PDA

View Full Version : PBA & PLEA, what happened to TERM LIMITS??

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 08:58 PM
Just reading all the bashing & remember you all speaking of TERM LIMITS & none of you being there for more than 8 years. I guess we ALL are stupid & forgot that? Please discuss! #LIARS

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 09:04 PM
Just reading all the bashing & remember you all speaking of TERM LIMITS & none of you being there for more than 8 years. I guess we ALL are stupid & forgot that? Please discuss! #LIARS

They are all liars & getting fat paychecks like fat Jon did. Someone please stand up for what’s right in our political world.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 09:07 PM

We don’t have term limits here at PLEA. Suck it up butter cup!

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 09:33 PM
We don’t have term limits here at PLEA. Suck it up butter cup!

We have term limits members vote people out like john rivera

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 10:37 PM
You know they still have a scam where the entire membership cannot vote. Where’s Greenwell promises??

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 01:31 AM
You know they still have a scam where the entire membership cannot vote. Where’s Greenwell promises??

Lies, Lies & more Lies

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 09:05 PM
Lies, Lies & more Lies

Pay attention fools because you will all be fools again & wish you were with PLEA

Unregistered
02-19-2021, 09:11 PM
Pay attention fools because you will all be fools again & wish you were with PLEA

I joined PLEA like 3 years ago after it was clear that Stahl didn’t have what it takes to represent us.