Dam you really are S T U P I D!!!! WOOOOOOOW!

Unregistered
06-03-2020, 11:22 AM
Is that what your delusional mind understood from that post Domingo?!?! She a high priced WHORE idiota!!!! Dam you really are S T U P I D!!!! WOOOOOOOW!

And your chick is a whore who can’t even give it away free. Because in addition to being skank ass ugly, she smells like the sewer that she lives in. So, thank you for making my case even stronger. Hell, even Shiver wouldn’t do your trailer chick. How many kids does she have? None of those kids have the same father. Trash loves trash.

Unregistered
06-04-2020, 02:52 AM
And your chick is a whore who can’t even give it away free. Because in addition to being skank ass ugly, she smells like the sewer that she lives in. So, thank you for making my case even stronger. Hell, even Shiver wouldn’t do your trailer chick. How many kids does she have? None of those kids have the same father. Trash loves trash.

She doesn’t have more kids than your whore mi negrito! LOL!!!! You should really stop calling around Domingo. Yes, I am a PLEA member which knows your nothing more than a fraud and I have said it to your face and will continue.

Unregistered
06-04-2020, 02:54 AM

Is it true that Domingo was busted in uniform back in the day picking up a prostitute???

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 03:47 AM
Is it true that Domingo was busted in uniform back in the day picking up a prostitute???

Domingo is una puuuuuta! Lol

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 12:14 PM
Domingo is una puuuuuta! Lol

Domingo is busy spending our PLEA dues on himself. Can’t wait for the IG investigation to be done.

Unregistered
06-05-2020, 12:19 PM
Domingo supports an Independent Panel for MDPD!!!!! He wants to be the president of the panel also! Lol

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 01:02 AM
Domingo supports an Independent Panel for MDPD!!!!! He wants to be the president of the panel also! Lol

Domingo actually does. Amazing!!!

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 11:02 AM
Domingo actually does. Amazing!!!

I don’t know. I saw Steadman talking like a retard and said he would support a civilian review panel. I’ve never heard Domingo say anything like that.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 03:33 PM
I don’t know. I saw Steadman talking like a retard and said he would support a civilian review panel. I’ve never heard Domingo say anything like that.

Yes we have Domingo. You voted for it at the Ale House remember. That meeting that you had. You want a civilian board. Don’t change your tone now Gorda!

Unregistered
06-08-2020, 10:59 PM
Yes we have Domingo. You voted for it at the Ale House remember. That meeting that you had. You want a civilian board. Don’t change your tone now Gorda!

Domingo and PLEA fully support a civilian panel! Heard him talking about it at the BLM rally!

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 11:14 AM
Domingo and PLEA fully support a civilian panel! Heard him talking about it at the BLM rally!

PLEA are two face liars! I knew it!

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 10:55 PM
PLEA are two face liars! I knew it!

Just like Domingo!!! He leads by example!