PDA

View Full Version : PLEA Posts Lies

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 08:01 PM
Why is Domingo and his minions posting lies about the PBA? Not to mention the love affairs they have towards Stahl.

Do you idiots seriously believe that we believe anything posted on this site?! Are you all that out of touch?

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 10:01 PM
Why is Domingo and his minions posting lies about the PBA? Not to mention the love affairs they have towards Stahl.

Do you idiots seriously believe that we believe anything posted on this site?! Are you all that out of touch?

Because they are betting that people are uneducated and don’t verify just as PLEA does.

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 10:27 PM
You are a very slow learner Steadman. An imbecile to be exact

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 10:30 PM
You are a very slow learner Steadman. An imbecile to be exact

And your obviously an idiot that can’t read Domingo. What have you done for PLEA here in Miami? Where are are dues going?

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 10:44 PM
And your obviously an idiot that can’t read Domingo. What have you done for PLEA here in Miami? Where are are dues going?

Where “are are” no es bueno Steadman. Fingerprints man- fingerprints.

Isn’t it funny how a black Dominican has to teach an American born hillbilly the English language?

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 10:45 PM
Where “are are” no es bueno Steadman. Fingerprints man- fingerprints.

Isn’t it funny how a black Dominican has to teach an American born hillbilly the English language?

Yet a cuban has to tell a president of an organization multiple times to answer the question. Still waiting black Dominican on your response.

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 10:47 PM
Yet a cuban has to tell a president of an organization multiple times to answer the question. Still waiting black Dominican on your response.

TOMA Tigre bruto!!!!!

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 11:57 PM
TOMA Tigre bruto!!!!!

That’s a good nickname for the Communist Domingo! Lol

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 12:04 AM
That’s a good nickname for the Communist Domingo! Lol

I like El Tigre Bruto! Lol

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 12:32 AM
https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article1947952.html

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 12:35 AM

Thank you for posting very old news. 7 years to be exact. Proves that your an idiot Domingo. Thanks for verifying your stupidity!

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 12:49 AM
https://economia-venezuela.com/2019/07/03/as-steve-shiver-enters-homestead-mayoral-race-city-airs-tales-of-habitual-cocaine-use/amp/

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 12:53 AM
https://economia-venezuela.com/2019/07/03/as-steve-shiver-enters-homestead-mayoral-race-city-airs-tales-of-habitual-cocaine-use/amp/

Oh no!! That makes Stahl the bad guy. Booooooo. Lol! Bro grow a set of balls Domingo and jump off the roof already! Lol

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 01:08 AM
Oh no!! That makes Stahl the bad guy. Booooooo. Lol! Bro grow a set of balls Domingo and jump off the roof already! Lol

Old news Domingo. Try something new for once.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 02:11 AM
Old news Domingo. Try something new for once.

I’m new to this site but a PLEA member. Is this common for Domingo to go on this site and rant like I’ve read? Childish behavior.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 02:18 AM
I’m new to this site but a PLEA member. Is this common for Domingo to go on this site and rant like I’ve read? Childish behavior.

Very common for El Tigre Domingo gordita to post lies.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 08:49 AM

Wow gotta go seven years back to a juvenile arrest cause PLEA has ZERO to offer cops real professional!

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 12:11 PM
It just showed that the Steadman name is synonymous with thievery and con artists

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 01:40 PM
Very common for El Tigre Domingo gordita to post lies.

Domingo is a pathological liar.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 02:48 PM

Sorry Steadman you own that title. You are the champ of all champs as a liar.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 03:40 PM

That he is. He screwed me also!

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 03:42 PM
That he is. He screwed me also!

It’s Domingo’s MO to screw us and take our money.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 04:07 PM
It’s Domingo’s MO to screw us and take our money.

Steadman you are not a member. Stop lying again

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 04:35 PM
Steadman you are not a member. Stop lying again

What does Stahl not being a PLEA member have to do with you screw us Domingo? Embicil!

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 05:36 PM
What does Stahl not being a PLEA member have to do with you screw us Domingo? Embicil!

Because he can’t answer a basic question. Plain and simple.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 05:55 PM
Because he can’t answer a basic question. Plain and simple.

I answer to members Steadman not wanna PBA POS.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 07:12 PM
I answer to members Steadman not wanna PBA POS.

I am a member you psycho moron and I’m not Stahl. I’ve emailed you and called. What’s the answer?

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 07:21 PM
I am a member you psycho moron and I’m not Stahl. I’ve emailed you and called. What’s the answer?

You are Stupid Stahl n

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 07:58 PM
You are Stupid Stahl n

The irony of you making that statement and posting crap on this site Domingo. Posting lies and garbage and can’t substantiate anything. Lol

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 02:30 AM
Those following these manifesto posts are fully aware that we have proven through court records and newspaper articles backing up our claims.
It’s not difficult to repeat them if you would
Like. You know all your domestic violence stuff
And foreclosures And Arrests, etc.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 02:30 AM
The irony of you making that statement and posting crap on this site Domingo. Posting lies and garbage and can’t substantiate anything. Lol

This is PLEAs MO. Specifically their President Domingo who routinely posts unsubstantiated lies. We are use to it. It’s good for a laugh on his part.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 04:16 AM
This is PLEAs MO. Specifically their President Domingo who routinely posts unsubstantiated lies. We are use to it. It’s good for a laugh on his part.

Don’t forget creating more BS threads to try and change the topic. Not to worry. These PLEA posts will stay on top!

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 12:12 PM
Our info has facts and articles and court documents to back it up. What do you have to validate your BS. Nada

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 01:22 PM
Don’t forget creating more BS threads to try and change the topic. Not to worry. These PLEA posts will stay on top!

PLEA are nothing more than liars. They would earn my respect when that childish president resigns. The crap he has posted here is ridiculous.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 01:44 PM
Steadman is so broken that he gets mad at me for being whole.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 02:04 PM
Steadman is so broken that he gets mad at me for being whole.

Your PLEA members are mad at you for being a liar you thief! Why would you open a corporation under your name? Unless your obviously now allowing people to vote for president and of course funneling the funds.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 02:44 PM
Your PLEA members are mad at you for being a liar you thief! Why would you open a corporation under your name? Unless your obviously now allowing people to vote for president and of course funneling the funds.

To be completely shocked by this is an understatement.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 03:34 PM
Steadman you have been exposed for being a constant liar. readers by now know your game. Keep posting and answering yourself. It shows to me that you are on the brink of snapping.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 03:54 PM
Steadman you have been exposed for being a constant liar. readers by now know your game. Keep posting and answering yourself. It shows to me that you are on the brink of snapping.

Keep thinking we are Stahl your turd. Paperwork Domingo. The paper thread doesn’t lie. So how can we obtain copies of the paperwork submitted to the state of Florida for PLEA? Better question is how much is your self imposed salary Mr. President?!

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 03:57 PM
Keep thinking we are Stahl your turd. Paperwork Domingo. The paper thread doesn’t lie. So how can we obtain copies of the paperwork submitted to the state of Florida for PLEA? Better question is how much is your self imposed salary Mr. President?!

Just check on Sunbiz. Poster is telling the truth about Domingo. Wow!

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 04:55 PM
Just check on Sunbiz. Poster is telling the truth about Domingo. Wow!

Do you mean Steadman, the double poster? Last one and the this one?

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 05:08 PM
Do you mean Steadman, the double poster? Last one and the this one?

No Domingo. The one that can provide facts. Like the meeting at the Ale House that he claims occurred but yet provides no witnesses etc.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 06:28 PM
I bet that freaked you out that I mentioned that meeting.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 06:46 PM
I bet that freaked you out that I mentioned that meeting.

Uffffff. Not only are you a liar Domingo, since you can’t provide any proof of this BS meeting, but I’m shaking in my redneck boots! Lol

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 07:06 PM
Uffffff. Not only are you a liar Domingo, since you can’t provide any proof of this BS meeting, but I’m shaking in my redneck boots! Lol

Your too cheap, with your own money, to buy boots. Now, if the PBA was paying I’m sure you would have snake skin boots Steadman

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 07:08 PM
Sweet Carolina Ale house listening to my good friend Steadman asking you help him take down the guy who took care of him through thick and thin.
Sweet Carolina. Bop, bop, bop

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 07:26 PM
Sweet Carolina Ale house listening to my good friend Steadman asking you help him take down the guy who took care of him through thick and thin.
Sweet Carolina. Bop, bop, bop

Dream oooooonnnnnn dream oooonnn a jet plane Domingo! Your age has now made you delusional! Lol! No such meeting ever happened. If so, prove it.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 07:51 PM
Dream oooooonnnnnn dream oooonnn a jet plane Domingo! Your age has now made you delusional! Lol! No such meeting ever happened. If so, prove it.

If you wish to play pretend that the meeting never took place play that with yourself. The rest of us, including your clowns that were there, know the truth and in the end that’s all that matters.
Members don’t give a shitz about the meeting. They care about wages. Benefits and pensions.

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 08:24 PM
If you wish to play pretend that the meeting never took place play that with yourself. The rest of us, including your clowns that were there, know the truth and in the end that’s all that matters.
Members don’t give a shitz about the meeting. They care about wages. Benefits and pensions.

Domingo we know these posts are getting under you skin. Just know... we will NEVER stop until you are gone. Love you PLEA members. 😘

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 08:32 PM
I love the comedy. I never knew you were so funny so thank you for the entertainment

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 08:53 PM
I love the comedy. I never knew you were so funny so thank you for the entertainment

Anytime Domingo. Bueno.... for as long as you stay in office 😂

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 10:41 PM
Omg! Stop please you are making my stomach ache. No more laughter please

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 05:50 AM
Omg! Stop please you are making my stomach ache. No more laughter please

That’s a pretty large circumference of a belly Domingo. Why don’t you use some of that money that you caused the officer from Kendall to be demoted and loose and treat yourself to some more free meals. I’m sure that officer appreciates all that hard work and dedication you put into his case.

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 12:15 PM
That’s a pretty large circumference of a belly Domingo. Why don’t you use some of that money that you caused the officer from Kendall to be demoted and loose and treat yourself to some more free meals. I’m sure that officer appreciates all that hard work and dedication you put into his case.

Steadman, help us understand your second sentence? Most times I can figure out but other times I just have no idea.