PDA

View Full Version : Russ Diperna Joins Team Al Pollack

Unregistered
02-26-2020, 01:31 AM
Going to get good now, heading to the store for more popcorn!!!!

Unregistered
02-26-2020, 01:48 AM

I was hoping for the fat jailer to come back...he's hot

Unregistered
02-26-2020, 01:59 AM
Russ is brilliant smarter than anyone at BSO, bye bye mumbles

Unregistered
02-26-2020, 02:16 AM
Russ is brilliant smarter than anyone at BSO, bye bye mumbles

Ah come on Jew boy has a couple of out of work fat jailers and two unemployed black preachers.

Unregistered
02-26-2020, 02:22 AM
Little Scott is not at his boy, he was born Jewish but he is now Christian, Broward County Judge done with a little Scotty boy

Unregisteredhadtobe
02-26-2020, 02:44 AM
You knew it was just a matter of time. Russ can’t stand Israel. And now he runs under the cover of his boss, who’s one of the most power men in the world. Not that Russ will have any influence. But definitely make for great entertainment. Because Russ will say and do only what we wish to do. He doesn’t have to worry about his job.

Unregistered
02-26-2020, 04:41 AM
You knew it was just a matter of time. Russ can’t stand Israel. And now he runs under the cover of his boss, who’s one of the most power men in the world. Not that Russ will have any influence. But definitely make for great entertainment. Because Russ will say and do only what we wish to do. He doesn’t have to worry about his job.

No doubt. I hope he shows up at the IUPA event and hammer’s Israel. You cant make this sh*t up folks!!

Unregistered
02-26-2020, 01:58 PM

I wonder what job was promised to Russ? That's the only reason he's here. It's always been what's in it for him. Next it will be Bailen.

Unregisteredreally
02-26-2020, 02:39 PM
I wonder what job was promised to Russ? That's the only reason he's here. It's always been what's in it for him. Next it will be Bailen.

There’s only one thing Russ wants. That’s to see that Scott Israel does not get elected. He couldn’t care about anything else. It was Russ who was so adamant that the governor remove Israel. That doesn’t seem like someone who wants a job.

Unregistered
02-26-2020, 02:47 PM
There’s only one thing Russ wants. That’s to see that Scott Israel does not get elected. He couldn’t care about anything else. It was Russ who was so adamant that the governor remove Israel. That doesn’t seem like someone who wants a job.

I’m with Russ, it is a public service in itself to keep that that shoplifting cretin out of office!

Unregistered
02-26-2020, 03:15 PM

"So adamant"??? You mean the despicable scumbag rat who violated his responsibility to the sheriff he was serving and leaked everything to Jeff Bell and Roger Stone?

Unregistered
02-26-2020, 03:22 PM
Ah come on Jew boy has a couple of out of work fat jailers and two unemployed black preachers.

The "unemployed" black preachers are not "unemployed" You guys do realize they are very well paid by Scott right? When the money runs out they are gone

Unregisteredlaughable
02-26-2020, 03:46 PM
"So adamant"??? You mean the despicable scumbag rat who violated his responsibility to the sheriff he was serving and leaked everything to Jeff Bell and Roger Stone?

This post has to be Scott Israel. Because he’s the only one who blames everyone else for his downfall. So Scott, tell us what Russ was telling Stone and Bell. Please tell us. What, that your people were incompetent. Lol. Did we really need Russ to tell us anything. Hahahah

Unregistered
02-27-2020, 03:03 AM
Russ has nothing to gain except satisfaction.
He has moved on to a lucrative position out of state. He gets great pleasure of setting the record straight. Israel doesn't care about the Green, only Scott J. Israel. Russ is making his rounds letting the people know the truth about this amazing leader.
Team Pollock 100,%

Unregistered
02-28-2020, 07:55 AM
Scott Israel's name will never make it on the ballot! All his lies and BS will start rolling out slowly! Can't wait to see the spin he is going to put on the issue with Brett and the bat! Israel's name may be on paper but most likely on the Broward County Court Docket!
Civil Circuit and Criminal Court. The truth always comes out!

Unregistered
02-28-2020, 11:23 AM
Scott Israel's name will never make it on the ballot! All his lies and BS will start rolling out slowly! Can't wait to see the spin he is going to put on the issue with Brett and the bat! Israel's name may be on paper but most likely on the Broward County Court Docket!
Civil Circuit and Criminal Court. The truth always comes out!

Pollock would know the truth ....... cuz he was the one who told Israel "I'll handle it boss" and then it got Peterson to downgrade it.

Unregistered
02-28-2020, 10:28 PM
Hey moron if you want the truth just asked. The day of the bat incident at MSD Israel call Peterson and asked if he needed a lawyer. Peterson replied no worries I will handle, I got you covered during the telephone conversation. It’s recorded on Peterson phone bill and coming out in the up coming court hearings and Depo’s. The lawyer are aware of this. The case was down graded to an Information report only and hidden for a long time but was found by good employees not willing to cover up are lie. Israel had a team of IA detectives with Dale trying to find the leak but was unsuccessful. Pollock knew nothing about it and has given a statement already to lawyers representing the families. Their’s a lot more to come. Some in IA and other units tried to coverup for Mumble. Get your POPCORN!!!!!

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 06:17 AM
Russ, your man boobs are becoming more noticeable. The juice isn’t working anymore. Go back to New Yawk and wait to die.

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 06:48 AM
He has moved on to a lucrative position out of state. He gets great pleasure of setting the record straight. Israel doesn't care about the Green, only Scott J. Israel. Russ is making his rounds letting the people know the truth about this amazing leader.
Team Pollock 100,%
Your dreaming moron. Russ was fired for being a dirty cop and trying to protect a felon and career criminal for a burglary. The SAO reports he trashed the victim and tampered with the witness. I guess he can't stand being a nobody so he rats out people who helped his career. So Pollock knows Russ has nothing to offer anyone after being fired by two sheriff's and quickly dumped by temporary.

Unregisteredoman
03-01-2020, 01:11 PM
Your dreaming moron. Russ was fired for being a dirty cop and trying to protect a felon and career criminal for a burglary. The SAO reports he trashed the victim and tampered with the witness. I guess he can't stand being a nobody so he rats out people who helped his career. So Pollock knows Russ has nothing to offer anyone after being fired by two sheriff's and quickly dumped by temporary.

Ok, If this makes you sleep better. Lol

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 02:27 PM
Team Pollock 100,%
Well I think if Pollock needs a half wit phoney who only spoke up about Scott pandering to Muslim scumbags, AFTER he was kicked out of his cushy no show job, and a spineless dirty cop investigated and fired for witness tampering and perjury, then Russ is his boy.! Lmfao

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 02:44 PM
Well I think if Pollock needs a half wit phoney who only spoke up about Scott pandering to Muslim scumbags, AFTER he was kicked out of his cushy no show job, and a spineless dirty cop investigated and fired for witness tampering and perjury, then Russ is his boy.! Lmfao

If this was true, should he have been arrested?

Unregisteredand
03-01-2020, 02:54 PM

And how did he land a job with a former White House cabinet member?
Poor Scotty boy. Russ will inflict a lot of damage in his campaign, or what’s left of his campaign. Lol

Unregistered
03-02-2020, 11:35 PM
Dirty cop terminated by BSO for witness tampering lost his appeals and his Certification. Lmfao! Pathetic Russ failed at every job he ever had! Now he can RAT OUT Alvin in a future article after he gets terminated a fourth time! Russ was told to resign from NYP D for leaking police Intel to his wanna be gangster friend! Give me a break.

Unregisteredwowowow
03-03-2020, 12:56 AM
Dirty cop terminated by BSO for witness tampering lost his appeals and his Certification. Lmfao! Pathetic Russ failed at every job he ever had! Now he can RAT OUT Alvin in a future article after he gets terminated a fourth time! Russ was told to resign from NYP D for leaking police Intel to his wanna be gangster friend! Give me a break.

WOW, you have a talented gift for writing with a great imagination. Sleep tight, no Broward County tax payer dollars paying your salary. lololololo Poor Scotty Boy

Unregistered
03-03-2020, 01:34 AM
And how did he land a job with a former White House cabinet member?
Poor Scotty boy. Russ will inflict a lot of damage in his campaign, or what’s left of his campaign. Lol

Bannon was never in the cabinet. He was an advisor. And then he got pushed out of the White House for leaking. Since then he's tried to start some al-right fascist training academy in Italy (https://www.ft.com/content/d38ffde2-6bf6-11e9-a9a5-351eeaef6d84). So he's just some nut job loser now. And Russ is or was his coffee boy-flunky-bodyguard. Big whoopdee doo.

Unregisteredwhat
03-03-2020, 03:10 AM
Bannon was never in the cabinet. He was an advisor. And then he got pushed out of the White House for leaking. Since then he's tried to start some al-right fascist training academy in Italy (https://www.ft.com/content/d38ffde2-6bf6-11e9-a9a5-351eeaef6d84). So he's just some nut job loser now. And Russ is or was his coffee boy-flunky-bodyguard. Big whoopdee doo.

Nut job loser?? You can’t be that delusional. Oh wait, you’re probably one of those Israel supporters. The worst sheriff in American history. Steve Bannon the man who everyone knows got Trump elected. Some nut job. Yes, and he’s such a loser, that every network has him on theirs shows because their rating go way up. Yes, some loser. I can’t even imagine your accomplishments compared to the nut job loser. Oh well, bad news for you, Scott Israel will not be coming back this fall, which means you will not be in the payroll. And Russ, he’s with one of the most powerful men in the world. Or, some nut job loser who every populist, nationalist World leader consults for advice. Why don’t you respond and tell us what you do??? Hahahahahah

Unregistered
03-04-2020, 01:45 AM
Every word true and as usual RUSS wore out his welcome with Bannon. A friend of Bannon with the NY media reveals that Russ was so I'm love with playing the RAT, he made several calls to a Washington Post reporter for another insider's view of the Bannon War Room.

Unregistereditsureis
03-04-2020, 02:26 AM
Every word true and as usual RUSS wore out his welcome with Bannon. A friend of Bannon with the NY media reveals that Russ was so I'm love with playing the RAT, he made several calls to a Washington Post reporter for another insider's view of the Bannon War Room.

For Russ, success comes easy. For you, misery and failure is inherent. Lolol

Unregistered
03-04-2020, 08:13 PM
Scum Drum has my vote.