PDA

View Full Version : Jenkins should replace Stahl as PBA President

Unregistered
02-22-2020, 10:07 PM
Let’s vote Stahl out and get Jenkins in as President he will do a better job and has already told a few people in our ranks that he does not agree with the way Stahl is running things

Unregistered
02-22-2020, 10:22 PM
Let’s vote Stahl out and get Jenkins in as President he will do a better job and has already told a few people in our ranks that he does not agree with the way Stahl is running things

Jenkins hasn't done a thing since he's been in office. Doesn't even work 8 hours in a work day. He was worthless as a officer, sargeant, and lieutenant. Got lucky that noone ran against him last time. Next time he WILL LOSE and go back to the road; “N3000 yoy holding anything?”

Unregistered
02-22-2020, 10:25 PM
I actually agree with the post. Jenkins is better educated, looks cleaner and better, speaks well, and is extremely charming.
All of this qualities are qualities that Stahl lacks. It’s like night and day.
Jenkins can be a Uniter.

Unregistered
02-23-2020, 12:39 AM
I actually agree with the post. Jenkins is better educated, looks cleaner and better, speaks well, and is extremely charming.
All of this qualities are qualities that Stahl lacks. It’s like night and day.
Jenkins can be a Uniter.

Really hes a fake piece of caca so birds of a feather

Unregistered
02-23-2020, 04:53 AM
You dang spooks want to take everything from the white man. You listen here boy Ole’ Stahl ain’t going nowhere.

Unregistered
02-23-2020, 06:00 AM
Guy can’t even take care of what matters most. You expect him to look out for us? I’ll stick with Stahl

Unregistered
02-23-2020, 05:32 PM
Guy can’t even take care of what matters most. You expect him to look out for us? I’ll stick with Stahl

And, you think Stahl can take care of what matters? Laughable at best. Stahl cares about only one thing-himself. Not his kids, family, friends, or members are of importance to him. That’s a well know proven fact.
Jenkins isn’t that bad. Sure, Jenkins has issues when it comes to women but so does Stahl. Different problems maybe but problems none the less.

Unregistered
02-23-2020, 07:15 PM
Stahlession:

When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.

Unregistered
02-23-2020, 08:15 PM
And, you think Stahl can take care of what matters? Laughable at best. Stahl cares about only one thing-himself. Not his kids, family, friends, or members are of importance to him. That’s a well know proven fact.
Jenkins isn’t that bad. Sure, Jenkins has issues when it comes to women but so does Stahl. Different problems maybe but problems none the less.

Unregistered
02-23-2020, 10:13 PM
The Guy hasn’t done a thing but take selfies & use Dues & PBA to impress friends & Women. He was fired from MLB, almost demoted, slept with countless Women that would’ve come out the woodworks if it not been for his wife being such a Lioness. He never did any work, all he has is a degree & nice suits his wife got him when she was a Executive at her job. He talks about everyone, betrays anyone, bamboozled the wife, talked shit about her & crapped on his family, lies & tells you what you want to hear. He ran undefeated because he tricked the old régimen ( his friend) only after
after sucking them dry. Then last minute & jumped in the Stahl wagon. He kissed all the A55 he could then stabbed them in Back. He only cares about his image & $$. Look at how he introduced himself the 1st time they went to Tallahassee, by TITLE!! Purchased drinks for a female he banged on PBA credit card infront of a bunch of board members! Destroyed his wife & kids. Your right, he Has no clue in what matters. Tried to sleep with his Friends wife’s not once but 3 times!! What do you think he took this job for? Look at the history people. Do you think that he is the best fit when he has done the same thing Stahl has done. Wake up! Birds do Flock together.

Unregistered
02-23-2020, 10:22 PM
PLEASE spare yourself the humiliation!! Your wife is the only one who defended you & well that ship has sailed you screwed that up too. Everyone who you are, a Liar!! So what you dress nice, Barbie purchased all those clothes for you! Your a Back Stabber & deceitfully sinful Man. Look at what you did to YOUR FRIEND!! We know it was you!!!!! But the entire time you smiled & hung out with him! It wasn’t enough to disrespect his wife! Your disgusting! Look how you got this job in the 1st place. No one ran against you. At what you did to your supportive wife who stood by you! Look at your career, what have you done? NOT A DAMN THING BUT TALK SH#T ABOUT PEOPLE! The charge to get you all out of the PBA is silent but very present. You really think other then Your wife, your 2 friends & your 33 anyone supports you!

Unregistered
02-23-2020, 10:29 PM
Do you even work here? Are you in DADE County? Jenkins cares about his kids? His wife? Family? What?? He Cheated on his wife of over 20 years had a couple of kids with some 33’s, then disowned the 33’s & kids. Play daddy to the kids for face value, then picked up and traveled, hung out in clubs with cop haters, went back to his wife cheated on her another 10 times. Take selfie‘s with a handful of the kids just to save face. The guy cares about no one but himself and money in his pocket. Only to spend and impress the next 33. So if you knew what you were talking about and you make that accusation about Stahl then their two peas in a pod. I was convinced the moment that I saw him hangup with his wife and then mentioned it to coworkers that she nags and is a pain in his rear side just to impress one of the females that he was talking to. Then I watched as he slithered his way up to the Major so that he can Keep his cushy spot! The PBA needs new blood!

Unregistered
02-23-2020, 11:48 PM
Do you even work here? Are you in DADE County? Jenkins cares about his kids? His wife? Family? What?? He Cheated on his wife of over 20 years had a couple of kids with some 33’s, then disowned the 33’s & kids. Play daddy to the kids for face value, then picked up and traveled, hung out in clubs with cop haters, went back to his wife cheated on her another 10 times. Take selfie‘s with a handful of the kids just to save face. The guy cares about no one but himself and money in his pocket. Only to spend and impress the next 33. So if you knew what you were talking about and you make that accusation about Stahl then their two peas in a pod. I was convinced the moment that I saw him hangup with his wife and then mentioned it to coworkers that she nags and is a pain in his rear side just to impress one of the females that he was talking to. Then I watched as he slithered his way up to the Major so that he can Keep his cushy spot! The PBA needs new blood!

We totally agree with your your last statement. Jenkins and Stahl area total embarrassment to the PBA, the department, and men in general. A good PBA cleansing is in order!

Unregistered
02-24-2020, 09:47 AM
We totally agree with your your last statement. Jenkins and Stahl area total embarrassment to the PBA, the department, and men in general. A good PBA cleansing is in order!

Loser at least these guys had the balls to put in the work to get elected to board then exec board. Jenks got lucky byt Stahl had to fight an incumbent. Next election is nov 2021 just around the corner get off sidelines get in the game!

Unregistered
02-24-2020, 12:13 PM
Loser at least these guys had the balls to put in the work to get elected to board then exec board. Jenks got lucky byt Stahl had to fight an incumbent. Next election is nov 2021 just around the corner get off sidelines get in the game!

Oh don’t you worry. Get your work pants back on.

Unregistered
02-25-2020, 05:10 AM
Lol Please! They steal everything not just our Dues! Jenkins never had a race, he was uncontested! He back-paddled & Lied. Stead man spit a good game & all the minions helped. Do you realize Jenkins Lied. Not just to his wife, to all that believed him Game, it was all a Coo. Now he sucks the membership dry incognito. I don’t have to run for a seat to know Facts, but I know people aren’t blind either. A good ole fashion “ But em on Blast & make my Vote count” it will not be him or Stahl.... new blood. Not corrupt existing system or clown thieves, Liars that run it.

Unregistered
02-25-2020, 12:54 PM
There used to be a saying that at least there is honor amongst thieves. Steadman Stahl, and yes Jenkins too, proved that there is no honor amongst certain thieves.

Unregistered
02-25-2020, 02:47 PM
Lol Please! They steal everything not just our Dues! Jenkins never had a race, he was uncontested! He back-paddled & Lied. Stead man spit a good game & all the minions helped. Do you realize Jenkins Lied. Not just to his wife, to all that believed him Game, it was all a Coo. Now he sucks the membership dry incognito. I don’t have to run for a seat to know Facts, but I know people aren’t blind either. A good ole fashion “ But em on Blast & make my Vote count” it will not be him or Stahl.... new blood. Not corrupt existing system or clown thieves, Liars that run it.

Stahl isn't going anywhere!

Unregistered
02-25-2020, 06:55 PM
Stahl isn't going anywhere!

If he doesn’t go to jail, then he’ll be back on the road. Working!!!

Unregistered
02-26-2020, 09:37 AM
If he doesn’t go to jail, then he’ll be back on the road. Working!!!

Ok Blanca lol

Unregistered
02-26-2020, 10:56 AM
Ole’ Jenkinboo ain’t ever going to be PBA President I tell you what

Unregistered
02-26-2020, 04:02 PM
Ole’ Jenkinboo ain’t ever going to be PBA President I tell you what

Steadman is very careless and Jenkins knows his skeletons and will slap him with it probably anonymously but he will do it.
He may even be the one who initiates these posts and tries to make it look like it’s someone else.

Unregistered
02-26-2020, 05:00 PM
Steadman is very careless and Jenkins knows his skeletons and will slap him with it probably anonymously but he will do it.
He may even be the one who initiates these posts and tries to make it look like it’s someone else.

Stahl is doing fine, jenkins wont be on board in 2 years actually 23 months

Unregistered
02-26-2020, 10:32 PM
Jenkins turned down the rank of major. That’s because he’s good and knows his shitz. Steadman neither knows his shitz nor is good at anything except scamming. His family tree seems to have that down pat.

Unregistered
02-26-2020, 11:10 PM
Jenkins turned down the rank of major. That’s because he’s good and knows his shitz. Steadman neither knows his shitz nor is good at anything except scamming. His family tree seems to have that down pat.

Sir I beg to differ with that there allegation you’ve casted against one of Homesteads favorite sons!! Ole’ Stahl is a southern gentleman of the highest caliber and y’all should feel mighty privileged to have him representing your interests

Unregistered
02-27-2020, 12:29 AM
Stahl is doing fine, jenkins wont be on board in 2 years actually 23 months

There absolutely no one that can take Jenkins out so stop the BS posts.

Unregistered
02-28-2020, 11:26 AM

When is next election

Unregistered
02-28-2020, 12:20 PM
Not soon bough but the vote to go to IUPA will take place before the PBA elections.

Unregistered
02-28-2020, 12:22 PM

Lmfao jenkins is a clown never done anything plays the frat brother black card he will be back on road in 2 years election is nov 2021

Unregistered
02-28-2020, 08:37 PM
Luckily for Jenkins his wife is not only a lady but has endurance and cares only about her children and doing well. She has the most skeletons to reveal about him
Oh plus all the people that Jenkins has screwed over including his closest friends. Those skeletons will come out and he will be buried. Don’t know why she hasn’t done it yet. And someone nailed it right on the head he plays the Cuban amigo, Then place the black card. At the end of the day he’s a zero who’s never done anything, I just loyal friend, a Maggot when it comes to being a man and best friend is a cop hater who is very public. Somebody said it before these two clowns are made for each other both using our hard earned deuce to live the good life.

Unregistered
02-28-2020, 11:38 PM
Luckily for Jenkins his wife is not only a lady but has endurance and cares only about her children and doing well. She has the most skeletons to reveal about him
Oh plus all the people that Jenkins has screwed over including his closest friends. Those skeletons will come out and he will be buried. Don’t know why she hasn’t done it yet. And someone nailed it right on the head he plays the Cuban amigo, Then place the black card. At the end of the day he’s a zero who’s never done anything, I just loyal friend, a Maggot when it comes to being a man and best friend is a cop hater who is very public. Somebody said it before these two clowns are made for each other both using our hard earned deuce to live the good life.

But , it’s that exact personality traits (or flaws) that fits in perfectly with the PBA administration.

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 03:51 PM
But , it’s that exact personality traits (or flaws) that fits in perfectly with the PBA administration.

He is smooth brother that wood have got us paid more than 1 pe recent.

Unregistered
03-01-2020, 07:09 PM
He is smooth brother that wood have got us paid more than 1 pe recent.

Really explain how be specific?

Unregistered
03-02-2020, 12:04 AM
Let me tell you how he would work it. By bribing somebody on the county and promising them a kickback from OUR DUES spread over the next FOUR years LOL!!
Do not be fooled this is either one of his few friends that go to foreign countries for the “Cheap entertainment” or this is him sitting in a cigar bar somewhere paid for by the PBA credit card that’s called petty cash. If he was so great then he wouldn’t of backstab the old administration, conducted backdoor deals, utilized our dues for personal stuff not just 33’s, been honest from the beginning, not tried to scam his way through as he did.
Admitting this was way over his head, that he only did it because he didn’t want to be on the road or because his major was going to throw him out for incompetence, never being at work and sleeping with all the officers wives. ( which caused dissension at HQ) He’s been lazy his entire career ( ask Anyone) Has been corrupt and I’m not talking about overtime. Goes against all the morals of what a police officer and man stand for, doesn’t give a crap about his kids, broke the code of Honor, Worst
Covered up for cop haters, got terminated and swept under rug, avoided jail because of his wife being so stupidly loyal, could give a shit about nothing except his pockets being lined! The only reason he wants to be there is because he needs the bump in salary because the wife is about to take IT ALL ( well deserved BTW). He can Never run if she is around. The opposition would pay her to reveal the truth. Wake up People!! New Blood is what is Needed!! They are all benefiting!!

Unregistered
03-02-2020, 05:29 AM
He would have fought- that’s something that Steadman has no concept of.

Unregistered
03-02-2020, 09:56 AM
He would have fought- that’s something that Steadman has no concept of.

Fought how its in the middle of the fight has gone to impasse einstein jenkins only fights for himself not us not cops not his family just himself

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 05:14 AM
Very True-He is 💯Selfish!!!

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 01:21 PM
Fought how its in the middle of the fight has gone to impasse einstein jenkins only fights for himself not us not cops not his family just himself

Steadman: I was able to decipher what you are trying to say. It would be helpful if you began to use commas and periods. Just a suggestion

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 01:35 PM
Steadman: I was able to decipher what you are trying to say. It would be helpful if you began to use commas and periods. Just a suggestion

Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.org

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 02:09 PM
Jenkins should replace Stahl as PBA President

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 06:03 PM
Jenkins should replace Stahl as PBA President

Domingo you should just resign from PLEA before your members post the incriminating evidence they obtained on your dumb ass.

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 06:50 PM
Domingo you should just resign from PLEA before your members post the incriminating evidence they obtained on your dumb ass.

LMAO. Steadman if you worked half as hard for your members as you do for yourself on this site you could possibly accomplish something.
You are a real narcissist which is a polite way to say that you are a self-serving,manipulative, evil azzhole with no soul. You are a failure as a father, cop, and a leader (if one wishes to called you that)

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 07:50 PM
LMAO. Steadman if you worked half as hard for your members as you do for yourself on this site you could possibly accomplish something.
You are a real narcissist which is a polite way to say that you are a self-serving,manipulative, evil azzhole with no soul. You are a failure as a father, cop, and a leader (if one wishes to called you that)

Give me a few minutes to respond to your stupidity Domingo. Signing up some more former PLEA members. They say “hi” by the way.

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 08:21 PM
Give me a few minutes to respond to your stupidity Domingo. Signing up some more former PLEA members. They say “hi” by the way.

Ok Steadman. Check up on your son and make sure he isn’t breaking into homes man.

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 08:33 PM
Ok Steadman. Check up on your son and make sure he isn’t breaking into homes man.

That doesn’t even come close to the fraud your doing now at PLEA. MUTINY!

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 09:46 PM
That doesn’t even come close to the fraud your doing now at PLEA. MUTINY!

Steadman you and your clowns rip off the members in a way that no other can.

Unregistered
03-07-2020, 09:54 PM
Steadman you and your clowns rip off the members in a way that no other can.

We don’t hide behind the ugly mask your wearing gordito Domingo. You have been eating pretty good lately. How’s that audit coming out at Plea?

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 07:22 AM
He told a”few” people in the Ranks! Really. Mutiny is what he did to RIVERA. Then betrayed the few who believed him. Afterward played both sides against each other ( even after both has him over their houses like family). Continued by Lying about Not wanting any part of PBA. The. Swooped down like a vulture and betrayed somebody who he called his Cuban brother. Now you say he is telling people amongst the ranks don’t! far he was caught talking crap about two people in a bureau and then they saw them in Doral eating lunch ham in it up. Lol. FAKE!!! He was there all through the turmoil with Blanca and Rivera lied and benefited. And then scammed us of our dues to drive $80,000 vehicles get an extra stipend use all the perks and we get screwed in the end and it’s all on our dime did we forget all these threads about the stealing and conniving that went on under his nose. Look through these Threads!! . Open your mind! We NEED to get rid of everybody on that board Open free elections!! He tries to convince people that he’s the best thing for the PBA. You fail to realize that he was there all through the turmoil with Blanca and Rivera & lied and benefited from it but said he was unhappy with them. Play slick , then scammed us of our dues to drive $80,000 vehicle, gets a stipend, uses all the perks,and we get screwed in the end! All on our dime. You didn’t forget all these threads about the lying
and conniving that went on under his nose, he was sitting front row And benefited just like now.

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 09:57 AM
He told a”few” people in the Ranks! Really. Mutiny is what he did to RIVERA. Then betrayed the few who believed him. Afterward played both sides against each other ( even after both has him over their houses like family). Continued by Lying about Not wanting any part of PBA. The. Swooped down like a vulture and betrayed somebody who he called his Cuban brother. Now you say he is telling people amongst the ranks don’t! far he was caught talking crap about two people in a bureau and then they saw them in Doral eating lunch ham in it up. Lol. FAKE!!! He was there all through the turmoil with Blanca and Rivera lied and benefited. And then scammed us of our dues to drive $80,000 vehicles get an extra stipend use all the perks and we get screwed in the end and it’s all on our dime did we forget all these threads about the stealing and conniving that went on under his nose. Look through these Threads!! . Open your mind! We NEED to get rid of everybody on that board Open free elections!! He tries to convince people that he’s the best thing for the PBA. You fail to realize that he was there all through the turmoil with Blanca and Rivera & lied and benefited from it but said he was unhappy with them. Play slick , then scammed us of our dues to drive $80,000 vehicle, gets a stipend, uses all the perks,and we get screwed in the end! All on our dime. You didn’t forget all these threads about the lying
and conniving that went on under his nose, he was sitting front row And benefited just like now.

Yes reference jenkins he was up blanca and john riveras asssss. Steadman was cut out years ago and rivera created a extra vp spot for pablo lima another john flunkie who became his driver. Steadman only took selfies at pba events as a “proof of life” proving he was there since the corrupt clan of blanca john pablo et all lied and continue to spread lies!

Unregistered
03-08-2020, 10:54 AM
Yes reference jenkins he was up blanca and john riveras asssss. Steadman was cut out years ago and rivera created a extra vp spot for pablo lima another john flunkie who became his driver. Steadman only took selfies at pba events as a “proof of life” proving he was there since the corrupt clan of blanca john pablo et all lied and continue to spread lies!

Lol. I remember mike Cornley, a close Stahl ally always commenting how Stahl never did anything.
It’s probably why Stahl was so jealous of him. He was smart and outshined Stahl in every category. Stahl felt threatened by his abilities

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 02:47 AM
Allllllllllllll of them, Stahl, Jenkins. David alllllllll need to GO! Clean slate! All have benefited from the Peeks on our Backs. All stab each other & US in the back. Think about what someone does to their family, how they degrade their Spouses & Back Stan their Friends. What they stand for, that shows you True Character!
They have no sincerity when it comes to US. Just their position & Pockets.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 03:27 AM
Allllllllllllll of them, Stahl, Jenkins. David alllllllll need to GO! Clean slate! All have benefited from the Peeks on our Backs. All stab each other & US in the back. Think about what someone does to their family, how they degrade their Spouses & Back Stan their Friends. What they stand for, that shows you True Character!

Stop drinking so late loser!

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 08:42 AM

No not all we agree jenkins is a fake azz punk. Stahl and Greenwell are legit. Anyways in 20 months is the election vote!

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 12:15 PM
No not all we agree jenkins is a fake azz punk. Stahl and Greenwell are legit. Anyways in 20 months is the election vote!

“No not all we agree” no es bueno Steadman.
Fingerprints man. Fingerprints.
Does Jenkins know you feel that way about him???!