PDA

View Full Version : Barbi Jenkins is a free and liberated woman.

Unregistered
04-15-2020, 11:29 AM
And woman she is!!!!!! Yum!!!!!
After finally shedding herself from the clutches of POS Jenkins, she has found freedom and a real man. As we all knew, it didn’t take long for men to hit on her and she has been seeing this hunk. She’s probably thinking why did I waste so Much of my life on a loser when men like this are out there.
Well, Barbi enjoy yourself girl. You deserve yummy in your life.

Unregistered
04-15-2020, 04:02 PM
There’s nothing better than a woman who has been freed from an abusive husband (mentally or physically).
Woman like that are wild in the bedroom.

Unregistered
04-15-2020, 09:07 PM
No thanks to Stahl’s racist KKK ass

Unregistered
04-15-2020, 09:26 PM
I’m sure his trailer chick has never experienced a real man either.

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 01:06 AM
I’m sure his trailer chick has never experienced a real man either.

All the whiskey in Steadman’s system doesn’t allow him to get an erection

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 01:08 AM
All the whiskey in Steadman’s system doesn’t allow him to get an erection

That’s why his wife nicknamed him Whiskey D-i-c-k

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 01:11 AM
I think it’s been years since he has seen his pecker without the use of a mirror. He’s lucky if he can see his toenails sticking out from under that gut.

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 12:54 AM
Although it’s a grand gesture to think/but she will be scarred for years! She deserves to be happy and free from an abusive, self-centered, egotistical tyrant. Her only focus is doing well at work, staying away from the haters, and raising her children! He thinks Shopping spree‘s and restaurants makes him my father. The mental abuse, not to mention the physical abuse that she has gone through is going to take years to shed! I think she finds solace in that she got her kids, and One HELL OF A SETTLEMENT!!! (that she will deserves). I can only pray that she finds a GREAT Man that treats her like a QUEEN. Guys we never know what we have until we lose it. You call it’s Freed, I say a Blessing!!
she’s a standup Gal, too bad she wasted so many years with that loser who parades around as like cops best friend!

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 01:06 AM
True, She is A MILF!! Good Girl, Straight to your Face, GOOD Mom, hard worker, but man did he do a number in her. True she was a Fool to stay. My boy works School Board and there was an issue there she showed up no power, no clout, no name dropping, just a mom and boy could you hear her ROAR! 💪🏼
True The guys are hitting in her, the MEN want to Court her, and the Haters want to Hate. Not true She has no man, isn’t interested. Truth m is she probably won’t be cuz The crap that she was put through, the embarrassment and the mental and physical while raising for kids is something that she won’t easily forget. 2 of the kids aren’t even hers and she walked around telling everybody she had 4 kids. That’s a freaking woman! Not True he is this amazing Guy who loves Cops or the Union, he is Fake. My Cousin worked with him.
So yeah I hope she find someone that sees that she is an only yummy, she is a Real One ☝️

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 02:37 AM
Hey Forrest Stahl your just mad because Jenny gets with every guy she meets except you

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 02:39 AM
Hey Forrest Stahl your just mad because Jenny gets with every guy she meets except you

Stahl wants Lt. Dan to dangle his ball sack on him

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 12:09 PM

Now. That’s an interesting visual.

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 10:57 PM
No thanks to Stahl’s racist KKK ass

Hey jenkins what cha gonna do when steadman tells the county to unattach you from the pba he has sole power to choose the six people hmmmmm

Unregistered
04-24-2020, 03:31 AM

And slap him on the face with those two knobs he had for legs. Forrest Stahl is a kinky ****er.

Unregistered
04-24-2020, 09:36 AM
Hey jenkins what cha gonna do when steadman tells the county to unattach you from the pba he has sole power to choose the six people hmmmmm

I’m safe. He doesn’t have the balls to do so

Unregistered
04-24-2020, 12:16 PM

If Steadman Stahl wants to confirm to all the officers that he is in fact a racist by removing the only black member out of the six then he should go ahead and do it

Unregistered
04-24-2020, 01:13 PM
It’s more than that. Steadman has made some huge mistakes in his life and he would make another big one if he moved Jenkins.

Unregistered
04-25-2020, 05:16 AM
This is Jenkins writing, trying to strong arm Stahl. YOU are a POS John!! EVERYONE knows it. Even your so called friends. YOU will have to answer for all the wrong you have done both career wise & personally & Stahl is use to people talk g about him so he isn’t scared to remove you. After ALL the back stabbing you did to him- He will NEVER Trust you. Get ready to do work!!!

Unregistered
04-25-2020, 10:58 AM
This is Jenkins writing, trying to strong arm Stahl. YOU are a POS John!! EVERYONE knows it. Even your so called friends. YOU will have to answer for all the wrong you have done both career wise & personally & Stahl is use to people talk g about him so he isn’t scared to remove you. After ALL the back stabbing you did to him- He will NEVER Trust you. Get ready to do work!!!

Steadman is scared he lives in a perpetual state of scared. And, he’s afraid of backstabbing- he should be. He wrote the book on backstabbing. That’s true justice- Steadman getting backstabbed!!! Love it.

Unregistered
04-25-2020, 02:40 PM
What she needs is some real D in her life! He Ain’t No man! That fat slob won’t the Lottery when she said yes. Unfortunately A goddess like that was deprived of the goods a real man can get so pass her my number don’t worry about the sucky PVA who doesn’t support her and let the VPB Sean a real man takes care of the beast like that and lays down pipe let him keep spending our money I’ll take care of that situation for him!!

Unregistered
04-25-2020, 02:47 PM
Your people are Dumb! Despite he was 07’ once or Theft, Fired from another super Cush Gig. Entire cover up with a Marlins player who he had on his tip. ( cuz he is sick a Kiss A55) The whole time his wife was holding it down at work and at home. A Stallion like that Needed a Trojan horse to hold her hold down, Jenkins is a Pu55y!!! That’s why he runs to all his friends to fight his Battles. How about, he keeps laying with them Rent-a-girls, kissing up to Brass and I’ll lay some serious pipe down with the wifey. She’s too much woman for him. And all you losers find something else to do and talk about something important not the POS is from the PBA who don’t deserve an ounce of the perks that they get off of our backs!!

Unregistered
04-25-2020, 03:34 PM
Agreed. The board should remove their BS salaries.

Unregistered
04-25-2020, 08:43 PM
Ok She’s a Good Person. He is a Loser who beats women & Betrays friends. He is a Zero, the entire Board is corrupt, what’s up with the Smug - Fake persona? Is he a 43? El tipo está Loca to think he is Prez material.