PDA

View Full Version : Serious Steadman Stahl Question

Unregistered
04-12-2020, 05:41 PM
Why do so many officers dislike PBA President Stahl?

Unregistered
04-12-2020, 06:03 PM
Because he’s all about himself. He has abandoned the troops while embracing cop haters. He simply won’t fight for us. And, the few times that he does he sounds idiotic. He doesn’t know how to use the people around him that can help.
Then, his decisions are less than poor. Hired an individual who has been investigated more than al Capone. Turns out the guy was doing coke all the while he was at the PBA, running the joint. And, the guy turned out to be an informant.
Steadman has been seeing a convicted felon and he has had domestic violence claims against him.
It’s way too much to write but he is a selfish phuck who takes care of himself and his cronies but cops on the street are on their own.
He’s just not a good person and via his comments, writings, actions, or lack of action he proves himself To be unfit for That position.
He is a lair of major proportions and never ever takes responsibility for anything. It’s always someone else’s fault. He always claims his inadequacies To be fake news. He has to always be right and he lives a phony life with made up posed selfies and meaningless pictures.
he promised to restore the pension but He has failed 3 years in a row. Like is said there is so much from his family members being criminals and addicts drugs and alcohol.
Again, too much to write. He’s simply mot fit to do the job.

Unregistered
04-12-2020, 09:09 PM
Task Force Jenkins coming in hot!!!

Unregistered
04-13-2020, 01:14 AM
So far Stahl is the worst president.

Unregistered
04-13-2020, 12:06 PM
I do t like him because he’s a phony, a fraud. I don’t like shallow people.

Unregistered
04-13-2020, 02:26 PM
Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.org

Unregistered
04-13-2020, 04:02 PM
It’s obvious he loves the bad guys and hates the good guys.

Because he’s all about himself. He has abandoned the troops while embracing cop haters. He simply won’t fight for us. And, the few times that he does he sounds idiotic. He doesn’t know how to use the people around him that can help.
Then, his decisions are less than poor. Hired an individual who has been investigated more than al Capone. Turns out the guy was doing coke all the while he was at the PBA, running the joint. And, the guy turned out to be an informant.
Steadman has been seeing a convicted felon and he has had domestic violence claims against him.
It’s way too much to write but he is a selfish phuck who takes care of himself and his cronies but cops on the street are on their own.
He’s just not a good person and via his comments, writings, actions, or lack of action he proves himself To be unfit for That position.
He is a lair of major proportions and never ever takes responsibility for anything. It’s always someone else’s fault. He always claims his inadequacies To be fake news. He has to always be right and he lives a phony life with made up posed selfies and meaningless pictures.
he promised to restore the pension but He has failed 3 years in a row. Like is said there is so much from his family members being criminals and addicts drugs and alcohol.
Again, too much to write. He’s simply mot fit to do the job.

Unregistered
04-14-2020, 01:05 AM
For me a father who ignores his children or denounced them as being his is not a person that should be in a position to affect other lives. A man who is not a family man is not any kind of a man.
Steadman is definitely not a man

Unregistered
06-04-2020, 11:49 AM
That is probably the best explanation I’ve read about Steadman Stahl. I’m adding that to the fact that I dislike his fraudulence. Steadman will not take responsibility for any thy whatsoever. His life is in shambles and he is a phony, including his role as a father.