PDA

View Full Version : PPE Gear

Unregistered
03-27-2020, 05:10 AM
So we can now have beards and goatee‘s. Wow and by the way we don’t have enough PPE gear for everyone! Enjoy your new beards though which will not make a proper seal on your N95 mask that we don’t have! ! This guy is a true Moron!

Unregistered
03-27-2020, 10:33 AM
Pandemic priority number 1 beards. Check!
What's next on the list ok.

Unregistered
03-27-2020, 12:13 PM
So we can now have beards and goatee‘s. Wow and by the way we don’t have enough PPE gear for everyone! Enjoy your new beards though which will not make a proper seal on your N95 mask that we don’t have! ! This guy is a true Moron!

Lack of PPE gear is affecting everyone, not just us. There’s just simply not enough for the entire country.

Hospitals that have been preparing for years are running out, it’s just something that we have to deal with together. Leave the beards out of this.

Unregistered
03-27-2020, 01:09 PM
That Maggot has nothing but negative comments about lsco!
Has always been a backstabber born to lose.

Unregistered
03-27-2020, 01:24 PM
That Maggot has nothing but negative comments about lsco!
Has always been a backstabber born to lose.
Yes it is a negative comment, but it’s the truth. Can you even show any positive things that have been done among the agency that HAS NOT been only beneficial for a few people?

Unregistered
03-27-2020, 01:43 PM
PPE is running out because Marceno is giving it to homeless people on the news instead of keeping it for us

Unregistered
03-27-2020, 02:07 PM
Is this what you dreamed up last night Shrek?Cant you get your mind off of the man there’s a lot of single Homo’s in town that would maybe interested in your lard ass!
( if you would take a bath sometime) 💩💩😷

Unregistered
03-27-2020, 02:22 PM
PPE is running out because Marceno is giving it to homeless people on the news instead of keeping it for us

Homeless people before deputies

Unregistered
03-27-2020, 02:26 PM
I thought you had all the homeless people signing your petition that’s about all the support you got fat boy! That and a little bit of white trash not gonna go too far August 18 you’ll see

Unregistered
03-27-2020, 03:30 PM
I thought you had all the homeless people signing your petition that’s about all the support you got fat boy! That and a little bit of white trash not gonna go too far August 18 you’ll see

I think you are confused about what were talking about. Were not Leavens or shrek. Were LCSO employees who are concerned about our saftey.

Unregistered
03-27-2020, 03:42 PM
Only an idiot like you would say we’re giving PPE to the homeless people and not deputies

Unregistered
03-27-2020, 03:49 PM
Only an idiot like you would say we’re giving PPE to the homeless people and not deputies

It was on the news. Maceno handing homeless supplies. God...I hope your not in charge of anything important.

Unregistered
03-27-2020, 04:23 PM
Sorry I don’t work there anymore!
Enjoy reading the garbage you people come up with!
Lee County has a great Sheriff and all you can do is criticize him!

Unregistered
03-27-2020, 04:46 PM
Sorry I don’t work there anymore!
Enjoy reading the garbage you people come up with!
Lee County has a great Sheriff and all you can do is criticize him!

Amen, Brother!!

Unregistered
03-31-2020, 10:23 PM
What is LCSO doing to protect us from COVID-19? Not enough gear for us on the streets. No one working from home when they can be. All is just as a normal day. Going on calls with sick people and being exposed.

Unregistered
03-31-2020, 10:31 PM
What is LCSO doing to protect us from COVID-19? Not enough gear for us on the streets. No one working from home when they can be. All is just as a normal day. Going on calls with sick people and being exposed.

But you have outer vest and beards that you whined so much about.

Unregistered
04-01-2020, 01:27 AM
But you have outer vest and beards that you whined so much about.

Welcome to the 21st Century, boomer. Next you’ll tell us to cover up our tattoos again.

Unregistered
04-01-2020, 01:01 PM
Welcome to the 21st Century, boomer. Next you’ll tell us to cover up our tattoos again.

Think about it you whinny ***** ass. The Sheriff has only a small about of money to try to make y’all happy but you dumb asses whine about wanting outer vests so you can look like GI Joe and have beards and tattoos all over your arms and necks so you can look like your macho men. Now your whinnying about needing PPEs you’ll never be satisfied because you spoiled like *****es. Grow up and start doing your job instead of fluffing it off.

Unregistered
04-01-2020, 04:07 PM
Think about it you whinny ***** ass. The Sheriff has only a small about of money to try to make y’all happy but you dumb asses whine about wanting outer vests so you can look like GI Joe and have beards and tattoos all over your arms and necks so you can look like your macho men. Now your whinnying about needing PPEs you’ll never be satisfied because you spoiled like *****es. Grow up and start doing your job instead of fluffing it off.

Small amount of money huh? But he has plenty of money to hire half of Collier to captains, lieutenants, and staff officers.

Unregistered
04-01-2020, 07:14 PM
Small amount of money huh? But he has plenty of money to hire half of Collier to captains, lieutenants, and staff officers.

That statement just proves how ignorant you truly are. Operational expenses compared to salaries and personnel expenses are two separate budgets you moron.

Unregistered
04-01-2020, 08:52 PM
That’s why they call me a moron!
I’ve earned it

Unregistered
04-01-2020, 08:57 PM
Hey admin, can we use sick time, rather than just personal or vacation, to call in for childcare issues? You have been doing such a good job on making great decisions that positivity affect the employees, don’t stop there.

Unregistered
04-01-2020, 10:15 PM
I bet you $100 that sooner or later Carmine is going claim he is infected with COVID-19.
Then miraculously he will recover due to his “ great Sheriff genes” the genes he denied his unborn child. cough cough

Unregistered
04-01-2020, 11:21 PM
That nasty Whore you paid was never pregnant!
Try something else shrek!
Get back on your knees and do what you do best!
Swallow that DNA it will help you gain weight!

Unregistered
04-01-2020, 11:40 PM

You sound like a tool.

Unregistered
04-02-2020, 11:29 AM
I bet you $100 that sooner or later Carmine is going claim he is infected with COVID-19.
Then miraculously he will recover due to his “ great Sheriff genes” the genes he denied his unborn child. cough cough

FDLE Report: Direct quote from Carmine Marceno to Deanna Williams contained within the Text Messages sent to her. Marceno states the following: "I do not want the child and absolutely against it for countless reasons. I didn't want one with my wife years ago and certainly not at this time of my life. The best option is to not have it. I do not want a child."

"It" is a child. You continue to post on this site the very statements that are in conflict with the truth. Your credibility is not there. Again, Carmine has never argued this issue. Attempt, if you can, to separate yourself from your desire to protect an action that was inconsistent with the professional conduct of an officer. LCSO has an outstanding record of serving the citizens, however, Carmine has violated the very essence of conduct that others would have been fired for. That is truth.

Just Another Body
04-05-2020, 09:12 PM

Whining about wanting PPE? Yep that pretty much sums up what the superiors in this agency are saying.

The people that are working the front lines are asking for items that will protect them from the virus. They’re being told to stop whining and do their job. Will they get workman’s comp when they get sick? Hell no they won’t. They’ll have to use up sick days.

Unregistered
04-05-2020, 09:23 PM
Get me in there I will personally give up my depends for face covering!

Unregistered
04-06-2020, 09:38 PM
Whining about wanting PPE? Yep that pretty much sums up what the superiors in this agency are saying.

The people that are working the front lines are asking for items that will protect them from the virus. They’re being told to stop whining and do their job. Will they get workman’s comp when they get sick? Hell no they won’t. They’ll have to use up sick days.

3 deputies in East were just exposed to the virus by a positive subject without PPE(because rationing) after the call taker messed up and didn’t confirm a screening.

Do the smart thing and quarantine them? Nope, instead they are being forced to return to work by command staff tomorrow morning and infect the rest of their shift.

Great look for Car1.

Unregistered
04-07-2020, 05:21 AM
All cape employees are getting extra sick time given to them.

Unregistered
04-07-2020, 09:38 AM
Yep everyone but LCSO

Unregistered
04-08-2020, 09:53 AM
Why are they not following the law?????

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 06:03 AM
So 200 officers given mask for a publicity stunt! We’re being told we don’t have mask for you but hey you signed up for this ! Great job wasting our PPE gear idiots all to get on television! Can’t make this shit up! LCSO = shit show by the lucky New Yorker!

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 01:47 PM
It figures you would find something wrong with thanking all the heath care workers.
Put another donut in that tire around your waist.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 02:39 PM
It is quite hypocritical that practices that were preached when this whole pandemic started were neglected for a political move. Yes, health care workers should be applauded for their hard work and dedication during these hard times, but there are other ways to go about it.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 04:41 PM
And grow beards when now is the time to not have a beard for health reasons.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 05:15 PM
So 200 officers given mask for a publicity stunt! We’re being told we don’t have mask for you but hey you signed up for this ! Great job wasting our PPE gear idiots all to get on television! Can’t make this shit up! LCSO = shit show by the lucky New Yorker!

He was lucky to be appointed, his luck will run out! Corruption is being shared and the Governor will have no choice but to remove him from office.

Unregistered
04-19-2020, 09:08 PM
We are lucky he was appointed now we know we want him as our sheriff.
No one with any brains would try and run against him.
The moron that spends his worthless life criticizing every thing he does thinks
he is a contender!
Thanks for keeping us laughing.

Unregistered
04-23-2020, 09:05 PM
That statement just proves how ignorant you truly are. Operational expenses compared to salaries and personnel expenses are two separate budgets you moron.

Hey moron, regardless he is spending LEE COUNTY TAX MONEY to hire buddies from Collier. Every time you see anew face in the agency, look them up on the Intranet. They all have Naples addresses!!!!!

Unregistered
04-24-2020, 02:52 AM
It’s a joke and all mikes fault. Time to pay for your mistakes

Unregistered
04-25-2020, 02:31 PM
No N95 mask for corrections after a Nurse test positive for the virus! Another great example of the corrections incompetence!