PDA

View Full Version : Plea dues

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 12:39 AM
Where does our money go Domingo? Why won’t you give us an answer on this question????

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 12:55 AM
Funny how Domingo keeps posting old articles yet doesn’t answer this simple question. What are our dues being used for???

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 01:06 AM
Still waiting for an answer. PLEA thinks posting old news articles and deflecting the question will help them. It’s Not!

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 01:29 AM
Still waiting for an answer. PLEA thinks posting old news articles and deflecting the question will help them. It’s Not!

Tic Toc Tic Toc.... Still waiting Domingo.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 01:50 AM
Tic Toc Tic Toc.... Still waiting Domingo.

You’re not a
Member Steadman

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 02:08 AM
You’re not a
Member Steadman

I’m not Stahl and I am a member. For now. So what’s your answer Domingo?

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 02:20 AM
I’m not Stahl and I am a member. For now. So what’s your answer Domingo?

Even if it is Stahl, why not tell us what our money is being used for Domingo? Why aren’t you answering the simple question? What are you hiding?

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 08:45 AM
Even if it is Stahl, why not tell us what our money is being used for Domingo? Why aren’t you answering the simple question? What are you hiding?

It mostly goes to his salary car benefits and those of his secretary the VP a non cop zero law enforcement experience representing who?

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 12:13 PM
Ever wonder where our PBA dues go to? Well, I did too and recently found out the answer. The PBA heads have given themselves a half a million dollars in salaries. The half million is yearly and spread among 5 people. That is in addition to the luxury car we buy them, and the unchecked credit cards they use for free daily lunches and dinners.
Our money would be better spent I. The hands of criminals that we know are criminals instead of those that masked themselves as good guys.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 01:39 PM
Ever wonder where our PBA dues go to? Well, I did too and recently found out the answer. The PBA heads have given themselves a half a million dollars in salaries. The half million is yearly and spread among 5 people. That is in addition to the luxury car we buy them, and the unchecked credit cards they use for free daily lunches and dinners.
Our money would be better spent I. The hands of criminals that we know are criminals instead of those that masked themselves as good guys.

We all do. It’s on the monthly report but we are still waiting to hear the answer from Domingo where PLEAs dues go????? Dodging the question.

Don’t worry. IG has been made aware.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 02:49 PM
We all do. It’s on the monthly report but we are still waiting to hear the answer from Domingo where PLEAs dues go????? Dodging the question.

Again Steadman you lie. The monthly report Shows how you spend the money?? You sure about that Steadman???

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 03:39 PM
Again Steadman you lie. The monthly report Shows how you spend the money?? You sure about that Steadman???

Why so concerned Domingo? Obviously your incapable of answering the most basic question so let the IG answer it for us. Thank you Mr. Arroyo.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 03:40 PM
Why so concerned Domingo? Obviously your incapable of answering the most basic question so let the IG answer it for us. Thank you Mr. Arroyo.

I await their response.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 03:41 PM
I await their response.

Very soon Gordo. Verrrrrry soon.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 04:20 PM

Steadman, I don’t understand how you cannot spell your buddy’s name correctly. It’s Arrojó.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 04:34 PM
Steadman, I don’t understand how you cannot spell your buddy’s name correctly. It’s Arrojó.

Grammar king. Don’t worry about it. It will be on the subpoena clearly written!

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 05:16 PM

We are not worried. You should be Steadman. I checked a board member, who also happens to be a PLEA member and he says that your monthly reports only show balances and NOT what you spend money on. Seems
Like we caught you in another lie my man

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 05:33 PM
We are not worried. You should be Steadman. I checked a board member, who also happens to be a PLEA member and he says that your monthly reports only show balances and NOT what you spend money on. Seems
Like we caught you in another lie my man

Oh nooooooo!!!! Better than having your books altered Domingo! Just saying! Hint hint

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 05:34 PM
Steadman you are all talk dude. No action Steadman should be your nickname. It fits your personality so perfectly.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 05:38 PM
Steadman you are all talk dude. No action Steadman should be your nickname. It fits your personality so perfectly.

Speaking of all talk and no action Domingo. Why haven’t you answered this question? What are you hiding Gordo?

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 06:27 PM
Why did you lie about issuing monthly reports on what you use the PBA credit card for?

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 06:52 PM
Why did you lie about issuing monthly reports on what you use the PBA credit card for?

Why do you not answer the question Domingo?

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 07:03 PM
Come To the office and I’ll show You the records.
But you are Avoiding answering
The lie you told about monthly reports on what you spend. I wonder why?

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 07:23 PM
Come To the office and I’ll show You the records.
But you are Avoiding answering
The lie you told about monthly reports on what you spend. I wonder why?

Come to the office? What are you STUPID?! please don’t answer that. It’s obvious what the answer is.

So your not willing to comply with a public records request? Is that your answer Domingo?

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 08:00 PM
Come to the office? What are you STUPID?! please don’t answer that. It’s obvious what the answer is.

So your not willing to comply with a public records request? Is that your answer Domingo?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 this is hilarious!!!

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 02:25 AM

Steadman, the more you write the dumber you sound. You and I both know that neither organizations are subject to public records. On the outside chance you didn’t know, it shows how out of touch and ignorant you are about the law.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 02:28 AM
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 this is hilarious!!!

You ever elected Domingo to be president?! You should be checked! Lol

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 04:14 AM
You ever elected Domingo to be president?! You should be checked! Lol

Still waiting for an answer on my dues Domingo. This is why your losing PLEA members

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 12:18 PM
I am a PBA member, and not a PLEA member, and I want Steadman to Publish the credit card expenditures.
That information should be readily available to all

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 01:19 PM
Still waiting for an answer on my dues Domingo. This is why your losing PLEA members

And day 3 still waiting for a response from Domingo.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 01:40 PM
Steadman did your fortune cookie have sad
Message for you. Why so much hatred for your fellow man?

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 02:06 PM
And day 3 still waiting for a response from Domingo.

Domingo will be talking VERY SOON! Lol! Karma Gordo. KARMA!

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 02:25 PM

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DependentComfortableArcticseal-size_restricted.gif

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 02:49 PM

And Domingos kingdom begin to crash down on him. Just looked at sunbiz and it’s true about Domingo and PLEA. As well as other corporations he has opened??? Interesting.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 03:38 PM
Check out corrupt Stahl as well. Not only does he surround himself with known criminals he goes into business with them.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 03:51 PM
Check out corrupt Stahl as well. Not only does he surround himself with known criminals he goes into business with them.

But he’s not the owner/president of the PBA unlike corrupt Domingo and PLEA.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 04:00 PM
But he’s not the owner/president of the PBA unlike corrupt Domingo and PLEA.

Just checked Sunbiz and this is true!!!! Wow!

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 05:07 PM
We are still waiting on your response Domingo! We will not stop!

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 06:31 PM
Yes Steadman keep asking instead
Of getting the members a decent raise and pension restoration like they are demanding. Between your incompetence and unwillingness to communicate with your members is helping our drive incredibly.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 06:45 PM
Yes Steadman keep asking instead
Of getting the members a decent raise and pension restoration like they are demanding. Between your incompetence and unwillingness to communicate with your members is helping our drive incredibly.

He’s communicating just fine with us Domingo which is much better than the zero communication PLEA has with you Domingo.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 07:12 PM
He’s communicating just fine with us Domingo which is much better than the zero communication PLEA has with you Domingo.

He, meaning you Steadman, are not communicating with the members. Send something, anything out on our pension reform you swore you were the only that could get that restored for us.
And, let us know something, any type of update on the impasse.
Something other than smoke signals my man

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 07:25 PM
He, meaning you Steadman, are not communicating with the members. Send something, anything out on our pension reform you swore you were the only that could get that restored for us.
And, let us know something, any type of update on the impasse.
Something other than smoke signals my man

Domingo we know these posts are getting under you skin. Just know... we will NEVER stop until you are gone. Love you PLEA members. 😘

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 05:51 AM
Domingo we know these posts are getting under you skin. Just know... we will NEVER stop until you are gone. Love you PLEA members. 😘

Still waiting for Domingo to tell us where are PLEA dues are going. PLEA membership is dropping!

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 12:13 PM
Still waiting for Domingo to tell us where are PLEA dues are going. PLEA membership is dropping!

Steadman your truth is like your English- me es bueno. We keep collecting cards. Why do you think that is buddy?