PDA

View Full Version : LEO affairs has become a complete waste of time

Unregistered
01-09-2020, 03:56 PM
The founder of this website thought this could be a useful tool for law enforcement could share useful thoughts and ideas.

So sad that this is just a complaint and B!tch site.

You all need to get a life!!!!

Unregistered
01-09-2020, 05:04 PM
So you dont like it but come on here to voice your displeasure? Go away puss boy and cry with your snowflake boyfriend.

Unregistered
01-09-2020, 05:47 PM
Start applying elsewhere!!!

Unregistered
01-09-2020, 05:52 PM
The founder of this website thought this could be a useful tool for law enforcement could share useful thoughts and ideas.

What thoughts and ideas should we be sharing? How do you know what the founder of the website intended? You sound like a typical douchebag from BSO, who likes to tell people how they should think and behave according to you. GFY!!!
Thank you for your attention.

Unregistered
01-09-2020, 09:21 PM

Wrong, this is the perfect place to vent and talk about the displeasure of the crap agency we work for.
That’s what is what it was intended for since you cant voice your opinion while at work cause that would cut you off at the knee’s.

Yeah Yeah Yeah go ahead and say well if you don’t like it here just leave. Sorry but when you have a lot of years on and seniority I ain’t going anywhere I will just come on LEO affairs and vent.

If you don’t like it SMD!

Unregistered
01-10-2020, 05:01 AM
Wrong, this is the perfect place to vent and talk about the displeasure of the crap agency we work for.
That’s what is what it was intended for since you cant voice your opinion while at work cause that would cut you off at the knee’s.

Yeah Yeah Yeah go ahead and say well if you don’t like it here just leave. Sorry but when you have a lot of years on and seniority I ain’t going anywhere I will just come on LEO affairs and vent.

If you don’t like it SMD!

Bravo!!!!!!!!!