PDA

View Full Version : Resign DOMINGO!

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 11:08 PM
Resign oh fat Gordito! Let someone take charge of this sinking ship. You are being killed on this site.

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 11:10 PM
Resign oh fat Gordito! Let someone take charge of this sinking ship. You are being killed on this site.

Ok Steadman. I’ll let the readers decide that. I’m proud of you. Other than missing commas your English on this post is better Steadman

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 11:43 PM
Ok Steadman. I’ll let the readers decide that. I’m proud of you. Other than missing commas your English on this post is better Steadman

It’s not the readers that decide you moron, it’s the membership. Wow! Basics one on one. Yet your the President. AMAZING!

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 11:47 PM
And El Tigre bruto Domingo still thinks we are Stahl. Delusional. De pinga! Lol

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 11:59 PM
And El Tigre bruto Domingo still thinks we are Stahl. Delusional. De pinga! Lol

Fingerprints don’t lie Steadman

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 12:03 AM
Fingerprints don’t lie Steadman

Neither does DNA Domingo! Lol! Idiota

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 12:42 AM
Let’s start signatures to get this clown out of office.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 01:09 AM
Let’s start signatures to get this clown out of office.

It’s already started. We are done with Domingo childish behavior.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 01:18 AM
Steadman: didn’t your alcoholic parents tell you not to start a fight you can’t finish?

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 01:23 AM
Steadman: didn’t your alcoholic parents tell you not to start a fight you can’t finish?

Didn’t your adopted parents tell you don’t ever play with the big boys Domingo.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 01:40 AM

Which Domingo is this? The one on the Captain list? Or a different one?

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 02:10 AM
Which Domingo is this? The one on the Captain list? Or a different one?

Domingo from PLEA. Can’t miss him. Fat inky guy that claims to have been a cop. Never did anything in our Department other than steal overtime.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 02:19 AM
Domingo from PLEA. Can’t miss him. Fat inky guy that claims to have been a cop. Never did anything in our Department other than steal overtime.

That’s an accurate description of Domingo! Lol

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 12:18 PM
Steadman, all you ever did memorable is run over a black kid,’killing him with your patrol car. The investigation was swept under the rug.
What a memory!!!!
At least I worked uniform, plain clothes, Investigations. I worked the civil unrest etc. I did things that you would have called out sick because of your fear factor

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 01:38 PM

Ain’t that the truth!

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 02:51 PM
Steadman I might be a fat ass but I can lose weight. You’re a dumb ass so how do you fix that?

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 02:54 PM
Steadman I might be a fat ass but I can lose weight. You’re a dumb ass so how do you fix that?

That’s only in the eyes of the believer. But we are glad you admit to your obesity. How about admitting to F U C K I N G the officer from Kendall over you POS?!

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 03:23 PM
That’s only in the eyes of the believer. But we are glad you admit to your obesity. How about admitting to F U C K I N G the officer from Kendall over you POS?!

The troops know all too well that you have let them down. Not only did you not live up to the promises you made when you ran for President BUT you have done everything to embrace Fernandez Rundle, Crooked Gimenez, and abusive administrations.
You love the bad and hate the good.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 03:37 PM
The troops know all too well that you have let them down. Not only did you not live up to the promises you made when you ran for President BUT you have done everything to embrace Fernandez Rundle, Crooked Gimenez, and abusive administrations.
You love the bad and hate the good.

And the troops now know that you F U C K E D another officer Domingo. Stop try and just resign. It’s for the best you POS!

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 03:44 PM
And the troops now know that you F U C K E D another officer Domingo. Stop try and just resign. It’s for the best you POS!

Steadman your inglés no es bueno.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 04:10 PM

Steadman I guess you can’t read either because the one being destroyed starting with the way he smells like the garbage mountain in cutler bay and ending with the fact he surrounds himself with criminals is you.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 04:35 PM
Steadman I guess you can’t read either because the one being destroyed starting with the way he smells like the garbage mountain in cutler bay and ending with the fact he surrounds himself with criminals is you.

Your just like a whining baby Domingo. Blah blah blah. Lol

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 04:37 PM
Steadman you’re calling someone a baby with blah, blah, blah?
Give that some thought dude.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 07:24 PM
Steadman you’re calling someone a baby with blah, blah, blah?
Give that some thought dude.

We have sunk to your level of intelligence Domingo since you decided to start multiple BS threads and post articles as old as my kids. So yes. Have you submitted your resignation paperwork yet Domingo?

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 07:32 PM
We have sunk to your level of intelligence Domingo since you decided to start multiple BS threads and post articles as old as my kids. So yes. Have you submitted your resignation paperwork yet Domingo?

Stahl you do know Jenkins is coming for your position in the same way you went after John’s right?

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 08:02 PM
Stahl you do know Jenkins is coming for your position in the same way you went after John’s right?

I don’t think anyone cares Domingo. That’s the concept you seem to be unable to understand but I’m guessing your going to meet up with Stahl again at Ale House and help him?! Lol

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 11:59 PM
I don’t think anyone cares Domingo. That’s the concept you seem to be unable to understand but I’m guessing your going to meet up with Stahl again at Ale House and help him?! Lol
Free lunch and beer at Doral Ale House paid for by the PBA hell yeah Domingo is there!!

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 12:00 AM
Free lunch and beer at Doral Ale House paid for by the PBA hell yeah Domingo is there!!

If Jenkins was President they would be meeting at Popeyes

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 02:22 AM

Keep insulting people, especially your team
Members Steadman. It’s speaks boldly of your character

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 02:27 AM
Keep insulting people, especially your team
Members Steadman. It’s speaks boldly of your character

You obviously don’t read English. Insults as you state are directed to Domingo from PLEA. But thank you for pointing out you lack of basic knowledge.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 04:13 AM
You obviously don’t read English. Insults as you state are directed to Domingo from PLEA. But thank you for pointing out you lack of basic knowledge.

Domingo is nothing more than garbage.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 06:29 AM

Stahl is such a racist redneck POS

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 08:50 AM
Stahl is such a racist redneck POS

Stahl is not racist nor wrote that. Jenkins has sooooo many enemies due to his behavior!

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 12:09 PM
Stahl is not racist nor wrote that. Jenkins has sooooo many enemies due to his behavior!

And you don’t Steadman?

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 01:25 PM
And you don’t Steadman?

If you truly care about the law enforcement profession Domingo, you would resign BUT we just discovered that you opened the corporation for PLEA. Ummmmmmmm... non profit? Fighting for law enforcement yet YOU opened that buisness.... ummmmmmmm.. what’s your salary? anyone can check with sunbiz corporation

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 01:31 PM
If you truly care about the law enforcement profession Domingo, you would resign BUT we just discovered that you opened the corporation for PLEA. Ummmmmmmm... non profit? Fighting for law enforcement yet YOU opened that buisness.... ummmmmmmm.. what’s your salary? anyone can check with sunbiz corporation

So it’s a for profit organization! PLEA are thieves!!!! And again LIARS!!!

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 01:45 PM
Give Steadman some alone time. His fortune cookie didn’t have a pleasant message

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 02:03 PM
So it’s a for profit organization! PLEA are thieves!!!! And again LIARS!!!

PLEA are nothing more than liars! All this crap of supporting and fighting for law enforcement and they are stealing from underneath our nose! No wonder Domingo won’t answer the question what they are doing with our dues!

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 02:27 PM
PLEA are nothing more than liars! All this crap of supporting and fighting for law enforcement and they are stealing from underneath our nose! No wonder Domingo won’t answer the question what they are doing with our dues!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DependentComfortableArcticseal-size_restricted.gif

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 02:45 PM

Does does explain why he doesn’t answer his emails or phone calls.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 03:35 PM
Does does explain why he doesn’t answer his emails or phone calls.

Fingerprints Steadman. Your statement no es bueno English.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 03:53 PM
Fingerprints Steadman. Your statement no es bueno English.

Paperwork Domingo. The paper thread doesn’t lie. So how can we obtain copies of the paperwork submitted to the state of Florida for PLEA? Better question is how much is your self imposed salary Mr. President?!

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 03:58 PM
Paperwork Domingo. The paper thread doesn’t lie. So how can we obtain copies of the paperwork submitted to the state of Florida for PLEA? Better question is how much is your self imposed salary Mr. President?!

Just checked Sunbiz and this is true!!!! Wow!

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 04:00 PM

LMAO. Everyone knows you gave yourself a six figure salary without board approval. Your “it was passed 20 years ago” is a lie and when It comes to the attention of The right people you will need to seal up your butt hole.
Let’s see if your convicted felon friends come visit you behind bars.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 05:06 PM
LMAO. Everyone knows you gave yourself a six figure salary without board approval. Your “it was passed 20 years ago” is a lie and when It comes to the attention of The right people you will need to seal up your butt hole.
Let’s see if your convicted felon friends come visit you behind bars.

Yes Domingo of course he did. Just answer the simple question what your doing with our dues you P U S S Y!

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 06:32 PM
Yes Domingo of course he did. Just answer the simple question what your doing with our dues you P U S S Y!

“He” is you Steadman. You have been discovered.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 06:44 PM
“He” is you Steadman. You have been discovered.

Si claro bruto. I’m Stahl! Lol! Como mierda Domingo! 😂

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 07:27 PM
Si claro bruto. I’m Stahl! Lol! Como mierda Domingo! 😂

Domingo we know these posts are getting under you skin. Just know... we will NEVER stop until you are gone. Love you PLEA members. 😘

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 07:52 PM
Domingo we know these posts are getting under you skin. Just know... we will NEVER stop until you are gone. Love you PLEA members. 😘

The PBA will be a has been by then.