PDA

View Full Version : CO’s Completely Unprotected

Just Another Body
04-05-2020, 08:46 PM
Palm Beach County just announced the death of one of their corrections sergeants due to COVID-19. This really hit home for me and made me think about the conditions our LCSO corrections officers are working in. We aren’t being provided any form of PPE other than if a person around us appears sick. We’ve also been directed that we are not allowed to wear our own masks either. This leaves us as nothing but sitting ducks.

Unregistered
04-05-2020, 09:03 PM
He does not care about corrections.

Unregistered
04-05-2020, 09:25 PM
Do you have your nephew posting BS now shrek!

Just Another Body
04-05-2020, 11:28 PM
Do you have your nephew posting BS now shrek!

Not related to Shrek. Just a CO who doesn’t have his head up the the boss’ a$$. Listen, I don’t mind doing my job but I want to be able to wear my own mask if they won’t give one to me. We got an email saying that you can’t wear them at all.

Unregistered
04-06-2020, 12:47 AM
We received an e-mail stating that we cannot wear any mask unless we are in contact with an inmate showing signs and symptoms of the virus.

Unregistered
04-06-2020, 09:12 PM
For the love of SATAN would you morons stop injecting the abortion Shark into every effing thread! This crap got old six months ago!

Unregistered
04-06-2020, 09:47 PM
Don’t worry. The road is in the same boat. Three deputies in Lehigh got exposed without PPE to a positive subject this morning on a medical call and command staff is forcing those guys to all go back to work to infect everyone else.

Really shows you who the sheriff cares about.

Unregistered
04-06-2020, 11:50 PM
Don’t worry. The road is in the same boat. Three deputies in Lehigh got exposed without PPE to a positive subject this morning on a medical call and command staff is forcing those guys to all go back to work to infect everyone else.

Really shows you who the sheriff cares about.

All he cares about is the media. Stop emailing us that were family. I want no part of your corrupt family.

Unregistered
04-08-2020, 11:27 AM
Heard that somebody in communications was sent home.

Unregistered
04-08-2020, 03:46 PM
Now there is emails from the captain stating we don’t have enough personal protection gear! Hey make your own! First they sent an email saying you can’t wear PPE gear! Opening yourselves up for multiple lawsuits these idiots these morons this is the New S.O. Under this administration! Clueless!

Unregistered
04-08-2020, 05:10 PM
This sheriff doesn’t care about any of us or we would be following this damn order.

Unregistered
04-09-2020, 12:13 AM
At least they handed out those face shields that look like some third graders made them during arts and crafts!

Unregistered
04-09-2020, 02:58 AM
My brother works as a C/O in another county. He was given two weeks of sick time because of this virus and officers getting sick. Why aren’t we getting that time????????

Unregistered
04-09-2020, 10:52 AM
They don’t care about us!!

Unregistered
04-09-2020, 10:53 AM
At least they handed out those face shields that look like some third graders made them during arts and crafts!

They were!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
04-09-2020, 02:46 PM
My brother works as a C/O in another county. He was given two weeks of sick time because of this virus and officers getting sick. Why aren’t we getting that time????????

I work in another "close by" county and can confirm above because it happened to me and many others. We had to stay home 2 weeks and use OUR OWN sick time, no matter whether sick or not if: recent air or cruise travel, etc. Also they are keeping 2 people home per shift and paying them to help keep people healthy/lessen exposure etc.

As far as working without masks, you do what you want and I don't wear one most of the time but F that email, it is YOUR health. Wear whatever you want is my opinion, if they want to fire you, let them. PR nightmare if they do.

Unregistered
04-09-2020, 11:20 PM
Diggs and Marceno met for lunch and decided to opt out of giving officers sick time. It was just on the news

Unregistered
04-12-2020, 12:55 PM
I see employees still working close quarters when they could be remote.