PDA

View Full Version : Enough is enough

Unregistered
03-24-2020, 04:10 PM
Listen pride boys. Stop with window shopping and stop playing in the land of make believe!

You don’t know what your doing. Time to challenge the chief and the city administration about getting the proper PPE gear that the men and women of our department need, that are in street have the opportunity to survive this deadly virus.

Step to mic mr president and I mean a microphone and challenge the chief. DO YOUR JOB!

Unregistered
03-24-2020, 04:28 PM
Listen pride boys. Stop with window shopping and stop playing in the land of make believe!

You don’t know what your doing. Time to challenge the chief and the city administration about getting the proper PPE gear that the men and women of our department need, that are in street have the opportunity to survive this deadly virus.

Step to mic mr president and I mean a microphone and challenge the chief. DO YOUR JOB!

If you really pay attention to what they have done, they work for the administration not the members. Everything they promised has been empty promises no different than the clowns before them

Unregistered
03-24-2020, 06:52 PM
If you really pay attention to what they have done, they work for the administration not the members. Everything they promised has been empty promises no different than the clowns before them

No representation in IA, can't get a hold of them when you need them. Worthless POS.

Unregistered
03-24-2020, 08:45 PM
Lol if you are that worried, but your own. You guys who complain are quick to spend money on BS stuff but not stuff to protect you. You wait around for it to come to you? I went and got what I needed.

Unregistered
03-24-2020, 08:52 PM
Lol if you are that worried, but your own. You guys who complain are quick to spend money on BS stuff but not stuff to protect you. You wait around for it to come to you? I went and got what I needed.

Please almighty one, tell us where you got it from? Matt you're ridiculous do your job damn it.