PDA

View Full Version : Al Crespo can you please explain this for us.

Unregistered
03-28-2020, 02:49 AM
https://twitter.com/wsvn/status/1243611757018517504?s=21
Why is the City spending $1 million dollars in buying Cov19 test kits if the Governor and President are saying they are free?

Unregistered
03-28-2020, 11:53 AM
https://twitter.com/wsvn/status/1243611757018517504?s=21
Why is the City spending $1 million dollars in buying Cov19 test kits if the Governor and President are saying they are free?

Can anyone explain this?

Unregistered
03-28-2020, 12:45 PM
Larkin claimed that the $150 charge included the lab work that he said was being done by a new machine at his hospital. A contradiction to that lab company that I wrote about they got a contract from the city released a press release saying that they were doing Larkins lab work
https://twitter.com/crespogram/status/1243626898309218305?s=21

So does this mean the Florida attorney general going to investigate the city of Miami for unnecessarily spending a million dollars for buying free test kits with Perkins hospital?

Sounds like someone was getting a fast kickback here.

Unregistered
03-28-2020, 12:45 PM
Simple, just like hurricanes, FEMA will reimburse the city.

Unregistered
03-28-2020, 03:09 PM
Simple, just like hurricanes, FEMA will reimburse the city.

But who got the fast kickback? Trump was saying days prior to the city's one million dollar contract agreement that these tests will be free. They were testing in hard rock for free. Now the FDA approved a coronavirus test kit that will give results Within 15 minutes.

Unregistered
03-28-2020, 03:25 PM
But who got the fast kickback? Trump was saying days prior to the city's one million dollar contract agreement that these tests will be free. They were testing in hard rock for free. Now the FDA approved a coronavirus test kit that will give results Within 15 minutes.

Well lets see how they can milk this. The need to pay a person within the city to read the tests, Then pay another to enter it into a computer, another to print it out. Then some to send copies to the different bosses in the city to let people know and take action. Pay for all the top bosses in he department in the city to hold meetings on how they should address this issue. Of course most of these, will take place on O/T for some. Yes, bosses don't get the overtime pre-say but will have a way later to take time off, not using vacation or E/O time. Oh, a retreat in a nice vacation place, with others to hold meetings. Bring families is allowed of course.

Unregistered
03-28-2020, 06:28 PM
I hope they all go to jail with this scam.

Unregistered
03-28-2020, 06:29 PM
I hope they all go to jail with this scam. I'm sure the head of the fire department has his dirty hands on this deal.

Unregistered
03-29-2020, 02:43 AM
I hope they all go to jail with this scam. I'm sure the head of the fire department has his dirty hands on this deal.

Crispy cheetos has nothing to say.

Unregistered
03-29-2020, 07:14 PM
Well lets see how they can milk this. The need to pay a person within the city to read the tests, Then pay another to enter it into a computer, another to print it out. Then some to send copies to the different bosses in the city to let people know and take action. Pay for all the top bosses in he department in the city to hold meetings on how they should address this issue. Of course most of these, will take place on O/T for some. Yes, bosses don't get the overtime pre-say but will have a way later to take time off, not using vacation or E/O time. Oh, a retreat in a nice vacation place, with others to hold meetings. Bring families is allowed of course.

Stand down sailor this is not your beat!!

Submarine airborne OOHRAH.

Unregistered
03-30-2020, 10:54 PM
Stand down sailor this is not your beat!!

Submarine airborne OOHRAH.

Sh!tbird, beat these nuts! Your a freaking moron. When was it you were coming back? Like 9 or 10 times already. Damn, miss those opportunities, we had when I was able to pop you one on the back of your large melon, to set you on the right path. Now your all over the place.

Unregistered
03-31-2020, 12:47 AM
Sh!tbird, beat these nuts! Your a freaking moron. When was it you were coming back? Like 9 or 10 times already. Damn, miss those opportunities, we had when I was able to pop you one on the back of your large melon, to set you on the right path. Now your all over the place.

De madre con esta gente