PDA

View Full Version : Last straw Joe Hall

Unregistered
02-26-2020, 03:36 AM
https://www.theledger.com/news/20200225/bartow-officer-retires-after-allegations-of-racial-slur

Unregistered
02-26-2020, 11:18 AM
I didn’t see a comment from the admin in the article.

Unregistered
02-26-2020, 06:26 PM
Its hard to make comments when you covered up things and lied.

Unregistered
02-26-2020, 08:16 PM
Looks like the vodoo doll curse Bennett put on Taglirini a few years ago backfired on him! Lololol

Unregistered
02-27-2020, 01:16 PM
What did Bennett really say?

Unregistered
02-27-2020, 03:22 PM
What did Bennett really say?

Ask Tag or Franchetti they were present.

Unregistered
02-27-2020, 05:24 PM
Bennett’s laziness and negativity finally caught up to him. You would think with over 30 years in law-enforcement you would know that the agency doesn’t revolve around you and you may have to stay in an emergency situation. He was known to fly off the handle if he didn’t get his way or he had to stay one minute past 1830. Bottom line is he didn’t like to work and was more concerned about being off than serving the citizens. How did that work out for you buddy? Bye felicia

Unregistered
02-28-2020, 11:24 AM
why can’t the admin doing anything correctly? Why try to cover up what really happened?!

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 09:06 PM
Velez, Broome, Bennett, Arribas, Perry... All under bi-polar Joe's watch! Get off your lazy butts officers and pack city hall and speak against Joe. You have a union that is sitting around doing nothing! How about a vote of no confidence?

Unregistered
03-03-2020, 02:04 PM
Tag and Joe conspired to hide the wrong. Good for the officer who shined light on their dirty deeds.

Unregistered
03-03-2020, 05:11 PM
Yikes! A mole among the ranks telling department business is not good!

Unregistered
03-04-2020, 11:13 AM
As a law enforcement agency you must first police your own. Great job to the officer brave enough time shed light on the situation.

Unregistered
03-04-2020, 01:44 PM
As a law enforcement agency you must first police your own. Great job to the officer brave enough time shed light on the situation.

I agree. Bennet should of been fired for his comments not just guven a reprimand with no mention of the disgusting comment. Kudos to the officer who stood up and brought this injustice to light.

Unregistered
04-04-2020, 10:22 PM
We all know AW “brought it to light”. The one who is constantly blaming “racism” as the reason she’s not the deputy chief already. Gimme a break. She’s been here four years and has done nothing.

Unregistered
04-04-2020, 10:43 PM
Regardless who brought it to light. Joe messes that up and should be held accountable!!!!! He doesn’t get a free pass regardless of the motivation that brought it forward. If it’s wrong-it’s wrong!!!

Unregistered
04-04-2020, 11:59 PM
Not everything is racist. Bennet was wrong, no denying that. Doesn’t make him racist. His black girlfriend would say otherwise, but facts don’t matter to you, do they?

Unregistered
04-05-2020, 10:32 AM
Not everything is racist. Bennet was wrong, no denying that. Doesn’t make him racist. His black girlfriend would say otherwise, but facts don’t matter to you, do they?

So calling people f’ing “n”. Isn’t racist?!? Please explain that to me so it’s logical. Thanks

Unregistered
04-05-2020, 12:55 PM
So calling people f’ing “n”. Isn’t racist?!? Please explain that to me so it’s logical. Thanks

I’m interest in the explanation as well. Please respond.

Unregistered
04-05-2020, 05:31 PM
Ask your new Sergeant she was best friends with him AW.

Unregistered
04-05-2020, 11:26 PM
Ask your new Sergeant she was best friends with him AW.
So you’re deflecting and not answering the inquiry. Sounds about right

Unregistered
04-06-2020, 03:33 PM
What Bennett said was defenitely biased and racist. The sad thing is he was mad just because he could not get off early, causing him to make such an awful staement. People like that have no place in law enforcement where a persons race, gender, ect. do play into decisions. If it was AW, I applaud her for standing up for what is right. If it was not for her, Bennett may very well gotten away with only a reprimand that made no mention of the racist statement.

Bennett is gone and rightly so. What is cocerning is the fact that a Sgt and a Chief almost got away with trying to hide an Officers wrong. Sadly nothing will probably happen to them.

Unregistered
04-06-2020, 04:32 PM
What Bennett said was defenitely biased and racist. The sad thing is he was mad just because he could not get off early, causing him to make such an awful staement. People like that have no place in law enforcement where a persons race, gender, ect. do play into decisions. If it was AW, I applaud her for standing up for what is right. If it was not for her, Bennett may very well gotten away with only a reprimand that made no mention of the racist statement.

Bennett is gone and rightly so. What is cocerning is the fact that a Sgt and a Chief almost got away with trying to hide an Officers wrong. Sadly nothing will probably happen to them.

Agreed. It’s my understanding that the TAG told the chief what happened and it was 100% the chiefs decision to issue the reprimand. Tag doesn’t have the authority to terminate Bennet. That rest solely on the Chief, who once again, failed to act. Tag would merely be a witness in proceedings to terminate the chief by the CM.

Unregistered
04-07-2020, 11:06 AM
The above statement is right on point.

Unregistered
04-07-2020, 05:32 PM
Proceedings to terminate the chief, yeah like that’s ever going to happen.

Unregistered
04-07-2020, 10:54 PM
Proceedings to terminate the chief, yeah like that’s ever going to happen.

Agreed. CM ain’t gonna do sh^% although he should!!!!

Unregistered
04-07-2020, 11:38 PM
Well Mr. Coward. You are the most racist POS that has ever walked the streets of POLK County. I say let’s get some gorillas together and throw some more bananas at the police department. That was so classy for a racist POS. I say next let’s get some watermelon and fried chicken and throw at city hall. I will be glad to meet you there to share in your enjoyment.

Unregistered
04-08-2020, 12:15 AM
Well Mr. Coward. You are the most racist POS that has ever walked the streets of POLK County. I say let’s get some gorillas together and throw some more bananas at the police department. That was so classy for a racist POS. I say next let’s get some watermelon and fried chicken and throw at city hall. I will be glad to meet you there to share in your enjoyment.

Wow, someone is showing their true colors tonight.

Unregistered
04-08-2020, 12:20 AM
Just showing the truth

Unregistered
04-08-2020, 02:33 AM

Wow Bennett thats pretty uncalled for!

Unregistered
04-08-2020, 02:42 AM
I’ve heard each and everyone of you complain about what a worthless Chief JH is. At least Mr. Cowart had the guts to try and oust JH. You guys are too lazy, as I still have not seen any of you pack city hall or organize a vote of no confidence.

Unregistered
04-08-2020, 09:59 AM
If that were to be done they would fire JH, and send in PCSO. Sometimes it’s better to just be here and *****.

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 04:46 PM
So did Hall get away with this? Was it once again swept under the rug?

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 06:42 PM
I’ve heard each and everyone of you complain about what a worthless Chief JH is. At least Mr. Cowart had the guts to try and oust JH. You guys are too lazy, as I still have not seen any of you pack city hall or organize a vote of no confidence.

Lol Cowart don’t have the guts, he’s just another raciest want to be pastor. He has demanded that Bartow fill the Captains spot with a black man. It shouldn’t be a color issue, it should be someone who is qualified and that’s it.

Unregistered
05-02-2020, 12:27 PM
Well Bartow doesn’t have any black male officers available to fill that spot so he can wish all he wants. The more serious question is WHY doesn’t bartow have any black male officers?

Unregistered
05-03-2020, 05:30 AM
Sanders quit...twice, DC moved back to Broward where he said from the start he was going, DB likes little girls and should have been in jail, and Slade ended up in jail. Those are just a few of the recent BMs Bartow has hired that left. The opportunity is there, but there aren’t applicants to replace them. Whose fault is that? Bartow consistently caters to the black community for applicants.

Unregistered
07-03-2020, 05:39 PM
Wanna dig deep into JH's secrets, check with his first wife. He ain't an angel.

Unregistered
07-03-2020, 08:04 PM
JH is gone, someone else’s problem now.

Unregistered
08-18-2020, 05:02 AM
Anyone know what JH is doing now?

Unregistered
08-20-2020, 04:40 AM
My guess is somewhere not here being worthless. Like was said above ... someone else’s problem now. Good riddance

Unregistered
08-26-2020, 10:14 PM
The reason we dont get good applicants is because the good ones go to higher paying agencys.
Think about it.