PDA

View Full Version : Silver badge!!!

Unregistered
04-14-2020, 09:00 PM
county is hiring..... if u so miserable LEAVE LIKE U SAID A WHILE BACK... I guess your word means shit since u still here. Ya esta bueno with the knee pads Papo Even ORTIZ told u F u c k off lmao......I don’t even know how LT’s let a individual like u talk to them like that. It looks horrible when officers have to diffuse the situation. ASERE is So bad q ahi te dejaron the website so u can apply, You just a disrespectful and disgruntled silver badge.

Rookie of the year
04-15-2020, 02:30 AM
Lmao !!!! The sorriest thing is that is True the silver badge is the front line and should be taken care off. But unfortunately does not apply to you two buffoons both of you are inconsiderate buffoons and ****y mofos that thing your s hit don’t stink. Claim so much but don’t own SH IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, LEAVE!!!!! It took a rookie to be more appreciative to say for those that are frustrated, here’s the link and leave..... a rookie like that, those are the ones we have to protect. Not an “a military guy” that preach his own war stories and become his own legend and a washout swat.....

Unregistered
04-15-2020, 05:04 PM
Oye Golden Corral Cara de Bache, traga espada Chupa Cabra, stop with the attitude already and learn to be humble, you are dumb as a rock and your face looks and feels like a rock wrapped around sandpaper.

Unregistered
04-15-2020, 08:12 PM
Anyway ese tipo has no word every time something happens gets disgruntled, gets loud ,talks how much of a man he is for speaking “the truth” no matter the consequences pero he still here. Dice FU CK THIS PLACE but he still here. Papo ya nadie want to hear your bitc hing and complaining..... OYE ASERE NO TE GUSTA APPLY SOMEWHERE ELSE si tiene cojone ......

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 12:47 PM
Why did he get kicked out of pst

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 08:58 PM
Holy f%#% you guys are retarded. I would like to sincerely thank you for making me feel better about my agency. Two seconds of reading your threads and I can't believe you are responsible for tying your shoes much less write a report. You guys are a joke.

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 02:02 AM
Oye sapingo i might not know how to write but at least IM NOT A MISERABLE ****Y DISRESPECTFUL PIECE OF 💩 and a legend in my own mind. Ohhhhh and with my bad writing I still make the same as YOU
😬😬😬😬😬 and I’m not in patrol. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽

Unregistered
04-18-2020, 12:52 AM
Why did he get kicked out of pst

Prob for the same reason he got kicked out of little Haiti PST

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 10:25 PM
The only way this sapingo acts normal and friendly as f U CK is when he is sucking a person 🍆 in a specialized unit. He sell himself and act like a team Player but very far from it. They only reason este comepinga spoke to LT’s like that is because they’re in patrol if not he would be sucking their 🍆. As soon ORTIZ opens his mouth here comes el sopla tubo ese. OYE BROTHER WE ARE TIRED OF UR PU SSY ASS IN CENTRAL. My advised stay far from that cat!!! U don’t wanna be associated w that ****y piece of 💩.

Unregistered
04-20-2020, 03:13 AM
The only way this sapingo acts normal and friendly as f U CK is when he is sucking a person 🍆 in a specialized unit. He sell himself and act like a team Player but very far from it. They only reason este comepinga spoke to LT’s like that is because they’re in patrol if not he would be sucking their 🍆. As soon ORTIZ opens his mouth here comes el sopla tubo ese. OYE BROTHER WE ARE TIRED OF UR PU SSY ASS IN CENTRAL. My advised stay far from that cat!!! U don’t wanna be associated w that ****y piece of 💩.

Bro...you are one retarded fuk.

Unregistered
04-20-2020, 10:08 PM
Yeah I’m retarded but at least not a person that talks shit about others ..... Come pinga u better STFU