PDA

View Full Version : FOP we are dropping like flies

Unregistered
04-06-2020, 06:22 PM
FOP we are dropping like flies where the hell are you? Do you even care?

Unregistered
04-06-2020, 07:37 PM
The only things these fools (FOP) have done is talk crap about the previous FOP and the next thing is to get elected. They have done NOTHING for the members. They allow the members and non-member to have their rights violated. STAND UP!

Unregistered
04-06-2020, 07:40 PM
The only things these fools (FOP) have done is talk crap about the previous FOP administration and to get elected. They have done NOTHING for the members. They allow the members and non-member to have their rights violated by those unqualified city administrators. STAND UP!

Unregistered
04-06-2020, 10:59 PM
Please give some examples of what more can they be doing right now ?

Unregistered
04-07-2020, 12:35 AM

They can ride the bus home and stop wasting money they need for my special masks i'm given.

Unregistered
04-07-2020, 12:50 AM
I gave you guys flowers. What else do you want.

Unregistered
04-07-2020, 01:03 AM

If they don't know, we're in trouble.

Unregistered
04-07-2020, 02:28 AM
They just put out a video, seems like they are doing something. When I asked earlier for suggestions, no one mention anything. In the future instead of coming here to complain about something, you can also offer some solutions or just call that number they provided on the video to offer solutions. I
Have an idea, you can volunteer to help out our sick brothers .

Unregistered
04-07-2020, 02:49 AM
They just put out a video, seems like they are doing something. When I asked earlier for suggestions, no one mention anything. In the future instead of coming here to complain about something, you can also offer some solutions or just call that number they provided on the video to offer solutions. I
Have an idea, you can volunteer to help out our sick brothers .

Ok Matt we hear you . Why weren’t you in the video. Probably at home .

Unregistered
04-07-2020, 03:24 AM
I was with my wife.