PDA

View Full Version : Insurance Fraud

Unregistered
02-28-2020, 04:45 AM
Well, I sarge what happened. I will just call it greed.

Unregistered
02-28-2020, 05:52 AM
I’d suggest ya leave this one alone for now...

Unregistered
02-28-2020, 04:41 PM
I’d suggest ya leave this one alone for now...

Why's that?

Unregistered
02-28-2020, 09:55 PM
Because you are being a giddy gossip spreading tool. That high horse you're sitting on might just buck you off sport...

Unregistered
02-29-2020, 01:46 AM
If not committing the world's dumbest felony puts me on a high horse, well, I guess you can call me pale rider.

Unregistered
02-29-2020, 02:00 AM
Let me guess, he has hot ass, high maintenance wife, new house,two young kids and owns 2 high price new vehicles. He used to have a boat he was sorry that he bought. Thats ok, I like my high insurance rates I pay because of guys like this..

Unregistered
02-29-2020, 02:14 PM
He is a ****y ass clown. You reap what you sow. Will be terminated real soon.

Unregistered
02-29-2020, 09:03 PM
FSS 817.234 is a very interesting read.

Unregistered
03-02-2020, 09:21 PM
If not committing the world's dumbest felony puts me on a high horse, well, I guess you can call me pale rider.

And yet your balls aren’t big enough to post without the “unregistered” username. Sit down and shut up. Get a life while you’re down there.

Unregistered
03-02-2020, 10:10 PM
It’s called Karma he treated people like crap. Just ask any PO he ever had.

Unregistered
03-02-2020, 10:39 PM
Guy's, I would just let this thing go. I'm a retiree but my wife works and was directly involved from the insurance side. She didn't know he worked at TPD and there was nothing different she could have done if she had known. It's not good for the Sgt and I will leave it at that. This is from someone married to someone with 1st hand account.

With that said, what has bothered me for years is the amount of issues involving TPD personnel with double digit years of service. It happened to officers I knew from my from my time and it continues today. If it were a rookie, you could blow it off a lot easier than a 15 or 20 year member. It's a blight to all of us from us grey beards to our current brothers and sisters. Whether you like the person or not or if you thought he was a good guy or not doesn't matter. It hurts us all just the same

Unregistered
03-03-2020, 04:13 AM
I’m not hurt not in the least. He is a scum bag criminal and a disgrace to the badge. Sgt because he is the DC”s boy.

Unregistered
03-04-2020, 06:11 AM
I’m not hurt not in the least. He is a scum bag criminal and a disgrace to the badge. Sgt because he is the DC”s boy.

What I mean about hurt is the public perception of all leos not personally

Unregistered
03-04-2020, 09:16 PM
Guy's, I would just let this thing go. I'm a retiree but my wife works and was directly involved from the insurance side. She didn't know he worked at TPD and there was nothing different she could have done if she had known. It's not good for the Sgt and I will leave it at that. This is from someone married to someone with 1st hand account.

With that said, what has bothered me for years is the amount of issues involving TPD personnel with double digit years of service. It happened to officers I knew from my from my time and it continues today. If it were a rookie, you could blow it off a lot easier than a 15 or 20 year member. It's a blight to all of us from us grey beards to our current brothers and sisters. Whether you like the person or not or if you thought he was a good guy or not doesn't matter. It hurts us all just the same

What it is the point of this post? You are retired, why don’t you “Let this thing go” and stop trolling a freaking LEO message board. Go golf. Go fish. Go play with this “directly involved” wife of yours. Other than letting us know your wife has intimate knowledge of the most poorly planned and least thought out crime of this century why bother posting on here? Now get your butt to Golden Corral, it almost time for the early bird!

Unregistered
03-04-2020, 11:39 PM
And yet your balls aren’t big enough to post without the “unregistered” username. Sit down and shut up. Get a life while you’re down there.

Calm down tough guy.... the entire point of LEO affairs was the anonymity. So why don’t you “sit down and shut up”. Go check on your boat...

Unregistered
03-06-2020, 04:21 AM

Somebody doesn't have balls big enough to come out in support of a dirty cop without the "unregistered" username. Weird. You sound hard AF though, so you got that going for you.

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 12:13 AM
What it is the point of this post? You are retired, why don’t you “Let this thing go” and stop trolling a freaking LEO message board. Go golf. Go fish. Go play with this “directly involved” wife of yours. Other than letting us know your wife has intimate knowledge of the most poorly planned and least thought out crime of this century why bother posting on here? Now get your butt to Golden Corral, it almost time for the early bird!

My point was to provide information to some people that may have had some interest in knowing. If you had no interest in knowing, maybe you should let it go. The disrespect in general I have seen with a few people from the current generation of officers is beyond what I ever thought possible. As a young officer in my time, we at least showed some respect to a guy/gal that did 20+ years and and hoped to be in their shoes one day. Maybe some day you will make it to retirement and have the maturity to then understand my point. Just so you know, I don't go to Golden Corral nor do I golf. I teach firearms training to civilians and future leos.

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 09:34 PM
He's wife's boyfriend told on him.

Unregistered
04-06-2020, 04:56 PM
Did this clown get fired? Or is he still riding the desk for ever?

Unregistered
04-07-2020, 02:52 AM

He walked.

Unregistered
04-07-2020, 04:31 PM

Wanna know what this “clown” is doing? He’s waiting. He’s waiting for you to get up the courage to say your peace within arm’s reach of his fists. He’s got nothing to lose now. So any decision you make to speak your mind will have consequences. The clown is ready to introduce you to the circus of life and pain. Be sure you’re ready to pay those consequences. Be ready...

Unregistered
04-07-2020, 07:07 PM

Let it go? The most ironic comment in LEO affairs History. What a jackass

Unregistered
04-07-2020, 08:05 PM
I think the pervious "fists of fire" post is a close runner up.

Unregistered
04-08-2020, 05:24 AM
Wanna know what this “clown” is doing? He’s waiting. He’s waiting for you to get up the courage to say your peace within arm’s reach of his fists. He’s got nothing to lose now. So any decision you make to speak your mind will have consequences. The clown is ready to introduce you to the circus of life and pain. Be sure you’re ready to pay those consequences. Be ready...

I wish you would blow me.

Unregistered
04-09-2020, 05:59 PM

Calm down tough guy... we know you don’t have a job to risk anymore but geez... lay off the WWE intro speech there Stone Cold

Unregistered
04-09-2020, 06:20 PM
Calm down tough guy... we know you don’t have a job to risk anymore but geez... lay off the WWE intro speech there Stone Cold
Epic humor. Ahahahhahahahaha. Hilarious.

Unregistered
04-09-2020, 06:22 PM
The circus of life and pain. Total HCSO dipshit.

Unregistered
04-09-2020, 06:24 PM
I’m going to introduce YOU to my Nutsack.

Unregistered
04-09-2020, 08:35 PM

The last thing he needs is another charge, it will hurt his attempt at getting P.T.I.

Unregistered
04-14-2020, 03:12 AM

A retired officer has more right to be on this board than a millennial rookie. Get some time under your belt and less wetness behind your ears then you can have an opinion.

Unregistered
04-14-2020, 03:14 AM

So you are saying that a grown man with anger issues and a mind that uses violence to resolve issues is carrying a gun in public? Maybe his employment should be questioned.