PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations BPD

Unregistered
03-06-2020, 12:45 AM
Congratulations for making the news again Bartow PD. I see you didn’t pack City Hall over Bennett, I see no one is organizing a vote of no confidence against the chief. Just sit back officers and watch the embarrassment of that place in the news month after month. Oh well, at least you guys are paid well, NOT! Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Unregistered
03-06-2020, 03:14 AM
Wow. We made the paper again. This place is getting embarrassing

Unregistered
03-06-2020, 04:06 AM
Someone contact Grady and beg him to take us over!!!

Unregistered
03-06-2020, 12:02 PM
Someone contact the state attorney for an investigation!!

Unregistered
03-06-2020, 05:17 PM
A few in upper management just dont care. Patrol is getting thier butts handed to them everynight. We are over worked and stressed. We need help

Unregistered
03-06-2020, 07:03 PM
A few in upper management just dont care. Patrol is getting thier butts handed to them everynight. We are over worked and stressed. We need help

The Sheriff’s Office is hiring.

Unregistered
03-06-2020, 07:29 PM
The above sounds like the reply of one of our great “leaders”. Don’t like it- leave. That’s the leadership we work for. No wonder it’s in the crapper.

Unregistered
03-06-2020, 10:05 PM
Thats always thier answer, Leave. Well if you are not happy with us complaining, fix it. Maybe you are clueless on how to fix it.

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 01:09 AM
Joe Hall and George Long don’t care about BPD because the citizens and the commissioners don’t care. BPD is a means to an end for the powers that be. The truth is simple. BPD exists because it would cost more now to hire Judd than it costs to keep BPD as it is. Same old same old.

DORKBOY for chief!!

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 01:23 PM
Sounds like we have some trolls on here who were ran out years ago.

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 05:32 PM
Sounds like the admin is the real trolls, pretending to lead.

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 07:25 PM
Sounds like we have some trolls on here who were ran out years ago.

No trolls. Just matter of fact. If all you want to do is hide, gripe and complain in a public forum about our administration, then go put another uniform on. Corky is always looking for new souls.

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 08:56 PM
No trolls. Just matter of fact. If all you want to do is hide, gripe and complain in a public forum about our administration, then go put another uniform on. Corky is always looking for new souls.

Ok, we will go down your rabbit hole. Name some positive things Bryan and Joe have done for the department?

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 10:39 AM
Ok, we will go down your rabbit hole. Name some positive things Bryan and Joe have done for the department?

The response to this question will either be very brief or the question will remain unanswered.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 02:20 PM
Velez
Arribas
Broome
Bloise
Bennet
Slade

Who is next??? Lololololol

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 02:32 PM
That’s a great idea. Let’s hear it cheerleaders. Please tell everyone why they are so great. Remember now, the prosecutions and imprisonments of your own CST members don’t count as jobs we’ll done.
The firings/resignations of unsupervised and shady CST creepers doesn’t count.
The “no Internal investigation needed” aka the hear no evil see no evil approach to allegedly “disciplining” unabashed racists can’t count either.
Ok let’s hear it.

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 12:02 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VXzE2X_j6Kw

Here we go again! I’m sure it’s all just a misunderstanding this time too

Yep
03-11-2020, 02:07 AM
Aribas is a racist and she doesn't deserve to be a police officer she is hateful, ugly and arrogant. Really you are gonna cry like you didn't mean girl please. As far as the pastor he is a racist that is evident. Don't know Bennett so can't comment. But the way you Aribas treated Tew you are a nasty arrogant racist heartless beast you don't deserve to be in law enforcement. And then cry. Whatever

No pastor
03-11-2020, 02:10 AM
I wouldn't let your ignorant racist butt use my bathroom either you are not a pastor and not a man of the Lord. Just a racist sheep on wolf clothing.

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 10:39 AM
Seems to me the Chief makes it his routine to cover for officers when they express racism and hatred. Regardless of what the pastor may think or do, the chief’s failure to act can’t go unnoticed.

Unregistered
03-13-2020, 10:36 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VXzE2X_j6Kw

Here we go again! I’m sure it’s all just a misunderstanding this time too

The look on his face was priceless when the CM was testifying. I’m sure this will be swept away one again.

Unregistered
03-14-2020, 08:27 PM
You guys are a joke. Your lazy, “me too” culture from supervisors down, has got you where you are. Enjoy the misery!!