PDA

View Full Version : Steadman was named after his drug cartel uncle

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 04:02 PM
From the Sun Sentinel:

Steadman Stahl conspired to hide assets for Raymond "Little Ray" Thompson, a drug-smuggling suspect who is awaiting trial on racketeering and murder charges.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 05:22 PM
OMG. I googled his name and sure a shitz the guy went to prison for his participation in a major drug ring.
When he was a lawyer he represented drug dealers and murderers. He even got cop killers off death row.
I’m sorry but I would not only disown Theo’s POS but I would legally change my name. What a real scumbag.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 05:33 PM
From the Sun Sentinel:

Steadman Stahl conspired to hide assets for Raymond "Little Ray" Thompson, a drug-smuggling suspect who is awaiting trial on racketeering and murder charges.

Such childish behavior by PLEA. Wonderful show of character and leadership. Losers.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 05:36 PM
Members have a right to know who you really are. Your not denying your roots, are you?

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 06:36 PM
Did Steadman have to list his uncle on his application when he was hired?!!

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 07:35 PM
Another excerpt from the sun sentinel:

Prominent Deerfield Beach attorney Steadman Stahl turned himself in at the Atlanta Federal Penitentiary at 4 p.m.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 06:32 AM
Deerfield Beach??? I thought the Stahls were all sons of Homestead like the Shivers

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 08:49 AM
PLEA / IUPA has nothing to offer members so here is what the do;

Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.org

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 12:10 PM
Steadman hangs out with criminals, his family is loaded with criminals. What are we to think about Steadman?

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 07:20 PM
Did you mommy and daddy get joints from uncle Steadman? Or, where they strict alcoholics??

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 07:28 PM
Steadman hangs out with criminals, his family is loaded with criminals. What are we to think about Steadman?

Great guy!!!!! Love you Stahl! Your loving PBA member.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 07:47 PM
Steadman did you visit Uncle Steadman in prison like you did with Bateman? You must have been traumatized having to see that and live with both alcoholic parents.
Other than your alcoholic nose. No one would know that you fell victim to the bottle as well.

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 05:08 AM
Stahl and his uncle were regulars at Caribbean Club in Key Largo back in the 80s. If your from that era then you know what would go down there in those days. How he became a police officer blows my mind.

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 05:47 AM
Stahl and his uncle were regulars at Caribbean Club in Key Largo back in the 80s. If your from that era then you know what would go down there in those days. How he became a police officer blows my mind.

Domingo Domingo Domingo. When will you learn that no one cares. You really are a dumb human being. What is more amazing is how your allowed to breathe the free air!

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 12:20 PM
This information about Steadman uncle, and aunt, and parents, and brother, and best friends is a prime example that you can take the kid out of the hood but you can’t take the hood out of the kid.

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 05:39 PM
This information about Steadman uncle, and aunt, and parents, and brother, and best friends is a prime example that you can take the kid out of the hood but you can’t take the hood out of the kid.

Trailer park not hood

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 11:57 PM
All the same. We are quick to only speak if 1 person who is destroying the PBA let’s not forget the other slick Cat Who is in the shadow after his mischievous intent and stirring up the pot. He hangs with the same drug dealers and cop haters he just removed it off his post.

Unregistered
03-13-2020, 01:20 PM
Someone should do a complete family work up on Steadman entire family tree. You would be surprised

Unregistered
06-04-2020, 11:37 AM
How many years did uncle Steadman Stahl spend in prison

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 12:32 PM
Like another post indicated, the Stahl name is not associated with goodness. No Stahl has been a productive member of society. They have lived off others backs and the government but on their own they have been failures.