PDA

View Full Version : A Kansas officer claimed McDonald's employees wrote a derogatory term on his cup

Unregistered
12-31-2019, 12:24 PM
Social media will get you every single time. Lesson don’t do stupid shit. You can say it’s a joke but you still lose your job.

A Kansas officer claimed McDonald's employees wrote a derogatory term on his cup

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/30/us/mcdonalds-cup-police-officer-kansas-trnd/index.html

Unregistered
12-31-2019, 02:14 PM
Goes to show you the consequences of someone who is always looking for attention. Well they wanted attention they got it. All the way to CNN national news and got fired for it. What a d.ck head.

I bet the stupid rookie officer didn’t realized that McDonald’s had internal surveillance cameras and the receipt had the date and time stamp on it.

The only thing they had to do was look at the surveillance cameras to see when the officer walked in.
See who took the order and gave him the receipt.

I bet they even got the officer writing it as he was sitting inside.

Unregistered
12-31-2019, 02:54 PM
No different then when loud mouth amps up all of his misleading claims on social media. That's why the chief is restricting him.

Unregistered
12-31-2019, 03:22 PM
No different then when loud mouth amps up all of his misleading claims on social media. That's why the chief is restricting him.

He wipes his ass with the Chief! Colina is a no balls coward. Knows what’s right but to afraid to do anything about it.

Unregistered
12-31-2019, 04:59 PM
Attention seeker screwed up! I guess he will never eat a McDonald’s again.

Unregistered
12-31-2019, 08:36 PM
What a dumb fck

Unregistered
01-01-2020, 02:06 AM
He wipes his ass with the Chief! Colina is a no balls coward. Knows what’s right but to afraid to do anything about it.

Say whatever you want, the chief has him by the balls. Remeber during Colinas first few months? Ortiz was going off and was in many the official pics and videos, now you never see him on any of them. Chief got him in check.

Unregistered
01-01-2020, 02:53 AM
Say whatever you want, the chief has him by the balls. Remeber during Colinas first few months? Ortiz was going off and was in many the official pics and videos, now you never see him on any of them. Chief got him in check.

the only person holding those balls is lugo