PDA

View Full Version : PLEA Screws yet another Officer

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 08:02 PM
PLEA, under the direction of President Domingo, yet again F U C K E D another officer by provide him bad advice which got him demoted. You all are a disgrace to law enforcement!

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 08:06 PM
PLEA, under the direction of President Domingo, yet again F U C K E D another officer by provide him bad advice which got him demoted. You all are a disgrace to law enforcement!

Yeah okay, vague post with no info

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 08:11 PM
Yeah okay, vague post with no info

Heres one. I was told by DOmingo to accept a DAR and nothing else will come of it. I did and in the end I not only received a DAR but was tansferred. When I called him multiple times, all he said was there was nothing more he can do. Then why did you tell me to sign it?!?!?!?!?!?! When I went to the PBA, they said since PLEA started it they couldnt touch it. POS PLEA!

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 08:34 PM
Heres one. I was told by DOmingo to accept a DAR and nothing else will come of it. I did and in the end I not only received a DAR but was tansferred. When I called him multiple times, all he said was there was nothing more he can do. Then why did you tell me to sign it?!?!?!?!?!?! When I went to the PBA, they said since PLEA started it they couldnt touch it. POS PLEA!

I reached out to PLEA when I had an IA issue and they said they couldnt help me. Thanfully I went to the PBA. When asked where my dues go, they never answered me directly. I sent emails and nothing to this date.

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 09:41 PM
Nice try Steadman. You have been exposed as a prolific liar man.
You lie to those who care for care for you. You lie to your family. You lie to the members and you lie to yourself.
People are sick of not only your lies, they are sick of your cowardice and your refusal to help anyone but yourself. Write all the BS you wish but the movement cannot be stopped.
So, as you can clearly see your posts have no meaning as we know that you are a liar, and you aren’t good at that either.

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 09:49 PM
I was wrongfully arrested because my actions were caught on tape. The PBA refused to take my case and I had to go to a private attorney who represented me and I was found not guilty. He took the case after the PBA was afraid to do so.
I had to pay out of my own pocket and when fellow officers went to the PBA, after my complete acquittal, they asked the PBA to help pay my legal fees like they profess they’ll do in these situations.
Steadman specifically said it was out of his hands (There’s no one higher than him) and refused to even help me with my legal fees- even though I was innocent.
It made me realize that the PBA is not for me and while I’m not a PLEA member, I am very interested in IUPA. I spoke to a guy Bob and he was informative and assured me they would have covered my case.
So as I read this what appears to be a bogus post I thought I’d share my story.

M.R.

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 09:50 PM
Nice try Steadman. You have been exposed as a prolific liar man.
You lie to those who care for care for you. You lie to your family. You lie to the members and you lie to yourself.
People are sick of not only your lies, they are sick of your cowardice and your refusal to help anyone but yourself. Write all the BS you wish but the movement cannot be stopped.
So, as you can clearly see your posts have no meaning as we know that you are a liar, and you aren’t good at that either.

Hey retard. You can’t read the title to the thread? Only movement your referring to is bowl movement from PLEA. Loser.

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 09:51 PM
I was wrongfully arrested because my actions were caught on tape. The PBA refused to take my case and I had to go to a private attorney who represented me and I was found not guilty. He took the case after the PBA was afraid to do so.
I had to pay out of my own pocket and when fellow officers went to the PBA, after my complete acquittal, they asked the PBA to help pay my legal fees like they profess they’ll do in these situations.
Steadman specifically said it was out of his hands (There’s no one higher than him) and refused to even help me with my legal fees- even though I was innocent.
It made me realize that the PBA is not for me and while I’m not a PLEA member, I am very interested in IUPA. I spoke to a guy Bob and he was informative and assured me they would have covered my case.

M.R.

Let’s see is PLEA can save your job! Loser!

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 09:56 PM

M.R.

Since you were wrongfully arrested, are you going to testify for the officer that also got arrested? Just curious

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 10:32 PM
Hey retard. You can’t read the title to the thread? Only movement your referring to is bowl movement from PLEA. Loser.

Ok Slow learner Steadman. Let’s review your post. “Your referring to” no es bueno. As your teacher I must give you an F because we have discussed this over and over. It should be you’re referring to.
What is a bowl movement? Were you attempting to say bowel movement Steadman?
Fingerprints my man-fingerprints.

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 10:33 PM

M.R.

Buddy I know Manny very well. He wouldn’t even know how to find this site. Nice try.

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 10:34 PM
Let’s see is PLEA can save your job! Loser!

Steadman did you mean to say see if, instead of “see is”?
Fingerprints my man-fingerprints

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 10:35 PM
Steadman did you mean to say see if, instead of “see is”?
Fingerprints my man-fingerprints

The mutiny has begun in PLEA!!!! Your own board members are handing you up

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 10:53 PM
Yes, the movement has started and your retard posts here are helping our cause. Soon enough we will ha e a vote and at that time the members will get to know the real Steadman Stahl unmasked.

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 10:57 PM
The mutiny has begun in PLEA!!!! Your own board members are handing you up

Finally!!!!!!! This guy is like John Rivera. We need new blood as president. Time for change!

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 10:59 PM
Agreed time for Steadman to be removed

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 11:03 PM
Agreed time for Steadman to be removed

Obviously you can’t read. They are referring to removing Domingo. In case you didn’t know, Domingo is the President of PLEA. It may help you to read the title before commenting. That might help you next time.

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 11:12 PM
Steadman, you remind me of a dog chasing his tail. Round and round he goes.

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 11:38 PM
Obviously you can’t read. They are referring to removing Domingo. In case you didn’t know, Domingo is the President of PLEA. It may help you to read the title before commenting. That might help you next time.

Domingo is an idiot. Enough said.

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 11:59 PM
Has Domingo started a gufund me also for this officer? It’s the least he can do for ruining his life.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 12:05 AM
Has Domingo started a gufund me also for this officer? It’s the least he can do for ruining his life.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 but true!

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 12:07 AM

He should use PLEA dues to pay for the demoted officers salary for bad advice! Moron!!!!!

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 12:09 AM
If that is the prerequisite then Steadman would be opening 5-7 go fund pages every week.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 12:09 AM
man slapping couch laughing GIF

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 12:14 AM
If that is the prerequisite then Steadman would be opening 5-7 go fund pages every week.

Except he didn’t screw the officer over with bad advice like you did idiota! Domingo you absolutely are a miserable POS!

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 12:19 AM
Except he didn’t screw the officer over with bad advice like you did idiota! Domingo you absolutely are a miserable POS!

I really hope it’s not Domingo responding to these posts because if it is the guy is really an idiot. Wow. Get a life and get off the keyboard.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 12:25 AM
https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article1947952.html

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 12:56 AM
He should use PLEA dues to pay for the demoted officers salary for bad advice! Moron!!!!!

This officer should sue PLEA!

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 12:59 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/davidovalle305/status/1176486652912517120

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 01:01 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/davidovalle305/status/1176486652912517120

He’s not even in the PBA anymore. Oh come on!! Get something new. Stahl isn’t gong anywhere. That can’t be said about you Domingo! Mutiny with PLEA!

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 01:24 AM
Maybe your alcoholic parents should have told you do not start a fight you can’t finish

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 01:26 AM
Maybe your alcoholic parents should have told you do not start a fight you can’t finish

Maybe your adopted parents did tell you dont play with the big boys! All your going to do is get hurt. Its obvious your butt hurts after today Domingo.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 01:58 AM
Maybe your adopted parents did tell you dont play with the big boys! All your going to do is get hurt. Its obvious your butt hurts after today Domingo.

The word “your going” is not correct in this sentence.
Remember the basic lessons Steadman.
Your is not the same as you’re
Here is not the same as hear
There is not the same as they’re
Two is more the same as to, or too
Mail is not the same as male
Deer is not the same as dear
Plane is not the same as plain
Jeans are not the same as genes.

Steadman, I know these are very complicated for you but I have patience and am willing to work with you for as long as it takes.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 02:08 AM
The word “your going” is not correct in this sentence.
Remember the basic lessons Steadman.
Your is not the same as you’re
Here is not the same as hear
There is not the same as they’re
Two is more the same as to, or too
Mail is not the same as male
Deer is not the same as dear
Plane is not the same as plain
Jeans are not the same as genes.

Steadman, I know these are very complicated for you but I have patience and am willing to work with you for as long as it takes.

Thanks for caring about the poster’s grammar than the officer that you F U C K E D Domingo. Great to know you lead by example.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 12:22 PM
Thanks for caring about the poster’s grammar than the officer that you F U C K E D Domingo. Great to know you lead by example.

Steadman, you trying to dismiss grammar issues as nothing but when you can’t remember simple, and I do mean simple, words it shows that you are not qualified to read documents and letters etc that could affect members. You can’t be a retard and effectively represent others.
It’s no wonder the administration takes advantage. They know you are dumb as hell and you are a coward.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 01:16 PM
Since you were wrongfully arrested, are you going to testify for the officer that also got arrested? Just curious

No **** him, it's all about me he can fend for himself. PBA sucks, I love PLEA

MR

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 01:24 PM
No **** him, it's all about me he can fend for himself. PBA sucks, I love PLEA

MR

Stahlession:

When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 01:34 PM
Stahlession:

When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.

I just love how Domingo fails to answer the question how he screwed the officer. It shows his leadership skills.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 02:53 PM
No one and I do mean NO ONE has screwed more cops than the 3 stooges. Stahl, Greenwell, and Jenkins.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 03:38 PM
No one and I do mean NO ONE has screwed more cops than the 3 stooges. Stahl, Greenwell, and Jenkins.

You totally screwed officers Domingo. The truth shall set you free gordito!

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 03:42 PM

Have you closely looked at the pictures you’ve posted lately? Looks like the surgically modified stomach of Yours is stretching. Now, go check where your kids are.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 03:43 PM

Has PLEA started another GoFund me for this officer also?! Least you can do!

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 03:48 PM
Steadman, i asked you a simple question which can be handled with a yes or a no. I made it simple for you:
Answer please
Have you closely looked at the pictures you’ve posted lately? Looks like the surgically modified stomach of Yours is stretching. Now, go check where your kids are.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 04:38 PM
Has PLEA started another GoFund me for this officer also?! Least you can do!

Thank you for whomever posted this. I just bumped into the officer at the Training Bureau. Sadly it’s true. PLEA screwed him over.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 04:42 PM
Thank you for whomever posted this. I just bumped into the officer at the Training Bureau. Sadly it’s true. PLEA screwed him over.

Steadman, posted that. Stop pretending. You have been exposed.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 05:35 PM

Thank you for the information. Glad to know “PLEA” has our backs. Wow!

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 05:39 PM
Thank you for the information. Glad to know “PLEA” has our backs. Wow!

Yes. Back stabbers!!! PLEA es tremenda Mierda!

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 05:53 PM
Yes. Back stabbers!!! PLEA es tremenda Mierda!

Steadman you calling someone a backstabber? Dear lord you have some nerve Judas.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 07:13 PM
Steadman you calling someone a backstabber? Dear lord you have some nerve Judas.

Yes we are. YOU DOMINGO BACKSTABBED THIS OFFICER!

Stop trying to bury the thread and answer the question.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 07:24 PM

You sure you know the whereabouts of that burglar you live with? I don’t want my
Insurance to go up.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 07:59 PM
You sure you know the whereabouts of that burglar you live with? I don’t want my
Insurance to go up.

Just as sure as the whereabouts of your mother gordito! Lol

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 07:59 PM

Why doesn’t Domingo admit to his error? Not admitting makes him and PLEA look worse.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 02:27 AM
I truly admit that my error was to help you undermine Rivera. He wasn’t my cup of coffee but At least he wasn’t two faced like you Steadman

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 02:29 AM
I truly admit that my error was to help you undermine Rivera. He wasn’t my cup of coffee but At least he wasn’t two faced like you Steadman

Why don’t you admit to screwing the officer over Domingo? What are you afraid of? That your PLeA members will final discover your incompetence?

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 04:15 AM
Why don’t you admit to screwing the officer over Domingo? What are you afraid of? That your PLeA members will final discover your incompetence?

Spoke to the officer today. Unfortunately this is true. Domingo and PLEA screw him over. Amazing.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 12:16 PM
Spoke to the officer today. Unfortunately this is true. Domingo and PLEA screw him over. Amazing.

Steadman how many times are you allegedly talking to this phantom officer?
Do You play with puppets too? Every few posts you say the same unsubstantiated BS.
You have been exposed Stinky Steadman Stahl. Now go clean up your hoarder home so your miscredents can live in a home not a warehouse.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 01:21 PM
Steadman how many times are you allegedly talking to this phantom officer?
Do You play with puppets too? Every few posts you say the same unsubstantiated BS.
You have been exposed Stinky Steadman Stahl. Now go clean up your hoarder home so your miscredents can live in a home not a warehouse.

Of course he’s a phantom because of your negligence Domingo he lost his dream job of being a officer. Anyone can find out this is true. He is at the training bureau or did you forget you spoke to him already? Idiot.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 01:42 PM
Steadman caught talking to dolls pretending that they are his felon friends. Family members are trying to convince him to go back to AA meetings and an in-house treatment center.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 02:05 PM
Of course he’s a phantom because of your negligence Domingo he lost his dream job of being a officer. Anyone can find out this is true. He is at the training bureau or did you forget you spoke to him already? Idiot.

Folks I just saw the officer here at the TB. You can talk him. Amazing the crap PLEA did to him. Domingo can dent all he wants.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 02:26 PM
Folks I just saw the officer here at the TB. You can talk him. Amazing the crap PLEA did to him. Domingo can dent all he wants.

Yes! Domingo go “dent”!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DependentComfortableArcticseal-size_restricted.gif

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 02:47 PM
Yes! Domingo go “dent”!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DependentComfortableArcticseal-size_restricted.gif

Laugh all you want Domingo. Only ones not laughing is the officer you screwed over and the PLEA members that were lied too. Keep laughing at that one fat F U C K!

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 03:36 PM
Laugh all you want Domingo. Only ones not laughing is the officer you screwed over and the PLEA members that were lied too. Keep laughing at that one fat F U C K!

Fingerprints Steadman. Learn to write in English if you wish to communicate effectively

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 03:51 PM
Fingerprints Steadman. Learn to write in English if you wish to communicate effectively

Paperwork Domingo! SUNBIZ says it’s all you THIEF!!!

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 03:53 PM
Maybe the two you,Steadman and Domingo, can share a cell.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 03:59 PM
Paperwork Domingo! SUNBIZ says it’s all you THIEF!!!

Just checked Sunbiz and this is true!!!! Wow!

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 04:56 PM
That means he legally file moron Stahl. Stop your childish behavior and act your age. You consider yourself a leader Steadman?
An embarrassment is what you are

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 05:05 PM
That means he legally file moron Stahl. Stop your childish behavior and act your age. You consider yourself a leader Steadman?
An embarrassment is what you are

What does this have to do with your screwing over the officer Domingo? Act like a man an a supporter of law enforcement as you claim and man up that you screwed him over!

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 06:34 PM
Steadman you are snapping dude. I worry about you

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 06:43 PM
What does this have to do with your screwing over the officer Domingo? Act like a man an a supporter of law enforcement as you claim and man up that you screwed him over!

Domingo is educationally challenged. He doesn’t understand the concept.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 07:27 PM

Imagine that state coming from Steadman “Jethro” Stahl. I love Stahl. He provides so much comedic entertainment.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 07:27 PM

Domingo we know these posts are getting under you skin. Just know... we will NEVER stop until you are gone. Love you PLEA members. 😘

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 08:26 PM
Domingo we know these posts are getting under you skin. Just know... we will NEVER stop until you are gone. Love you PLEA members. 😘

Love the PLEA bashing! Especially after all the baggage these post. But more importantly that they screwed over one of my friends! Screw you Domingo!

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 08:30 PM
Love the PLEA bashing! Especially after all the baggage these post. But more importantly that they screwed over one of my friends! Screw you Domingo!

You don’t learn do you Steadman. Fingerprints. Your second sentence no es bueno English.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 08:55 PM
You don’t learn do you Steadman. Fingerprints. Your second sentence no es bueno English.

Same way Domingo that you don’t learn that you don’t screw over cops! ✊🏿

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 10:39 PM
A moron does what a moron is Steadman. You are by far the most illiterate cop I have ever known. You take the top prize in that category

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 11:38 PM
A moron does what a moron is Steadman. You are by far the most illiterate cop I have ever known. You take the top prize in that category

False advertisement and handup Domingo!

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 02:49 AM
False advertisement and handup Domingo!

You are definitely not the brightest bulb on the tree Steadman

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 05:48 AM
You are definitely not the brightest bulb on the tree Steadman

And you giving bad advice to this officer is Domingo? Really? You have lost your Dominican marbles amigo.

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 12:17 PM
I pray for Your sanity Steadman. I love you my brother of god.