Thanks for nothing PBA

Unregistered
02-29-2020, 04:10 PM
Thanks for nothing PBA

We really only gettin 1 percent raise?

Unregistered
02-29-2020, 04:34 PM
We really only gettin 1 percent raise?

It’s part of the contract your morons. It’s the “me too” clause. Maybe you should read it before posting crap.

Unregistered
02-29-2020, 04:51 PM
It’s part of the contract your morons. It’s the “me too” clause. Maybe you should read it before posting crap.

The "me too" clause you say?? LOL.
Ladies and Gentlemen, the PBA is about to swindle/rip us all off again due to not knowing their elbows from their a55holes. We will only get the one percent and nothing else. They will tell you we tried, we reached an impasse and tried to negotiate. At the end of the day we will be stuck sucking on that one percent raise. The ENTIRE PBA needs to be voted out. Open all the positions to the membership, stop placing restrictions on who can run...what are you scared of Stahl/Free well?? Wasn't that one of your promises?? Open and fair elections??
ANYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO RUN FOR ANY PBA POSITION. NO TIME CONSTRAINT ON HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN ON. This is America and we all should be able run if you have a plan on how the Union should be run...

Unregistered
02-29-2020, 05:09 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, the PBA is about to swindle/rip us all off again due to not knowing their elbows from their a55holes. We will only get the one percent and nothing else. They will tell you we tried, we reached an impasse and tried to negotiate. At the end of the day we will be stuck sucking on that one percent raise. The ENTIRE PBA needs to be voted out. Open all the positions to the membership, stop placing restrictions on who can run...what are you scared of Stahl/Free well?? Wasn't that one of your promises?? Open and fair elections??
ANYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO RUN FOR ANY PBA POSITION. NO TIME CONSTRAINT ON HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN ON. This is America and we all should be able run if you have a plan on how the Union should be run...

Yes your embicil. Read the contract. You may actually learn something keyboard hero.

Unregistered
02-29-2020, 05:10 PM

Stop lying as in the email we are at impasse and no contract wage increase has been settled on for 19-20

Unregistered
02-29-2020, 05:24 PM
Stop lying as in the email we are at impasse and no contract wage increase has been settled on for 19-20

The “me too” has been in the contract for a while moron. Since your a retard let me explain it for you. If another bargaining agreement gets a raise so do we. No matter if we are an at impasse for the COLA! Nothing else. That’s the only impasse that we are in. A reopener that they County didn’t have to agree to anything on. The current contract which expires at the end of this year. Simple enough for you moron?

Unregistered
02-29-2020, 05:37 PM
The “me too” has been in the contract for a while moron. Since your a retard let me explain it for you. If another bargaining agreement gets a raise so do we. No matter if we are an at impasse for the COLA! Nothing else. That’s the only impasse that we are in. A reopener that they County didn’t have to agree to anything on. The current contract which expires at the end of this year. Simple enough for you moron?

PLEA is headed by and represented by non-cops. Dan Montoute Howard is not a cop or county employee that is why he doesn’t get the email with the facts about “ impasse.”

He just gets bits and pieces;kind of like his career. He was never a street cop - only an admin guy.

Do you want a lazy retiree representing you like John Rivera who let his non-cop girl Blanca ruin his legacy? Dan doesn’t know what’s it’s like to wear a badge in 2020 or even the 2010s. We have a copy of his lack of police experience file, his number two is a secretary who never ever had a badge even for a minute. They need your dues ti pay their rent!

Unregistered
02-29-2020, 08:10 PM
PLEA is headed by and represented by non-cops. Dan Montoute Howard is not a cop or county employee that is why he doesn’t get the email with the facts about “ impasse.”

He just gets bits and pieces;kind of like his career. He was never a street cop - only an admin guy.

Do you want a lazy retiree representing you like John Rivera who let his non-cop girl Blanca ruin his legacy? Dan doesn’t know what’s it’s like to wear a badge in 2020 or even the 2010s. We have a copy of his lack of police experience file, his number two is a secretary who never ever had a badge even for a minute. They need your dues ti pay their rent!

Welcome to 2020! John Rivera isn’t the President of the PBA.

Thanks for assuring us that you MORONS in PLEA have absolutely no clues what your talking about.

Unregistered
02-29-2020, 09:11 PM
Welcome to 2020! John Rivera isn’t the President of the PBA.

Thanks for assuring us that you MORONS in PLEA have absolutely no clues what your talking about.

Yes, Steadman everyone is a moron and you are the Einstein of the world. Except the facts don’t bear out that statement out. Steadman there is NO greater moron than you.
As bad as Jenkins might be with women, he at least is not a moron but, he reports to a moron- namely you Steadman.

Unregistered
02-29-2020, 09:29 PM

The "me too" clause says we will not get paid less than any other union but has no restrictions on the PBA bargaining for more. So in other words the PBA couldn't bargain for any more than the janitors union. Way to go PBA!

Unregistered
02-29-2020, 10:20 PM
The "me too" clause says we will not get paid less than any other union but has no restrictions on the PBA bargaining for more. So in other words the PBA couldn't bargain for any more than the janitors union. Way to go PBA!

No liar it means that we automatically get anything anyone gets more than us its union 101. Thats why we got the first responder pay of 5 percent it was written so county agreed but no other u ion could claim me too since not a first responder fire already had it

Unregistered
02-29-2020, 10:29 PM
Facts are Facts...PBA has been at the bargaining table negotiating for our third year wage re-opener and only bargained 1%. Now the PBA is going to impasse over this third year wage re-opener trying to get us more than the county's pathetic offer of 1%.

Unregistered
02-29-2020, 10:48 PM
Yes, Steadman everyone is a moron and you are the Einstein of the world. Except the facts don’t bear out that statement out. Steadman there is NO greater moron than you.
As bad as Jenkins might be with women, he at least is not a moron but, he reports to a moron- namely you Steadman.

Thank you PLEA for admitting you have no clue what your taking about. Wow!

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 02:12 AM
Yes youjr embicil. Read the contract. You may actually learn something keyboard hero.e
Embicil? Funny how you didn't mention Stahl and greenwell promise for open and fair elections...
Embicil? Yeah princess...I get the whole at least/minimum we'll get is one percent, but ummmm sweet cheeks, what's to say we will get more? Because apparently your track record on negotiations is horrible....least we forget how you guys allowed them to take our four Percent, go to court, win AND still have the county not pay us our $$......bravo sir, bravo....NOT!
IT IS TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE!!

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 02:28 AM
e
Embicil? Funny how you didn't mention Stahl and greenwell promise for open and fair elections...
Embicil? Yeah princess...I get the whole at least/minimum we'll get is one percent, but ummmm sweet cheeks, what's to say we will get more? Because apparently your track record on negotiations is horrible....least we forget how you guys allowed them to take our four Percent, go to court, win AND still have the county not pay us our $$......bravo sir, bravo....NOT!
IT IS TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE!!

That’s called.... a new contract EMBICIL! That’s what they are working on idiota!

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 02:39 AM
That’s called.... a new contract EMBICIL! That’s what they are working on idiota!
Ok, so at this point, I have to believe your a PBA rep or board member and part of the problem...how do I know that...you haven't addressed the "free and fair" elections promised us by Stahl and Greenwell, you haven't addressed how the county straight robbed us of our four percent after the courts ruled in our favor, you mentioned impasse and negotiations... yes great negotiating, we are getting a one percent raise (like everyone else..kudos...NOT) and a floating holiday (another great feat)...Stop already con la Pura mierd*.
CLEAN HOUSE NOW!!! DEMAND FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS. WE DESERVE BETTER THAN REPS AND BOARD MEMBERS USING OUR $$ FOR CARS AND NONSENSE...

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 02:46 AM
Ok, so at this point, I have to believe your a PBA rep or board member and part of the problem...how do I know that...you haven't addressed the "free and fair" elections promised us by Stahl and Greenwell, you haven't addressed how the county straight robbed us of our four percent after the courts ruled in our favor, you mentioned impasse and negotiations... yes great negotiating, we are getting a one percent raise (like everyone else..kudos...NOT) and a floating holiday (another great feat)...Stop already con la Pura mierd*.
CLEAN HOUSE NOW!!! DEMAND FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS. WE DESERVE BETTER THAN REPS AND BOARD MEMBERS USING OUR $$ FOR CARS AND NONSENSE...

No you retard. I’m neither. I’m a cop with a brain. Go educate yourself instead of talking garbage.

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 04:39 AM
No you retard. I’m neither. I’m a cop with a brain. Go educate yourself instead of talking garbage.

I have every reason to believe that you are Steadman Stahl writing. As such, you have no brain dude. Go see the wizard for one.

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 12:32 PM
I have every reason to believe that you are Steadman Stahl writing. As such, you have no brain dude. Go see the wizard for one.

And I have a reason to believe that your f%#king nuts and in need of help! Go seek some psycho

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 01:08 PM
And I have a reason to believe that your f%#king nuts and in need of help! Go seek some psycho

Steadman, Steadman, Steadman. “Your ....” is not proper English dude. Learn when to use your vs you’re.
While you’re at it learn when to use their vs there, and to make it more confusing when to use they’re.
Each word has completely different meanings Steadman.
Get on google and take a small tutorial to help you decide when to use which word. It’s really easy when you get the hang of it.

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 01:16 PM
Steadman, Steadman, Steadman. “Your ....” is not proper English dude. Learn when to use your vs you’re.
While you’re at it learn when to use their vs there, and to make it more confusing when to use they’re.
Each word has completely different meanings Steadman.
Get on google and take a small tutorial to help you decide when to use which word. It’s really easy when you get the hang of it.

Of course we are all Steadman. Look up psycho on google and you’ll discover a photo of you moron.

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 03:41 PM
Of course we are all Steadman. Look up psycho on google and you’ll discover a photo of you moron.

5% is what we deserve as god’s peace keepers!

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 08:11 PM
Hey Buddy/Pal/Guy
Still haven't answered my question?? We were promised fair elections bruh

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 08:15 PM

The PBA will end up getting nothing and say they tried...guess a salary of over $100,000 doesn't get you much nowadays...sad state of affairs...

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 11:20 PM
We need to charge the way the PBA gets paid. The exorbitant salary plus benefits on top of what they already get as officers does not provide any incentive to perform any more than the minimum so they can get reelected. PBA pay should be performed based... They should get paid a percentage on what they produce, just like salesmen. Take away all salary and benefits from the PBA and start over. After all, it's been years since the PBA has earned their keep.

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 11:48 PM
You don’t get it. Stead been Jenkins and David all enjoy perks that don’t even scratch the surface of what we all know. Yes the salaries are ridiculous. They have no incentive. We are quick to Blame the person at the top, But honestly they are all in on it if not then why is it that when something goes good the bathroom together. But Wonston makes a mistake Jenkins is the First one to point the finger and talk behind his back. Then they do BBQs and take pictures together. We have been waiting and waiting the time has come. Open up free elections why are they so scared. They cannot stand to lose the benefits, backdoor deals, vendors that come in and Give them kickbacks. Just think about one thing why would they have to buy $80,000 vehicles in the county gives in a vehicle. If the perks don’t matter and the membership does wire in the day and night fighting to do what’s good for the members. Like someone said in another post there one in the same.

Unregistered
03-02-2020, 12:26 AM
This was a post from December...hmmmm what an accurate post!

Prez, Evp, or VP. Stop defending your salaries.

Extra salary for what, you don’t do anything but throw parties & spend money...OUR Money!! You brag about the successes few & far in between.
This contract is a joke and you guys are clowns !

Unregistered
03-02-2020, 01:56 AM
this was a post from december...hmmmm what an accurate post!

Prez, evp, or vp. Stop defending your salaries.

Extra salary for what, you don’t do anything but throw parties & spend money...our money!! You brag about the successes few & far in between.
This contract is a joke and you guys are clowns !

start over!! Free and fair elections...two four year terms...

Unregistered
03-02-2020, 05:11 AM
it’s called the “Me too” clause. If the other departments get it; we just benefit. Read a little before posting sh*t guys.

Unregistered
03-02-2020, 05:28 AM
it’s called the “Me too” clause. If the other departments get it; we just benefit. Read a little before posting sh*t guys.

I’m other words what Steadman is saying: let the other unions, with backbone do the work and we just go for the ride, whatever that might be.
Yeah! That’s exactly why I pay dues- so my union sits on the sidelines. Pitiful

Unregistered
03-02-2020, 09:57 AM
I’m other words what Steadman is saying: let the other unions, with backbone do the work and we just go for the ride, whatever that might be.
Yeah! That’s exactly why I pay dues- so my union sits on the sidelines. Pitiful

More lies every contract has the me too clause to covert the flank the PBA is on it

Unregistered
03-02-2020, 10:32 AM
Me too clause brother, I got you and understand. Understand what WE the membership are saying. Based off what track record should we have ANY faith in the current PBA leadership? They didn't get us that 4% that was taken from us years ago ( please don't say different leadership then because Stahl WAS VP then also!!)
There absolutely, positively has to be a thorough and complete house cleaning of the current PBA.
FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS AS STAHL AND GREENWELL PROMISED WHEN THEY ASKED FOR OUR SUPPORT!!

Unregistered
03-02-2020, 01:07 PM
Me too clause brother, I got you and understand. Understand what WE the membership are saying. Based off what track record should we have ANY faith in the current PBA leadership? They didn't get us that 4% that was taken from us years ago ( please don't say different leadership then because Stahl WAS VP then also!!)
There absolutely, positively has to be a thorough and complete house cleaning of the current PBA.
FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS AS STAHL AND GREENWELL PROMISED WHEN THEY ASKED FOR OUR SUPPORT!!

And all that is discussed and negotiated in the upcoming contract. It has nothing to do with the 1%, which is the built in “me too”, verbiage.

Unregistered
03-02-2020, 01:56 PM
More lies every contract has the me too clause to covert the flank the PBA is on it

I really don’t understand what this means when you say covert the flank

Unregistered
03-02-2020, 02:02 PM
And all that is discussed and negotiated in the upcoming contract. It has nothing to do with the 1%, which is the built in “me too”, verbiage.

If it is built in "me too" verbiage...Why are we going to impasse over it?

Unregistered
03-02-2020, 04:50 PM
And all that is d iscussed and negotiated in the upcoming contract. It has nothing to do with the 1%, which is the built in “me too”, verbiage.

So....we are to wait and see what the current PBA leadership bargains for us. I would say fair enough, HOWEVER...if they come back and try to have us vote on some B.S. contract, then it is time the membership rise up and
DEMAND FAIR AND OPEN ELECTIONS, AS PROMISED BY STAHL/ GREENWELL

Unregistered
03-02-2020, 05:43 PM
If it is built in "me too" verbiage...Why are we going to impasse over it?

We are at an impasse over the Reopener. That’s what we are at an impasse for. Nothing else.

Unregistered
03-02-2020, 05:43 PM
So....we are to wait and see what the current PBA leadership bargains for us. I would say fair enough, HOWEVER...if they come back and try to have us vote on some B.S. contract, then it is time the membership rise up and

A completely agree with this statement.

Unregistered
03-02-2020, 09:50 PM

Just like Greenwell told us “never trust a
Politicians’ promise”. The very moment Greenwell ran for BP he became a politician and so never trust his comments about providing fair and open elections.
All a lie!!!!!!

Unregistered
03-02-2020, 10:15 PM
Just like Greenwell told us “never trust a
Politicians’ promise”. The very moment Greenwell ran for BP he became a politician and so never trust his comments about providing fair and open elections.
All a lie!!!!!!

I don’t think he ran for “BP” retard.

Unregistered
03-02-2020, 10:54 PM
I don’t think he ran for “BP” retard.

Damn Bro, that's how we treat each other?? Obviously a typo and we revert to name calling? We are better than that! The gentleman's point is still valid. STAHL/GREENWELL RAN ON FAIR AND OPEN ELECTIONS!! While not really getting into campaign promises, Trump has kept more of his campaign promises than our illustrious President and Vice President...impasse, reopened, me too clause, whatever verbage you want to put on it. They ALL need to go if they can not come through for the membership. Over twenty years of dues being misused is enough!!!!

Unregistered
03-03-2020, 12:24 AM
Stahlession:

When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.

Unregistered
03-03-2020, 12:26 AM
Damn Bro, that's how we treat each other?? Obviously a typo and we revert to name calling? We are better than that! The gentleman's point is still valid. STAHL/GREENWELL RAN ON FAIR AND OPEN ELECTIONS!! While not really getting into campaign promises, Trump has kept more of his campaign promises than our illustrious President and Vice President...impasse, reopened, me too clause, whatever verbage you want to put on it. They ALL need to go if they can not come through for the membership. Over twenty years of dues being misused is enough!!!!

Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.org

Unregistered
03-03-2020, 01:16 AM
Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.org
Wait...wait...wait...so...your calling a roll call room full of officers liars when Stahl and Greenwell promised free and fair elections? I don't know...I would say we are Socrates and Stahl and Greenwell __________....

Unregistered
03-03-2020, 01:40 AM
Wait...wait...wait...so...your calling a roll call room full of officers liars when Stahl and Greenwell promised free and fair elections? I don't know...I would say we are Socrates and Stahl and Greenwell __________....

Elections were very fair you guys lost even after trying to cheat!

Unregistered
03-03-2020, 02:25 AM

In Steadmans and Greenwell brains they convince themselves that they didn’t say all the things they did say. Yes, we are the fools for believing them but we can change it by making a change next election or switching unions. I already signed up with IUPA and will sign up to rid ourselves of really moronic self centered do nothings.

Unregistered
03-03-2020, 05:49 AM
In Steadmans and Greenwell brains they convince themselves that they didn’t say all the things they did say. Yes, we are the fools for believing them but we can change it by making a change next election or switching unions. I already signed up with IUPA and will sign up to rid ourselves of really moronic self centered do nothings.
Not looking to quit PBA, there is a absolute need for wholesale changes however. We cannot go on with the
Salaries these guys are getting paid AND then have the nerve to work football games at Hard Rock. Unacceptable. Period!

Unregistered
03-03-2020, 10:02 AM
Not looking to quit PBA, there is a absolute need for wholesale changes however. We cannot go on with the
Salaries these guys are getting paid AND then have the nerve to work football games at Hard Rock. Unacceptable. Period!

They do not get salaries, they get a stipend set many years ago under Rivera to cover the extra 20 hours a week they work. Like a crab in a barrel you whine from sidelines never getting in the game!

Unregistered
03-03-2020, 10:24 AM
They do not get salaries, they get a stipend set many years ago under Rivera to cover the extra 20 hours a week they work. Like a crab in a barrel you whine from sidelines never getting in the game!
Salary, stipend call it what you want. Does anyone really believe they deserve the six figure income they are taking from our dues??!!
Brother!! I would gladly get game!!
But guess what! We do not have nor would they allow free and fair elections!! They know they would be voted out!!!! Come on man!!
What is the PBA afraid of? Open it up as promised STAHL/Greenwell.

Unregistered
03-03-2020, 01:12 PM

Didn’t Steadman and David Greenwell day they would change things that John Rivera did. So now you want to keep the stipend huh. By the way Steadman, weren’t you the Exec VP when the stipend was put in place. Truth hurts huh.

Unregistered
03-03-2020, 02:58 PM

Stahl has never ever put in 20 extra hours a week. You’re lucky if he does 3 hours daily. And the same can be said for all of them.
But, it’s not just hours that bothers me, it’s success vs unsuccessful. Results vs rhetoric.
Stahls’ team is rhetoric up to now. Maybe it will change but no es bueno right now.

Unregistered
03-03-2020, 06:49 PM
Stahl has never ever put in 20 extra hours a week. You’re lucky if he does 3 hours daily. And the same can be said for all of them.
But, it’s not just hours that bothers me, it’s success vs unsuccessful. Results vs rhetoric.
Stahls’ team is rhetoric up to now. Maybe it will change but no es bueno right now.

Change is very much necessary

Unregistered
03-03-2020, 08:37 PM

All talk, no results at the memberships expense, sad, sad

Unregistered
03-03-2020, 11:08 PM
Stahl has been and continues to work 70 plus hours weekly ask any of the staff here. John Rivera was absentee and hired blanca and pablo to do his work and it caused him his job and destroyed his reputation/legacy.

Unregistered
03-03-2020, 11:28 PM
Stahl has been and continues to work 70 plus hours weekly ask any of the staff here. John Rivera was absentee and hired blanca and pablo to do his work and it caused him his job and destroyed his reputation/legacy.

How come I he secretary tells me no one is ever there when I call to discuss issues.

Unregistered
03-04-2020, 02:06 AM

How?? You call the PBA and ask for assistance and no one returns your call...ask any of the staff ? That report to Stahl? LOL..yes...let me say my boss is never around... clowns 🤡's

Unregistered
03-04-2020, 03:24 AM
Attention MDPD! Vote BS 2020!!!!

Unregistered
03-04-2020, 04:41 AM

Steadman there you go again lying. Why is it so difficult for you to face the facts and be truthful just once.
Not a single soul, including, and especially your closet friends believe that you out worked Rivera. He did more in sleep than you did awake. And, that’s why he is the epitome of success and you are not. I was around during those days and your rightfully earned the name Casper the ghost among others that I cannot writer here.

Unregistered
03-04-2020, 09:52 AM
Steadman there you go again lying. Why is it so difficult for you to face the facts and be truthful just once.
Not a single soul, including, and especially your closet friends believe that you out worked Rivera. He did more in sleep than you did awake. And, that’s why he is the epitome of success and you are not. I was around during those days and your rightfully earned the name Casper the ghost among others that I cannot writer here.

Again more blanca lies! John Rivera retired on duty about 2008 officially in 2011. Blanca was his avatar / sock puppet but actually smarter than John. Her problem was she was greedy and had no cop knowledge and ruined his reputation/ legacy.

Unregistered
03-04-2020, 12:17 PM
Again more blanca lies! John Rivera retired on duty about 2008 officially in 2011. Blanca was his avatar / sock puppet but actually smarter than John. Her problem was she was greedy and had no cop knowledge and ruined his reputation/ legacy.

Who cares!! The issue is THEY ALL NEED TO GO!! Rivera is gone, Stahl was there for the b.s. including the stipend. Greenwell lied about fair and open elections....they all need to go, start over....let the membership vote!

Unregistered
03-04-2020, 12:21 PM

I bet she knew more about police work than Stahl will ever know. And, she was no con artist like Steve Shiver and Steadmans best friend. She was no drug addict like Steve Shiver, Steadmans best friend. She was no FBI informants, like Steadmans hand picked selection.
And, she was no convicted felon like Steadmans other best buddy.
I know Steadman grows a set on this site but would never ever have the guts to tell Kevin not even a portion of what he writes here.

Unregistered
03-04-2020, 12:32 PM
Who cares!! The issue is THEY ALL NEED TO GO!! Rivera is gone, Stahl was there for the b.s. including the stipend. Greenwell lied about fair and open elections....they all need to go, start over....let the membership vote!

Unregistered
03-05-2020, 02:30 AM

Pan con pinga y se acabó el pan!!!

Unregistered
03-05-2020, 12:06 PM
Pan con pinga y se acabó el pan!!!

Bueno entonces tráeme el bollo tuyo

Unregistered
03-06-2020, 05:48 PM
Why is the PBA trying to bury this thread??

Unregistered
03-06-2020, 10:52 PM
The answer is pretty obvious.

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 01:20 AM
Why is the PBA trying to bury this thread??

Reopener ?? Seems like that'll be 1%
Stop trying to bury the thread PBA.
Vote them out!! Free elections

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 03:42 AM
We demand transparency PBA

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 01:07 PM
We demand transparency PBA

Why hasn’t PLEA done anything in this ir made a statement????

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 01:16 PM

Steady: please rewrite this so we can understand what it is you are trying to say.

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 06:04 PM

Where are you PLEA????? Where is our money??

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 06:45 PM
Where are you PLEA????? Where is our money??

When we take over we will not be a failure like Steadman Stahl and his bunch of clowns. We will get you decent wage increases for ALL.
Any other questions Steadman?

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 07:51 PM
When we take over we will not be a failure like Steadman Stahl and his bunch of clowns. We will get you decent wage increases for ALL.
Any other questions Steadman?

Yes. Keeping Dream beeeeeeotch!!!!

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 08:20 PM
Yes. Keeping Dream beeeeeeotch!!!!

And you keep losing sleep scamming puss

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 08:34 PM
And you keep losing sleep scamming puss

Not even close Gorda Domingo! Although some of us in the PBA are planning to take over your organization BUT you’ll be gone very sooooooooon! Lol

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 09:45 PM
Not even close Gorda Domingo! Although some of us in the PBA are planning to take over your organization BUT you’ll be gone very sooooooooon! Lol

Ok Steadman. Have you seen pictures of yourself lately? Your stomach surgery seems like a waste.

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 09:55 PM
Ok Steadman. Have you seen pictures of yourself lately? Your stomach surgery seems like a waste.

At least Stahl can see his balls with that stomach rather than that vagina in between your legs Domingo. PLEA is a JOKE!

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 10:29 PM
So, let’s not get side tracked on the topic Steadman. When are You going to give Gimenez an award in a last ditch desperate attempt to get more than 1%.*
Btw we called you out on your offer to Gimenez of the 1% but you saw the
Members reaction and changed courses. We noticed

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 10:35 PM
So, let’s not get side tracked on the topic Steadman. When are You going to give Gimenez an award in a last ditch desperate attempt to get more than 1%.*
Btw we called you out on your offer to Gimenez of the 1% but you saw the
Members reaction and changed courses. We noticed

Stahl has been same since day one you mying losers have nothing but misinformation! We are at impasse labor law governs the process!

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 10:46 PM
Stahl has been same since day one you mying losers have nothing but misinformation! We are at impasse labor law governs the process!

That’s part of your narcissistic personality Steadman. You think You haven’t changed. You think you’re better than everyone else and that no one should criticize you. You want and hunger the attention but you have changed. You just struggle admitting it.

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 11:28 PM
At least Stahl can see his balls with that stomach rather than that vagina in between your legs Domingo. PLEA is a JOKE!

Ain’t that the truth!!! Amen!

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 03:23 AM
1% raise = free and fair elections please

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 10:04 AM

Elections have been and will be free and fair you are too lazy to put the work in to run

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 10:50 AM
Elections have been and will be free and fair you are too lazy to put the work in to run

I must be a Steadman clone then

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 10:17 PM

Free and fair you say?? How? You have to be a rep 1st, then a board member for 5 years...oh and by the way, talk is the board in an attempt to make sure they get their turn at running for president do not want anyone with less than 5 years on to run! WTF??
This is free and fair? Come on man, stop...LET ANYONE WHO WANTS TO RUN BE ALLOWED TO!!!

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 11:13 PM
Free and fair you say?? How? You have to be a rep 1st, then a board member for 5 years...oh and by the way, talk is the board in an attempt to make sure they get their turn at running for president do not want anyone with less than 5 years on to run! WTF??
This is free and fair? Come on man, stop...LET ANYONE WHO WANTS TO RUN BE ALLOWED TO!!!

Are they afraid to all be voted out?

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 02:23 AM
Are they afraid to all be voted out?

Steadman and company are most certainly afraid of losing their lavish lifestyle

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 01:56 PM

Pure B.S. PBA.... Stahl is afraid of losing his truck

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 07:32 PM

You got your one percent young man, hope that'll hold you over till 2024...ohhhh yeah, don't forget that floating holiday 🤣

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 07:40 PM
You got your one percent young man, hope that'll hold you over till 2024...ohhhh yeah, don't forget that floating holiday 🤣

Wow! Thanks. That should make a huge difference in my lifestyle

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 04:46 AM
Labor laws do govern the process, correct....however that same process screwed us out of four percent (under Rivera and Stahl) and one percent mow

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 09:32 AM
Didn't they both say it would open up??

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 12:09 PM
Labor laws do govern the process, correct....however that same process screwed us out of four percent (under Rivera and Stahl) and one percent mow

“Mow” ???????????

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 02:53 PM
“Mow” ???????????
Come on, a typo requires twelve question marks? Simpleton

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 04:41 PM
Come on, a typo requires twelve question marks? Simpleton

It was eleven.

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 09:25 PM
It was eleven.
Glad you can count my brotha, maybe you should've been a teacher and not a cop, then maybe you could explain to the rest of us how 11-10= the 1%raise the PBA is getting us.

P.S. don't forget that lovely floating holiday 🤣🤣

Unregistered
03-12-2020, 03:24 AM
What is beyond sad is that the PBA head cannot speak, write, or count. He cannot say the pledge of allegiance without screwing it up. And. Supposedly he represents our best interests. God help us all!

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 12:55 PM
Where are we on contract negotiations? PBA where is our 5% raise?

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 02:47 PM
Where is any raise? Since Steadman is best buds with Gimenez we should get $$$. And, more so than the other
Units who are not buds with him. Steadman is sure to deliver soon.

Unregistered
06-17-2020, 10:16 AM
Crickets, crickets, crickets. That’s the sound of the men working on the chain gang.
Steadman transparency is nowhere to be found