PDA

View Full Version : We got a 5th round pick as an Assistant Chief

Unregistered
02-14-2020, 09:02 AM
How many turned you down Rene. You couldn’t ask anyone from within. Word is you got turned down by others.

Unregistered
03-29-2020, 03:32 PM
Nanney has said he was going To run for sheriff of Broward County, then MIAMI Dade county. He has applied for chief in a dozen places around the country and has been turned down.
In the county he was turned down for chief time and time and time again. He finally made it bc he filed an EEOC and he was the last name on the list. The county chose to promote him but they knew he was a short timer.
That’s how fantastic the guy is. His own peers didn’t trust or like him.

Unregistered
03-31-2020, 09:02 PM
He all BS. He was passed over several times in the higher ranks because he sucked.

Unregistered
04-03-2020, 12:11 AM
He hasn’t impressed us this far

Unregistered
04-07-2020, 12:00 PM
2 is nothing but a space taker. His done nada.

Unregistered
04-13-2020, 11:49 AM
Thank your god you didn’t get the drunk or the psycho as asst. chief

Unregistered
04-15-2020, 08:45 AM
2 is nothing but a space taker. His done nada.

He will back stab Landa. Wait and see

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 09:59 AM
That would be poetic justice

Unregistered
07-07-2020, 10:48 PM
With the wasted money the city is paying this loser Nanney, they can give us all a raise.

Unregistered
07-08-2020, 12:47 PM
With the wasted money the city is paying this loser Nanney, they can give us all a raise.

He actually cares about us here. you can see the change from the brass he has overruled a LT writing up a sarge.

Unregistered
07-12-2020, 10:51 PM
He actually cares about us here. you can see the change from the brass he has overruled a LT writing up a sarge.

Is that why COVID is running rampant and he did not advise anyone to mask up?

Unregistered
07-19-2020, 05:32 PM
Nanney is also taking money that could be used for our raises. Instead he takes the money and is a total waste of resources

Unregistered
07-23-2020, 12:24 AM
This over the hill speed bump is a waste to our tax payers. He talks badly about the political leaders here and we all know it. He will get is hurt for his own amusement. Can’t wait to get hired somewhere else.

Unregistered
07-23-2020, 01:04 PM
This over the hill speed bump is a waste to our tax payers. He talks badly about the political leaders here and we all know it. He will get is hurt for his own amusement. Can’t wait to get hired somewhere else.

He actually speaks up for the officers to the chief. You can see the change since he has been here.

Unregistered
07-23-2020, 01:13 PM

Big lies we in investigations like Nanney he actually talks to us. He says the city loves cops as demonstrated by the raise we just got in which they don't have to give.

Unregistered
09-18-2020, 11:00 AM
I am upstairs and I can tell you that Nanney thinks more highly of himself than how the rest think of him.
He always talks about how great he is. If he was that great, he wouldn’t have to convince us; it would be evident.
I’m kinda surprised because i always thought of county brass as elite but Nanney is not that by any stretch of The imagination

Unregistered
09-18-2020, 02:19 PM
I am upstairs and I can tell you that Nanney thinks more highly of himself than how the rest think of him.
He always talks about how great he is. If he was that great, he wouldn’t have to convince us; it would be evident.
I’m kinda surprised because i always thought of county brass as elite but Nanney is not that by any stretch of The imagination

You heard hes holding losers accountable for not turning in paperwork LOL about time

Unregistered
09-21-2020, 11:08 AM

County brass ELITE? Now that's funny. Mostly kiss asses!

Unregistered
09-22-2020, 08:01 PM
Nanney entertains himself when he boasts about himself but only him because the rest of us aren’t impressed. We have to talk to him because of his rank otherwise we have nothing to talk about

Unregistered
10-04-2020, 04:05 PM
Can anyone tell me what he does for south Miami police??? I don’t see anything

Unregistered
10-08-2020, 06:08 PM
Well, do ya?

Unregistered
10-15-2020, 04:33 PM
We do miss you Chief Orlando. Big time !!!
This Nanney POS is a useless piece of 💩.

lmfao WE DO NOT MISS A FAT OLD PIECE OF SHIT LIKE MC