PDA

View Full Version : Why do all of the former GI Joe's leave our Department ??????

Unregistered
03-26-2020, 02:46 AM
So, many former G I Joe's, claim to be war hero's, yet they put in a couple of years, and they seem to not be able to handle working in the City ??????????

Unregistered
03-26-2020, 01:50 PM
So, many former G I Joe's, claim to be war hero's, yet they put in a couple of years, and they seem to not be able to handle working in the City ??????????

Nah brother, I know 4 that left and it's all because they can't handle seeing the shady sh*t happening. Remember those two former marines that told IA that el come pinga sarge did a sh*t arrest and made them sign a BS A form, one was on probation. They all know say something and you are done. This ain't a PD papo, this a legal mafia.

Dale! 09 from your 12 we got calls holding!

Unregistered
03-26-2020, 02:13 PM
Nah brother, I know 4 that left and it's all because they can't handle seeing the shady sh*t happening. Remember those two former marines that told IA that el come pinga sarge did a sh*t arrest and made them sign a BS A form, one was on probation. They all know say something and you are done. This ain't a PD papo, this a legal mafia.

Which sergeant was this?

Unregistered
03-26-2020, 05:28 PM
Which sergeant was this?

If you don't know then you don't know, its was because of a 19 years ago.

Unregistered
03-27-2020, 02:23 AM

Was that the tatted up kid, that only worked here for about a year and then 07 ??????? wasn't his name Riveron or something like that ???????

Unregistered
03-27-2020, 04:01 PM

What's a G.I. Joe? Those that EARNED the term Hero, don't go around telling war stories. They don't need or want the B.S. that comes from those that never served and don't understand what a war zone really is or like. If one brags over their military service as to being a hero or your G.I. Joe, then you know they are lying and have a low ego, that needs to be stroked. (get your mind out of the cutter) :) Yes Lube and some of you SWAT jocks need to tone it down some and make it more believable.

Unregistered
03-27-2020, 04:32 PM
What's a G.I. Joe? Those that EARNED the term Hero, don't go around telling war stories. They don't need or want the B.S. that comes from those that never served and don't understand what a war zone really is or like. If one brags over their military service as to being a hero or your G.I. Joe, then you know they are lying and have a low ego, that needs to be stroked. (get your mind out of the cutter) :) Yes Lube and some of you SWAT jocks need to tone it down some and make it more believable.

You sound like a sad salty soldier.

Unregistered
03-27-2020, 07:51 PM
Was that the tatted up kid, that only worked here for about a year and then 07 ??????? wasn't his name Riveron or something like that ???????

I thought he was a good officer, that just didn't like the politics, was he one of the 4, that left because of the BS arrest ???

Unregistered
03-28-2020, 04:55 AM
Stand down sailor

Unregistered
03-28-2020, 03:39 PM
You sound like a sad salty soldier.

No not at all. People will do as they please and I really don't care one way or the other. I have no use or time for those that lie over what they done in life. Just to impress themselves and others. People make up a past, thinking that no-one could figure it out, where to look for this information. You want to claim to be a hero, then act as one. Don't roll slow to calls, knowing others will be there to handle. Stop treating people like sh!t, for your ego!

Unregistered
03-31-2020, 06:14 PM
No not at all. People will do as they please and I really don't care one way or the other. I have no use or time for those that lie over what they done in life. Just to impress themselves and others. People make up a past, thinking that no-one could figure it out, where to look for this information. You want to claim to be a hero, then act as one. Don't roll slow to calls, knowing others will be there to handle. Stop treating people like sh!t, for your ego!

I remember them being all qru, and good cops ... maybe I missed something, but I thought they all left for the County, and just didnt like the politics ....

Unregistered
03-31-2020, 06:17 PM
I remember them being all qru, and good cops ... maybe I missed something, but I thought they all left for the County, and just didnt like the politics ....

Papo all the steroids and tattoo ****s with their fake badass shit was too much caca for them.

Subamarine Airborne !!!!!!

Unregistered
03-31-2020, 06:52 PM

They didn't like the politics and shady crap. They just hold that integrity crap a little to high on a pedestal.

Unregistered
03-31-2020, 07:03 PM
Who’s in the mood for a eucalyptus steam bath at Vic Tanny’s. From there it’s over to Beef Steak Charlie’s for some chow.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
03-31-2020, 07:14 PM
Papo all the steroids and tattoo ****s with their fake badass shit was too much caca for them.

Subamarine Airborne !!!!!!

True Words .... 10 Sector isn't impressed with tattoos and past military crap ..... they couldn't handle working the streets of Miami ...... You can go to Afghanistan and work patrolling the base and NEVER see any military action, and then come back and say that you where there and you were, But you were safe and sound, on the Base !!!!!!

Unregistered
04-01-2020, 01:48 AM
True Words .... 10 Sector isn't impressed with tattoos and past military crap ..... they couldn't handle working the streets of Miami ...... You can go to Afghanistan and work patrolling the base and NEVER see any military action, and then come back and say that you where there and you were, But you were safe and sound, on the Base !!!!!!

Lube, didn't you patrol under the polar cap? Where you played Santa every x-mas for the crew and cooked them those special Cuban dinners for the holidays. You spend you short military career as a cook, nothing more. Lie about combat. Lie about airborne school, lie about sniper school, lie about ranger school. lie about seal training. You've become a very accomplished lair. I guess, it helped you make it to the lowest tier of staff rank here. If what you've claimed hand any truth to it. Maybe those ranks of major, A/C and D/C would of held some weight. Then again NOW, you've claim to have been chief's at 3 different departments, that's never heard of you. When all this time, your coming back here as this or that. Yet, your still selling flowers on the ramp of I-95. BY the way, many times you stated you started here in 1979, working undercover, that makes you what 17 maybe 18. By why did you leave to join the Navy after having almost 6 years on, as a cook??? I smell another BS story.

Unregistered
04-01-2020, 05:30 AM

No, not being able to handle the City, but they realize you can make more money in other places. That's why. Furthermore, the pension is not what you imagine. That's why they need to keep working.
Ask some people, and you'll get a response like, "Oh 500,000.00 in the 1%, and I'll be getting 90K a year pension."
Yeah right buddy, unless your staff, keep praying.