PDA

View Full Version : 70 Officers places on quarantine!

Unregistered
03-31-2020, 08:37 PM
If you had any immediate contact with any of the 3 officers that tested positive time to self isolate

Unregistered
03-31-2020, 09:06 PM
I was sent home because I responded to an address where the health department stated there was a covid 19 positive test result. I was tested. If the test is negative and I return to work, I will eventually be dispatched to an address where there is a covid 19 patient. So what then? Sent home again and tested again? It's like a merry go round.

Unregistered
03-31-2020, 09:07 PM
You can resign as an officer and work in ups.

Unregistered
03-31-2020, 09:59 PM
It's a legit question that you cant answer which is why you post demeaning and bullying remarks. Can anyone answer?

Unregistered
03-31-2020, 10:34 PM
You can resign as an officer and work in ups.

You’ll make a lot more money with a good pension

Unregistered
04-01-2020, 05:09 AM
You can work security at Walmart too.

Unregistered
04-01-2020, 05:39 AM
If you had any immediate contact with any of the 3 officers that tested positive time to self isolate

Get tested and be sure. If your test comes back negative, keep doing God's Work. If society ever needed police officers more, this is that moment.

Unregistered
04-01-2020, 09:43 AM
Look the only person that is completely inform here right now is javier iganacio ortiz. He spends his entire day on Twitter, leo affaires, Instagram and surfing through all the news channel. He only takes to small breaks during the day one at 10am and the another at 2pm. His the real hero right now. Thank you Ignacio for all your dedication and attention to duty you made us and your white hispanic family proud 😷👍

Unregistered
04-01-2020, 03:14 PM
No I made my black family proud

Unregistered
04-01-2020, 05:41 PM
No I made my black family proud

No one wants to hear the truth!!

Submarine airborne OOHRAH !!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
04-01-2020, 07:45 PM
No one wants to hear the truth!!

Of course not, if it's coming from you. You wouldn't know the truth, if it hit you right in the face. Oh, wait that did happen :) I still hear the screams of you on the radio, when that 90ish pound BF, was kicking your super hero azz on 15th & 67. Were you even a little embarrass, when all of the 10, 20, 40 and most of 30 showed up? South end was disappointed, they were racing to come and save your wanna-be hero azz, cause the way you were screaming, Only to be told to return back to their zone. I seem to remember, you taking a quick vacation just after that!!! Why was that again???

Unregistered
04-01-2020, 08:56 PM
Of course not, if it's coming from you. You wouldn't know the truth, if it hit you right in the face. Oh, wait that did happen :) I still hear the screams of you on the radio, when that 90ish pound BF, was kicking your super hero azz on 15th & 67. Were you even a little embarrass, when all of the 10, 20, 40 and most of 30 showed up? South end was disappointed, they were racing to come and save your wanna-be hero azz, cause the way you were screaming, Only to be told to return back to their zone. I seem to remember, you taking a quick vacation just after that!!! Why was that again???

Stand sailor and go wax your eyebrows and take more pinchaso in the coolo. They are waiting for you at the steam room!!