PDA

View Full Version : Steadman Stahl gets starring role in Geico commercials

Unregistered
02-10-2020, 02:01 PM
Steadman Stahl, playing himself under the stage name Pinocchio, has been starring in various Geico commercials.
The bad motivational speaker has to be one of the viewers favorites.
People close to Stahl has said the on line dating commercial, where his description of himself is completely off, best resembles Stahl in real life.
Of course, being in law enforcement, the illegal parking commercial cannot be overlooked.
Congratulations on your starring role Steadman.
What’s next? Maybe the big screen.

Unregistered
02-10-2020, 03:49 PM
Steadman Stahl, playing himself under the stage name Pinocchio, has been starring in various Geico commercials.
People close to Stahl has said the on line dating commercial, where his description of himself is completely off, best resembles Stahl in real life.
Of course, being in law enforcement, the illegal parking commercial cannot be overlooked.

And yet another garbage post created for Stahl. The love affairs is amazing. Get some help. You need it!

Unregistered
02-10-2020, 06:44 PM
And yet another garbage post created for Stahl. The love affairs is amazing. Get some help. You need it!

It wasn’t created for Stahl. It was created for the readers.

Unregistered
02-10-2020, 08:37 PM
It wasn’t created for Stahl. It was created for the readers.

No one cares to read your crap moron!

Unregistered
02-10-2020, 10:16 PM
No one cares to read your crap moron!

Oh, you most certainly do!!!

Unregistered
02-10-2020, 11:25 PM

You’re either:
Someone who has their sights on being PBA President, or
A county official or conservative troll that is anti-union anti- collective bargaining, or
A competing union, therefore your agenda is self-serving. Even if Jesus H Christ himself were the PBA President you’d still be posting these idiotic messages.
And in the future, please work a little harder so that it’s actually funny. At least you’d get my respect.
Stahl was not my choice. But everywhere I looked all of you weenies wanted “change.” Because the old union boss was too brash, or too controversial, or he insulted the poor mayor’s ego too much and went public too often, all of you went with a supposed “deal-maker” instead of a fighter.
Stupid move.
The only thing this mayor responds to is strength. Strength and political pressure. Tactics. Being cowed and ridiculed into action on our behalf. His idea of a deal is: F$&k you, one percent for one year, take it or leave it.
So, the new president has to have the stomach for an actual fight. And I don’t believe Stahl is that type of a leader. Like Hagan in The Godfather, he’s not a wartime consigliere. John Rivera was a cop. Some of you thought he was an asshole. But he was our asshole. He went for the jugular. He never let this scumbag Gimenez off the hook, not once.
Elections have consequences. We need someone to challenge this current PBA president if we are not satisfied. Push your friends and family to choose a mayor who is pro-union and pro-collective bargaining.
Remember, Gimenez is a Republican. He shits on your union and your pension and your right to collectively bargain and stand together.
But take it from an ex-FOP member and an old guy with knowledge of these matters: no other union right now is equipped to deal with our challenges. We’re a big department with complex challenges.
And a sheriff is coming soon. The PBA is used to bargaining with Sheriffs. FOP is for police departments. IUPA, PLEA? Cmon, man. Bush league, small time. Maybe okay for defending an individual officer or two, but not for negotiating a contract like ours with that many moving parts and that many players.
So don’t kid yourself. The lowlifes posting these messages are trolls with an agenda. They offer nothing constructive or useful. Typical internet garbage. Don’t chase shiny objects. That’s how a fish winds up inside the boat.

Unregistered
02-11-2020, 12:26 AM
Oh, you most certainly do!!!

Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.org

Unregistered
02-11-2020, 10:15 AM
I found the post to be hilariously funny and made a point at the same time. We cannot trust anything Steadman Stahl says or writes. Yes, elections have consequences but so do people who claim something that they aren’t or something they can’t deliver.
For that fact the original post was funny to me. And, in this fvked ip world a little humor is a welcomed event.

Unregistered
02-11-2020, 01:58 PM
I found the post to be hilariously funny and made a point at the same time. We cannot trust anything Steadman Stahl says or writes. Yes, elections have consequences but so do people who claim something that they aren’t or something they can’t deliver.
For that fact the original post was funny to me. And, in this fvked ip world a little humor is a welcomed event.

Help me out... what is the latest thing Stahl said or wrote that was bullshit? I don’t think he’s a liar. Not any more than any politician who makes a promise during a campaign they can’t keep. I think he’s awfully quiet and out of touch with his members. We need to know what is happening with our contract on a much more regular basis. If, like you all constantly say, he’s profiting from his position as president? Stahl, Rivera or any other union head receiving a salary is going to profit also. Cold concrete Fact. Politicians get comfortable. We have to remind them that their job is to fight.

Unregistered
02-11-2020, 06:27 PM
Help me out... what is the latest thing Stahl said or wrote that was bullshit? I don’t think he’s a liar. Not any more than any politician who makes a promise during a campaign they can’t keep. I think he’s awfully quiet and out of touch with his members. We need to know what is happening with our contract on a much more regular basis. If, like you all constantly say, he’s profiting from his position as president? Stahl, Rivera or any other union head receiving a salary is going to profit also. Cold concrete Fact. Politicians get comfortable. We have to remind them that their job is to fight.

Everything and every time Stahl says or writes anything is a lie. The list is too long to post. But the latest is when he said the PBA didn’t originally ask for another 1%. He got his butt handed to him and thus the dog and pony show that PBA wouldn’t accept the offer.
Ask any insider.

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 12:53 PM
New Geico commercial featuring Steadman as himself aka Pinocchio will debut next week.

Unregistered
03-11-2020, 01:41 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2It08UephGo

Unregistered
03-14-2020, 07:03 PM
I love those commercials

Unregistered
03-17-2020, 11:48 AM
I hope that whomever that insider is that they are not found out bc we need that information and Stahl/Greenwell team don’t mind screwing over anyone.

Unregistered
03-18-2020, 08:19 AM
I hope that whomever that insider is that they are not found out bc we need that information and Stahl/Greenwell team don’t mind screwing over anyone.

Bargaining Unit Members:

As you may have seen, many bargaining unit members received an email regarding negotiations between several bargaining units that referenced the PBA. The email indicated that the PBA bargaining unit members would be receiving a 1% across-the-board wage increase effective the first pay period of April 2020, the pay period beginning April 6, 2020. This is confusing as we have advised that we would not accept a 1% wage increase and that remains true.

However, we did amend the “me too” language in the last negotiations that grants to our bargaining unit whatever any other unit accepts, without the need to reopen and negotiate for the increase.

Additionally, the email referenced that the AFSCME 199 bargaining unit would be receiving a 1% retroactive COLA back to October 2018, and we have received inquiries as to why we are not getting this. The answer is simple, we already did. AFSCME 199 was still negotiating the full 3 year contract, while we are at impasse over only the last year. We had already agreed to the 1% COLA beginning October 2018, along with all of the other increases that you have been receiving. What we would not do is accept only 1% for the current 2019-2020 year, which is why we are still fighting for more.

What does that mean for you? It means that we can crafted it so that you get the “best of both worlds” – you will be receiving the 1% as advised in the email, however we will continue with the impasse process to negotiate even more for you, which we firmly believe you deserve.

As it stands now, we have selected the Special Magistrate (what the Judge is called in these proceedings) and are looking at dates in April to hold the evidentiary hearing. As soon as a date is confirmed, we will let you know. The evidentiary hearing will be open to the public, and we encourage as many as possible to attend.

In summary, everyone will be seeing an additional 1% in April, and we will continue to fight for more!

If you have any questions, please contact the PBA or reply to this email.

As always, stay safe.

Unregistered
03-19-2020, 12:12 AM
Bargaining Unit Members:

As you may have seen, many bargaining unit members received an email regarding negotiations between several bargaining units that referenced the PBA. The email indicated that the PBA bargaining unit members would be receiving a 1% across-the-board wage increase effective the first pay period of April 2020, the pay period beginning April 6, 2020. This is confusing as we have advised that we would not accept a 1% wage increase and that remains true.

However, we did amend the “me too” language in the last negotiations that grants to our bargaining unit whatever any other unit accepts, without the need to reopen and negotiate for the increase.

Additionally, the email referenced that the AFSCME 199 bargaining unit would be receiving a 1% retroactive COLA back to October 2018, and we have received inquiries as to why we are not getting this. The answer is simple, we already did. AFSCME 199 was still negotiating the full 3 year contract, while we are at impasse over only the last year. We had already agreed to the 1% COLA beginning October 2018, along with all of the other increases that you have been receiving. What we would not do is accept only 1% for the current 2019-2020 year, which is why we are still fighting for more.

What does that mean for you? It means that we can crafted it so that you get the “best of both worlds” – you will be receiving the 1% as advised in the email, however we will continue with the impasse process to negotiate even more for you, which we firmly believe you deserve.

As it stands now, we have selected the Special Magistrate (what the Judge is called in these proceedings) and are looking at dates in April to hold the evidentiary hearing. As soon as a date is confirmed, we will let you know. The evidentiary hearing will be open to the public, and we encourage as many as possible to attend.

In summary, everyone will be seeing an additional 1% in April, and we will continue to fight for more!

If you have any questions, please contact the PBA or reply to this email.

As always, stay safe.

PBA is a joke! DON'T CARE ABOUT EXCUSES...WHERE IS MY MONEY!

Unregistered
03-19-2020, 01:21 AM
PBA is a joke! DON'T CARE ABOUT EXCUSES...WHERE IS MY MONEY!

Your money is in the excuse box. As long as we in the PBA get our self giving raise and make a shit load Amount of Dues money for doing nothing WE DO NOT CARE about you all.

Unregistered
03-19-2020, 12:49 PM
Your money is in the excuse box. As long as we in the PBA get our self giving raise and make a shit load Amount of Dues money for doing nothing WE DO NOT CARE about you all.

Steadman, you’re English no es too bueno. Go back to the escuela.

Unregistered
03-19-2020, 10:01 PM
Steadman, you’re English no es too bueno. Go back to the escuela.

Bargaining Unit Members:

As you might imagine, we have fielded many questions regarding the ongoing COVID-19 situation. The latest guidance (which we expect will change as more becomes known), that both MDPD and C&R are following requires two symptoms, after which time the Departmental Safety Officer is contacted. Understandably, if you or a coworker has two symptoms, which include a fever of 100.4 or higher, dry cough, fatigue, or shortness of breath, you likely do not want to be potentially contaminating someone else or have yourself contaminated, to bring that back to your family or loved ones. Caution is key. Better to isolate until it is known that you have tested negative. PLEASE think about your fellow officers, their families and the community at large. If you are showing symptoms, the appropriate thing to do is to follow the CDC guidance.

Beginning Saturday morning, we are expecting drive-through testing to be available at the Hard Rock Stadium, where one lane of testing will be dedicated to first responders, which should speed up the process for our folks to be tested. Results will take approximately 48 hours.

These are times that have never been seen before, but rest assured that your best interests are, and will remain at the forefront of everything we do at the PBA. We will continue to work diligently to make sure that your rights are protected. The PBA offices are open regular hours and we intend to remain so unless and until we are required to close. Even then, we are set up to work remotely and regardless of how this situation progresses, we will continue to attend to whatever your needs are.

Stay safe. Steadman Stahl

Unregistered
03-20-2020, 02:22 AM
I’m glad to see MDPD finally take action. I appreciate whomever wrote that for Steadman. And, the PBA has been working (if that’s what it’s called these days) remotely for a while so I’m sure you are very experienced at it.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 12:49 PM
This is an awesome post. I laughed for hours thinking about Pinocchio Stahl in this commercials. LMAO. Well Done!

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 06:16 PM
I can do incision Steadman doing the public speaker one. So damn funny

Unregistered
06-21-2020, 11:23 AM
Maybe Steadman and Shiver can do a commercial together with Steadman as Pinocchio and shiver as a drug addict having Pinocchio cut a line for him