PDA

View Full Version : Hasson

Unregistered
01-24-2020, 03:25 AM
Come on already!

Unregistered
01-24-2020, 01:27 PM
Anybody who was never a real cop wouldn’t understand. And that is most of you on the site.

Unregistered
01-24-2020, 03:45 PM
Yes you are correct, anonymous keyboard cowards

Unregistered
01-24-2020, 09:01 PM
Come on already!

what happened???

Unregistered
01-25-2020, 01:54 AM
They will hang him out to dry as well. As soon as Crump and his band of misfits come to town the charges will be dropped against the poor armed carjacker. Hasson will be charged with battery and Temporary will once again come out and condemn a Deputy.

Unregistered
01-25-2020, 01:58 AM
what happened???

Not sure if this is what is being talked about but I read somewhere the poor little angel when he got caught might have caught an a$$ whopping or he just fell down real hard?

Unregistered
01-25-2020, 02:00 AM
They are already calling it an rough arrest on Channel 10. According to their sources they are investigating for excessive use of force.

Unregistered
01-25-2020, 03:43 AM
They will hang him out to dry as well. As soon as Crump and his band of misfits come to town the charges will be dropped against the poor armed carjacker. Hasson will be charged with battery and Temporary will once again come out and condemn a Deputy.

Bad guy is not black so no, Crump and Robinson won't be taking the case. And because the bad guy was not black, Deputies will be given Grand Cordon Award. Make sure you shake his hand at the proper level so he can show off the three hash marks.

Unregistered
01-25-2020, 03:55 AM
Bad guy is not black so no, Crump and Robinson won't be taking the case. And because the bad guy was not black, Deputies will be given Grand Cordon Award. Make sure you shake his hand at the proper level so he can show off the three hash marks.

Hasson is a good cop. I heard the new Lieutenant is talking sh!t. He needs to zip it.

Unregistered
01-25-2020, 03:56 AM
They are already calling it an rough arrest on Channel 10. According to their sources they are investigating for excessive use of force.

Carjackers get what they get.

Unregistered
01-25-2020, 03:57 AM

Grand Cordon????? Hahahahahahhahahahah, now that would be the laughing stock. Scratch that award. Hahahahahahahha.

Unregistered
01-25-2020, 04:00 AM
Hasson is a good cop. I heard the new Lieutenant is talking sh!t. He needs to zip it.

Nobody better not be talking no sh!t. Just nod and go about your business.

Unregistered
01-25-2020, 04:02 AM

Well looks like he’s really got control of his unit. LMAO.

Unregistered
01-25-2020, 04:03 AM
The sad part of this video is the cop that turns and looks away like he doesn’t want to be involved. Pathetic coward.

Unregistered
01-25-2020, 05:00 AM
The unit is being led by one of the newly magic wanded captains. A perfect example of why people should not skip ranks!

Unregistered
01-25-2020, 06:02 AM

I was talking about the Sheriff's three hashes

Unregistered
01-25-2020, 06:57 AM
Are you sure you got the right deputy? Heard it was junior.