PDA

View Full Version : Communications operator

Unregistered
02-03-2020, 09:11 PM
I am going to be applying for a communications operator position. Does anyone know where I can get help with preparing for the exams and interview process? Thank you in advance.

Unregistered
02-03-2020, 09:31 PM
I am going to be applying for a communications operator position. Does anyone know where I can get help with preparing for the exams and interview process? Thank you in advance.

Just start eating ALOT , get as fat as you can and your pretty much hired.

Unregistered
02-04-2020, 02:29 AM
Just start eating ALOT , get as fat as you can and your pretty much hired.

If your gonna be a badge bunny get some knee pads cause we like our ***** sucked.

Unregistered
02-04-2020, 03:26 AM

Look up CritiCall. And Google typing tests and 911 operator tests, things like that.

Unregistered
02-04-2020, 03:41 PM
Look up CritiCall. And Google typing tests and 911 operator tests, things like that.

Thank you so much. As for the rest of you it is a sad state of affairs that you would not help your fellow human. You should be ashamed of yourselves

Unregistered
02-04-2020, 03:51 PM
Thank you so much. As for the rest of you it is a sad state of affairs that you would not help your fellow human. You should be ashamed of yourselves

GFY loser!

Unregistered
02-04-2020, 04:08 PM
GFY loser!

I now know why your parents gave you up for adoption. You are soulless

God bless you

Unregistered
02-04-2020, 04:11 PM

God bless you

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! This guy is so alone right now with his thoughts.

Unregistered
02-04-2020, 08:21 PM
Good luck in your goal with joining BSO. Most of the folks are cool. This site is a poor representation of us.

Unregistered
02-04-2020, 08:55 PM

God bless you

Anybody that comes to this site looking for information must be a TARD. Are you kidding me how stupid are you??
Look at how many topics/pages are on this board, do you really think it’s on the up and up?

I guess your parents should have aborted you, it would be one less MORON we would have to deal with.

Unregistered
02-05-2020, 01:40 AM

Screw off, penis breath!! No one owes you anything. Stop being lazy and look up the information. TONS of info at your disposal. If you can't handle smack talk here, you're not cut out for dispatch. Imagine talking to a dying shooting victim during a call.

Unregistered
02-05-2020, 07:59 PM
Screw off, penis breath!! No one owes you anything. Stop being lazy and look up the information. TONS of info at your disposal. If you can't handle smack talk here, you're not cut out for dispatch. Imagine talking to a dying shooting victim during a call.

your soul is already dead..... God bless you