PDA

View Full Version : Plea slandering ofc

Unregistered
03-12-2020, 05:28 AM
Plea, some coming on this dam site, to bash silver/gold badges. Cause your so called dream team full of; perjury zeros. Is their even one PO on your team that doesn’t have under 4 dam DARS. LOL 😂

Unregistered
03-13-2020, 01:11 PM
Plea, some coming on this dam site, to bash silver/gold badges. Cause your so called dream team full POP of; perjury zeros. Is their even one PO on your team that doesn’t have under 4 dam DARS. LOL 😂

Steadman keep laughing at Yourself because lord knows we laugh at your inability to write or speak

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 10:07 AM
Plea, some coming on this dam site, to bash silver/gold badges. Cause your so called dream team full of; perjury zeros. Is their even one PO on your team that doesn’t have under 4 dam DARS. LOL 😂

Now this is funny yet true! Lol

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 10:40 AM
I know. I’ve tried my best to remind Steadman of his writings skills, or lack of.
He keeps repeating the same mistakes over and over. He doesn’t learn from his mistakes which speaks volumes of his rancorous personality.

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 10:43 AM
Stahl makes it so obvious it’s him. The guy reminds me of the retarded kid at school that would chase ducks during P.E

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 10:47 AM
Exactly right. Great analogy

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 12:06 PM
Insanity is making the same Mistakes over and over and expecting a different result.

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 12:38 PM
Steadman is on his way out we won’t have to deal with him for much longer

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 12:39 PM

From Your lips to Gods ears

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 12:45 PM

I’m hearing he has already talked to some brass members so they make sure he gets a sweet gig once he is out of the PBA

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 01:33 PM
That I don’t doubt. Steadman is for Steadman

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 02:01 PM
It’s a really simple question Domingo. Even your second grade education can comprehend that we hope. What has PLEA done for its members and law enforcement during this pandemic?

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 04:12 PM
Practice your A B Cs Stupid Steadman. Then practice the pledge of allegiance.

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 07:10 PM
Again, what has PLEA done for our law enforcement officers or even the community? Failing to answer this simple question only solidifies that PLEA is no where near to being a true union who “support and defends” law enforcement. Major emphasis on “support.” So enlighten us when you actually grow a set of balls and let us know what PLEA has done for us.

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 07:27 PM
Again, what has PLEA done for our law enforcement officers or even the community? Failing to answer this simple question only solidifies that PLEA is no where near to being a true union who “support and defends” law enforcement. Major emphasis on “support.” So enlighten us when you actually grow a set of balls and let us know what PLEA has done for us.

Ok Steadman. I don’t answer to you. If you will recall you reached out to me to help you undermine the guy very guy that brought you to the dance. I did that.
But, now that I see what you are really made of it’s time for You to go.
It’s so damn funny you trying to say that someone else doesn’t have balls. You are the biggest sneaky coward I have come across.

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 10:13 PM
Ok Steadman. I don’t answer to you. If you will recall you reached out to me to help you undermine the guy very guy that brought you to the dance. I did that.
But, now that I see what you are really made of it’s time for You to go.
It’s so damn funny you trying to say that someone else doesn’t have balls. You are the biggest sneaky coward I have come across.

It’s a simple question PLEA. What has PLEA done for law enforcement during this pandemic?

Unregistered
04-16-2020, 11:29 PM
It’s a simple question PLEA. What has PLEA done for law enforcement during this pandemic?

Take showers with soap and water so we don’t offend their nasal passages

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 12:30 AM
Again, what has PLEA done for the law enforcement community during this pandemic? Answer = NADA, ZERO, NOTHING. Not even a thanks for a great job, mask, nothing.

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 02:54 AM
Take showers with soap and water so we don’t offend their nasal passages

Steadman does smell like the black point garbage mountain on a hot summer day 😂

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 01:45 PM
Again, what has PLEA done for the law enforcement community during this pandemic? Answer = NADA, ZERO, NOTHING. Not even a thanks for a great job, mask, nothing.

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 02:16 PM
I told you snowflake Steadman not only reads these posts regularly but his thin skin won’t allow him to stay silent.

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 02:48 PM

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 03:28 PM
Like Jelly Belly Stahl Thinks we don’t know this was his post. For starters, the boy can’t write. Moreover, Steadman loses all credibility AGAIN when he calls Jeff Bell a wussy ass. There isn’t a single person in law enforcement that believes that even for a second.
Bell has more balls than most Other union leaders including Steadman Stahl who is at the very bottom of that list.
PLEA/IUPA have already done more than the PBA by simply telling the truth. PBA lives and survives on lies, deceit, scam, theft, and pure BS. That has become their Mantra, their MO.

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 04:05 PM

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 04:42 PM
Steadman PBA members don’t listen to you, why in the world would your drunken ass think PLEA members listen to your desperate BS?