PDA

View Full Version : Tired of PBA’s poor performance and multiple scandals?

Unregistered
03-04-2020, 12:36 PM
PLEA/ IUPA- A real professional group
PBA Has been and continues to lose units across the state because it is a tired dinosaur that has not been responsive to its members for some time. It’s a waste of your money to continue down this road. Their position and poor level of service is clear and they’re never going to change. So good riddance to the T-Rex, you’re extinct.

With IUPA YOU will have control over your own union, Your own president, and control over your own wishes and desires. And no luxury salaries for doing nothing.

I wish to thank the many who have already signed the informational cards but lately we have been informed that the PBA vows retaliation and threats to those who dare to have a difference of opinion with them. Once we file the cards we, unlike the PBA, will keep you informed step by step of the process and progress.

The PBA does not intimidate me, or our organization So, I am here to stay and if You need further information I will be another Source for you to reach out to.

Bob Walker
Organizer, International Union of Police Associations
386-675-9111

Unregistered
03-04-2020, 05:25 PM
Such a copy and paste post. How about you create an official account here, instead of posting anon, then advertise it so we know it's you "Bob"

Unregistered
03-04-2020, 05:31 PM
Pick up the phone and call me. You’ll see that I am Bob.

Unregistered
03-04-2020, 07:44 PM
I called the number and it was to a sex toy store

Unregistered
03-05-2020, 12:05 AM

I just called. Getting some stuff discretely deliver by Monday. Can't wait.

Unregistered
03-05-2020, 12:35 AM
I just called. Getting some stuff discretely deliver by Monday. Can't wait.

55 gallon drum of lube.

Unregistered
03-05-2020, 12:43 AM
PBA Has been and continues to lose units across the state because it is a tired dinosaur that has not been responsive to its members for some time. It’s a waste of your money to continue down this road. Their position and poor level of service is clear and they’re never going to change. So good riddance to the T-Rex, you’re extinct.

With IUPA YOU will have control over your own union, Your own president, and control over your own wishes and desires. And no luxury salaries for doing nothing.

I wish to thank the many who have already signed the informational cards but lately we have been informed that the PBA vows retaliation and threats to those who dare to have a difference of opinion with them. Once we file the cards we, unlike the PBA, will keep you informed step by step of the process and progress.

The PBA does not intimidate me, or our organization So, I am here to stay and if You need further information I will be another Source for you to reach out to.

Bob Walker
386-675-9111

IUPA only uses cops to steal money from those who have cop family members risking their lives;
https://paddockpost.com/2018/02/25/where-does-100-to-the-international-union-of-police-associations-afl-cio-go/

Unregistered
03-05-2020, 06:15 AM
IUPA only uses cops to steal money from those who have cop family members risking their lives;
https://paddockpost.com/2018/02/25/where-does-100-to-the-international-union-of-police-associations-afl-cio-go/

Dan stop why your ahead, with your little wanna be PLEA team. Stop trying to save money, by not hiring a licensed ESQ to provide representation at PCB hearings. Anyone who uses PLEA, please note; they have no dam right to file an arbitration to the end cause they are NOT the bargaining unit for the DEPT.

I don’t work for the PBA nor give a s** about them. I just see bull*** for what it is.

And how many cases have you lost so far PLEA, let’s ask Doral, HIALEAH GARDENS, the list goes on.

Unregistered
03-05-2020, 11:50 AM

You must have accidentally dialed Steadman Stahls line. Check his computer. You’ll see what I am talking about

Unregistered
03-05-2020, 11:52 AM

One on dude. The only thieves belong to the Stahl klan. His adult son even breaks into retired cops home.

Unregistered
03-05-2020, 12:05 PM
Dan stop why your ahead, with your little wanna be PLEA team. Stop trying to save money, by not hiring a licensed ESQ to provide representation at PCB hearings. Anyone who uses PLEA, please note; they have no dam right to file an arbitration to the end cause they are NOT the bargaining unit for the DEPT.

I don’t work for the PBA nor give a s** about them. I just see bull*** for what it is.

And how many cases have you lost so far PLEA, let’s ask Doral, HIALEAH GARDENS, the list goes on.

As far as you don’t work for the PBA is true just because you don’t do anything. Also, I have pointed out time and time and time again that you Steadman Stahl write, or attempt to write, in a very distinctive fashion. So we know you wrote this post Steadman.

Let me provide a tiny sampling. In the very first sentence you write my name and then “stop why your ahead”. For starters that phrase makes no sense. A grade school kid writes better. But, Steadman you have a learning disability and continue to make the same mistake over and over. It’s like your fingerprint.

Finally, look at your use of the word “your”. It does not belong in that sentence. Now, look at my use of the same word, it does belong in that sentence.

Remedial Lesson #1,123 for Steadman: practice the use of your vs you’re. I won’t give you more homework for now because I don’t wish to confuse you bud.

Unregistered
03-05-2020, 12:10 PM
As far as you don’t work for the PBA is true just because you don’t do anything. Also, I have pointed out time and time and time again that you Steadman Stahl write, or attempt to write, in a very distinctive fashion. So we know you wrote this post Steadman.

Let me provide a tiny sampling. In the very first sentence you write my name and then “stop why your ahead”. For starters that phrase makes no sense. A grade school kid writes better. But, Steadman you have a learning disability and continue to make the same mistake over and over. It’s like your fingerprint.

Finally, look at your use of the word “your”. It does not belong in that sentence. Now, look at my use of the same word, it does belong in that sentence.

Remedial Lesson #1,123 for Steadman: practice the use of your vs you’re. I won’t give you more homework for now because I don’t wish to confuse you bud.

Once again you losers cannot articulate why Stahl has not done a better job than has been/never was John Rivera and how IUPA user of our fallen brethren would do better. Of course us cops will make typos on cell phone refernce the size etc. you must be one of those non real cop admin geeks who dont do police work.

Unregistered
03-05-2020, 12:52 PM
Once again you losers cannot articulate why Stahl has not done a better job than has been/never was John Rivera and how IUPA user of our fallen brethren would do better. Of course us cops will make typos on cell phone refernce the size etc. you must be one of those non real cop admin geeks who dont do police work.

Steadman you writing style gives you away. Besides, you ha e a phone the size of a 17” screen. There you go again not accepting fault. This time you claim it’s the phones fault. Special, very special.

Unregistered
03-05-2020, 08:41 PM

Lol, like I said prior. I don’t give a s**** about PBA OR PLEA. I’m just a 22 year road cop, so forgive me if my blog S.A. not to you’re high standards good sir!

I just call it as I see it; god forbid if this text/blog is not grammatically correct. If the only rebuttal is grammar to the fact that PLEA, tries to save money to represent officers at hearings by not hiring ESQUIRES my point is proven.

Just come out and say I was correct!

Unregistered
03-05-2020, 08:58 PM
Lol, like I said prior. I don’t give a s**** about PBA OR PLEA. I’m just a 22 year road cop, so forgive me if my blog S.A. not to you’re high standards good sir!

I just call it as I see it; god forbid if this text/blog is not grammatically correct. If the only rebuttal is grammar to the fact that PLEA, tries to save money to represent officers at hearings by not hiring ESQUIRES my point is proven.

Just come out and say I was correct!

The guy/girl has a fascination with the PBA and Stahl. Worse part is that he/she believes that anyone even believes the crap posted on here.

Unregistered
03-05-2020, 09:12 PM
The guy/girl has a fascination with the PBA and Stahl. Worse part is that he/she believes that anyone even believes the crap posted on here.

That’s Stahl writing but he had someone review and correct the post.
Again, Steadman refuses to own his shortcomings and does not accept responsibility. There is so much more ills than grammar. But, since Steadman likes to call others moron, it was a Pleasure to show who the moron is with his own words.

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 01:00 PM
IUPA wishes to thank the show of interest and we are more Than happy to answer your questions.
A we have many times, you have nothing to lose and save on dues money at the same time. It’s a win win.

Unregistered
03-14-2020, 01:48 PM
Keep those cards coming IUPA. PBA has totally abandoned us especially with this corona virus. They don’t take Any action to ensure that we remain safe.

Unregistered
03-19-2020, 01:26 AM
If you want straight answers, and not the usual PBA run around, call MR Walker. His number is in the very first post of This thread. He is professional and clearly knows his stuff unlike Stahl, Greenwell, or even worse LOPEz. What a waste of human existence.

Unregistered
03-19-2020, 08:06 AM
If you want straight answers, and not the usual PBA run around, call MR Walker. His number is in the very first post of This thread. He is professional and clearly knows his stuff unlike Stahl, Greenwell, or even worse LOPEz. What a waste of human existence.

Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.org

Unregistered
03-19-2020, 10:45 AM
Tired of PBA’s poor performance and multiple scandals?

Bob Walker
386-675-9111

Unregistered
03-20-2020, 02:27 AM
Those who have called have seen how quickly we get back to you. Our inquires with the department has caused them to issue a statement which was then followed by the PBA.
Keep calling. We answer our calls

Unregistered
03-20-2020, 09:06 AM
Tired of PBA’s poor performance and multiple scandals?

Bob Walker
386-675-9111

IUPA uses cops to find raise for AFL—CIO

IUPA is a subservient lil ***** to the AFL-CIO who are very anti-cop anyone who joins is cutting their own throat by your dues supporting anti-cop candidates in elections yes your hard earned dues money filtered by plea/iupa but kicked up to afl-cio. Do you want your dues money supporting the scum robber who attacked a good cop ? How about your dues money supporting scum anti-law enforcement politicians well guess what if you join thats exactly what will happen

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 11:58 PM
There is more scandal about to be had from the infamous PBA. Stand by all units more to come.

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 06:50 PM
The latest is Steadman went on TV and publicly stated he welcomes police oversight and defunding efforts. Why did he do that? Well, I believe he’s a coward first, and a retard second.
Get someone who can think and speak at the same time to speak to the media. If not, do what he has done forever- don’t speak at all.

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 12:49 PM
It was an embarrassment to say the least. He looks and sounds bad. Doesn’t he have a handler? He sure needs one

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 12:27 PM
There is no doubt but that Steadman has made blunder after blunder. And, the scandals that accompanied his blunders haven’t been complimentary. I have a feeling that the greatest scandal is yet to come.

Unregistered
07-29-2020, 10:34 AM

Bob Walker
386-675-9111

Unregistered
07-29-2020, 06:10 PM
PLEA losers (Domingo" Dan " Montoute Howard) lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as a wise person said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

PLEA has merged with IUPA. IUPA is a subservient lil ***** to the AFL-CIO who are very anti-cop anyone who joins is cutting their own throat by your dues supporting anti-cop candidates and Black Lives Matter (not for black people a Marxist commie anti American anti-cop group) in elections yes your hard earned dues money filtered by PLEA/IUPA but kicked up to AFL-CIO.

Do you want your dues money supporting the scum robber who attacked a good cop ? How about your dues money supporting scum anti-law enforcement politicians well guess what if you join that’s exactly what will happen.

See below:
http://www.leftvoice.org/Cops-Out-of-Our-Unions-A-Demand-to-the-AFL-CIO

https://aflcio.org/about/our-unions-and-allies/our-affiliated-unions

https://jacobinmag.com/2015/07/black-lives-matter-patrick-lynch-ferguson/

https://theintercept.com/2020/06/18/afl-cio-police-labor-union/

Unregistered
07-29-2020, 06:30 PM
Today, 06:28 PM #4
Unregistered
Here is what PLEA IUPA AFL-CIO ( all 3 the same) thinks of us:

Wake up your hard earned dues money filtered by PLEA/IUPA but kicked up to AFL-CIO.

Do you want your dues money supporting the scum robber who attacked a good cop ? How about your dues money supporting scum anti-law enforcement politicians well guess what if you join that’s exactly what will happen.

See below:
http://www.leftvoice.org/Cops-Out-of...to-the-AFL-CIO

https://aflcio.org/about/our-unions-...iliated-unions

https://jacobinmag.com/2015/07/black...ynch-ferguson/

https://theintercept.com/2020/06/18/...e-labor-union/

https://aflcio.org/speeches/trumka-black-lives-matter

https://www.sfgate.com/business/arti...l-15326002.php

https://aflcio.org/press/releases/af...etary-chairman

Unregistered
07-29-2020, 08:21 PM
Time for a fresh start free from lies and self serving selfies

Bob Walker
386-675-9111

Unregistered
07-30-2020, 05:32 PM
Time for a fresh start free from lies and self serving selfies

Bob Walker
386-675-9111

Wake up your hard earned dues money filtered by PLEA/IUPA but kicked up to AFL-CIO. Do you want your dues money supporting the scum robber who attacked a good cop ? How about your dues money supporting scum anti-law enforcement politicians well guess what if you join that’s exactly what will happen.

See below:

https://aflcio.org/press/releases/af...etary-chairman[/QUOTE]

Jeff Bell is president of the Broward Sheriff’s Office Deputies Association Union (International Union of Police Associations, Local 6020,)

Unregistered
07-30-2020, 07:07 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/89bdd3ccc0618c8865ea4766ee2d20dd/tenor.gif?itemid=15910524

Unregistered
07-31-2020, 03:33 AM
Jenkins is going to perform a direct action on Stahl come this election!! He is taking his job

Unregistered
07-31-2020, 02:42 PM
Jenkins is going to perform a direct action on Stahl come this election!! He is taking his job

Thank God, because Steadman has lost his ways and that’s assuming he had his ways before.

Unregistered
07-31-2020, 05:30 PM
Thank God, because Steadman has lost his ways and that’s assuming he had his ways before.

buzzer sound not! Greenwell will beat Jenkins easily and or Stahl will beat him easily either way his days at PBA are numbered

Unregistered
08-01-2020, 12:27 PM
buzzer sound not! Greenwell will beat Jenkins easily and or Stahl will beat him easily either way his days at PBA are numbered

As long as we did ourselves from Shady Stahl I don’t care who is in charge.

Unregistered
08-03-2020, 03:30 PM
As long as we did ourselves from Shady Stahl I don’t care who is in charge.

Wake up your hard earned dues money filtered by PLEA/IUPA but kicked up to AFL-CIO. Do you want your dues money supporting the scum robber who attacked a good cop ? How about your dues money supporting scum anti-law enforcement politicians well guess what if you join that’s exactly what will happen.

See below:

Unregistered
08-03-2020, 03:55 PM

See below:

Silly pba...They post multiple links that go nowhere! Funny, going nowhere does remind me of the pba.

Unregistered
08-03-2020, 04:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8dBqeSfS68

Unregistered
08-06-2020, 11:55 AM
Holy shitz! That video is a perfect depiction of Steadmans’ accomplishments. Sadly, we the members pay him handsomely for doing that crap.
#nomoreSteasmanStahl

Unregistered
08-06-2020, 11:56 AM
Holy shitz! That video is a perfect depiction of Steadmans’ accomplishments. Sadly, we the members pay him handsomely for doing that crap.
#nomoreSteadmanStahl

Unregistered
08-07-2020, 10:21 PM
#nomoreSteadmanStahl

I know it’s funny as all get go. But the sad part is that Steadman is our representation and
That’s the best he can deliver.