PDA

View Full Version : 12 Rounds at the Core

Unregistered
01-07-2020, 02:37 AM
Looks like a night shift CO is finally being held responsible for practicing his right hook on inmates. All I have to say about this is...IT’S ABOUT DAMN TIME! Apparently this guy has been getting away with murder for a while and it looks like things are starting to catch up. Alot of those officers get a bad rap because of idiots like this and it forces a lot of ridiculous use of force policies on the rest of us.

Unregistered
01-07-2020, 02:40 AM
If he wants to beat people up then he belongs on the other side of the glass.

Unregistered
01-07-2020, 02:42 AM
It’s funny because he only does this to people with some type of disability. I guess birds of a feather flock together?

Unregistered
01-07-2020, 03:04 AM
Some of those Inmates are assholes

Unregistered
01-07-2020, 03:07 AM
Some of those Inmates are assholes

It’s not our job to put hands on people. Care, Custody, Control. Nothing more nothing less. You wanna play Rambo, go to the military.

Unregistered
01-07-2020, 01:39 PM
Looks like a night shift CO is finally being held responsible for practicing his right hook on inmates. All I have to say about this is...IT’S ABOUT DAMN TIME! Apparently this guy has been getting away with murder for a while and it looks like things are starting to catch up. Alot of those officers get a bad rap because of idiots like this and it forces a lot of ridiculous use of force policies on the rest of us.

Is he the one that let the old guy die a few years ago after bathing him in pepper spray?

Unregistered
01-07-2020, 05:51 PM
Leavens 2028

Unregistered
01-07-2020, 08:09 PM
Is he the one that let the old guy die a few years ago after bathing him in pepper spray?

No, different guy

Unregistered
01-07-2020, 08:11 PM
Leavens 2028
Wilford Brimley 2020

Unregistered
01-07-2020, 11:13 PM
Miami police audit: One officer worked 3,714 hours at off-duty jobs in one year

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/#storylink=cpy

Unregistered
01-08-2020, 06:05 PM

Im curious to know who this is.....?