PDA

View Full Version : This is embarrassing

Unregistered
02-29-2020, 03:00 AM
I look at this sometimes. I am embarrassed by these posts. The attacks on one another. From the sheriff to the deputies to the dispatchers. Geez!! We all work for the same department. I mean really!! Some of us are not nice to one another. Just nasty. I know this is going to be met with some thrilling comments. I am embarrassed for all of us. This site is sad. I get this is a public web site and there are people out there who can say whatever they wish. But then there is us. And us is us. And no one can do what we do. It all starts with the 911 call to the time we end with writing the report and getting the case filed. We are all striving to be the veteran. Sometime this site is just tiring with the petty ante bs.

My 2¢

Unregistered
02-29-2020, 07:06 AM
Suck a ****

Unregistered
02-29-2020, 09:50 AM
It all starts with the 911 call to the time we end with writing the report and getting the case filed.
And some along that timeline are apparently more equal than others.

Unregistered
02-29-2020, 03:40 PM
Suck a ****

What are you sucking you fat pig! Guys probably love your mouth on them! SHUT UP!

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 01:18 PM
I look at this sometimes. I am embarrassed by these posts. The attacks on one another. From the sheriff to the deputies to the dispatchers. Geez!! We all work for the same department. I mean really!! Some of us are not nice to one another. Just nasty. I know this is going to be met with some thrilling comments. I am embarrassed for all of us. This site is sad. I get this is a public web site and there are people out there who can say whatever they wish. But then there is us. And us is us. And no one can do what we do. It all starts with the 911 call to the time we end with writing the report and getting the case filed. We are all striving to be the veteran. Sometime this site is just tiring with the petty ante bs.

My 2¢

Couldn't agree more. Im sure the rants come from battered deputies who aren't respected enough. The site is used to show there low self esteem and hatred for each other.

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 07:26 PM
Deputies yesterday still afraid to do there jobs...

This is what happens when a Sheriff fires someone every time that they take police action!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B9In9UNFrUj/?igshid=63dmy8r3ytcb

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 08:16 PM
Deputies yesterday still afraid to do there jobs...

This is what happens when a Sheriff fires someone every time that they take police action!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B9In9UNFrUj/?igshid=63dmy8r3ytcb

what an entitled piece of shit

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 11:54 PM

My 2¢

Blame the inconsiderate, self entitlement, all about me people we have in this agency that don’t and will never get it. We can start with the command we have in place. We can work our way down to some Sgt’s. All looking out for themselves while patting you in the back.

Unregistered
03-02-2020, 12:36 AM
Blame the inconsiderate, self entitlement, all about me people we have in this agency that don’t and will never get it. We can start with the command we have in place. We can work our way down to some Sgt’s. All looking out for themselves while patting you in the back.

What don’t you get?

We all work for the same department. As a matter of fact, if someone is a police officer, they do the same job as us. So what don’t you get? When you put on that vest and that uniform, we are all the same. There is no blame with us. We are us. No one else can do what we do. When we show up, who is going to solve the problem.

No one else.

When the 911 call comes out, do you go? I’ll bet you do. And who do you get the call from, the dispatcher. And if it is an emergency call, they know it and they feel it too.

So, You gotta ask yourself why. Why do you respond to a 911? Do you speed? There is another why. It’s simple, you want to help someone. Otherwise you would quit.

So all this crap you posted, it’s crap.

So, what don’t you get? Why are you the one trying to put a wedge in here. Jump on board my friend. You are one of us. Stripes, bars, no rank, stars, when it comes down to it, we all swore one thing, and the same thing, serve the public. Protect the many, not the few. As a matter of fact, protect all.

So what don’t you get. Again, my 2¢.
I have spent all of my allowance. You all have fun now.